10 Best Hotels To Stay In El Carmen Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
El Carmen Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in El Carmen Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Carmen Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Carmen Asturias. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in El Carmen Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in El Carmen Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In El Carmen Asturias:
Hotel El Carmen
Hotel El Carmen has a rural setting, 2.5 mi from Ribadesella. It has large gardens and views of the Sierra de la Escapa mountains, with free Wi-Fi and free parking.The hotel is a traditional Asturian building, made of stone and wood. It is a member of the prestigious Casonas Asturianas group.Rooms at El Carmen are all south-facing, with large windows. They have traditional features and modern facilities, including satellite TV.The hotel has a relaxing lounge, with an open fire. The gardens have a lovely stream and a pond.The nearby town of Ribadesella has a pretty harbor, and beautiful beaches. It is well placed for access by road, including the major A8 motorway.
Very clean and comfortable. Staff were
friendly and helpful.
The lansscaped garden was nice to relax in.
- Staff very informative, good location for the coast, dinosaur museum was worth a visit at Colunga, parrilla at Casa Nieto was excellent.
- Me gustó todo. La atención de Sandra simplemente ESPECTACULAR. El alojamiento, la ubicación, todo de 10. Nos hemos sentido como en casa. Volveremos!!!
- Sandra es muy muy amable. El desayuno estaba muy bueno. El hotel tiene un jardin muy bonito. La hsbitacion es una monada tiene una buhardilla con cama matrimonio muy romantica y abajo dos camas.
Todo era perfecto. Es un hotel para disfrutar de todo el entorno que lo rodea. Dasayuno muy bueno .
Recepcionista muy agradable y amable.
- Very clean and comfortable. Staff were
La Piconera Hotel & Spa
La Piconera Hotel in Sardalla, on the Asturian coast, offers air-conditioned rooms and a spa with swimming pool. Enjoying wonderful mountain views and a restaurant, it has free Wi-Fi.All of the modern rooms in La Piconera Hotel & Spa have a bathroom with a shower, hairdryer and flat-screen TV. Double rooms feature sloping ceilings while twin rooms come with a balcony.The hotel’s spa has a sauna and a pool with jets, and offers a range of massages. There is also a gym. The hotel is decorated throughout with works by the Asturian artist Mario Cervero.Set 1.2 mi from the coast, guests can enjoy a wide range of sports, including surfing, quad biking and caving. La Piconera offers free onsite parking. Ribadesella is 7 minutes’ drive away.
- Friendly staff, nice modern hotel, comfortable beds. The location is in a pretty, rather agricultural area, surrounded by pastures, therefore rather quiet. The place can be a good starting point for exploring the area, e.g. the coast (by car) or some walking nearby etc.
- very comfortable but could do with better lighting
- Loved the modern decor and comfort of our room. Very spacious, with an excellent bathroom. The highlight for us was the spa, with views over the mountains and super facilities. Lovely staff, highly recommend.
- Good choice at breakfast, melon, cereals, ham cheese and pastries etc.
- Lovely room and bathroom with a.c and great spa facilities
Hotel Don Pepe
One of our top picks in Ribadesella.This design hotel enjoys a fantastic setting overlooking the beach and sea in the charming, peaceful resort of Ribadesella, on the beautiful north coast. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.The Don Pepe blends modern design with a friendly atmosphere and an unbeatable location. It is ideal for those looking to relax on the clean beaches of Spain’s Green Coast, or to take a pleasant stroll along the beautiful Asturian coastline.Guests at the Hotel Don Pepe enjoy Green Fees at the La Rasa de Berbes Golf Course. This applies every day of the year.After a day exploring these wonderful natural surroundings you can return to enjoy a characteristic Spanish dinner in the hotel cafe. You can take this meal inside or out on the sea view terrace.
- The view of the sea from our bedroom window and balcony.
- The staff (both reception and especially morning restaurant staff) were most welcoming,kind, courteous and helpful. The location of the hotel was perfect-along the beach.
- Lovely breakfast: both location and food choices! The view from our balcony was world class!
- We loved everything!! The view from our room of the beach was beautiful. Listening to the waves during the night very relaxing. Breakfast was buffet style and plentiful. Bed was very comfortable!
- Most comfortable beds yet on our trip and a waterfront view. You MUST make a reservation at La Guia for dinner where the locals hang out. HUGE portions and just a wonderful place to eat about a mile away.
Hotel Villa Rosario II
Located in Ribadesella, Hotel Villa Rosario II features free WiFi, air conditioning and heating. The property is just 150 feet from Santa Marina Beach and 500 feet from Punta del Arenal Beach.Each room at Hotel Villa Rosario II includes a flat-screen TV, desk and safety deposit box. The bathroom comes with a bath or shower. Some of the rooms have a seating area.This hotel offers a 24-hour front desk and free private parking, as well as a snack bar during summer.Ribadesella Port is 10 minutes’ walk away. Guests will find shops and restaurants within 1,150 feet from the property. I.E.S. Avelina Cerra Bus Stop is a 6-minute walk away.
