10 Best Hotels To Stay In El Castellar Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
El Castellar Aragon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in El Castellar Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Castellar Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Castellar Aragon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in El Castellar Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in El Castellar Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In El Castellar Aragon:
Hotel Rural Curia
Hotel Rural Curia features free WiFi and views of mountain in El Castellar. This 2-star hotel offers a bar. Guests can enjoy city views.All guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Rooms include a private bathroom. Guest rooms feature a desk.A buffet breakfast is available each morning at Hotel Rural Curia.Teruel is 26 miles from the accommodation.
- The location of the Hotel is outstanding!! Parking is possible on the square in front of the hotel. The hotel was recently renoveted. It is very clean, and comfortable. The guy who was at the hotel when I check in was really friendly and really helpfull. I would say his service was way above avarage.
Fácil de encontrar, además con un restaurante en la misma plaza.
Personal amable y atento.
La habitación muy amplia
- Hotel nuevo en las antiguas dependencias del ayuntamiento. Muy bonito, muy limpio y muy tranquilo. El personal muy amable y atento. Buen desayuno. Magnifico para pasar unos días en la Sierra de Gúdar.
- Sitio acogedor gente muy amable, la cama comodisima
Habitaciones muy grandes y aseadas. El personal muy atento en todo momento.
El pueblo es muy bonito y la gente muy agradable.
Un lugar perfecto para unas vacaciones o una escapada, sobretodo en familia.
Hotel La Vega
La Vega lies in Alcalá de la Selva, within the Gúdar Mountains. It features free parking, a small outdoor pool and a spa with Turkish bath, hot tub and sauna.This charming, rustic-style hotel offers rooms with private balcony, satellite TV and mini-bar. All are heated and en suite, and bathroom amenities are included.Guests can enjoy free Wi-Fi in public areas at Hotel La Vega. There is a café, a disco-pub with snooker table and a summer terrace with poplar trees.The hotel restaurant serves local dishes from its à la carte menu. The specials include Aragonese lamb, Teruel ham and a range of wines.La Vega Hotel is just 4.3 mi from the Valdelinares Ski Resort. The Maestrazgo Naturla Area is also nearby.
Yes the croissants were extra flaky And bedroom lovely and warm and the water but the dining room was cold !
No evening meal on the Wednesday which was a dissapointment !
No swimming pool open which is why we go to this Hotel and the Jacuzzi and Sauna are never warm enough but the manager did compensate ,so no complaints!
Major refurbishments need doing around the swimming pool as well !
- We enjoyed every moment staining in this hotel. Swimming pool, jacuzzi, dinner, silence, fresh air…close to the Valdelinares ski resort. Warm bataries to dry closes, easy to park…
- Superb location and good facilities, food excellent and good value, ski hire facilities opposite and short ride to the slopes. Nice and warm. Great pool, hot tub and sauna, steam room was not working
El bar muy acogedor
La simpatía del personal
- Ni los croasanes ni la cama, pues nos dieron dos camas pequeñas
- Yes the croissants were extra flaky And bedroom lovely and warm and the water but the dining room was cold !
Apart-Hotel Selva Nevada
Featuring a seasonal shared indoor pool with a retractable roof, a garden and a sun terrace, Apart-Hotel Selva Nevada offers self-catering accommodations in La Virgen de la Vega. There is free WiFi throughout.Offering mountain views, apartments at Apart-Hotel Selva Nevada come with a TV and a seating area with a sofa. Each apartment has a kitchen equipped with a microwave and a washing machine. Their private bathrooms include a bathtub and also come with towels and bed linen.Apart-Hotel Selva Nevada Restaurant serves an à la carte menu and specializes in local traditional cuisine. Guests will also find a bar, and tourist information is provided at the property.Valdelinares Ski Resort is a 20 minutes’ drive away. Teruel is 35 mi from the apart-hotel. Free public parking is possible at a location nearby.
- The women at the front desk is a wonderful person and she is very friendly,helpful and she speaks very good English. The mountain views from the rooms are amazing. The restaurant serves incredible good food and the bar has a nice atmosphere.
- Spacious apartment on 2nd floor, excellent views. Lots of good walking routes locally. Staff very friendly and helpful, family run, arranged a lift for us to ski run area to see wild daffodils – stunning! Lunch menu very good value, 12 euros.
- Die Freundlichkeit und Hilfsbereitschaft der Betreiber. Gute Lage und gemütliches Zimmer.
- El trato del personal y lo tranquila que estuvo la estancia.
- El desayuno muy bueno. Cama muy cómoda. La dueña muy amable.
