10 Best Hotels To Stay In El Carmolí Murcia – Top Hotel Reviews
El Carmolí Murcia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in El Carmolí Murcia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Carmolí Murcia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Carmolí Murcia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in El Carmolí Murcia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in El Carmolí Murcia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In El Carmolí Murcia:
Hotel Restaurante Campomar
Hotel Restaurante Campomar is on the MU312 Main Road, 7.5 miles from Cartagena, with easy access to the AP7 and CT32 Motorways. It features a 24-hour front desk, a free Wi-Fi zone and free parking.Featuring tile floors and wood ceiling beams, the air-conditioned rooms have a flat-screen TV and work desk. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and amenities.Guests can enjoy a drink or a meal in the hotel’s bar and restaurant. Special diet menus can be requested.Luggage storage is available and there is a laundry and ironing service. The Campomar has a tour desk and is a 10 minute drive from the beaches of the Mar Menor.
- Room. Room. Room. From what seems on arrival to be a motor way service station with a hotel attached the room was magnificent. Clean, well kept and spacious. Only drawback was the hot water which had been turned off. But once found the tank and switch was really hot. Oh and there was a full size bath which was a pleasant surprise. Really big plus for us was that it accepts LARGE dogs. Although that was difficult to find out from the Booking.com app and from the hotel itself. Even after calling tje call centre to confirm a large dog would be acceptable and dilling in the request on the app. It was only the day before our arrival that the hotel responded
- Dog friendly, great food available and close to the properties we were viewing.
- In an industrial area but just off the main road. 10 minute drive from La Manga strip -beautiful beaches to watch the sunrise.
- Easy access to/from autovia, nearby petrol station with unbeatable fuel prices, 24/7 access to hotel restaurant, quiet place, room tidy up every day, the same towels exchange. Helpful staff if trying to speak Spanish 🙂
- Staff were excellent, nothing too much trouble and producing dinner at 9.30pm was treated as an everyday occurrence.
One of our top picks in Los Alcázares.Rising up from the March Menor shores, this modern and functional 3-star hotel is in Los Alcázares – a unique spot well-known for its warm, shallow waters.The area is ideal for family holidays. The shallow waters are great for bathing with smaller children and a good place for learning different water sports. Golf enthusiasts are well catered to, with a course within half a mile.Well-connected via the AP-7 highway, Murcia San Javier Airport is just 3.5 miles from the hotel. You can drive to Cartagena in around 10 minutes.
- Couldn’t fault the hotel at all, had a lovely stay.
The hotel is close to the beach and, at this time of the year, the parking is good
Staff are helpful and the breakfast was very good – they can cook a fried egg properly!
- Staff. Breakfast was not extensive but perfectly adequate and fresh.
- Super clean, friendly and polite staff, great location (2nd line to beach), fabulous comprehensive breakfast, everything you could possibly need from a hotel.
- we got there very late but the staff was helpful in finding us a open restaurant that we could walk to (delish by the way) and the room was adequate. breakfast the next day was much better than expected and included fresh oj, meats, cheese, cereals…. this was just a quick overnighter for us and perfect for that. wish we had more time to walk around as the town looked cute.
One of our top picks in Los Alcázares.Located in Los Alcázares, Mossaic features a terrace and bar. The 4-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with a private bathroom and free WiFi. Staff on site can arrange airport transportation.At the hotel, the rooms are equipped with a desk and a flat-screen TV. Mossaic has some accommodations with sea views, and the rooms include a balcony. All rooms include a closet.A buffet breakfast is available each morning at the accommodation. Guests can dine in the in-house restaurant, which serves Spanish and International cuisine.Snorkeling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Mossaic.Speaking German, English, Spanish and French at the reception, staff are always on hand to help.Torrevieja is 24 miles from the hotel, while Cartagena is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Region de Murcia International Airport, 20 miles from Mossaic.
