10 Best Hotels To Stay In EL Chaparral Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
EL Chaparral Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in EL Chaparral Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in EL Chaparral Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in EL Chaparral Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in EL Chaparral Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in EL Chaparral Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In El Chaparral Andalucía:
Hotel Dulce Nombre
Set in a stunning natural location, this hotel is opposite Valdevaqueros Beach, popular for kite and windsurfing. The hotel offers a large swimming pool with surrounding gardens and a terrace where you can relax and watch the sunsets.The Dulce Nombre offers both fully-equipped apartments and spacious rooms, the majority of which enjoy excellent views of the sea and beaches. Free WiFi is available in all areas.Complement your stay with meals in the Dulce Nombre’s poolside restaurant which serves delicious local cuisine and fresh fish while offering views of the stunning scenery. Please note that the restaurant is closed during the winter.Located near the beach, the Dulce Nombre is away from the hubbub of the town of Tarifa, an excellent and culturally interesting tourist spot.Tarifa is the windsurfing capital of Europe and there are many opportunities to try out outdoor activities, especially those related with the sea.
- After the ferry trip to Tangier we slept here one night before heading towards Cadiz. Hotel was very well located – within couple of minutes walk from the beaches and beach bars, had it own restaurant – we tried burger and the beef steak – both very tasty. It had comfortable beds and amazing relaxing zone with swimming pool – You could easily chill out there before the trvel to the beach. Surroundings are well visitied by the enthusiasts of kite surfing – the atmosphere is amazing.
- Good hotel location with spacious rooms ( very small balcony though ). The hotel was mexican ranch like in terms of aspect which was a nice touch. The beach very good (windy but that’s all you get if you go to Tarifa). The hotel is not in Tarifa itself – it’s about 8 km away but that was OKAY for us as we had a car. Also the beach is not quite walking distance-maybe 20 min or more walk (still need a car).
- Great location 5 minutes walk to Valdevaqueres beach. 10 minutes drive to Tarifa. Lovely pool very clean. Great breakfast. Rooms clean, quiet and some with sea views and balconies.
- Very close to Playa Valdevaqueros for windsurfing. Nice swimming pool. Beautiful room. Everything was great!
The hotel is really lovely and homely. Breakfast staff were very cheerful and friendly. Room was very
clean, looked as though possibly recently decorated? Parking excellent and hotel situated opposite one of
the best beaches on the Coast.
Set at the foot of Alcornocales Park, this stylish and tasteful hotel is located only 3 miles from Tarifa and near the main beaches where you can enjoy kite flying and windsurfing.In La Codorniz hotel you have the option of staying in a room with views, or a room with terrace that opens out onto the surrounding gardens.Relax in the tranquil atmosphere of La Codorniz. In the evening head down to the hotel’s restaurant, where you can taste the excellent local cuisine.La Codorniz is located only 350 feet from some of the best beaches in the area, and 9 miles from Playa de Bolonia. Walk down to the beach in the afternoon and enjoy sunbathing on the fine sands.
- Breakfast was very nice , room was clean and comfortable.
- Great location for the nearby windsurf and kitesurf beaches.
- Excellent location. Quiet setting even though it is on a main road very good food
The location which is just over the road from the beach (200m). Lovely beach bar to watch the sunset. We walked into Tarifa one evening along the beach (just under 2 hrs) – fabulous.
The bathroom (walk in shower) was almost new and very good.
- Great location near the beach and a great beach bar! Very friendly and helpful staff. Good food in the restaurant at lunch and dinner time (continental breakfast was acceptable rather then exceptional). Good pool, nice rooms. Good Spanish, authentic feel to everything really. Very attentive cleaners! Will stay again!!
