10 Best Hotels To Stay In El Coyolar Granada Region – Top Hotel Reviews
El Coyolar Granada Region is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in El Coyolar Granada Region. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Coyolar Granada Region. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Coyolar Granada Region. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in El Coyolar Granada Region right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in El Coyolar Granada Region with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In El Coyolar Granada Region:
Hotel Restaurante Plaza Manchon
Located in El Manchon in the region of Granada Region, 14 miles from Granada, Hotel Restaurante Plaza Manchon features a year-round outdoor pool and views of the mountains. The hotel has a terrace and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Salinas is 20 miles from Hotel Restaurante Plaza Manchon, and El Rosario is 27 miles from the property. Augusto C. Sandino Airport is 30 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Finca Orgánica Alemán
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool, barbecue and sun terrace, Finca Orgánica Alemán is located in Diriá in the region of Masaya Region, just 9 miles from Granada. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or pool.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The inn also provides bike rental. Salinas is 28 miles from Finca Orgánica Alemán, and Managua is 23 miles from the property. Augusto C. Sandino Airport is 19 miles away.
- Very quiet place (besides the neighbour’s dogs if you’re unlucky). Great food made by the family, from their own garden. Small homemade pool.
The two small circular cottages are out in nature, in the campo, full of birds — even pet guinea pigs. The owner and his one employee are very friendly. Food is very good.
This is a good place to go to disconnect. If you need internet or dependable phone service — or hot water — this is not the place for you.
– Very quiet in a nice landscape
– Rooms are simple but made with love to the details by natural materials, offering more useful things on the g few place (shelves, hooks, mirror,…) than most other hotels throughout the country
– good value fur money
– homemade tea of the garden herbd
- Very friendly host, good food (also vege) and taking care of the guests. Funny parrot and other animals including dogs, ducks etc.
- I felt right at home.. the buildings were all handcrafted and my room was very comfortable.. the bed was a cot, not a bed – and it was handmade.. it was surprisingly comfortable. It was nice to be disconnected for a night (there’s no internet – wish I had noticed that when I booked, so I could have planned my work differently// but that’s my fault). This would be really nice place to bring a small group to quietly hang out and enjoy the peaceful landscape.
Hotel Casa del Lago
Located in Granada, 27 miles from Managua, Hotel Casa del Lago features free WiFi access and private parking.Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.El Rosario is 22 miles from Hotel Casa del Lago, and San Marcos is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Augusto C. Sandino Airport, 21 miles from Hotel Casa del Lago.
- The stuff was very nice and helpful. It’s located just 2 blocks from the main walking street but quite far from the bus station so taxi is recommended and is quite cheap.
- I like the room in general, good location and nice staff.I appreciate they gave me a bigger room than the one I paid for. You can actually find and eat free mangoes that fall from the trees outside the property.
- The room has 2 beds . Very comfortable. Air condition in the room and TV. Very good installations.
- The location was ok, it was walking distance to the lake and the city center; staff also was friendly and it had a family atmosphere.
- Great location near the city centre. Delicious Nicaraguan breakfasts. Lovely courtyard – the home of the hotel’s friendly pet parrot, Juanita. Friendly staff. Donald the manager was a great help with information about the city and making our travel plans.
Backpackers Inn is located in Granada, 26 miles from Managua and 21 miles from El Rosario. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at the inn. The inn also provides bike rental and car rental. San Marcos is 17 miles from Backpackers Inn, and Santa Teresa is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Augusto C. Sandino Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- Stunning colonial building, with beautiful decor and a cute little pool in the courtyard (although too small for proper length swimming). The name ‘Backpackers Inn’ doesn’t really suit it, the buildings gave it more the feeling of a boutique hotel. Good location a few blocks from the town plaza. Our room was massive (although some of the others were quite small I think).
- Beautiful and big hostal with swimming pool and another inner patio with plants and seating. They also have billiard. Very good breakast. Room was normal.
- The property is beautiful! They make a delicious home made breakfast of fresh fruit, Gallo pintos, and cheese. for you in the morning. It’s in a great location in Granada. The pool is very refreshing after walking around town. The staff was helpful and helped with calling taxis for us. The owner was very nice and accommodating. He told us about the rich history of the property of which we found very interesting. The name says it’s a hostel, but it’s really a gorgeous hotel with excellent service. I highly recommend it for families. If I return to Granada, I will definitely stay here again.
- Beautiful well kept place. Excellent bed with high quality linens. Pool. Great art and furniture. Quiet. Staff go out of their way to be helpful.
Camillo at the reception was great!
Changed my reservation without additional costs
Quiet but central
old colonial house
Hotel La Pérgola
Hotel La Pérgola is located in Granada, just 27 miles from Managua. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a tour desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. El Rosario is 22 miles from Hotel La Pérgola, and San Marcos is 17 miles away. Augusto C. Sandino Airport is 21 miles from the property.
- Hotel arranged shuttle to airport, great location.
- Brilliant property! Clean and comfortable rooms (with aircon if you need), charming exterior, hot water, nice small pool to cool off after a hot day of walking, delicious breakfast, close to everything in Granada, helpful and friendly staff… absolutely no complaints!
- They greeted us with cold water bottles and were kind and helpful the entire time.
- The location, quiet, nice little pool and personal breakfast
- The Hotel is gorgeous, everything was very clean, comfy bed with ac in the room. The tasty breakfast is served in the inner patio next to the swimmingpool. The staff was very nice and helpful. Its located in the center of granada, about 10 minutes away from the lake by foot.
Boutique Hotel Maharaja
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Boutique Hotel Maharaja offers accommodations in Granada.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Managua is 27 miles from Boutique Hotel Maharaja, and El Rosario is 22 miles away. Augusto C. Sandino Airport is 21 miles from the property.
