10 Best Hotels To Stay In El Carpio Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
El Carpio Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in El Carpio Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Carpio Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Carpio Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in El Carpio Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in El Carpio Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In El Carpio Andalucía:
The distinctive Hotel Macami combines style with tranquility. Located just 12 miles from Córdoba, it offers free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs.All rooms in Hotel Macami have a modern and elegant design, as well as air conditioning and heating. Some rooms feature a sun terrace and Jacuzzi. There are also 2-bedroom apartments for up to 6 people. Bathrooms throughout the hotel are modern, light and spacious. Children under 10 years stay for free when using existing beds.The Hotel Macami has a cafe where you can enjoy a wide range of regional dishes. A fixed-price menu is offered from Monday to Friday.Hotel Macami is located in El Carpio, to the east of Córdoba. It has good access to highway A-4, and free public parking can be found nearby.
- Ultra Clean hotel and rooms. Of you have a car it is a perfect stay die a day trip to cordoba
- Spacious two bedroom apartment, very clean with a modern well equipped kitchen.
- The staff tried their best to help but language was a big problem. I liked the staff
- The hotel is renovated, the rooms are nice designed and comfortable, fully equiped kitchen, bathroom and etc. The restaurant serves delicious food ( for dinner) and great drinks. But the breakfast is very simple – coffee, juice and toast with jam.
- The room and bathroom were spacious and well equipped.
A new hotel conveniently located just 10 minutes outside of Cordoba, providing easy access to the A-4 road connecting with Madrid and close to the Aquatic Park.The hotel offers guests, among more, a restaurant, a snack-bar, a reading room and peace and quiet. The hotel can also arrange a guided tour of the beautiful and must see historical old town of Cordoba.
- Easy motorway drive to Cordoba where the parking is a nightmare!
- Good service, convenient location and goo value for money
- Functional, clean and staff very helpful. Air con good.
- Good place in Villafranca, 30min drive from Cordoba. The city is nice and the people are wonderful.
Room is enough large, quiet and clean. staff is very kind.
If hotel near Córdoba is not available or too expensive, I can recommend this hotel.
Hotel Los Manjares
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Los Manjares offers accommodations in Alcolea, 8.1 mi from Córdoba. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, room service and gift shop at the property.The area is popular for cycling and fishing. Posadas is 27 mi from Hotel Los Manjares, while Baena is 27 mi from the property.
- The room was extremely small like a hospital room..everything white. The shower stall was so small that my husband could not fit in it and he is not a huge man.. The place is in the middle of nowhere but if you have a car it is easy to reach Córdoba.. Staff doesn’t speak English at all. the room was clean though.
- This is an out of town motel type property with a cafe next door. The pool is closed out of season and we were not allowed to use the sun beds. Clean tidy and adequate our visit
- Stuff was friendly and surprisingly spoke good English. The place was easy to find with a big parking right next to the Hotel. Room was clean. Do not expect anything super fancy, this is just a place to spend a night and go on with your trip 🙂
- food is great and the hotel is pretty new . the room was very nice free `parking also
- Space – there is lots of it, in the room and around the property for parking, as the hotel is in the middle of nowhere.
Mirador de Montoro
Featuring a seasonal outdoor swimming pool with great views of the Guadalquivir River, Mirador de Montoro has a hilltop setting in the village of Montoro. Set in gardens, it has an à la carte restaurant.Each modern, air-conditioned room at Mirador de Montoro offers views of the surrounding countryside and river. All rooms have free Wi-Fi, satellite TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast in the Mirador de Montoro’s restaurant, which offers panoramic views and features a terrace. A range of local Andalusian cuisine is served for dinner.The hotel offers easy access to the A4 Motorway and Córdoba is a 30-minute drive away. Jaén is 43 mi from the Mirador.
This hotel had the best staff that we met anywhere in Spain. We were welcomed, everything went smoothly, and we couldn’t have asked for a better place. Also, WOW THE VIEWS AT THIS PLACE. Overlooking the river and old town make it fantastic, especially for the price.
Also, the room had a tub. A deep, comfortable, tub. Bliss. 😀
- Not offered free breakfast with room. Dinner was OK though not diverse menu. Room view was spectacular though amenities at lobby was OK. Swimming pool a big plus – they even let us use it after dinner, even though ‘officially’ the poolside lights were turned off!
- The room was spacious and clean, nice view from the window. The staff was very friendly and welcoming. Good location.