Hotel La Peña
One of our top picks in Tarifa.Located next to Alcornocales Nature Reserve, 9.3 mi from Tarifa’s beaches, Hotel La Peña features an outdoor pool and free throughout. The garden patio has a fountain with spring water from the sierra.Featuring tiled floors, rooms come with a fan and TV. They have access to the patio and garden. The private bathroom comes with a bath tub or shower.A free buffet breakfast is served at the hotel. There are barbecue facilities in the garden and the hotel has a bar.Free parking is available on site and there is a tour desk. You can go horse riding, snorkeling and kite surfing in the surrounding area.
This is a motel, with motel facilities in the room. While the room is not impressive in terms of amenities, the garden of this place is stunning – an oasis of tranquility and beauty.
The road towards the beach and the beach itself offers great views,
- It is a nice place to stay if you want to chill out. It is totally pet friendly. Huge gardens and areas where your doggie would love to stay. Staff is friendly and welcoming. Clean and comfy rooms. Nice pool and close to Tarifa downtown. (5-minute drive)
- Beautiful garden and rooms. Very peaceful. Excellent location.
Location and a very good breakfast. The pool was lovely. God shower. Lots of little tables set around the property onto relax and have a drink.
We were the only non Spainish people on the property.
Dog friendly 🙂
- This is a motel, with motel facilities in the room. While the room is not impressive in terms of amenities, the garden of this place is stunning – an oasis of tranquility and beauty.
Beach Hotel Dos Mares
One of our top picks in Tarifa.Set on Tarifa’s unspoiled Los Lances Beach, Beach Hotel Dos Mares offers an outdoor pool with views of the sea and Morocco, a tennis court, gym, windsurf school and horse riding.At Dos Mares you can choose between Moroccan-style rooms and bungalows. All units are air-conditioned, while bungalows also feature a terrace. There is a flat-screen TV, safe and mini-bar, as well as a private bathroom.The Dos Mares kitesurf and windsurfing school offers courses for all abilities. There is also a volley net on the beach. Storage for equipment is available.The Dos Mares has a restaurant, 2 cafés and a snack-bar on-site. Guests can also enjoy massage services for a surcharge.There is free WiFi in all areas and free on-site parking. Reception is open 24 hours, and you can hire a bicycle from the tour desk.
- great location , pleasant staff , nice food in restaurant
- Relaxing place with great atmosphere, away from the city, with plenty of amenities. Great bar, great restaurant, and great massage!
- Loved the charming facility. Lots of outdoor areas to relax and enjoy the beach. Great breakfast was included. Parking available and easy to find resort. Private units with outdoor sitting. I am sure it is a wonderful place to enjoy fellowship.
- Absolutely lovely private beach hotel. Very peaceful and beautiful. We are so happy we stayed at Dos Mares instead of in the town of Tarifa.
- Location is great, property is varied and nice, setting is lovely, view from room included the beach, breakfast was great, great beach, excellent mojitos, comfortable beds, hot water and pressure were nice, wonderful AC, pets welcome and free.
Hotel Pozo del Duque II
One of our top picks in Zahara de los Atunes.Located yards from Zahara’s beach and the Atlantic Ocean, this hotel is built in a characteristic Andalusian style.Experience true Andalusia while staying at the Pozo del Duque II. Notice the arched windows, tiled walls and warm, Mediterranean colors so characteristic of this region.Stay active in the area with a sunny round of golf or some horse riding. Alternatively take to the water for some scuba diving.During your stay, you can make use of the Pozo del Duque Hotel’s pool and breakfast services, located in a separate building.
- Worth paying extra 5 euros per night for sea view Breakfast adequate Staff very pleasant. Room very clean. Lift works!!
- La ubicación no puede ser mejor y el trato del personal inmejorable.
- La habitación era bastante ruidosa, se escuchaban a los otros huéspedes.
