10 Best Hotels To Stay In El Colmenar Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
El Colmenar Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in El Colmenar Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Colmenar Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Colmenar Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in El Colmenar Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in El Colmenar Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In El Colmenar Andalucía:
Hotel Hospedería Las Buitreras
Hotel Hospedería Las Buitreras in El Colmenar features a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and a garden. Featuring a terrace, the 1-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. The property has a restaurant.At the hotel, rooms contain a closet.A continental breakfast is served at the property.You can play ping pong and darts at this 1-star hotel, and the area is popular for cycling.Ronda is 31 miles from Hotel Hospedería Las Buitreras. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 68 miles from the accommodation.
- Just outside the village, this hotel offers what you need in the middle of the nature: rest, quietness, space, a swimming pool, friendly staff, good honest food…
- The location is close to the trailhead leading to the Cañon de las Buitreras.
- Very nice location for the hiking trails I wanted to do. Vey nice and welcoming staff. Very clean, comfortable. I wish I had had a chance to try the menu ’cause everything looked so good… Hopefully next time 🙂
Helpful, considerate staff – The owner/barkeeper waited for me, though I arrived late and hadn’t called ahead because I’d got lost hiking in a remote area. He was helpful with information about buses for the next day, and stayed on to heat up some food for me as he could see I was tired.
The dorm facilities were clean and comfy with lots of hot water.
Overall, the hotel seemed pretty and comfortable, with a relaxing bar/ restaurant area. It was empty when I was there in early January, but it felt like somewhere it’d be nice to revisit at a livelier time.
- Rustic place with an appealing country style. Friendly staff. Clean and tidy.
Located in the charming village of Gaucín, La Fructuosa offers amazing views over the Genal Valley from its terrace. Its country-style rooms come with free Wi-Fi and a spa bath.The attractive rooms at La Fructuosa feature satellite TV and a mini-bar. Each one comes with a private bathroom and great views.Featuring a traditional wine press, the hotel’s restaurant serves Mediterranean food. You can enjoy a meal on the terrace overlooking the valley.Gaucín is just 40 minutes’ drive from the beaches of the Costa del Sol. You can drive to Ronda in around 35 minutes.
- The spacious magical room with magical view, the very comfy bed, the walk-in shower, the amazing food, the super friendly owners!
- The view from the room out over Gaucin and the Mediterranean is special. If was pleasant to hear the sounds farm in the evening and morning. There is a roof top lounge area as well as the lower restaurant/bar area.
- stunning room with stunning views. Super comfy beds. excellent breakfast.
- Great views of the mountains from the room. Very comfy bed
- A lovely hotel filled with beauty and quickyness. The owner’s bring their flair for comfortable art into the place and it feels homely but with an added treat. The owners are friendly and relaxed. It felt like we belonged there from the moment we arrived.
Hotel Finca Almejí
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Finca Almejí offers accommodations in Benadalid, 22 mi from Marbella. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property and dinner service is available on prior request at the on-site restaurant.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including horse riding and cycling. Guests have free access to a salt water pool located 500 feet from the property in July and August.Ronda is 11 mi from Hotel Finca Almejí, while Grazalema is 12 mi away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 43 mi from the property.
- Hidden in the beautiful country side of sierra de Ronda, this is a marvelous hotel with views over the valley. One of the best stops on the GR 141 trail and a super base for hiking in the region. Confortable rooms, perfect breakfast and kindest host. The bonus is the Bar Fonda next to it for perfect tapas!
- Beautiful facility in a charming small “white hill town” village; beautiful views from the property; good on-site restaurant with breakfast and dinner options; very friendly and helpful staff; interesting small museum on the site; very comfortable, clean accommodations
It was a fantastic experience ! The hotel is gorgeous, the room very clean and cozy, the breakfast had a nice selection including delicious serrano ham! The view from the room was just breathtaking. The village and its narrow street is so beautiful, the bar of the village offers gorgeous tapas at great prices (we payed 15euros for 10 tapas and 1,5L water bottle)
The host was very helpful and friendly.
A must go ! Both the location and the hotel !
- Husband and wife staff were very accommodating and helpful. The building is beautiful with a lot of history. We loved sitting by the fire and having breakfast and dinner there. The breakfast was great and complete. Good coffee. The view from our room out to the hills is beautiful, and we were very warm in our room at night.
Fantastic location with exceptional hosts. We were the only 3 people staying and were really looked after. I had emailed prior to the stay regarding the restaurant being open and had a great 4 course meal with wine which was fresh,local,very tasty and extremely reasonable. With the streets being narrow we struggled at first but the owner parked our car for us and took us out the next morning a thing he does a lot of.
Wonderful breakfast. Can’t wait to go back for longer.