- We used this as a stop over on a cycle ride from Madrid to Malaga. stunning location with superb views. Friendly staff, and secure storage for our bicycles. Nice evening meal, and a basic but adequate breakfast. Rooms are basically furnished, but were suitable for our needs
- The room had a wonderful view, was spacious and very warm (the weather was very cold). The staff were very friendly and most helpful. Would definitely stay again.
- This hotel had the best staff that we met anywhere in Spain. We were welcomed, everything went smoothly, and we couldn’t have asked for a better place. Also, WOW THE VIEWS AT THIS PLACE. Overlooking the river and old town make it fantastic, especially for the price.
Hospederia La Querencia
Hospederia La Querencia is a small yet elegant 19th-century hotel located in a red brick building in the main square of Bujalance. All rooms are air-conditioned and have free Wi-fi and digital TV.Hospederia La Querencia’s elegant rooms are bright and spacious. Each room has a unique décor, and a private bathroom with amenities.Casa Ana restaurant serves traditional regional dishes, including salmorejo cordobés, a cold tomato soup, and carrillada de cerdo pork cheeks.The city of Cordoba is about 25 mi away. Staff at the hotel are happy to provide more information on cultural excursions and outdoor activities in the area, including hiking and horse riding, or going walking through the region’s olive groves.
- FAN-TA-STIC ! highly recommend, the hotel is beautifully and cleverly decorated, the bed was very comfortable, the breakfast was very good, great selection, the restaurant is gorgeous with old furnitures and objects which are labelled and dated, some are so old, very interesting ! The host was super friendly and very helpful. Will definitely go back !
Habitaciones, decoración e instalaciones espectaculares
Atención y amabilidad insuperables
La habitacion amplia,limpia y el personal muy agradable.
Su ubicación excelente.
- Las habitaciones son acogedoras, con un contraste entre antiguo 6 moderno en la decoración y el mobiliario. Todo muy cómodo y acogedor. Altamente recomendable.
- Todo. La atencion muy buena. El desayuno perfecto. La habitación mejor que en las fotos.
Hotel La Lancha
Set 6.2 mi from the center of Córdoba, by the Guadalquivir River, Hotel La Lancha offers simple, air-conditioned rooms. It features an on-site restaurant and nightclub.Each room includes a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas and in some of the rooms. Some rooms also have private balconies.Hotel La Lancha’s restaurant serves traditional Andalusian dishes and specialties from Córdoba. There is a selection of La Rioja wines on offer, as well as wine from their own winery.La Lancha features a covered area where guests can play indoor football. It also offers a laundry service and free parking.Córdoba Airport can be reached in 20 minutes’ drive from the hotel.
- Close enough to Cordoba. The room was fairly comfortable.
Property pick because of its location i.e. away from downtown area.
We took the bus to visit downtown Sevilla
The Hotel La Lancha is a typical example of a Spanish Roadside Hotel. It is a little dated but it offers good value accommodation, far enough from the hustle and bustle of Cordoba, but near enough to get in and out especially if you have a car. (15 minutes). The bar is basic but the outside patio is roomy and pleasant to sit in. Our double room was small but we didn’t spend much time there anyway. The staff were friendly and helpful and you could get by with a little Spanish.
The internet was iffy, even the reception staff were having problems.
- An economical base for a stopover visit to Cordoba. Dinner included was plain but adequate. 10 minute drive into Cordobabut parking there a nightmare. Try crossing the river then walking back over Roman bridge.
- Included breakfast was basic toast and coffee which was okay for us. Included evening meal was table service but not everything on the menu was available which was rather limiting. Food itself was quite good.
Admire traditional Andalusian charm at the Averroes hotel, which has its own outdoor pool and is well-located in Córdoba’s old town.Accommodations at the Averroes is simple and classical, with private bathroom with hairdryer, free WiFi, TV and full heating and air conditioning for your comfort.Enjoy wandering around Córdoba’s historic buildings, including Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos. After a day out, have a refreshing dip in the Averroes’s outdoor swimming pool.You can sample tasty Andalusian cuisine in a lovely setting, at the traditional-style restaurant. Relax on the characteristic patio and soak up the atmosphere.After a drink at the bar, make the most of 24-hour reception to head back out into the city.The hotel is a 15-minute walk from La Mezquita and La Judería, the old Jewish Quarter. The Recinto Ferial de Córdoba, the area where the annual fair is held, is 1,650 feet away.