- Todo, la decoración, la comodidad de la cama, super coqueto y acogedor y la ubicación perfecta para disfrutar de la tranquilidad y al mismo tiempo en pleno centro de la ciudad
- El personal del comedor. Fantásticos todos los camareros y las camareras. Super pendientes a todo
Hotel La Torre
One of our top picks in Tarifa.Offering fantastic views of Los Alcornocales Nature Reserve, this converted country house is close to Valdevaqueros and Punta Paloma beaches. It offers a large garden area and air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi.All rooms at Hotel La Torre are spacious and comfortable. Each of them features a TV and a private bathroom.The restaurant specializes in traditional cuisine and serves characteristic dishes of Andalusia and Tarifa. Other facilities at this hotel include a bar and a 24-hour front desk.The hotel is also close to the main surfing beaches and there is a store room where you can leave your surf board.Numerous activities such as diving, windsurfing or fishing can be practiced nearby, and there are various charming fishing villages on the surrounding coastline. Staff can arrange a range of activities on site. Tarifa or the Bolonia beach are less than 15 minutes’ drive from the hotel.Free parking is available on-site.
- The room was clean and comfortable. Room #8. We slept so well.
- Friendly welcome, lovely old cottage feel, clean rooms fantastic buffet breakfast highly recommended.
- We slept here one night before the ferry trip to Tangier, hotel was very impressive though! Decorated in the surf-beach style, with colourful rooms, relaxing zone with hamaks and chairs on the grass outside; we left before the regular breakfast time however personel prepared some portions specially for us. Very unique atmosphere!
- Perfect hotel with a perfect garden. Nice small green garden with small jacuzzi. Perfect and cheap drinks and food at restaurants. Fantastic room with nice interior. The free parking place.
The hotel is located about 10 minutes drive from Tarifa city center. The beach is very close – across the highway.
It is more like a motel-type hotel with separate entrance for each room. Also there is a common relax and chill zone.
Very good breakfast with hot and cold food.
Mesón de Sancho
One of our top picks in Tarifa.This traditional-style, Andalusian country mansion is just south of Los Alcornocales Nature Reserve, midway between Tarifa and Algeciras. It offers an outdoor pool and gym, free parking and a free Wi-Fi zone.You can see Africa across the Straits of Gibraltar, and the hotel organizes day trips to Tangiers. It also offers storage for surf boards, and the closest beach is approximately 5 mi away. There is free parking at the hotel.Rooms and bungalows at Meson de Sancho are heated and feature wooden or tiled floors. Each has a TV and a modern private bathroom with a hairdryer, bath and shower.A continental breakfast is available and the hotel restaurant offers regional cuisine. There is also a snack bar and room service and packed lunches can be requested.Meson de Sancho offers a laundry service and has a 24-hour reception. Set in tranquil gardens, it is on the N340 Main Road, allowing you to drive to the Tarifa Ferry in 10 minutes.
- Everything. The staff, the cleanliness of the rooms and area. Location is excellent, very quiet. We would definitely stay here again.
- Booked for a quick night stop to pick up the early ferry the next day. Great choice. Right by the main road, easy to find, as I arrived late in the evening, and plenty of parking place. Will be my stop over place in Tarifa from now on.
- We rented a bungalow by the pool. It was quiet and private, with a quaint look. The surrounding garden was beautiful. Breakfast was a generous buffet. Covered parking is free.
- Gorgeous grounds! We were nestled in a cottage amidst beautiful flowers. The aroma of flowers and mountain air was incredibly relaxing! Enjoyed every minute!
- The hydrangeas were off the chart! So beautiful all around the property!!
One of our top picks in Tarifa.This hotel is set just yards from Tarifa’s most beautiful beach, Valdevaqueros, the best sailing and kitesurfing location in the city, and features an outdoor pool. Free WiFi is provided.Rooms have a mini-bar, satellite TV and private bathroom. Some rooms have views of the interior courtyard.The 100% Fun features a bar and gardens. A buffet breakfast is served every morning at the property.Guests can enjoy a gift shop onsite. Massage services are available for an extra charge.Water sports are popular in the area. The property can arrange kite surfing lessons for a surcharge. The 100% Fun also has free parking onsite.
