10 Best Hotels To Stay In El Carrer del Canonge Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
El Carrer del Canonge Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in El Carrer del Canonge Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Carrer del Canonge Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Carrer del Canonge Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in El Carrer del Canonge Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in El Carrer del Canonge Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In El Carrer Del Canonge Catalonia:
Holiday Inn Express Barcelona – Montmeló
Holiday Inn Express Barcelona – Montmeló is just 650 feet from the Circuit de Catalunya Race Track. It offers free public parking, a 24-hour reception and air-conditioned rooms with satellite TV.Each bright room at the Holiday Inn Express Montmeló features simple, functional design. All rooms are air-conditioned and include tea and coffee making facilities and a private bathroom. Rooms adapted for guests with reduced mobility are available upon request.The Express by Holiday Inn Montmeló has a quiet lounge bar. The daily breakfast buffet includes local dishes such as potato omelet. A meeting room is available for a surcharge.Located 2.5 mi off the AP7 Motorway, the Holiday Inn Montmeló is a 30-minute drive from central Barcelona. Girona Airport and the beaches of the Costa Brava can be reached in around 40 minutes.
- Good for short stay ,excellent as 3star hotel ,near outlet by car
Great location and great value to stay for a night.
Free parking and pretty good breakfast.
Staff are friendly and hotel is very clean.
Ideal for a short stay at a good price and you’ve got all the comfort you need.
- Walking distance to circuit to Catalonia. Breakfast above average.
- the bitter orange marmalade and toast was excellent.
This smart, brand new hotel is in Badalona, just a 15-minute train ride from central Barcelona. Free Wi-Fi is provided.The Rafaelhoteles Badalona has a chic style throughout, making it a stylish setting for your visit to this fast-developing area. It is just a short distance from the Calle del Mar commercial district and the city’s historic quarter. Here there is the city museum, where you can learn about the Roman remains from the ancient settlement of Baetulo.Frequent suburban train services connect Badalona with central Barcelona and other beach resorts along the picturesque Costa Maresme. The hotel also provides convenient access to the C31 highway, making traveling by car easy.
- The room was extremely quiet and I loved the atmosphere
- This was my second stay at this hotel. The staff were very courteous and pleasant. The location was great for walks around town and to the beach. Upon returning to Badalona I would not hesitate to stay here again.
- Beautiful view. Clean hotel. Respectful and helpful cleaning staff.
- Breakfast is PERFECT!! Clean, modern and fashionable room.
- No noise during the night and the beds were comfortable.
Aparthotel Atenea Valles
The Aparthotel Atenea Vallés is in the center of Granollers, 950 feet from Granollers Centre Train Station. It features free Wi-Fi, a gym and a wellness spa.Each spacious Atenea Vallés Apartment has a living area with satellite TV. You can prepare meals in the well-equipped kitchenette, or enjoy modern Catalan cuisine in the Atenea restaurant.The wellness spa at the Aparthotel Atenea Valles has a hot tub, Turkish baths and a sauna. There are also bithermal showers and foot baths.The Atenea Vallés is an ideal base for visiting the Circuit de Catalunya F1 Race Track in Montmeló, just 3.5 miles away. There are regular train services to Montmeló and Barcelona from Granollers Station. Central Barcelona is a 30-minute drive away.Private and public parking are available close to the hotel.
- Great facilities, brand-new and sparky clean place.
Staff were nice and helpful
The kitchen was good equipped
The location is not far from train station
There is a bidet in the bathroom
- Good location for our business trip, nice breakfast, clean and quiet room.
Very modern. Excellent restaurant the first three days we were there. Secure parking underground. Five blocks to train station. Barcelona only 35 minutes away on very modern train (inexpensive trip). Drove there in rental car from El Prat immediately after flight; easy trip.
Knowledgeable and helpful staff overall. Would stay there again. Convenient to toll roads to France and Gaudi Museum.
Variety of breakfast very could and open from 7am which suited us.
The location was excellent as we were attending MotoGP, just one stop to the circuit.
Hotel Grums Barcelona
One of our top picks in Barcelona.The modern Hotel Grums is located in central Barcelona, 5 minutes’ walk from Barcelona’s port, ferry terminal and cruise terminal. The Ramblas are 1,950 feet away, and Parallel Metro Station 1,000 feet away.Hotel Grums Barcelona offers elegant, bright and spacious rooms with themed design décor and panoramic floor-to-ceiling windows. They are equipped with free high-speed WiFi, a mini-fridge with free mineral water, and tea and coffee making facilities.The Hotel Grums Barcelona features a wellness spa which can be accessed for a small surcharge. Guests can relax in the hot tub, Finnish sauna or steam bath. A selection of massage and treatments are also available.A buffet breakfast is served every morning and can also be enjoyed on the patio. The hotel’s Paralell Barcelona Restaurant offers Mediterranean cuisine, and there is also a bar, lounge and patio terrace where drinks are served.
Sants-Montjuïc is a great choice for travelers interested in monuments, sightseeing and city trips.
- Great stuff at the lobby and Spa especially Antonella. Clean room and great location. Will stay here again for sure ❤️
- The hotel was up to par with fine hotels in Europe and the USA.