Posada La Casa Grande
Set in the historic town of Jimena de La Frontera, this charming house dates from the early 19th century. It has a common lounge with a fireplace and sun terraces that offer views of the town.Posada La Casa Grande features characteristic Andalusian architecture, including archways, exposed beams and tiled floors. The rooms and apartments feature wooden furniture and some of them have a 4-poster bed.Breakfast is served from 09.00 until 11:00 in the property’s lounge and dining room, where there is a fireplace and a TV. Posada La Casa Grande also has a library with English, Spanish and Norwegian literature, as well as a patio with a fountain.Set next to Los Alcornocales Natural Park, the house is close to the town’s bars and restaurants. Staff at reception can provide information about what to do or see on the area.The center of Algeciras and Gibraltar can be reached in 40 minutes by car. Ronda, Jerez de la Frontera and Málaga are within 90 minutes’ drive of the property.
- Location – close proximity to the castle and central square. Very spacious apartment for a family. Good value for money.
- It was very clean and the common room was large and comfortable. I would have liked to stay there longer.
- Easy access to the nice castle. Small grocery store accross the street. It was interesting to be in such an old Spanish casa.
- Second time we have stayed in 2 weeks.. lovely people…beautiful authentic old property..great location and very pretty old spanish town 🙂
- We loved the accommodation. The entrance is beautiful and so is the rest of the place. Plus good service, our air conditioning remote didn’t work and they immediately came over to switch remotes.
Hotel Sierra de Ubrique
On the outskirts of Ubrique, this hotel is located in the Sierra de Cádiz. It has free Wi-Fi, free onsite parking, air conditioning and a swimming pool.All of the rooms in the Hotel Sierra de Ubrique have TV and heating. They also have views of the surrounding countryside.The restaurant serves characteristic dishes from the area, including game. There is also a café serving a range of drinks.The hotel is about 16 mi from the town of Ronda, and about 37 mi from Marbella. It has a natural location, between the Sierra de Grazalema Natural Park and the Parque Natural de los Alcornocales.
- Reasonably helpful staff and offered somewhere secure fur the bike. Great views from the hotel and very clean and large comfortable bed
- The room was clean and the man who checked us in was friendly. The water pressure in the shower was great.
- Ample parking space, nice location, very clean rooms.
An amazing hotel in a truly stunning location.
It is an immaculately clean hotel.
The Breakfast is brilliant and great value, the coffee is superb!
- Breakfast was great and coffee was fantastic. Room was nice and bed quite fine. Pool area was also good and plenty of parking.
Hotel Rural Casares
Offering a snack bar serving daily breakfasts, Hotel Rural Casares is located in Casares. Set at the foothills of Sierra Crestellina National Park, the charming hotel has free Wi-Fi and impressive views.Each room with heating and simple décor features a TV and balcony. The private bathroom comes with a bathtub and hairdryer. Towels and bed linen are included.Hotel Rural Casares is 10 minutes’ walk from a variety of lively bars and traditional restaurants serving Andalusian cusine. The surrounding nature is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking.Estepona, on the Mediterranean coast, is 25 minutes’ drive and Marbella is 28 mi away. The center of Malaga is 59 mi from the property.
- For breakfast we only had coffee, French baguette and orange juice, no more options. The older lady is rude and abrupt.
- Great location with view of the sea. This was the only night we stayed in one of the White Villages. Other nights we stayed in larger town and drove through the Villages. Be prepared to walk since there are no cars in village proper.
- This is the most charming place I have ever been to.
- Beautiful little balcony with amazing views of the town. Conveniently located near public parking and main plaza.
- pleasant and clean, homy place, beautiful small village
Hotel Ocurris is located on Ubrique’s main street, in Andalusia’s Sierra de Grazalema Nature Reserve. It offers modern, air-conditioned rooms with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.The hotel’s stylish restaurant serves traditional Andalusian food, and you can enjoy a meal on the terrace with mountain views. There is also a café serving snacks and drinks throughout the day.The Ocurris has a TV lounge where you can relax. Wi-Fi is free in public areas.There are many great hiking routes in the park around Ubrique. Seville, Cádiz and the Costa del Sol are all around 1.5 hours’ drive away.
- Early check-in. Great location. Good lunch and dinner at the restaurant.
- Clean room. Friendly staff. Air con. Location in town.
An einem langen und sehr anstrengenden Tag in den Bergen ist ein zugesicherter später Check-In eine beruhigende Aussicht. Insbesondere dann, wenn auf dem GR7 unvorhergesehene Schwierigkeiten auftreten und Umwege gemacht werden müssen, die Kraft und noch viel mehr Zeit kosten.
