10 Best Hotels To Stay In El Cerro Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
El Cerro Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in El Cerro Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Cerro Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Cerro Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in El Cerro Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in El Cerro Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In El Cerro Andalucía:
Hotel Rural Cortijo de Salia
One of our top picks in Alcaucín.Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the mountains, Hotel Rural Cortijo de Salia is located in Alcaucín, just 20 miles from Malaga. The hotel has a terrace and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Torremolinos is 28 miles from Hotel Rural Cortijo Salia, and Benalmádena is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 25 miles from Hotel Rural Cortijo de Salia.
- Tranquil haven. Hosts are very welcoming and the staff so helpful. Breakfasts are amazing. Evening meals are good.
- This place is just amazing; you just do not have to go anywhere else! The hotel is situated in a quiet area, with in range of the beach (20 min), several beautiful villages and of course nature (for hiking, cycling and touring). The complex is very peaceful and wonderful; a nice pool, big and clean rooms, friendly staff and a great breakfast every morning. There is also a restaurant which serves delicious food (especially when you are a meat lover like me). Last but not least, the staff is very helpful if you need anything, for example if you want to have lunch at the restaurant.
- We have stayed here a number of times and each time there has been improvements to the rooms and gardens. The owners and staff go out of their way to be helpful and nothing is a problem.
What didn’t we like? NOTHING!! Room was great – huge! Food was good and the service was excellent. Pool was fab.
Ines was an absolute star – so helpful and lovely. And of course, Mia the cat 🙂
- Liked the swimming pool,gardens and good quantity,eggs bacon,cold meats and cheeses plenty fresh fruit and fresh orange juice at breakfast.Lamb chops and chicken kebabs tender and tasty.Jamon and melon delicious.Cakes served at breakfast was a nice Spanish touch.
Hotel Rural Sierra Tejeda
Located in Alcaucín, 21 miles from Malaga, Hotel Rural Sierra Tejeda features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides car rental. Torremolinos is 29 miles from Hotel Rural Sierra Tejeda, and Nerja is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 26 miles from the property.
- Lovely views. Helpful, pleasant staff. Good breakfast. Extremely good value.
- Wonderful position with fantastic views. Breakfast was lovely – lovely views sitting on the balcony whilst eating breakfast.
- Nice view from the room. We were just in time for the sunset. Friendly reception. No problem or additional fee with the dog. The village is nice and worth a visit. The room is simple and clean.
- Quaint village, nice helpful friendly staff, food in the restaurants was good standard.
- Very good restaurants near by. Large portions to a reasonable price. A quiet, friendly and safe village.
B Bou Hotel La viñuela & Spa
Recently declared as best rural hotel in province of Málaga, it is located right in the heart of la Axarquia, beside the reservoir of La Viñuela and at the foot of the Sierra Tejeda mountain range.The air-conditioned rooms at the hotel feature elegant décor and include satellite TV, phone, minibar and safe. The private bathrooms feature a magnifying mirror and hairdryer.Its exquisite decoration, modern facilities, restaurant, pools and gardens, all make the hotel la Viñuela the ideal place for a relaxing break close to nature.La Viñuela reservoir is 150 feet from the property while Torre del Mar beaches are 11.2 miles away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 34.2 miles from the property.
- very good breakfast, good parking, nice surroundings
- Nice hotel in a good location. Nice room excellent breakfast….
- Great breakfast, champagne and cooked or buffet breakfast.
- The location is beautiful and the food excellent. Had been before to eat only. Always wanted to come back and stay and will return I hope
Wonderful hotel with great views from the balcony.
Excellent friendly staff.
Astounding selection of breakfast delights from smoked salmon to cakes and fresh pineapple.
Evening menu is high quality served in gorgeous surroundings.
Must try London No:1 Gin & Tonic.
Las Orquideas Hotel Spain
Located in Los Romanes, 17 miles from Malaga, Las Orquideas Hotel Spain features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or lake. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Torremolinos is 24 miles from Las Orquideas, and Benalmádena is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- The decor,the views ,the comfortable bed,the good breakfast.
- The property is beautiful, everywhere you turn the attention to detail is exceptional. We were also lucky enough to have the entire hotel to ourselves (only I think because we were out of season visitors).
- Everything location rooms decor staff all fantastic
- It was only ten mins from a wedding in another hotel we were going to. It was quite and very comfortable. There was nice restaurant ten minutes down the road which was really good value for money.
- Spacious room with lake views and beautiful Moorish bathroom. Friendly and helpful staff.
Hotel Restaurante Los Caños de la Alcaiceria
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Hotel Restaurante Los Caños de la Alcaiceria is located in Alhama de Granada. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a TV. Certain rooms include views of the pool or river. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking and hiking. Granada is 28 miles from Los Caños la Alcaiceria, and Malaga is 27 miles away. Federico García Lorca Airport is 21 miles from the property.
Very informal, authentic Spanish hotel/bar/restaurant. Used mainly by locals at all hours of the day, but not noisy at night. Room very clean and underfloor heating very effective. Even though some dog noise outside we couldn’t hear it in the room.