- Loved the card system that turned out all the lights when you entered or left. Wanted to sit on our private balcony, but it rained both days.
Staff were very nice and helpful. Professional handling despite our late check-in and late meal requests. Very accommodating.
Nice big bright room and comfy beds.
- Hotel location, reception staff were extra helpful. Room was great.
Catalonia Diagonal Centro
One of our top picks in Barcelona.Catalonia Diagonal Centro is set in the heart of Barcelona’s Eixample district, 1,000 feet from Diagonal Metro Station. It features a seasonal outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel.At the Catalonia Diagonal Centro, you can enjoy modern, comfortable accommodations next to some of Barcelona’s most popular sights.Only 1,000 feet away on Passeig de Gràcia is La Pedrera, one of Gaudi’s famous creations. Take a stroll past the Modernista buildings to reach Plaça Catalunya and the lively Ramblas area.Back at the hotel, relax in your stylish bedroom with contemporary wooden furniture and marble private bathroom. Watch satellite television or take advantage of the free wireless internet connection.A short stroll from the hotel takes you to trendy Gràcia, with its bohemian shops and leafy squares, and a huge selection of bars and restaurants. Nearby metro and bus lines make it easy to see the whole of this cosmopolitan city.
Eixample is a great choice for travelers interested in architecture, food and culture.
- Smooth checkin, multilingual, very clean, and spacious.
- Extremely friendly and helpful staff. The room and bathroom was clean. Wifi was working. Nights were silent.
- I liked the location, its a very nice and elegant street.and i also liked the staff they are very friendly, the rooms are clean and big.we could walk to La ramblas!
- The room was lovely and the staff was courteous and helpful.
- Great Staff, very clean, good location (right next to the metro station)
Travelodge Barcelona Poblenou
Just 1,950 feet from Bogatell Beach, in Barcelona’s 22@ District, the Travelodge Barcelona Poblenou offers air-conditioned rooms and a café-bar. Llacuna Metro Station is a 5-minute walk from the hotel.Rooms have modern décor, with parquet floors and colorful finishes. Each one features a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with bath or shower. Wi-Fi is available for an extra charge in rooms, and is free in the rest of the hotel.Other facilities include vending machines. Public parking is available at an extra cost.The streets of Poblenou are full of restaurants, bars and shops. Central Barcelona can be reached in 10 minutes by metro and Barcelona’s Port Olímpic, with its vibrant night life, is just a 20-minute walk away.
- The room was clean and quiet, beds were comfortable and warm. Breakfast was available for €9, it was good with few options of breads, ham, cheese, juices. Staff was friendly and ready to answer all our questions. The hotel is located in a bit far from city center and main attractions, but you can easily take the metro located 5 minutes in a walking distance. There is a bus stop in front of the hotel which was amazing when we were really tired and didn’t want to walk more than the necessary. Anyway, the place was great and everything we needed for a two days trip.
Good location, close to metro station.
Staff were excellent
- staff were lovely, it was clean and nice, exactly what you’d expect from Travelodge
- Location was good, check-in and check-out process was fast. The room was clean and comfortable even if lightly equipped.
- It was very clean and staff was very nice, very good value
Hesperia Barcelona Del Mar
One of our best sellers in Barcelona! Located on the seafront in Diagonal Mar, the Hesperia Barcelona del Mar (formerly Hesperia del Mar) features stylish rooms with free WiFi and satellite TV. It is a 5-minute walk from the CCIB and Diagonal Mar Shopping Center.Air-conditioned rooms at Hesperia Barcelona del Mar come with flat-screen TV, safe, and a mini-bar. The private bathroom comes with a bath, hairdryer and free toiletries.The hotel’s bar-restaurant serves traditional Spanish cuisine, including tapas. Guests can also enjoy drinks and meals on the terrace.The Ramblas and Barcelona’s Gothic Quarter are only 3.1 mi from the hotel. Poble Nou Metro Station is a 10-minute walk from the hotel.
- The hotel staff was amazing and they even sent a surprise for my husband’s birthday! Highly recommend, will book again!
- We stayed five nights at this hotel. The staff were very friendly and kind, especially the man responsible for the breakfast. Breakfast was enough. The location of the hotel is very closed to sea side. Our room was clean and comfortable. You can use Pobleneu metro station to reach the hotel, it takes about 10 minutes by walking. The price of the hotel is quite reasonable. Without a doubt, I can recommend this Hesperia Barcelona Del Mar. We loved it.
- Very helpful staff. Very good breakfast assortment with healthy options, big variety of natural smoothies and juices, and hot dishes cooked on demand. Great experience overall.
Our room was very nice, comfortable and spotless, they cleaned it daily.
The breakfast was excellent, diverse and delicious.
The staff was really friendly and helpful.
- Certainly the most appreciated thing was the staff and the nearness to the beach. Thanks to Jose and Jolinda for their genuine smile, and the gentleman who takes care of the breakfast facility.
