10 Best Hotels To Stay In El Campo Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
El Campo Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in El Campo Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Campo Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Campo Asturias. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in El Campo Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in El Campo Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In El Campo Asturias:
Set within Cabo Peñas Nature Reserve, Hotel Brisamar is located in Bañugues, 5 minutes’ walk from the beach. It has sea views and offers free private parking and free Wi-Fi.Rooms at the Brisamar hotel have heating, a TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries. They also have a terrace, a desk and a wardrobe.Lunch and dinner can be served upon request. The hotel has a garden with children’s playground and a communal TV lounge. Tourist information can be provided at the reception.Avilés and Niemeyer Cultural Center are less than 20 minutes by car. Gijón is 12 mi away.
- The lady host is very friendly n sweet n give personal attention. I washed n dried one load of my clohes for 10Euro. Parking in front of hotel. Very convenient. Some Room has balcony with chairs n table facing the beach. Breakfast is included n sufficient with ham, cheese n jam n orange juice. Easy walk to the beach
Lo mejor la atención del personal que está siempre pendiente de lo que puedas necesitar y
aunque las habitaciones sean sencillas destacan por su limpieza
La amabilidad del personal, y el desayuno. Que hubiese parking en el hotel, aunque no estuviese cubierto.
Cumple todas las expectativas muy por encima de lo esperado, teniendo en cuenta que es un hotel de una estrella.
El trato del personal ha sido estupendo, nos aconsejaron lugares que visitar
Limpieza y tranquilidad un lugar muy recomendable
- L’accueil est très sympa .Je recommande cet hôtel
URH Hotel Spa Zen Balagares
Located 10 minutes’ drive from Avilés in Asturias, URH Hotel Spa Zen Balagares offers an extensive spa. The stylish, air-conditioned rooms have a plasma TV and free WiFi.The hotel’s impressive spa features a 90-minute thermal circuit with an active pool, pediluvium and contrast showers. There is a fitness center, saunas and an ice fountain. Massage and beauty treatments are available, as well as Pilates and bodybuilding classes.The spacious rooms at URH Hotel Spa Zen Balagares feature modern décor. Each one has satellite TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The hotel’s El Espartal Restaurant serves traditional Asturian food and offers panoramic views over the golf course. There is also a trendy café-bar.Asturias Airport is 15 minutes’ drive from the hotel. You can also drive to Oviedo in 25 minutes, and there are many beaches within a 10-minute drive.
- The hotel is new, nice rooms. Breakfast was superb, even great selection of Spanish dishes! The hotel is in the suburb of the town, so it is quiet. The hotel has a spa that is why I selected. I recommend this hotel!
- The spa pool thing is pretty cool and one of the nicest I have seen.
- almost everything was good. Perhaps the aire conditioning should be improved
- the children loved the spa but it is only available for 2 hours a day between 4 and 6pm, the inter connecting room worked well – very comfortable, the dinner and service were excellent, the hotel staff were very helpful
- Super accomodation in a super location. Big hotel with a lot of space. Nice sight to the golf area. Would never change the hotel.
NH Collection Palacio de Avilés
One of our top picks in Avilés.Located right in the heart of Avilés’ old town, NH Collection Palacio de Avilés is a tastefully converted, 17th-century palace. Featuring free Wi-Fi, it is located in Plaza de España.The hotel offers a choice of suites, junior suites and and deluxe rooms with garden views.Surrounded by impressive gardens, each inviting and beautiful corner of the hotel has been classically decorated in keeping with its historic features. NH Collection Palacio de Avilés’ restaurant offers creative interpretations of traditional dishes.Located opposite the town hall and overlooking the Ferrera Park, the hotel is well-located for discovering the architectural and monumental heritage of the city. The coast is just a 5-minute drive away.The Niemeyer Center is 1.3 mi away from the hotel, and a 5-minute drive will take you to the coast. Asturias Airport is a 20-minute drive away.
- Very clean. Ideal location. Breakfast was excellent. Lovely decor.
- Very nice 5* in the heart of Aviles. Staff is friendly, location is great, rooms are very good, in our case a corner room overviewing the french style gardens and the oldtown. Expectations for a 5* hotel are met. They offer parking inhouse (even being in a pedestrian only area) for a fair price.
- Very beautiful property, staff was friendly and helpful, great location 10/10 would recommend 🙂
- Great location in the center with easy access to restaurants, sights and shopping.
- It’s in an old palace right in the heart of the old quarter. Call ahead for parking directions. The garage is just steps across the square. Patricia from the front desk gave me a great recommendation for dinner.