Location excellent for our needs. Food was good.
- Lovely comfortable beds. Good value menu, food pretty good too.
Spacious room with balcony, very clean.
Great tapas served with drinks and the food was good.
Very dog friendly with nice garden and very large swimming pool.
- We had organised a weekend for our Classic Car Club and the hotel went out of there way to accommodate us. They laid out a petanque pitch in their own bull ring, much enjoyed buy our members. The food was excellent and speedily delivered.
- The location near the nature park. No other hotels in the area. Breakfast, ask what you want, and it is supplied.
- Very informal, authentic Spanish hotel/bar/restaurant. Used mainly by locals at all hours of the day, but not noisy at night. Room very clean and underfloor heating very effective. Even though some dog noise outside we couldn’t hear it in the room.
B Bou Hotel Cortijo Bravo
One of our top picks in Velez – and a guest favorite.
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, B Bou Hotel Cortijo Bravo is located in Vélez-Málaga in the region of Andalusia. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV with satellite channels. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Malaga is 17 miles from B Bou Hotel Cortijo Bravo, and Torremolinos is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 21 miles from the property.
The hotel met all of my expectations, the service was excellent, the breakfast was great. The location is perfect for a relaxing time with outstanding views.
Would go back again and again.
- lovely individually decorated rooms and a nice breakfast
- Beautiful hotel, peaceful location, fabulous views, great food, spotlessly clean
- Beautiful location away from the coast with a nice view on the mountains and ( a bit) the sea. Very cosy and styled with much care and love for details. Very good food (local) , very nice restaurant with reasonable prices
- Great setting! Very relaxing! Lovely dinner! Staff very attentive!
- The hotel met all of my expectations, the service was excellent, the breakfast was great. The location is perfect for a relaxing time with outstanding views.
Hotel Restaurante Atalaya
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Restaurante Atalaya offers accommodations in Comares, just 13 miles from Malaga. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Every room has a TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.Torremolinos is 21 miles from Hotel Restaurante Atalaya, and Fuengirola is 29 miles away. Malaga Airport is 17 miles from the property.
- The scenery and thus the view from the window is espectacular. Staff was kind and helpful.
- Friendly staff and nice location with great views from terrace.
- The views from this hotel are amazing. The staff were attentive and helpful
- Comares is a hidden treasure in the mountains of Malaga area, a must to see for those who are interested in something authentic, nature and history, out from the usual routes of organized tours. The hotel and restaurant Atalaya is located at a walking distance from the centre of Comares. It is a tipical 3 stars accomodation, meeting all expectation of that. Clean, nice local design. Staff speaks no or little English, but so friendly that communicaiton is not an issue at all finally. The restaurant in house is also good, with local specialities. The common terace of the hotel gives a fantastic view around the area. The town swimming pool is located at few steps from the hotel, it can be a big advantage on hot days. I can recommend this place to everybody.
- Very friendly staff, comfortable bed and nice view. Room is clean and have everything that you’ll need
Located in Comares in the region of Andalusia, 14 miles from Malaga, Active Andalus features an outdoor pool, year-round outdoor pool and barbecue. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the mountains or garden. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Torremolinos is 21 miles from Active Andalus, and Fuengirola is 30 miles from the property. Malaga Airport is 18 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Palacio Blanco
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, Hotel Palacio Blanco is located in Vélez-Málaga in the region of Andalusia. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include bathrobes and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Malaga is 18 miles from Hotel Palacio Blanco, and Torremolinos is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 23 miles from the property.
- As you already know, maria is a lovely, friendly and helpful host. We felt very much at home in this hotel. Great rooftop bar area with town and mountain views.
- Maria the hotel manager is very friendly and helpful . The rooms are big and well equipped . Beds are huge!
- The manageress Maria was very efficient, helpful and was always on hand to deal with any assistance with a warm friendly smile and manner. She made our stay all the more pleasant as a consequence.
- owner was perfect, very nice. the building is amazing. in an old neighborhood.
- Excellent place, we liked it very much, feel like home in local style. Design of the place, rooms …all dedicated to comfort and peace.
Hotel Dila is located in Vélez-Málaga, just 18 miles from Malaga.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Torremolinos is 24 miles from Hotel Dila, and Benalmádena is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 23 miles from Hotel Dila.
- well located within the town. A locals cafe restaurant is directly opposite for a meal if required (menu del dia 8 Euros) and also does breakfasts.
- Modern room with everything u need, great shower and air conditioning
- Clean and fresh room with good quality bedding and daily housekeeping. The location was good, less than 10 minutes from the centre of town and close to the bus stop. The staff were unobtrusive, pleasant and helpful and we enjoyed our stay.
- They renewed the hotel, now looks better than before (especially the bath)
- Rooms were clean and quite spacious. Good location for Velez Malaga.
Top Hotels In El Cerro Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in El Cerro Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in El Cerro Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in El Cerro Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!