Überraschend ein Raum mit Balkon, der eine Aussicht auf eine zentrale Kreuzung sowie auf den Ort und die Wand des Bergmassivs bietet. Also recht zentrale Lage in der Nähe der Ausgehmeile. Diese wird allerdings benötigt, weil das hoteleigene Restaurant abends hoffnungslos überfordert ist. Es erstickt sozusagen an seinem eigenen Erfolg.
Das Zimmer ist ausreichend geräumig. Ausstattung sinnvoll und funktionierend. Duschbad wird in einen Lichtschacht entlüftet und ist nicht beheizt. Dafür kommt genügend heißes Wasser – trotz zweiter Etage nach sehr kurzer Laufzeit – aus der Leitung.
Limpio y cómodo
Buen trato con respecto al personales
- Me gustó mucho el restaurante Laurel del hotel, el servicio inmejorable y la comida exquisita.
Hotel Rural Inz-Almaraz
Offering an on site restaurant and free Wi-Fi access, Hotel Rural Inz-Almaraz is located in Jimera de Líbar in the picturesque Guadiaro Valley, beside Sierra de Grazalema Nature Reserve.The double rooms at this country hotel include air conditioning/heating, and a private bathroom with bath tub and free toiletries. Towels and bed linen are provided free.The hotel’s à la carte restaurant offers a variety of local dishes and a wide selection of homemade tapas. There is also a small bar. The property can provide information about activities and places to visit in the area.Hotel Rural Inz-Almaraz is 15 mi from the town of Ronda and 33 mi from the coast and beaches.
- Good wi fi.Efficient heating for the winter.A kettle.Very good value house red wine and tapas.
- Pleasant rural atmosphere with log fire on a cold night. Comfortable rooms.
- Very comfortable and attractive room, decorated in blue and white white with a great view of the mountains from the small balcony. The weather was poor but the room was cosy. Easy to find as soon as you come into the village and plenty of parking just down the hill. Amazing number of wandering cats around, even in the rain.
- The town is precious and the rooms are beautiful. The staff was also welcoming and helpful.
- Large, clean room with air conditioning, TV and tea making facilities. It is a bit noisy as above a busy café/restaurant but to be expected for a room in the centre of the village.
TUGASA Hotel La Posada
TUGASA Hotel La Posada is in a characteristic Andalusian white building in the village of Villaluenga del Rosario. There is free Wi-Fi in public areas.The village is set into the rocks and offers fantastic views of the Sierra de Grazalema Mountains. There are many historic buildings.The hotel restaurant offers a variety of local dishes, including the well-known goat cheese. The dining room has attractive stone walls and ceramic floors.TUGASA Hotel La Posada is ideal for visiting rural Andalucía. The area is famous for its caves. The hotel is in the province of Cádiz, a short drive from Ronda.
- Stayed on a Monday night when everything in the village was closed up, but the staff helped me find a restaurant still open.
- Quiet location near mountains. Staff very helpful. Nice big apartment.
- La habitación muy confortable y el personal extraordinario.
El personal es muy agradable.
Se agradece el restaurante,sobre todo para la cena, ya que no hay muchas opciones en el pueblo.
El desayuno genial.
- Le village de Villaluenga est charmant et l’hôtel est au coeur du village. Il est pratique d’avoir un restaurant sur place, je n’en ai pas vu d’ouvert le soir en semaine en septembre dans le village.
One of our top picks in Júzcar.Featuring an outdoor swimming pool, Hotel Bandolero is a charming boutique hotel with an on-site restaurant and bar. It is located at the entrance of the tiny Andalusian village of Júzcar.All heated rooms are decorated with Mediterranean charm, and warm colors are highlighted by rustic furniture. Each room includes a flat-screen TV, fireplace, and terrace with views of the surrounding mountains. The private bathroom has a bath, shower, and hairdryer.This property offers a children’s playground and luggage storage. You can also practice horse riding, cycling and hiking in the area.Set in the countryside, Hotel Bandolero is located a 25-minute drive from Ronda and 25 mi from Marbella.
Wonderful hosts and great cooks. Homemade bread, jams etc.
Great place to stay to explore the local countryside and easy to visit Ronda.
- Quirky hotel in a quirky village- loved it!! Highly recommend a visit and a stay here. Breakfast was great especially the homemade marmalade.
- Authentic local business, the owners run the place by themselves. Very friendly and welcoming reception. Nice breakfast with local produce. Wonderful surroundings. A perfect location for a day trip to Ronda.
- Location, breakfast, the hotel pool, the view from the room, friendly staff.
- Quirky, traditional, relaxing and a complete contrast to the usual corporate hotel chains
- Wonderful hosts and great cooks. Homemade bread, jams etc.
Top Hotels In El Colmenar Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in El Colmenar Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in El Colmenar Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in El Colmenar Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!