10 Best Hotels To Stay In El Chorro Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
El Chorro Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in El Chorro Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Chorro Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Chorro Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in El Chorro Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in El Chorro Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In El Chorro Andalucía:
Complejo Turístico La Garganta
An old flour factory dating from the year 1827 was totally renovated, and now offers all the amenities and comfort of a modern hotel.The cozy rooms, mixing traditional elements with design details, all have a small living area and views of the natural surroundings of the “Desfiladero de los Gaitanes” – a beautiful gorge. Some of the rooms have two floors, making use of the enormous interior height of the old building.
- Separate parking, decent restaurant, friendly reception, amazing view
- The apartment’s atmosphere, high ceilings with wood, the kitchen to cook.
- The location for the Caminito walk was wonderful. The bus leaves from just down the road and your walk ends about 1/2 mile away from hotel. The pool was fantastic after finishing the walk!
- We loved that it was so conveniently located to the Caminito Del Rey hike
- The hotel is in a natural area and the bus to Caminito was super convenient. The look of the rooms and hotel layout was attractive. The restaurant was pretty good for a more remote hotel – a little expensive and the quality a little lower relative to others in spain.
La Posada del Conde
This rustic hotel is set between the Conde del Guadalhorce and Guadalteba Reservoirs in the Desfiladero de los Gaitanes Park. It offers spacious rooms with scenic forest views and free Wi-Fi.Rooms at La Posada Del Conde feature traditional décor, elegant furniture and under-floor heating. All include a TV, as well as a private bathroom with hairdryer and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is served daily and the restaurant has a charming terrace. There is also a bar and several comfortable lounge areas including a reading room with a fireplace.Posada del Conde offers bike rental and the TransAndalus circuit, a 1243 mi bike route from Seville to Granada, passes nearby. The ruins of the ancient village of Bobastro are 4.3 mi away and Ardales is 10 minutes’ drive away.Del Conde is 31 mi from Ronda and 37 mi from Malaga. Car rental is available on site, and private parking is available for an extra charge.
- Location is perfect if you are going to Caminito del Rey! Staff was very friendly and helpful-girls at reception spoke good English. Rooms were small, but clean. Good choice if you wanna go hiking and need to place to crash!
- Beautiful hotel. Rooms were clean. Breakfast was very good. The hotel is able to get Caminito del Rey tickets – so we had no wait. You must ask them to get tickets for you when you book the room. You could walk to hike entrance, but it is a little far (less than a mile). We drove and parked in free parking by the El Kiosko restaurant.
- It was near the entrance of the Caminito del Rey. The hotel was clean and staff were friendly.
- The room was very clean and the overall condition of the hotel was really good. Breakfast was full service and very fresh. It’s very close to the entrance to Caminito del Rey which is why I imagine most people visit. Overall the stay was a nice treat compared to other similarly priced hotels we stayed in during our 2 week trip to Spain.
Very nice location, and so close to entrance towards the Camino del Rey.
Cosy fireplace, and nice sofa’s to sit and have a drink.
Very good dinner, we had the lamb with honey, and it was really very tasty and not expensive at all! I would go back just for the meal.
Hotel Cortijo San Antonio Caminito de Rey
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Cortijo San Antonio Caminito de Rey offers accommodations in Casarabonela, 21 mi from Málaga. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Set in 17th-century building, all rooms include a TV. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer. Superior rooms have a spa bath or a hot tub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The Pantano del Chorro beaches are 7.5 mi from Hotel Cortijo San Antonio Caminito de Rey, and Marbella and Torremolinos are both within 21 mi of the property. The South Access for famous Caminito del Rey Route is 15 mi away, while the North Access is 11 mi away, and Torcal de Antequera is 37 mi away. Malaga Airport is a 30-minute drive from the property. Casarabonela Town Center is 17 mi from the hotel.
- Pool was nice and good restaurant, and room was ok too.
- Great food, beautiful old cortijo well restored, great collection of old agricultural implements
- The setting for the hotel is excellent. The work carried out to restore the building outstanding. A very interesting hotel on the eye. The food and menu was good.
- Good reform, very quiet place, very clean, with charm.