- The bed was extremely comfy – we both had an excellent night’s sleep. The room was also lovely and warm (it was January). We had fantastic views from the balcony and absolutely loved our stay here. Beautiful new hotel in a great spot. Many thanks!
- Brand new hotel,beautiful interior.Staff very helpful.
Fab artwork and retro feel.
Lovely big room
- Beautiful views across the bay and in a pleasant town. Large room and excellent shower.
- Warm and friendly reception. Very helpful staff. Well decorated and maintained hotel. Great choice of breakfast.
Located in Los Alcazáres in the Southern Spanish region of Murcia, very close to the superb Los Narejos Beach and only two miles from Murcia Airport.All rooms at the Hotel 525 come with a mini-bar and a TV with satellite and cable channels. Each also has a private bathroom as well as a balcony.Hotel 525, is located in a shopping area, where you will find many varied types of bars and restaurants.The hotel has a lobby bar, a snack bar, covered car park, meeting rooms and spa.
- Love this hotel, for the great location, friendly staff and it is lovely and clean. will definitely go again.
- 5 mins from the airport 5 mins from the beach with its amazing calm sea and restaurants and coffee shops and bars right on the doorstep Hotel facilities and staff are excellent
- Convenient location near Murcia airport. Walking distance to restaurants & bars
- I made 2 separate bookings for two consecutive nights because of a change in my plans, one in a superior room and one in an ordinary room the first cost 159 the second 85 and what was the difference for €74 euros. In the standard room, which was exactly the same as the superior room, 7 rooms further on, on the same floor and with the same view, I wasn’t provided with a robe, kettle or ‘special’ toiletries. Would I have preferred the standard room on both occasions at a cost of €85.00 most definitely a big yes. The staff were fantastic and couldn’t be more helpful, the facilities were great and the location right in the centre of things but within walking easy distance of the beach. A really great hotel.
Leisure centre/Spa and terraces.
Hotel Sierra Mar
Hotel Sierra Mar is in the center of La Unión, Murcia, a 15 minute drive from Cartagena. It offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV.There is a 24-hour front desk and a cafeteria at the Sierra Mar, as well as a TV lounge with fireplace, armchairs and a sofa. Guests can play pool or darts, and there are snacks and drinks vending machines available.Each functional room has a desk and a private bathroom with free toiletries. There is a corner with computers available for rent.Other services like laundry, dry cleaning and take-out lunches are available at Hotel Sierra Mar. The nearest bus stop is only a 2 minute walk away. La Unión is home to the Agrupa Vicenta Mine, and there is a yearly mine festival.
- The staff were very helpful and cheerful. The room was spotless, loads of hot water, comfortable bed. Very good value for money. Would stay again without hesitation
Can’t complain about anything room-wise. Large, well-equipped, and comfortable, including a fridge – a rarity in most cheap Spanish hotels. Looks a little run-down, but it’s to be expected in the area and for the price. The front-desk staff was OK, but the women serving breakfast at the hotel cafe were absolutely delightful (breakfast was included in the Eur34 price tag…unreal). Loved this place.
Worth mentioning that we chose this place as it’s right outside Cartagena, our destination for the following day.
- We liked the accomodation, the extra bed and the cleaness. The overall stay exceed our expectations, considering the low price. La Union is nice Spanish little village inhabitated by miners in the closer past, this history of the town is still present and perceptible.
Unbeatable value for money! If you’re on a budget you won’t do better than this hotel. My room was clean and comfortable. The staff were helpful. The location is great. You even get a nice breakfast!
It’s a perfect base for travel too and is well connected to the Mar Menor and Cartagena.
- The facilities and cleanliness and service was great. Each floor had a nice seating area.