- Our dinner was delicious. The hotel is located in a quieter section of the main strip. Was lovely to have the little pool right outside our door.
- Location was great, hotel was clean, hotel manager was super friendly and very helpful arranging a private taxi to the airport, overall a great experience. Felt very secure there as well.
- location-right in the middle of the resturant center. staff-very friendly.
- Delicious Hindu restaurant! Exceptional hospitality and service!
The hotel is in La calzada, there is bars and restaurants near by.
The owner assisted us when we check in and he gave us good information of where to park the car and places to eat.
One of our best sellers in Granada! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Glifoos offers accommodations in Granada, just 26 miles from Managua.Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find concierge services at the property.El Rosario is 22 miles from Hotel Glifoos, and San Marcos is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Augusto C. Sandino Airport, 21 miles from Hotel Glifoos.
- The Hotel is excellent. In the middle of the town. Still very quiet. Its the cleanest hotel we stayed. It seemed that they were cleaning all day long. The owner was very nice and told us alot about the nicaragua history and economy. Our suite was huge!!! amazing bed, huge walls, comfortable bed, clean, ( Cleaned every day) we loved our stay. and we can highly recommend if you are looking for a high standart hotel on a good price.
Fantastic location in the centre of town.
Clean very comfortable room. Would definitely stay here again.
- Decor was beautiful. The staff were courteous and helpful. They went out of their way to make my stay the best.
- The rooms were very big and comfortable. We loved the courtyards with all the plants and fountain. I loved the decor on the walls and the fact that the furniture was made from the stumps of huge trees that were already cut down. Location was excellent.
- the decoration of the walls with petroglyph paintings gave the hotel a joyful and profound atmosphere. The tables and chairs are made from the rounds of huge trees: natural and fantastical. The rooms are large and uncluttered.
One of our best sellers in Granada! Located in Granada in the region of Granada Region, 26 miles from Managua, Casa Cuiscoma features a terrace and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.El Rosario is 22 miles from Casa Cuiscoma, and San Marcos is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Augusto C. Sandino Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- Location very central. Big breakfast. Friendly helpful staff. Clean room.
- Great location, staff and comfortable beds. Loved being so close to the market and downtown yet it was nice and quiet.
- Amazing staff and fantastic breakfast. Very comfortable room. Quiet.
- Room 3 was all right. The staff in the hotel is very nice, and visibly trying to respond to past criticism on booking sites to improve the facilities. The breakfast was superb, different every single day of the 3 we stayed.
- The location is great. We arrived at night by bus from Managua and we only had to walk 4 minutes from the bus stop (central park). The hotel is next to the market where you can buy lots of fruits and souvenirs. The breakfast is traditional and changes every day. We were given 3 fresh towels per person!
Hotel Casa Generalife
One of our best sellers in Granada! Located in Granada in the region of Granada Region, 26 miles from Managua, Hotel Casa Generalife features a barbecue and views of the garden.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk, concierge services and a gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. El Rosario is 22 miles from Hotel Casa Generalife, and San Marcos is 17 miles away. Augusto C. Sandino Airport is 21 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was good and staff and owner are very nice. Location was close to town square. We had a minor issue that was taken care of very quickly.
- A lovely little hotel. My room was beautiful, very comfortable bed, and the mosquito net was greatly appreciated. The location is good, close to the centre and right around the corner from Kathy’s Waffle House. Carmen was an amazing hostess, very welcoming and she is happy to help you with arranging any activities you want to do, no need to see a travel agent. Guest safety and comfort is a priority here. There is a pretty garden area to relax in as well, so peaceful and quiet here as well as very clean.
- Nice staff/owners, very helpful , close to the centre, nice breakfast.
- The owner and rest of the staff were incredibly kind!
- The caretaker and staff are very nice people. And they are not responsible for the upkeep and safety of the building. For that reason, I can only answer, perhaps to a potential stay at Hotel Casa Generalife in the future.
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel SelvAzul offers accommodations in La Laguna. The hotel has an outdoor pool and views of the lake, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a CD player are featured. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is luggage storage space at the property.Granada is 7 miles from Hotel SelvAzul, and Managua is 21 miles from the property. Augusto C. Sandino Airport is 16 miles away.
- Selva Azul is a beautiful and chill hippie place. The lake is lovely and we spent a really nice couple of days there. The first night we stayed in the Hindu room which was nice but had no wall between the bedroom and toilet.. super awkward and weird toilet times. The second night we stayed in the Africa room which has incredible views, we loved this room! Breakfast is nice and so are the staff.
- Great vibe! Great staff and beautiful property. The property is charming and rustic but very comfortable.
- The hotel is situated right on the waters edge, it compromises of standard rooms, family rooms and the occasional more ‘luxurious room’ which includes a private swimming pool. While this hotel is far from polished, it is extremely welcoming, friendly and had all the amenities you’ll need. They even provide access to free kayaks, tubes and paddle boards. The staff were so friendly and helpful to us. We booked the Bali room which has its own private pool directly overlooking the lagoon, we couldn’t have been happier. We definitely recommend staying here, if you want quick and easy access to the water, comfortable rooms, and most importantly, to soak up the splendour of the lagoon itself. But we highly recommend staying in the Bali room!!
- The location on the lagoon. The whole atmosphere of the resort. Restaurant on site was also very good.
- Great location and facilities. They upgraded us to a better room because on of the rooms we reserved was out of service
Top Hotels In El Coyolar Granada Region Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in El Coyolar Granada Region to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in El Coyolar Granada Region but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in El Coyolar Granada Region. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!