Palacio de Iván Tarín
Located in a renovated 17th-century rural house, this hotel offers modern facilities and elegant rooms with free Wi-Fi. Valdelinares Ski Resort is 19 mi away.All rooms at Palacio de Iván Tarín are decorated in a modern rustic style. Each includes a flat-screen TV, a mini bar and a modern bathroom with a shower. Some rooms are adapted for wheelchair use.The hotel restaurant serves a breakfast, lunch and dinner. There is also a bar and a terrace with a barbecue. Room service is also available.Guests can enjoy a wide range of outdoor activities in the surrounding area, including hiking, cycling and skiing. Ski storage is available.Teruel is about 35 minutes’ drive away.
Lovely breakfast selection very helpful and friendly people
rooms nice and warm
A smaller hotel which gives nice family feel and most welcome
Perfect location for Teruel and skiing. Lovely countryside drive
- Great place for an overnight stay – directly accessible from the mail road.
- Las habitaciones muy limpas, la calefacción perfecta, y el complejo en general es muy bonito está bien reformado.
- El tamaño de baño y habitación, y la amabilidad de la propietaria
- Bonito y acogedor Hotel Palacio para disfrutar de tranquilidad, muy buena atención y servicio, muy agradables. La zona es preciosa para visitar. Sin duda para seguir repitiendo porque se está muy agusto y no es la primera vez que nos alojamos aquí.
- Lovely breakfast selection very helpful and friendly people
Hotel Rural Casa Ramiro
Offering a bar and restaurant serving regional dishes, Hotel Rural Casa Ramiro is located in Cedrillas, 15 minutes’ drive from Alcala de la Selva. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.The property offers double or twin rooms or furnished apartments. Each includes a private bathroom with a bath or shower.Upon request the property can provide information about various activities popular for the zone, such as hiking and horse riding.Dinopolis is 19 mi from the property and Valdelinares Ski Resort can be reached within a 25-minute drive away.
- Hotel normalito. Más tirando a caro para lo que en si es el hotel.
- Me gustó la cercanía de la anfitriona que nos atendió. Además las instalaciones fueron correctas. El pueblo está cerca de Teruel, aspecto que influye para bien.
- Reconozco que los dueños eran todo atención y amabilidad
- El apartamento era cómodo y no entraba luz. Además no había ruidos y pudimos descansar muy bien.
- Aardige sympathieke eigenaren. Op doorreis, prima.
Hotel Restaurante el Horno
Located in the small town of La Puebla de Valverde, 2.6 from its train station and a 3-minute drive from A-23 Motorway, Hotel Restaurante el Horno offers rooms with heating.The property includes a restaurant with daily set menus, snacks, and tapas. You can try their homemade meals and desserts, as well as a selection of wines from the region of Aragon. Special diet menus and packed lunches are also available.All rooms are equipped with a TV, wardrobe, and desk. They have a private bathroom with a shower. Towels and bed linen are provided.Via Verde Bicycle Route passes right next to the hotel and the property offers free bike parking. Javalambre Ski Resort is 17 mi away.
Very friendly staff.
Simple but good food at very reasonable price;
3-course diner, including wine, €13.
Room is simple and clean, beds are comfortable.
It was late January and I think we were the only people staying at the hotel, certainly the only people eating dinner. We had the 13 euro menu. There were a lot of choices for each course and the helpings were huge. For your 13 euros there was also a litre of red wine.
The bedroom was hot – and therein lies our problem.
- We had an extremely bad experience which I hope that Booking.com are dealing with.
- Clean and comfortable room although a little small. The walls were quie thin so we could hear conversations in the next room.
- Lovely location and staff! We had a really lovely meal and evening at the hotel and found everyone to be extremely friendly.
- Very friendly staff.
Set in the Sierra de Gúdar Mountains, Villa Maria is 0.6 mi from El Castillejo Golf Course and 5 mi from Aramón Valdelinares Ski Resort. Apartments feature free Wi-Fi and mountain views.The rustic heated apartments have a balcony or terrace. Each comes with a living room with a sofa and TV. There is a washing machine and a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries. The kitchen area includes a fridge, microwave and coffee maker.There is a bar and an à la carte restaurant. Villa Maria also offers barbecue facilities. The complex has 24-hour reception and a games room. You can buy ski passes and store skis in winter or bicycles in summer.
Well equiped kitchen and sitting room.
Breakfast at local bar.
- spacious appartments, close to ski resort. very friendly and helpfull staff. reasonable price. free parking.
