10 Best Hotels To Stay In El Cerro Blanco Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
El Cerro Blanco Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in El Cerro Blanco Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Cerro Blanco Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Cerro Blanco Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in El Cerro Blanco Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in El Cerro Blanco Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In El Cerro Blanco Andalucía:
Hotel Spa Calagrande Cabo de Gata
This stylish spa hotel is located within the beautiful Cabo de Gata-Níjar Natural Park. The Hotel Spa Calagrande offers an outdoor pool, and a hot tub with views of Cerro Negro Mountain.All chic rooms at the hotel offer a furnished terrace. Guests can request a sea view. Rooms also include a flat-screen satellite TV, a latex mattress and free Wi-Fi. The villas come with a hot tub.The Hotel Spa Calagrande Cabo de Gata includes a sauna, a Turkish bath and a heated indoor pool with water jets, all available at an extra cost.Surrounded by gardens, the restaurant at Spa Calagrande Cabo de Gata serves characteristic regional meals, as well as fresh Mediterranean fish and pasta specials. Guests can also enjoy drinks on the terrace.
- The location was excellent, the breakfast was exceptional.
- Position, incredible location near the beach, awesome and huge breakfast, nice swimming pool and gym. Room was super clean and large.
- The location is in a very small village right on the sea. The hotel is very clean the staff all very friendly with beautiful garden and pool area
- Nice big room, great outlook. Bfast was decent. Area is fantastic with wonderful walking tracks and great restaurants in the village. Pool area is pretty special. I stayed an extra two nights.
- Stunning architecture, a slice of Palm Spring modernist heaven in Cabo de Gata. We were a bit worried we’d stick out like a sore thumb with our 18 month old but there were lots of families with young children who clearly also still wanted to stay in nice hotels rather than big all inclusive family club hotels. This hotel was so beautiful and peaceful – No Brits Abroad anywhere to be found (in fact we didn’t hear any other guests speaking English at the hotel or in Las Negras). Pure bliss!
This apartment hotel complex is located in the heart of Cabo de Gata National Park, bordering the fishing town of Las Negras.The establishment offers 7 modern, comfortable and spacious apartments, from which you can enjoy views of the beautiful Mediterranean and the spectacular Cabo de Gata.
- Extremely friendly. Fantastic room. Great breakfast.
Good location and staff
View from the apartment
- Good, clean and comfortable with great views of Las Negras.
- Accessibly was great the view towards the bay is beautiful and sitting on the balcony having breakfast watching the sunrise is a joy .
- The apartment was stylish, warm and the bed was very comfortable.
Real Agua Amarga La Joya – Adults Only
Located in the spectacular Cabo de Gata Nature Reserve, 0.6 mi from Agua Amarga, Real Agua Amarga La Joya is an adults-only hotel featuring a heated outdoor pool and panoramic views.Each spacious suite has a private terrace with sun beds and sea views, as well as air conditioning, a seating area, free WiFi and satellite TV with DVD player. The bathroom includes a spa bath, bathrobe and free toiletries. Some suites include a private hot tub.Breakfast is served on La Joya’s pool-side terrace, featuring views of the sea and Viruegas Valley. At dinner you can enjoy Mediterranean and international fusion cuisine, with fresh local ingredients.There is an outdoor hot tub, and a range of massages and beauty treatments are available. La Joya also has a bright spacious meeting room.Located by the beach, Real Beach Lounge & Bar features sun loungers, parasols and access to private showers. Drinks, snacks and cocktails are also offered.Cabo de Gata Nature Reserve is popular for hiking, cycling and fishing. The coastal town of Carboneras is a 15-minute drive away, while Almeria and Roquetas de Mar are within 47 mi of the property.
- Hotel is superb. The room was spacious and very well equipped. Bed was fantastic. Swimming pool and facilities are gorgeous. People working in the resort are super helpful and friendly. One of the best hotels I’ve ever been.
- I can´t say enough great things about this place. The location, our room with rooftop terrace, amazing food and great staff. There were so many personal touches from remembering how I liked my coffee at breakfast to making a special vegetarian meal for me at dinner. Loved the Jacuzzi with views of the mountain and the location is perfect, really close to the town of Agua Amarga but far enough away to really enjoy the beautiful surroundings.