- The room actually had an excellent, functional air conditioning system, which is a rarity in Spain. There was no view from our room, but the room was in a very quiet area. The breakfast in the hotel was superb. The bed was comfortable, with excellent linens. Wonderful soaking tub.
- The breakfast was excellent and the rooms were a very good size and immaculate.
- Great location, very clean and comfortable, no room service though.
Modern, well equipped bedroom & ensuite with very comfortable bed. Onsite free parking and free WIfi were both very useful. Location is excellent-2-3 mins to a beautiful beach. 2-3 mins walk to a few bars & restaurants. Staff were very friendly and helpful too. Ate breakfast at their hotel across the road & there were very good choices available. Would certainly recommend this hotel.
Don’t confuse this with their hotel Villa Rosario which is a very different old style.
- Excellent destination hotel, beach , staff very good
Casa de Aldea El Frade
Located in the secluded setting of Camango Village, just outside of the town of Ribadesella, this rustic-style property is the perfect place to get away from it all and explore the nearby Cantabrian coastline.El Frade enjoys a fantastic location near stunning and untouched beaches to the north and Covadonga National Park and the magnificent Picos de Europa Mountains. From here you can go trekking and get involved in other outdoor activities, such as canoeing or quad biking. You can also relax in the hotel by enjoying a stroll through the gardens that surround the property.Rooms are decorated in a traditional, rustic style. This is the ideal place to unwind, surrounded by nature.
All was perfect. The place and surrounding areas are amazing. The rooms very clean with good facilities. It has a garden where you can seat and savior the nature. The breakfast is delicious, with local prices as cheese and chorizo, huge cup of coffee and delicious home hand cakes. Natural orange juice.
The owner , Fini is a very friendly woman that make your stay quite comfortable.
This was our second time here and hope to be back next year. I give it a 10
Thanks for all Fini!
- Gorgeous setting, nice rooms, very friendly staff and great value!
- Lovely kind friendly people running/owning it. Beautiful location in the countryside well kept and very attractive house. Very peaceful retreat.
- Warm welcome from kind owner. Enjoyable breakfast.
- Nice staff and lovely place a bit outside that we choose to have a bit of peace and quite
- All was perfect. The place and surrounding areas are amazing. The rooms very clean with good facilities. It has a garden where you can seat and savior the nature. The breakfast is delicious, with local prices as cheese and chorizo, huge cup of coffee and delicious home hand cakes. Natural orange juice.
Hotel Sebreñu has a beautiful bucolic setting in rural Ribadesella. This hotel has a large, grassy garden and magnificent mountain views.Free WiFi access is available. At Hotel Sebreñu you will find a garden and a terrace. The property offers free parking.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, horse riding and fishing. You can reach the mountains and the beach within a short drive.The hotel is 1.9 mi from Camino del Norte. Asturias Airport is 48 mi away.
- Lovely small hotel in a rural setting. I would rate the location as excellent if you were arriving by car: when walking the Camino, it is a 2 km walk from Ribadesella. The hosts are friendly and very hospitable. The breakfast was generous and varied.
- Great quiet place with natire all around. Great kind stuff and unexpectedly great great variety and quality of the breakfast
The bed is super comfortable. The room super quiet and very practical. Loved it.
Good breakfast with a wide selection of food.
- Everything else. Lovely garden with covered area for al fresco breakfasts. Very peaceful location.
- The owners were very friendly and kind and the hotel was clean, quiet and breakfast very good.
Located 3.1 mi from Ribadesella and surrounded by nature, Hotel Ribadesella offers an outdoor pool, a garden and a terrace. Ribadesella Beach is 10 minutes’ drive away.This charming property offers rooms with parquet floors equipped with a TV, a wardrobe, a desk and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. They all offer mountain and garden views. Guests can make use of the shared lounge and there is free WiFi throughout.Hotel Ribadesella is well located for outdoor activities such as canoeing, diving, windsurfing, horse riding, hiking and fishing. You can also rent bicycles on site.Arriondas is a 15-minute drive away and Llanes is 22 mi from the hotel. An hour’s drive will take you to Asturias Airport. There is free parking on site.
- Het ontbijt is zoals in de meeste 3 sterren hotels.
Situation paisible au milieu de la verdure, belle piscine et zone de farniente attenante et parc bien entretenu
Chambre et lit confortables
Agréable petits déjeuners avec de bons œufs brouillés bacon et herbes
- El hotel en general me encantó. con un diseño muy coqueto y con muy buen gusto. La amabilidad del personal estupenda. El aparcamiento cómodo y la piscina perfecta. También muy completo el desayuno, nos encantará volver y recomendarlo
- Geweldig hotel, zeker de leukste van alle hotels die we deze reis hebben gehad, rust lekker in de natuur met alle comfort, je hoort niets behalve de bellen van de koeien of een geit die blaat heerlijk.