- This hotel is within easy walking distance to the Mesquita and city center. Street parking is possible and necessary as the hotel’s parking is not necessarily available but the area seems safe.
- Perfect location for a visit to all the Cordoba sights.
- I like the convenience of the location. We were at 5-10 minute walk from the Alcazar and the historic site. It was phenomenal that we did not have to use buses or taxis to explore the place. Very pleased.
- Location, restaurant within the building , decent size and clean pool
- The young man who registered us was very pleasant and helpful.
One of our top picks in Córdoba.Maciá Alfaros is in a traditional Andalusian-style building, a 15-minute walk from Córdoba’s famous Mosque and its Jewish Quarter. It features an outdoor swimming pool and free Wi-Fi.The Alfaros maintains many of the building’s original features, including stone arches and columns. It has stylish décor and its bedrooms are spacious and air-conditioned. Each has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. There is a room adapted for guests with reduced mobility.Los Alarifes restaurant serves traditional, Spanish cuisine and offers views of the hotel’s pretty courtyard. A daily buffet breakfast is also available.The hotel is just a 5-minute walk from Viana Palace. The Archaeological Museum of Córdoba and Museum of Fine Arts are just over a quarter mile from the Hotel, and the Alcázar castle is less than half a mile from the Maciá.
- Lovely setting with inner courtyard . Nice and clean. We are here for the second time.
- Nice hotel with all what is needed. Cooling, swiming pool and nice beverages.
- Very clean and quiet, the place is well centered close to all the attractions. Nice staff very helpful.
- Loved the pool, the super comfortable bed, deep bathtub. The staff was great, loved the location!
- We went to 6 cities in Spain and we think this hotel was the only true 4 star hotel of all of them! Absolutely beautiful❤️
Hotel Gran Plaza
Located just 150 feet from Plaza de la Corredera Square and Templo Romano Ruins, Hotel Gran Plaza is a cozy hotel in the heart of Cordoba. La Mezquita Cathedral-Mosque is a 10-minute walk away.Each room comes with air-conditioning, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries. Some rooms also offer a private balcony.You will will find many shops, restaurants and bars within a 5-minute walk of the property.
- The location was unbeatable. Centrally located and within a short, pleasant walk to La Mezquita and numerous historic sites, surrounded by restaurants and bars. The mini-mart and convenience stores on the block were also highly useful for stocking up on snacks and toiletries.
- Spacious room, basic but fine, lots of natural light, blinds to lower at night, and very nice staff!
- Good position and low cost for double room for a night.
- The location was ideal for access to all attractions. The receptionist was very helpful and gave me a map and tips for where and when to go. I was able to leave my case before checking in. The room had good aircon. Clean and comfortable.
- Great localization. Good wifi. Comfort bed. Friendly stuff.
One of our best sellers in Córdoba! 3.2 miles from Cordoba Mosque, Hotel Abadi is located in Córdoba and has free WiFi and concierge services. All rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom. The property features a restaurant and Viana Palace is 1.6 miles away.At the hotel, the rooms come with a desk. Every room has air conditioning, and certain rooms here will provide you with a patio. The rooms feature a closet.Guests at Hotel Abadi can enjoy a continental breakfast.Staff at the reception can provide guidance on what to do in the area.Merced Palace is 1.9 miles from the accommodation, while Calahorra Tower is 2.3 miles from the property.
- The room was perfect, very clean and comfortable. The bathroom was clean and refreshing. The staff was very friendly and always available. The breakfast was good and tasty.
Las instalaciones, habitación recogida
Faltaba más jabón de ducha al ser dos personas era un poco escaso.
- El hotel es muy sencillo pero está muy nuevo y muy limpio. El personal es muy agradable. El precio es muy bueno. En el bar del hotel se puede desayunar, comer o cenar muy bien a buen precio.
- Camera super pulita- bagno confertovole dotato di vasca, ascensore, pulizia di tutta la struttura, facilita’ di trovare parcheggio gratuito nelle vicinanze dell hotel, abbiamo cenato al ristorante dell hotel con prezzi contenuti e cibo buono
- Estaba todo nuevo, la relación calidad-precio inmejorable. La amabilidad del personal extraordinaria. Estuvimos tan a gusto que prolongamos nuestra estancia en este hotel más días de los que habíamos previsto en un inicio.
Top Hotels In El Carpio Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in El Carpio Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in El Carpio Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in El Carpio Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!