- Tastefully decorated in keeping with the building, quite a unique experience
Hotel Don Pero
Hotel Don Pero is located in the old center of Álora, in central south Andalusia. It offers attractive air-conditioned rooms with a balcony, TV and DVD player. It has free Wi-Fi.Each of the 10 well-priced rooms in the Don Pero has a private tiled bathroom. All rooms can be reached by elevator.The same building also has a café and a bar. The hotel can also arrange airport transfers, and offers a luggage storage facility.El Caminito del Rey Nature Monument is a 20-minute drive from the hotel. The town of Álora is located in Málaga and its international airport can be reached in about 20 minutes, while the Marbella coast can be reached in 35 minutes.
- Perfectly nice location with friendly staff at a great price.
- Staff friendly,location perfect, right in the town centre. Spotlessly clean.
It was a great little hotel and met our needs perfectly, the staff were friendly and the room comfortable, the small kitchen was good but the local bars were abundant so it was used for no more than a morning coffee.
The bed was heavenly; comfortable, big and squeak-free.
The shower was great, especially welcome after a day walking in the hills.
- Large room ,great view , large shower ,very helpful receptionist , comfort
- Confortable bed. We were offered a small portable stove for free so we were able to cook our meals.
Hotel Convento La Magdalena by Checkin
One of our top picks in Antequera.Nestled in the Torcal de Antequera Natural Park, a characteristic, Andalusian countryside, this grand, Romanesque-style hotel is the perfect place to get away from it all and relax in style.This beautifully renovated convent features attractive arches and impressive wall paintings. Enjoy wonderful original features including high vaulted ceilings, wooden beams and traditionally terracotta floors.Dine in style within the property impressive á la carte restaurant which allows you to admire this special building while tasting delicious cuisine.Soak up the tranquil ambiance which this hotel enjoys due to its privileged position surrounded by stunning countryside. You can admire views of rolling Andalusian hills covered by olive groves and vineyards.Guests at Hotel Convento La Magdalena have free access to the indoor pool, hot tub, sauna and Turkish bath.
- Great breakfast, blazing fast internet, interesting property, quiet.
- Room was very nice and big. Car parking free of charge at the side.
Beautiful quiet mountain setting with fantastic scenic views.
Wonderful restaurant and good room service menu too.
Free unlimited use of the spa which had a good lukewarm pool, a warm jacuzzi and a sauna.
Plenty of free parking outside.
- The location is stunning and incredibly peaceful. We sat on the veranda and watched the sun set behind the hills, which was just lovely. Dinner was good and the beds wide and comfortable.
- It looks beautiful from the outside, but lacks soul and a design aesthetic. It could be so much better, but is gloomy and lacks love.
La Fuente del Sol
This exclusive rural hotel is situated on the south slopes of the Sierra del Torcal of Antequera, where the natural aromas and silence are prominent.The decoration and names of each bedroom have been inspired in the different floral species of the area. The hotel facilities are intended to induce relaxation and rest. Hotel services include; a spa, large grounds and a restaurant.El Torcal de Antequera is a unique setting ideal for the practice of outdoor activities such as trekking, horseback riding and bird-watching.
- Staff was very friendly. Room was beautiful, as was whole surrounding of the hotel (a must-see 🙂 ). No vegetarian courses in the restaurant, but cheff prepared someting special 🙂
- Spectacular location, attentive staff, big room and bathroom, nice spa with views, architecture and style, it’s a gorgeous building very well maintained
- Easy walking access to the city but just out of the city frenzy opposite a lovely green space.
- We had a lovely time. Added bonus was that they have rooms that take pets. Our dog loved running on their green grass and we enjoyed our swim in their salt water pool. What a lovely garden they have. The food was great too, though not cheap, I think it was reasonable considering its location. Shame I was too full to try their desert. Staff were all very friendly and knowledgeable too.
- Extremely helpful staff who let us use the hotel facilities after checkout for the whole afternoon as we had an evening flight out of Malaga. Food excellent, room excellent, location and views excellent.
Parador de Antequera
One of our top picks in Antequera.This strikingly modern hotel overlooks the gorgeous landscapes of Andalusia. Enjoy the views of the rock formations and sunsets from the outdoor pool, trendy terrace and elegant restaurant.This spacious and peaceful Parador Hotel is surrounded by green gardens and a refreshing swimming pool. The modern refurbishment has made the most of the wonderful views,with spacious terraces and large windows overlooking the countryside and city of Antequera.The hotel rooms are spacious with pale coloring on the ceilings and walls. Floors are decorated with dark parquet. The contemporary furniture echoes the cool coloring, minimal design and soothing lighting.The restaurant serves traditional regional cuisine made with fresh, seasonal produce, alongside fine Spanish wines. There is also a cafe-bar.Thanks to the Parador de Antequeras location, you can easily visit Andalusias main cities such as Malaga, Granada, Seville and Cordoba. The center of Antequera is a 10-minute walk away. The hotel provides free parking.