- Fantastic Location
Gran Hotel del Sella
Set next to Santa Marina Beach, Gran Hotel del Sella is a historic mansion. It offers an outdoor swimming pool and a spa with sauna, swimming pool and hot tub.This elegant hotel is set on the seafront in Ribadesella, a pretty resort on the Green Coast of Asturias. The hotel is surrounded by attractive gardens and terraces, and has a paddle tennis court.All rooms at Hotel del Sella have a fridge and a flat-screen TV. Rooms feature simple, classic design and include a bathroom with a hairdryer.Gran Hotel del Sella’s restaurant specializes in local cuisine, including freshly caught fish and seafood. There is also a café-bar with a free Wi-Fi zone.
- The location and view from the room. Hotel has air of faded grandeur. Lovely outside pool.
- This is the 5th time I have stayed at this hotel, and it has been consistently excellent. ‘d happily stay there again whenever I am in the area.
- The hotel is a nice 10 min walk from the town centre where there are plenty of good bars and restaurants. We paid extra for a room with a sea view but in fact the rooms at the back (particularly those on the high floors) would have had good views of the mountains.
- Lovely room with large modern room with balcony overlooking delightful clean sandy beach with long promenade. Comfortable large bed, generous en suite with large walk in shower. On site free parking.Town restaurants 1 min walk away
- The hotel was very elegant and old school with lots of beautiful woodwork in the main entry. You can choose between a beach view or a mountain view. Beautiful even on our rain day. There’s plentiful parking. It’s well located for excursions in the area and the array of breakfast options was amazing! Didn’t have dinner, but they do have their very own well kept lobster/crab tank near the reception desk. Looking forward to a return visit.
Hotel Don Pepe Ria
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Don Pepe Ria offers accommodations in Ribadesella, 1.1 mi from Camino del Norte.These heated rooms come with a flat-screen satellite TV, a fridge and a safe. Rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with a bath or shower, free toiletries and a hairdryer.The Old Town´s restaurants and shops are 10 minutes’ walk from Hotel Don Pepe Ria.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 48 mi from the property.
- I was in the hotel annex opposite, which was fine, although I was disturbed several times during the night by considerable noise from toilets been flushed in rooms close by. I had difficulty finding the hotel as the Booking.com site shows it at the opposite end of the beach to where it is located? Additionally, the hotel is on a one-way street and does not have a hotel sign, so if you are driving along with an impatient car driver behind you, you can easily miss it. Once I found it, courtesy of information from another hotel, a staff member pointed out that the hotel name was on a couple of flags on poles at the entrance. However, these triangular flags were of modest size and faded, and flapping in the breeze, so it was virtually impossible to read what was on them anyway!
- Was cheaper and nicer than the night before in town
- Great breakfast!! Really comfy rooms and beautiful location
- The location is great! Literally 30 seconds walk to the beach.
- We stayed in the 3 star accommodation and enjoyed a clean room. The bathroom was sparkling clean and the service was friendly. The hotel is located right next to the beach, unfortunately we had clouds during our stay, but will definitely be back to see the sides on a sunny day,
Located in front of the bay on Calle Gran Via, Marina is located in the area of Ribadesella, in Asturias. It offers a 24-hour front desk and shared lounge with seating area. Free WiFi is available throughout this hotel.All rooms are heated and come with a flat-screen TV. They also offer private bathrooms with shower, hairdryer, towels and linen included. The hotel offers a continental breakfast for its guests.Hotel Marina is next to the harbor, the river Sella and the famous Sella Ribadesella Bridge. The nearest beach is also a short walk from the property. Camino del Norte is 350 feet away. Asturias Airport is at a distance of 49 mi away. Free public parking is available at a location nearby.
- Friendly, helpful staff, easy to walk to from bus station, central to restaurants, clean, quiet room. Large room for value with windows overlooking small square. Loved it!
- This hotel was right on the “Camino” route and in the old historic part of Rebadesella. Had a lovely room with a small balcony and views over the bridge, river and marina. A continental breakfast was included. Staff was wonderful and very helpful!
- The hotel is in an excellent location with nice views of the mountains and harbor and next to good restaurants. The owner was very friendly and took extra care to make sure I comfortable and that I had gluten free food for breakfast. The room and bathroom were large and the wifi worked well. Muchas gracias!
- Location!! Hospitality!! Free parking. Home-style inclusive breakfast. Historic building AND an elevator. Comfortable bed, clean attractively period interiors. A lovely stay in a quiet (we were there mid-September) scenic seaside/mountain retreat. Great seafood restaurants and bakeries in walking range.
- Great location for walking the Camino. Clean & confortable.
Top Hotels In El Carmen Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in El Carmen Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in El Carmen Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in El Carmen Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!