Las Lomas Village – Luxury Apartments
One of our top picks in La Manga del Mar Menor.Set in an unrivaled hillside position with panoramic views, these well-equipped apartments and stylish guestrooms are perfect enjoying all La Manga Club has to offer.Part of La Manga Club resort, Las Lomas Village – Luxury Apartments is a self-contained complex offering a wide range of services including a mini-market and a free shuttle to the resort’s golf, tennis, beach, and dining facilities.The exclusive 550-hectare resort features 3 championship golf courses, a luxury spa, 28 tennis courts, a tempting choice of restaurants and a host of other sports and leisure facilities for guests of all ages. The superb climate and incomparable natural surroundings make La Manga Club the perfect destination for outdoor activities of all kind: water sports, diving, trekking, mountain biking, horse riding and more.The club is famous for attracting high-caliber professional and amateur sports teams from across Europe, including football, rugby, cricket, golf and tennis sides.
- Nice room with a great view and convenient to local village and local restaurants. Great for a weekend getaway.
Staff are perfect, very nice and collaborative.
The village is very quiet and has everything, spa, perfect restaurants, swimming pool, tennis court, etc. You almost do not need to go out. Apartments are very well equipped.
Bus service inside club’s facilities.
- It was a good experience, very comfortable and relaxing weekend, we will be back for sure! =) The staff very nice and kind… The 2m wide bed great too!
- Good location, and facilities outside the room were great (pool, restaurants etc.)
- Very good for families, for couples or even for a group of friends
Hotel Los Narejos
One of our top picks in Los Alcázares.This friendly, family-run establishment is situated on the shores of the Mar Menor in the charming town of Los Alcazares, an area blessed with a pleasant, year-round climate.Enjoy Los Narejos’ clean, affordable accommodations, and friendly staff. The hotel’s restaurant is popular with guests and locals, and serves an affordable lunchtime set menu.The town is easily accessible from national freeways and San Javier airport is a short drive away. Golf enthusiasts can enjoy a round on one of the 7 nearby golf courses. Everything you might need is within walking distance. Walk along the palm tree-lined seafront promenade, visit the marina or spend a day at the ancient thermal baths.Check out the special offers including golf green fees and transportation, available exclusively for 2-night stays.
Basic but comfortable hotel. Staff very cheerful and helpful.
Hotel has restaurant and cafeteria attached . Didn’t have an evening meal on our one night stay but breakfast in the cafeteria was cheap with lots of choice .
Five minute walk to beach and every type of restaurant imaginable.
- The breakfasts & evening meals were excellent, nothing was too much for Jesus the manager who helped me with phone calls. The room was tidy with balcony and sea view, the beach with a bar always open was only 500 yds away
- Have stayed there before, several years ago, which is why i booked again. Location is good, 5 minutes walk to anything and everything, beaches looked not bad considering there was a storm the day before I arrived, hotel is very clean, breakfast excellent, and at £140 for 6 nights in a room with a balcony, great value.
- The staff, especially the manager who could speak a little English was extremely helpful and kind.
- Great breakfast at the hotel, good selection of drinks, one of the best value eating establishments in town. Close to amenities and a couple of minutes walk to the beach.
- Basic but comfortable hotel. Staff very cheerful and helpful.
Poseidon La Manga Hotel & Spa – Adults Only (+16)
One of our top picks in La Manga del Mar Menor.Mangalan Hotel & Spa is set in the center of the resort of La Manga, just off the sandy beaches of the Mediterranean coastline. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property.All rooms at the Mangalan feature seasonal air conditioning and heating, and satellite TV. The private bathrooms come with a bath and a hairdryer.Guests can relax with a session in its spa center, or spend some time in the gym, steam room or sauna before cooling off under the experience showers, in the spa pool or hot tub. A selection of massage and beauty treatments are also offered.In summer guests can enjoy a scuba diving experience in the swimming pool for free.Mangalan Hotel & Spa also offers a buffet restaurant where you can choose from regional, Spanish and international dishes. There is also a cafe-bar.
- Clean, quiet, location, great view from our room facing West.