Hotel y Casona El Carmen
Hotel y Casona El Carmen is located in Perlora, 1,300 feet from the Asturian coast. It offers an outdoor pool, attractive gardens and comfortable rooms with international TV channels.All rooms at El Carmen feature central heating and a flat-screen TV. The private bathrooms come with a hairdryer, and some rooms at the hotel have a hydromassage bath and mini-bar. Family rooms for 2 adults and 2 children are available.The restaurant serves traditional Spanish food and tapas with a modern twist. There is also a café with a terrace where you can get sandwiches and drinks.Hotel y Casona El Carmen has a fitness center and a seasonal table tennis table. Reception is open from 08:00 to 23:00. There is free WiFi and wired internet access throughout.Located 5 minutes’ walk from the hotel there are bus and train stations. The cities of Avilés and Gijón are 15 minutes’ drive from the property.
- A top-flight resort in the country with modern, clean accommodations and a good restaurant.
- Staff were very good. The rooms were were large with plenty of parking.
- The room, the view, the location, the ambience were all great.
- Have stayed here many times. Even better value now with the half board option.
- We’ve stayed here before but this was the first time in the large house attached to the hotel. For €20 extra it came with half board for two people. The evening meal was delicious. We were asking many times whether we would like extra helpings! The meal came with a jug of local wine and bottled water. All excellent!
Casa Maravilla has rooms in Faro de Peñas. Featuring a shared lounge, this property also provides guests with a terrace. Free WiFi is included.All rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Rooms include a private bathroom. All guest rooms include a desk.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Gijón is 17 miles from Casa Maravilla. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 19 miles from the accommodation.
- wonderful view, super breakfast, clean room, warm host, everything is perfect!
Very lovely setting, room was comfortable and the bathroom good except for the slightly leaky shower screen.
It is quite an isolated setting and very quiet, perfect place to unwind for a day or two. A walk to the lighthouse is a must as the views are breathtaking – and there’s a bar at the end of the peninsula for a coffee/beer before heading back. The staff we discrete and polite and spoke good English (luckily). The breakfast was very nicely presented and served in a lovely room overlooking the sea.
Leticia is a very welcomimg host and great Person.
The views are exceptional.
We dont like to always take the car and had some great walks just leaving the Site.
Very special (+++) breakfast.
I would always go back!!
- The hotel is located in the increadible place – you can enjoy the sea view from the terrace in front of the builiding (as we had garden view). Big and beatiful room, extremly clean and great decor! Served breakfast with different dishes and local home-made cake. Very calm. Extremly kind owner. We would like to come back one day.
3 course breakfast everyday, absolutely fantastic.
Location location, sea views everywhere you look.
Such friendly helpful staff, plenty of local information.
Hotel 40 Nudos
Hotel 40 Nudos offers simple, functional rooms with free Wi-Fi. Set in the historic center of the Asturian town of Avilés, it is just 350 feet from the harbor and Plaza España.Hotel 40 Nudos is 20 minutes’ walk from the new Oscar Niemeyer Cultural Center. The beaches of the beautiful Green Coast are within a short drive. These include Salinas Beach, just 3.1 mi away.Each spacious room at Hotel 40 Nudos includes a safe, mini-bar and satellite TV. Rooms also have a private bathroom which includes basic toiletries.A home-made breakfast is served daily at the hotel’s cafeteria. Reception offers car rental and information about the region. There is a 24-hour front desk service.
- Very nice hotel hotel just outside city center. Walking into town a piece of cake. Paid Parking facilities at short distance.
- Loved the cafe downstairs, and getting room service from the cafe was excellent. Loved the location as very central.
- Hotel was steps to middle of plaza, as well as under ground parking garage. Very easy access to everything needed, and what we wanted to see.
- Great location, very comfortable, excellent value.
- The hotel was good value for money spent and the staff were very friendly and helpful. The room was clean and in well maintained. The location was excellent within the centre of Avilles
Hotel Castillo de Gauzón
Just 1,650 feet from Salinas Beach and 3.1 mi outside Áviles, Castillo de Gauzón offers bright, modern rooms with free Wi-Fi access. Set in gardens, it is within walking distance of the town center.Housed in a traditional Asturian-style house, Castillo de Gauzón has a striking façade. Each heated room is decorated in attractive blue tones with wooden paneling and some include features such as circular or stained glass windows.All rooms have a flat-screen TV, a safety deposit box and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.Restaurants, bars and shops can be found in the streets surrounding the hotel and by the seafront.Asturias Airport is just 15 minutes’ drive from the hotel. Gijón is 19 mi away.