- El apartamento estaba perfecto, tenia todo lo que podiamos necesitar. Recien pintado, todo impecable. Los sofas comodos. El personal q nos atendió muy atentos y agradables, nos hicieron sentir muy bien. Viajamos con nuestro perro, sin problemas. Sin duda volveremos pronto
- Todo genial. El personal son una pasada. Muy muy recomendable. Será mi sitio siempre.
La cama muy cómoda.
La cocina completa.
La ubicación perfecta.
El trato del personal muy adecuado.
Me quedé sin batería en el vehículo y me ayudaron a arrancarlo con pinzas.
Volvería sin dudarlo.
- Well equiped kitchen and sitting room.
Hotel La Fonda De La Estación
Featuring attractive rooms with balconies, La Fonda De La Estación is set in a charming 19th-century farmhouse, 0.6 mi from the village of La Puebla De Valverde. It features a traditional Aragonese restaurant.Guests can enjoy traditional cuisine with a modern touch in La Fonda’s stylish restaurant. A buffet breakfast is served in the breakfast room. Free Wi-Fi is available here and in the lounge. Restaurant-Cafeteria is closed on Tuesdays. Only breakfast will be served that day.The surrounding Sierra de Javalambre region is ideal for hiking, cycling and horse riding. The ski slopes at Javalambre can be reached in just 25 minutes by car. Set on the Sagunto-Ojos Negros Green Route, the hotel is 2,300 feet from exit 92 of the A23 Motorway. Dinopolis Teruel is 11 mi from the property and Mora de Rubielos is 9.3 mi away.
Superb evening meal from menu du jour
- The decor, the bed was so comfortable and the staff really helpful
- Great location for travelling through Spain. Lovely staff and excellent accommodation. The food prepared for us was exactly what we required and was of a high standard.
- Very comfortable overnight stay and enjoyable meal in the evening there. Good breakfast too – lots of choice.
- As usual everything was perfect the staff the room and yes the food. A truely special place to stay.
- Superb evening meal from menu du jour
Apartamentos Mirador del Pinar
Apartamentos Mirador del Pinar is located in Gúdar. Teruel is 35 mi away and Valdelinares Ski Station is 6.2 mi from the property.The accommodations has a dining area and seating area with a flat-screen TV and mountain views. There is also a fully equipped kitchen. Every unit comes with a private bathroom with a shower, free toiletries, and a hairdryer. Towels are featured.Guests can access the bar, restaurant, and games area from Hostal Gúdar. The area is popular for skiing and hiking.Mora de Rubielos is 13 mi from Apartamentos Mirador del Pinar. Castellon Airport is 45 mi from the property.
- Very kind host, beautiful spacious apartment at the edge of beautiful old village high in the mountains. Restaurant serves delicious dishes for very low price.
- Trato excelente, muy familiar y cómodo para ir con niños. Bien ubicado para acceder a las pistas.
- Muy acogedor y cómodo. Lugar tranquilo y con Buenas vistas.
- Las camas muy cómodas, la temperatura de la habitación pese a hacer frío fuera,muy confortable.Vistas preciosas.En un pueblo también precioso que te transporta a otra época. El personal muy amable.Sin duda si podemos volveremos.
- Todo perfecto, sobre todo la atención de los dueños.
One of our top picks in Mora de Rubielos.The Hotel Jaime I has a peaceful setting in a historic town, 25 mi from Teruel. It provides traditional accommodations with modern comforts, including free Wi-Fi access.The Jaime I offers comfortable bedrooms with attached bathroom, with heating and TV.A continental breakfast is served daily and the hotel has a restaurant serving home-made local food. There is also a lounge and bar area.The hotel is in the heart of Mora de Rubielos, a beautiful old town with a famous castle. Nearby are the beautiful Sierra de Gudar mountains, perfect for outdoor activities. There are ski slopes only 25 mi away.Hotel Jaime I is 9.3 mi from the A23 motorway, the main road link between Valencia and Zaragoza.
- The Jaime 1 blends in perfectly to the old worldly air of Mora, in architecture, ambiance and furnishings. It is right in the center of town and the staff (like the townspeople) are friendly and very helpful. My room had a surprise: a long, low balcony with wicker chairs looking out on the castle above and town square below.
- The staff & the service was excellent, always smiling & helpful. Great location. Good breakfast.
- Attentive staff and excellent location. Character hotel with style.
- They were flexible as for breakfast time: we wanted to leave early for a day hike and our breakfast was ready half an hour before the official hour.
- This is a lovely old hotel near the town square. The staff were very welcoming. The hotel represented great value for money.
Top Hotels In El Castellar Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in El Castellar Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in El Castellar Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in El Castellar Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!