- Debora at the front desk, the stuff in the restaurant and the food
swimming pool and Jacuzzi`s were fantastic,staff were always helpful,and rooms cleaned and tidied up daily.
In particular we was allowed to keep our room on the day we went home for 35 euros,as we had a later flight.
And views from the room simply breathtaking of the mar menor.
Another brilliant place was the marina at the end of the strip,15 minute cab ride but well worth it,some good restuarants and bars ,especially Mannys bar run by the lovely Pauline and Andy.
- Very clean,good location,outside jacuzzi and swimming pool are free,nice view from balconu 😍😍😍
- Beautiful views! Good value for the money, it has everything you need. The room was simple, but clean. Would definitely come back.
One of our top picks in La Manga del Mar Menor.The Roc Doblemar is an enormous hotel located on the shores of the Mar Menor and just 800 feet from the Mediterranean Sea.Breathe in the fresh sea air from your bedroom balcony, and get a good nights sleep in the fully air-conditioned room.Stroll conveniently right out onto the beach, or take advantage of the outdoor swimming pool, just 1 minute away from the hotel reception.Eat well and healthily with the hotels buffet restaurant, and have a laugh with the entertainment program.The Roc Doblemars proximity to the sea also offers the possibility of trying out a number of water sports.
- The location and the view around the hotel was very handy.
Very modern, clean hotel.
Food was a 10/10 absolutely delicious!!!
I would 101% recommend this hotel.
- The Location and the close to the beach was very good
- The bathroom was very nice and modern and the staff were friendly.
- Beach front location, good food and not a bad choice in the buffet and free drinks & very friendly restaurant staff. Theme nights in restaurant with live entertainment. Really cold air con in room.
La Manga Club Hotel Príncipe Felipe
One of our top picks in La Manga del Mar Menor.Hotel Príncipe Felipe is located in the La Manga Club Complex, on the Costa Cálida. It offers extensive leisure facilities including 28 tennis courts, 3 golf courses, a large outdoor pool and spa.All elegant rooms at hotel La Manga Club Príncipe Felipe feature a private balcony with views of the pool or golf course. They are equipped with satellite TV and tea and coffee-making facilities, as well as a bathroom with a hairdryer.La Manga Club’s restaurants offer a variety of cuisines, such as Italian, Spanish, Asian, Indian, an American, among others. The Amapola Restaurant specializes in Mediterranean food, while La Bodega is the ideal place to enjoy characteristic Spanish tapas. The exotic specialties at Asia Restaurant in Las Sabinas offer a taste of south-east Asia, and Luigi’s goes beyond the Neapolitan pizza and delicious pasta dishes to provide guests a taste of the extraordinary wealth of Italian cuisine. Dharma Restaurant specializes in Indian cuisine, and is one of the most exotic options at La Manga. And last, La Cala Restaurant serves fresh fish and seafood in beautiful surroundings overlooking the Mediterranean beach cove that gives it its name.There is also a Piano Bar offering live entertainment, and a bar in the lobby.The La Manga Club has 8 football pitches and a private beach area located 1.9 mi away. Guests have free access to the steam baths, gym, sauna and heated pool. The spa is located 1.9 mi from the hotel, and there is a free transport service available.You can drive to the beaches of the Mar Menor, Europe’s largest saltwater lake, in 10 minutes. There is a wide range of water sports facilities available there.
- Great Location, spacious rooms and superb breakfast
The grounds are nice and well kept
Rooms are large as is the indoor pool
- Lovely pool and fab location, lunches there are legendary.
- Comfortable beds, good breakfast, good sized room and bathroom. Polite helpful staff. A snack bar has opened since our last visit and this is a bonus.
- Lovely rooms with fantastic beds and also a great buffet breakfast…. loved listening to Nacho in the piano bar…. perfect getaway
Top Hotels In El Carmolí Murcia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in El Carmolí Murcia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in El Carmolí Murcia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in El Carmolí Murcia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!