- Everything was nice: friendly check-in, nice room, good view, closeby restaurants and beach, very clean, good WIFi, free parking, etc. We even got 2 bottles of water for the road. Recommendable!
- Reasonably priced and located 10 minutes walk from the beach. Has free parking and wi-fi. The front desk ladies are very accommodating but only speak Spanish. However you can check in at any time by ringing the front bell and being patient for them to make it from the basement to the front door at off hours. Has a restaurant in the premises. Not far from the Asturias (OVD) airport. Good if you have an early flight.
- The room was great, the breakfast was very good, and the staff was very nice. I’d definitely stay here again.
- Lovely small hotel in perfect location very close to Salinas beach. Very helpful, accommodating staff. We had a great stay. Thanks.
- Staff were really helpful even with the language barrier tried to recommend restaurants and always welcomed me back to the hotel.
Hotel Los Laureles
Featuring rooms with sea views, Hotel Los Laureles offers direct access to Luanco’s beaches. It features a café and a terrace overlooking Gozón Bay.Each bright room at Hotel Los Laureles has simple décor. There is cable TV and a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast in the Laureles’ dining room. Restaurants, bars and cafés can be found in the center of Luanco and in Gozón, a 10-minute walk away.Gijón is 12 mi from tne hotel, while Oviedo is a 30-minute drive away. León can be reached in 90 minutes by car.
- Kind of old-fashioned hotel, very clean and tasteful, extremely friendly hosts. Our room was not big, but the view, overlooking the green hill, the sea and the city was amazing. Highly recommended.
- Stunning scenery. Very friendly owner who spoke good English. Restaurant and bar on site. Comfortable room and beautiful breakfast area. Outstanding breakfast with freshly squeezed juice. Beautiful village and harbour.
Es un hotel muy agradable con unos propietarios muy majos.
La habitación es amplia y la cama muy cómoda, con un excelente desayuno incluido.
Sin duda repetiré.
La cercanía y la hospitalidad de los propietarios . Pablo y Lola que son los propietarios están muy
pendientes de todo lo que necesitas .
Muy limpio. Trato excelente por parte de Pablo.
El desayuno muy completo con zumo natural.
Hotel Oca Villa de Avilés
The Hotel Villa de Avilés enjoys a privileged setting next to the Las Meanas park and only 2 minutes on foot away from the historic and commercial center of the city.With its 71 rooms, this 4-star hotel combines functional modern design with comfort. Only 7.5 mi away from the airport, it is conveniently located for both business travelers and tourists visiting the city.Facilities include 3 modular meeting rooms with natural light, which can accommodate social and business functions, a café, à la carte restaurant and car park.Free WiFi is available throughout the hotel.
- Large room, good bathroom, closeness to the modern center of town
Clean, and the beds were so comfortable.
Quiet and very comfortable. I would stay there again. Surpassed my expectations.
Definitely worth the money.
- Comfortable hotel, nice room with a comfy bed. The breakfast was quite good & reasonable value if you book it the night before – 9 euros. More central than we at first thought.
- The hotel was close to the historic city center which was one of the places we wanted to see. The staff was very friendly and spoke English which was a BIG plus for us.
- A good breakfast that lasted through to lunch time and really good coffee
Hotel Villalegre is located 1 mi from Avilés’ City Center. It lies in a quiet, convenient location not far from main roads and important transport links.This modern, well-equipped hotel has brightly-decorated, soundproofed rooms with large beds. Breakfast is served in the café, where there is a computer which guests can use for free.The Villalegre also offers free Wi-Fi to guests, meaning you can plan the rest of your holiday from the comfort from your own bedroom, or get some work done.Enjoy a round of golf at the nearby golf course, or head down to the nearby Embalse de Trasona, where you can enjoy a range of outdoor activities. Parque Astur and El Corte Inglés shopping centers are located nearby. Oviedo is a 25-minute drive away.
Big bath once we got a plug
Big room to twin
Bars close by
There were Camino signs into city to rejoin Camino
- Pilgrim meal was very nice and good value. Staff were helpful and pleasent, particularly the lady who looked after my laundry and provided the evening meal.
- me sorprendió gratamente,a primera vista el exterior parecía un poco cutre ,pero no es así esta muy limpio,el personal es muy atento el baño amplio ,la habitación justita pero la cama muy cómoda
- It was exactly what I expected from the price-quality ratio. It was also super quiet except when there were other guests making unnecessary noises in the evening.
- The lady at the reception was super helpful and lovely!
- Big bath once we got a plug
Top Hotels In El Campo Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in El Campo Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in El Campo Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in El Campo Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!