- The grounds of the hotel were beautiful. The breakfast was fresh and offered great variety. The room was small but adequate. Loved the little tiki bar on the grounds for “chillin out time” The person at check in and at the bar were very helpful with recommendations.
- The location and staff are the best—we loved this place and the proximity to the beach and Tarifa. Beautiful. We might go back!
- well, it was about 85% fun! But totally a worthwhile stop. The esthetic was amazing! The sun beds were super cute and fun! Pool was very nice. The restaurant had great food and was also very charming. The Staff were friendly and helpful.
– paradisiac place
– Amazing garden and pool full of palmtrees, long sun beds and seats
– Very friendly staff – Carlos was great and very welcoming
– Chill-out area: bar with cosy sofas and seats
– Location: very close from the beach and Tarifa
– Late check-in
– Very realiable wifi
– Tex-Mex restaurant just next door -we have priority on bookings as hotel clients
– Cute rooms
– Offering a lot of activities: surfing, etc.
– Nice breakfast buffet
– Easy and free parking just in front of the hotel
- The grounds were beautiful! Very short walk to beach. Staff were super helpful.
Chillout Hotel Tres Mares
Set in beautiful gardens 1,300 feet from Casas de Porro Beach, the Chillout Hotel Tres Mares offers stylish accommodations. It features an outdoor pool with a Balinese-style terrace.Each air-conditioned room at the Tres Mares has a TV. All accommodations is decorated in simple, neutral tones with tiled flooring.The Tres Mares serves a varied buffet breakfast. Light meals and drinks are served in the poolside café, where there is free Wi-Fi access.The Chillout Hotel is ideally located for surfing and water-skiing, and Tarifa’s impressive beaches are just 10 minutes’ drive away. Los Alcornocales Park is 1.2 mi from the hotel.
- It is close to the surf area. The garden is nice. That said the hotel is right next to the main road so you continuously hear cars when you are in the room, and you hear the road as well in the garden and the restaurant. This does not give a chill out vibe at all, unless you like the continuous noise of cars. Breakfast is ok.
bed was very comfy the whole setup in tres nares is very relaxing would recommend strongly.
We dined at the restaurant and the tuna dish was excellent!!!!!!!!!!
- Beds were very comfortable, staff was very nice and helpful.
- This was our second stay, it definitely lives up to being a chill out hotel, everything about it is fantastic
- Style, ambience, garden, pool, breakfast. Accepted our two dogs.
Hotel Copacabana Tarifa Beach
Set on Valdevaqueros Beach, Tarifa, Copacabana Tarifa Beach Hotel offers great views of the Moroccan coast and the dunes of Punta Paloma Beach. There is free Wi-Fi and free parking.All of the brightly decorated rooms at the Copacabana are air conditioned and have flat-screen TVs. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and amenities.Copacabana Tarifa Beach has a restaurant and a cafe-bar with a terrace. There are also vending machines for snacks.The area is famous for kitesurfing, and Alcornocales Nature Reserve is a short drive inland from the hotel.
- this hotel is in fact a room along the highway, utterly primitive, without any comfort or facilities. The lobby and public spaces were most of the time closed, and there were hardly any wall sockets detectable. The breakfast was extremely poor. In fact these rooms are only interesting tot the kite surfer, who can go to the extremely attractive kite hotspot valdevaqueros.
The hotel is very nice and just in front of the Valdevaqueros beach.
Toni, the young lady in reception, was extra helpful and nice. Everything was perfect at this place.
- you can walk to valdevaqueros beach, across the street.
- The location….Valdevaqueros beach is right across the road, free parking, garden restaurant, comfortable bed, clean room..
- Comfortable bed, very good food in restaurant. Hardly aware of traffic on busy road that passes the hotel. Short walk to popular beach, yet no noisy clients at hotel.
Top Hotels In El Chaparral Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in EL Chaparral Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in EL Chaparral Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in EL Chaparral Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!