Attica 21 Barcelona Mar
Located in the modern Diagonal Mar district of Barcelona, Attica 21 is only 1,000 feet from the beach. The hotel has a rooftop swimming pool and free Wi-Fi.The contemporary rooms in Attica 21 Barcelona Mar all have wooden floors and large windows. They include air conditioning and a private bathroom.Attica 21’s rooftop pool is surrounded by a sun terrace and loungers, with stunning views of the city. In the summer there is also a pool bar. The hotel also offers a coffee bar and tour desk.The nearest Metro station is Selva de Mar, about 1,300 feet away. The Fòrum entertainment venue is 15 minutes’ walk away, while the Diagonal Mar Shopping Center is 5 minutes away. Private parking is available on site at an extra cost.
- Great location! Beach just a few blocks away. Transportation also very close.
- Very close to the beach, but that’s about it. It’s located in a residential neighborhood and you need to take a taxi to get to any of the main sites in barcelona
- Overpriced for the breakfast and the hotel facilities, room.
- While the property was new and modern. Breakfast beautifully presented buffet.
- The hotel is very clean, the room was cleaned on daily basis the stuff were very friendly and helpful, the location is not bad and the breakfast was good.
Hotel Porta Fira 4* Sup
One of our top picks in Hospitalet de Llobregat – and a guest favorite.
Located opposite Fira Barcelona Exhibition Center, Porta Fira is an impressive red tower designed by Japanese architect Toyo Ito. It offers a gym, sauna and stylish rooms with free Wi-Fi and views over Barcelona.Hotel Porta Fira’s rooms feature sleek minimalist décor and include a mini-bar and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The modern bathrooms come with a selection of toiletries.The Porta Fira offers a breakfast buffet and has an elegant restaurant, serving international cuisine. You can also enjoy light meals and drinks in the snack bar and café.The hotel is located just a few minutes walking from the metro station Europa- Fira (L9 , orange line), which connects directly with the airport and the city center. If you come by car the distance to the airport is only 10 minutes. And if you want to go for shopping, Gran Via 2 Shopping Center is only 500 feet from the hotel.
- Modern style and professional staff and very clean
- Supergood services and stylish designed room. Staff are very friendly and helpful. The building was designed by japanese architect Toyo Ito, very attractive facade and volume, you could easily find it even you are far way. Definitely recommended!
- The room, dual showers, great comfortable bed and the gourmet breakfast were all to die for.
- Nice quirky hotel with a modern feel. Nice view from my room although space was somewhat poorly utilised – the coffee table was more like a bit of an obstacle than a convenience. Comfortable bed, with good support from the pillows. Bath/shower in one “closet”, with separate WC, which was fine but sinks and vanity mirrors were in the bedroom space, which took a bit of getting used to.
- Modern architectural design, clean room, great breakfast, attentetive staff, good location.
One of our top picks in Barcelona.The Royal Ramblas is set on Barcelona’s famous Las Ramblas, just 350 feet from Plaza Catalunya. It offers chic and modern rooms with air conditioning, free WiFi and plasma TV.Offering impressive views of Las Ramblas, La Poma Restaurant serves a buffet breakfast with a variety of regional products and home-made cakes.Royal Ramblas Hotel is ideally located just 5 minutes’ walk from the elegant Passeig de Gràcia with many cafés and designer shops. The Gothic Quarter is also a short walk away.The tour desk at Royal Ramblas Barcelona can offer useful information on the city and organize car rental. Busses to Barcelona Airport run every 15 minutes from Plaza Catalunya.
Ciutat Vella is a great choice for travelers interested in shopping, food and culture.
- Location right on Las Rambla. For me it was close to everything especially the barrio Gotic. Even in walking distance of Sagrada Familla
- Staff were nice and they gave me upgrade room when i arrived, location is good abd room is clean.
- VERY NICE BUFFET BREAKFAST IN THE MORNING OVER LOOKING LAS RAMBLAS. IDEALLY LOCATED ON LAS RAMBLAS VERY CLOSE TO THE MAIN TRANSPORTATION CENTER. REDEPTION STAFF WAS EXCEPTIONAL. WE ARRIVED EARLY IN THE MORNING AND THEY STORED OUR LUGGAGE WHILE WE WENT TOBREAKFAST AT THE BUFFET. OUR ROOM WAS READY BY THE TIME WE FINISHED BREAKFAST SO WE WERE ABLE TO RELAX AND SETTLE IN. AGAIN, THE LOCATION IS EXCELLENT, OUR HANDICAP ROOM WAS TO AMERICAN STANDARDS AND AGAIN THE STAFF FROM ROOM SERVICE, BUFFET AND RECEPTION WERE EXCELLENT. WE TOTALLY ENJOYED OUR STAY.
- Staff were incrdibly friendly and knowledgeable of the area including money saving tips.
The staff was really infficient, helpful and friendly all the time.
The room was clean and housekeeping service was good as well.
The best of best was its location! It was close to Cataluna station, nice restaurants, as well as the bars.
Our room faced another building, so there was no noise at all!
Top Hotels In El Carrer Del Canonge Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in El Carrer del Canonge Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in El Carrer del Canonge Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in El Carrer del Canonge Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!