- Lovely part of the city, staff was delightful, very clean hotel. Easy to get around. Their bar/sitting area was very comfortable.
- Staff were excellent, the cafe was great for afternoon tea ( rooibos ) and for a after dinner drink . They introduced me to a very good Spanish brandy , Carlos .
- No hassle early checkin as we were coming directly from airport after over night flight
- The location was walking distance to many places. Easy to find. Great parking. Quiet location. Staff were excellent. View was extraordinary. We upgraded ourselves on the second night and enjoyed the larger room and the patio VERY much.
- The location and proximity to the town. Excellent car parking facilities
Finca Eslava is a converted 18th-century manor house located just outside Antequera. It offers a large garden with a pool and paddle tennis court.Rooms at the Hotel Finca Eslava feature wooden beams, whitewashed walls and a private balcony. They are air-conditioned and have free WiFi access.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Andalusian food. There is also a bar where you can get a snack or a drink.The historical town of Antequera contains numerous buildings of historical and architectural interest. The city of Granada is an hour’s drive away.
- The antique bar area. Jesus and Juan Luis were helpful and friendly unlike the rest of the dour staff.
- Spectacular property very close to Antequerra. Staff wonderfully helpful and friendly. We don’t normally eat meals at our hotels because we prefer to eat with locals. In this case the onsite restaurant was spectacular! Fresh, delicious and local. Our favorite meals in Spain were at this facility.
- Very stylish. Lovely gardens and interior a delight.
- Beautifully restored old Finca. Great restaurant and menu. Staff were very attentive and informed. Modern and spacious rooms. Easy to find and safe parking outside (free!)
- Superb meal; the best lamb I’ve come across in Spain. Very comfortable room,although slightly on the small side.
One of our top picks in Antequera.Los Dólmenes is located just outside Antequera, 5 minutes’ drive from the city center. It offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi and a free continental breakfast.Set around a traditional Andalusian courtyard, the rooms at Los Dólmenes come with wooden floors, a terrace, flat-screen TV and plenty of natural light. Each one comes with a private bathroom including a hairdryer and bath tub.The hotel’s restaurant serves Mediterranean-style food, offering set daily menus and à la carte options.Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in and around Antequera. Free private parking is available on site. Málaga is a 30-minute drive away.
- The breakfast was very good, the value of the site was nice…our room did not have a nice view as pictured in the advertisements though.
- Great patio with balcony and view of olive fields and mountain. Friendly staff. Good value meal and breakfast. Convenient to highways. Would stay again. Antequera is a nice town.
- large clean room, good beds, good air-conditioning.
On the outskirts of Antequera but that was expected (not for someone who wants to be in the city).
Short driving distance to the dolmens.
Relaxing place with plenty of free parking on site.
Hotel has a restaurant and bar. Restaurant has excellent food.
Room had small balcony. Breakfast is included.
This hotel is great value!
- Free and easy parking. Comfortable and good sleep. Friendly breakfast staff. Room opens up to a pleasant courtyard. Easy to get to the dolmens.
Hotel Antequera by Checkin
This 4-star hotel is located a 10-minute walk from the historical town of Antequera and offers guests well-appointed rooms, a spa, indoor and outdoor swimming pools and an 18-hole golf course.Antequera’s Ghiottone Restaurant specializes in pizza and pasta dishes. It offers a buffet including high-quality cuisine and local products. There is also show cooking.Special rates at the golf course can be organized for guests at Antequera. There is also a seasonal on-site disco. Located between Málaga, Granada, Córdoba, and Seville, the hotel offers excursions to various Andalusian cities.
- Good service at reception and I liked the ground floor terrace.
- Amazing old town to go and visit with friendly locals. Fell in love this place.
- Helpful staff. Very clean. Challenging golf course close by
The room was very spaceous and loved the music in the room!
The water in the swimming pool was perfectly warm!
The distance to the center was fine!
There a good and cheap Italian restaurant near the hotel (mamma Lory)!
Good bed and pillow!
- Hop on hop off train departing from outside the hotel.
Top Hotels In El Chorro Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in El Chorro Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in El Chorro Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in El Chorro Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!