- Very peaceful, quiet and relaxing. The staff were excellent and provided brilliant service. The evening dinner was the best food we had in the area.
- Surroundings were very picturesque. Rooms very private and comfortable. Staff very pleasant and helpful. Breakfast had wonderful selection and everything very fresh and cooked perfectly.
- The Jacuzzi facing the mountains was amazing like being in a warm bath
Hotel & SPA La Posada De Paco Only Adults
This small and inviting hotel is located in the secluded coastal village of San José, located within the Cabo de Gata – Níjar Nature Reserve, 500 feet from the beach.The hotel offers smart rooms, an outdoor pool for summer and outside private parking. There is also a fitness area, massage room, and a spa with a hot tub, sauna, and hammam. Free WiFi is available in all areas.Located around a shallow bay towards the south end of Cabo de Gata, San José is conveniently located a 30 minute drive from Almeria Airport and is a delightful alternative to mass tourist destinations.
- The hotel was bright, very clean and comfortable. The staff was more than pleasant and very helpful (our 1st time in Spain so we do ask a lot of questions!).
- Fantastic location, breakfast was good (gets a bit repetitive though) with great coffee. Nice balcony to chill out after the beach.
- Very friendly staff, spacious room with noiseless fridge, balcony, good location close to everything. Because of the pool being closed they offered us free use of the spa facilities.
- Comfortable bed, lovely balcony, polite and helpful staff, good parking facilities on site and nearby. Great spa.
- wonderful friendly hotel: we have been coming to San Jose for 25 years,and love this hotel.
Hotel de Naturaleza Rodalquilar & Spa Cabo de Gata
One of our top picks in Rodalquilar.This hotel is set in the heart of the Cabo de Gata Natural Park and 0.9 mi from Playazo Beach, one of the best beaches in the area. There is a spa, an outdoor swimming pool and a fitness center.Hotel De Naturaleza Rodalquilar & Spa Cabo de Gata is built around a large central patio with a fountain and palm trees. The décor combines characteristic Andalusian details with modern design.All air-conditioned rooms at the Rodalquilar have a private balcony, heating and free Wi-Fi. Spacious public areas include a library, a games room and a multi-use room.Spa Cabo de Gata includes several types of saunas, Turkish baths, and heated-stone loungers, as well as hydromassage showers. There is also a wide selection of treatments and massages.The hotel is set in the old mining village of Rodalquilar, famous for its gold mines. Free covered parking is available.
- Great location within a mile from the beach. No smog, like most all the cities in S. Spain, and very few people.
Calm; modern Spanish decor which would be cool in Summer.
Clean and comfortable.
- The food, hospitality and decor were all very good.
- Staff helpful and thoughtful. Good food and giving a bike to a guest who was checking out. Lovely pool though not tested.
- There was a fridge in the room, breakfast was nice and good value for money at 10€
Hotel Villa Maltés
Located in San José, only a 10-minute drive from the beautiful beaches on Cabo de Gata, this rural property features 2 shared outdoor pools, a large garden area and a café-bar.Hotel Villa Maltés offers air-conditioned rooms and apartments. Each of them has a TV and a private bathroom. Apartments also include a fully equipped kitchen.San José, is just 3.1 mi from Hotel Villa Maltés. Here you will find numerous shops, bars and restaurants.Water sports such as windsurfing, scuba diving, paddle surf, boat trips, or sailing can be practiced nearby.
- If you are looking for a nice quiet place in the desert of Almeria with great service, this is the place.
- Super spacious apartment. Staff was super accomodating. Ate two dinners at the hotel they were fantastic. Super close to amazing beaches.
- Spending time at this serene place with lovely hosts in between hectic photo shoots made all the difference, will no doubt come back!
- Stylish small friendly hotel full of character with beautiful gardens. Lovely breakfast.
- One of these places where you get so much mote than you might expect…
Cortijo El Paraíso
This hotel is situated in Cabo de Gata National Park and enjoys unique views over Escullos Bay.The hotel is small and cozy and is situated less than one mile from the sea, right in the middle of nature. It offers all the modern comforts and a tranquil environment. This is a paradise for nature lovers and those who want to disconnect from everyday life and get involved in some adventure tourism.
- Our greeting to our room included dirty dishes from the previous guests on the terrace table! Guests enjoyed themselves very loudly, yelling and clapping for all to hear until 5:00am. In the morning, there was sea of cigarette butts through-out all the walkways. When you have breakfast, you can smell the cooks smoking cigarettes, not ham, in the kitchen. You can take great pictures of the sea – just make sure to raise the camera up a bit, so you don’t get any of the litter and trash on the property grounds. If this sounds like your kind of four star place – go for it!
- Spectacular location with nice sea and mountain views, attentive staff, good sized room with private balcony
Nice, spacious room with everything necessary.
If you are looking for a quite and peacefull place with beautiful beaches and amazing hikes, this is perfect. Amazing night skies! Few good places to eat nearby or just 20 minutes away in San José wich is busier but also Nice.
- Beautiful location lovely sea views from our balcony
- The view and the isolation make it the best “get away from it all” location and yet it is close to Los Escullos which is a perfect old fishing village with great restaurants. So romantic
Buceo en cabo de gata
Buceo en cabo de gata has accommodations in La Isleta del Moro.All rooms in the hotel are equipped with a TV. The rooms include a private bathroom. The rooms at Buceo en cabo de gata have air conditioning and a closet.Almería is 31 miles from the accommodation, while San José is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Almeria Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- the way they treated us made us feel at home and very wellcome
- La ubicación del alojamiento y la iluminación “diurna” de la habitación. El personal muy amable.
- Lo mejor es que pertenece al centro de buceo,lo que facilita mucho conocer otr@s buceadores/as.
- Une personne est venue nous chercher a entrée du village car nous randonnons à pied et parlons mal espagnol. L’équipe loue des kayaks et organise plongée.
- Bien situado con buena gente!! Si quieres buceo es el mejor sitio
Cortijo El Sotillo
This converted 18th-century farmhouse, set in Almeria’s Cabo de Gata Nature Reserve, is less than half a mile from San José Beach. It offers horseback riding facilities, an outdoor pool and tennis court.Cortijo El Sotillo’s traditional Almerian architecture and distinctive yellow color blend in with the surrounding landscape.Decorated in fresh white and green, air conditioned rooms feature free Wi-Fi, satellite TV and a private terrace. There is a safe, minibar and work desk. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and amenities.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Mediterranean cuisine and has a range of Spanish and international wines.You can rent a bike at the tour desk, and there is a game room and children’s playground. Free parking is offered and Almeria Airport is 20 miles away.
- So unique and beautiful! The room is huge and also included a private outdoor area. The bed was extremely comfy and roomy for the two of us. There is natural lighting that comes in through the many windows which gives the room and bathroom a great feel. Staff was friendly and helpful, no complaints there!
The hotel was really clean and very friendly, the room was very large, clean and warm.
Really enjoyed our stay, would definitely recommend this hotel.
- Good location, spacious room and friendly staff. Great pool. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay there. The hotel is just outside San Jose, so useful if you need anything and close to the beaches too. A good starting point for seeing the rest of Cabo de Gata.
- The location was quiet and convenient with lots of parking. The swimming pool was a nice touch. It was clean and pleasant. Breakfast was excellent. Lunch and dinner was less good but still very adequate. The service was excellent. Having an equitation Center attached to the property would be an advantage for some. The property also offered additional activities, like 4 x 4 trips. The room was spacious and well-equipped.
- Very nice staff and excellent location. The room is simple but clean and with a nice view on the sorrounding pine trees. The pool is great to refresh in after a long day at the beach.
Hotel Los Patios – Parque Natural
Set in the natural surroundings of Almería’s Cabo de Gata-Níjar nature reserve, this rural retreat blends a traditional, whitewashed rustic building with the most contemporary of interior design.A 15-minute walk from the beach, this eco-friendly hotel allows you to relax in a tranquil atmosphere, sheltered from the winds but making the most of the Andalusian sunshine.After a day’s relaxing you can finish off with a glass of wine any by trying the characteristic local, Spanish and international cuisine served in the hotel restaurant, which opens onto a terrace when weather permits.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In El Cerro Blanco Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in El Cerro Blanco Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in El Cerro Blanco Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in El Cerro Blanco Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!