10 Best Hotels To Stay In El Cacao Chiriqui – Top Hotel Reviews
El Cacao Chiriqui is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in El Cacao Chiriqui. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Cacao Chiriqui. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Cacao Chiriqui. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in El Cacao Chiriqui right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in El Cacao Chiriqui with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In El Cacao Chiriqui:
Hotel Plaza Mirage
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Plaza Mirage offers accommodations in David. There is a casino on site and guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Boquete is 24 miles from Hotel Plaza Mirage, and Boca Chica is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Enrique Malek International Airport, 2.5 miles from Hotel Plaza Mirage.
No reviews yet.
Aranjuez Hotel & Suites
Located in David, 25 miles from Boquete, Aranjuez Hotel & Suites features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Enrique Malek International Airport, 1.9 miles from Aranjuez Hotel & Suites.
- Comfy bed, nice bathroom. The AC doesn’t make any noise in the basic rooms (some other reviews on here said it did). Helpful staff
- Nothing to rave about. It had good wifi and A/C
- The meals were good, staff friendly and helpful when resolving a problem. It was a little far away from the city center but taxis avail for not too much $. Our room was across the parking lot and was a nicely remodeled motel strip. Somewhat lacking in plugins for electronic devices.
The hotel staff was extra kind and useful, I was there during High vacation seasons, Full booked, I was necessary get other day, Hotel staff did a lot to get one extra day under special conditions, and they did.
The location show good state, new building.
- The restaurant is great, and the bed was super comfortable. The surrounding areas aren’t great, but the hotel itself is a great choice in David.
Hotel Puerta del Sol
Located in David, 24 miles from Boquete, Hotel Puerta del Sol features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are equipped with a TV. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Enrique Malek International Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- The room was Clean and comfortable, fair price, free parking is a good thing
- The bed was comfortable, and the food and service in the restaurant were very good. The floors were the shiniest I have ever seen. It was located very close the the central plaza where there were lots of shops and places to get food. The room was very quiet. There was one large stuffed chair under a wall light where you could read at night, which helped us out.
Good location next to the center of city David.
Good restaurants and shops in walking distance.
Nice staff, rooms are equipped with air conditions.
Free wifi, and breakfast if you request it.
Good price rate.
- Very clean room, good location, Air-conditioning working
- Nice location in the city center, 15 minutes walk from the bus station. Big clean family room. Friendly staff that helped us booking a hotel room in Santiago. Cheap breakfast.
Gran Hotel Nacional
Located in David, 24 miles from Boquete, Gran Hotel Nacional features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is Enrique Malek International Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- The pool is kept really clean. Breakfast starts early.
Staff in Reception was
5 star. *****
Bellhop was not friendly..
The first room had a super low ceiling. The manager was very gracious and made a concerned effort to put me in a more suitable room. 2 night stay. Slightly overpriced.
Bed and A.C. were comfortable and functioning. Room was clean.
Again Reception service throuout my stay was 5 star. Breakfast was ok. service was great…
- Very comfortable bed. Poolside room was excellent. Dinner in the garden was, overall, delicious chicken en brochette with very large portions.
- Staff were excellent Management was excellent. The whole Hotel was kept immaculate. The pool was crystal clear
Ok breakfast buffet included, nice pool and parking.
Many fab restaurants nearby.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Castilla offers accommodations in David. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV with cable channels. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Boquete is 24 miles from Hotel Castilla, and Boca Chica is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Enrique Malek International Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- Just there for a one night transfer but staff were welcoming and helpful.
- We needed a place to stay for the night because we were flying out the next morning. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Has a nice restaurant on sight. Basic room but it worked. It would be a great place for someone traveling for business.
- the breakfast, meet with onions and tomatoes are deliciuos, the eggs with tortilla, natural juices of pineaple. TO GOOD!
- Staff was friendly. The a/c works well and the rooms are comfortable.
- Friendly and accommodating staff. Good, centralized location close to the bus terminal.
Hotel Residencial Cervantes
One of our best sellers in David! Located in David, 24 miles from Boquete, Hotel Residencial Cervantes features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.Each room has a TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Enrique Malek International Airport is 2.5 miles away.
- The staff was terrific. It is a strategic location. Nearly the center of town.
- Only ten minutes walk from the bus station. Clean and comfortable. Good WiFi. I needed somewhere for a day/night to do some work before crossing the border and this worked fine except for the loud a/c! Staff were friendly and I could check in at 11 instead of 3.
- Very good mattress on bed; however, can not expect one that good every time!
- Just next to main square in David (there is nothing special). Perfect price, nice rooms.
- It worked well for a 1-night stopover due to it’s proximity to numerous shops and stores. The hotel was clean, value-priced and even provided free coffee.
Hotel Ciudad de David
One of our top picks in David – and a guest favorite.
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the pool, Hotel Ciudad de David is located in David in the region of Chiriqui, just 24 miles from Boquete. The hotel has a sun terrace and sauna, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is Enrique Malek International Airport, 3.1 miles from Hotel Ciudad de David.
- We stayed at this hotel many years ago. What an absolute please to come back and find it as good, if not better than before. The staff were professional and friendly, the room was clean and fresh and neat. Highly recommended
We needed a bit of luxury, good food, a pool and a quiet hotel for one night so it was the perfect location for us.
And a great restaurant just around the corner: Rincon de España.
- The staff, the bed, the pillow, the swimming pool, the food in the restaurant, the business centre
- Pleasant, bright room; super helpful front desk; cool lobby with some great local art on the walls; good location, walkable to bus station, restaurants, central square. A wonderful surprise, exceeded our expectations.
- Very clean, comfortable rooms. The Wi-Fi and internet are exceptional. The surrounding area was fun to walk.
Hotel Alcala is located in David, just 24 miles from Boquete. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Enrique Malek International Airport is 3.1 miles from the property.
- Very clean: room and public areas. Friendly staff, very good English at front desk too. Restaurant an excellent feature, something for everyone: Panamanian, international, vegetarian. Everything nicely prepared and presented. Restaurant staff pleasant and professional.
- Good food and cheap. Comfortable bed. Covered parking
- Affordable price, clean and good space in the room
- Walking distance to the bus was a plus. Room was nice, clean, bed was comfortable. The bathroom was especially good compared to other hotels on our trip, shower worked well.
- Downtown, close to everywhere I wanted to go. I was walking, so that was great
One of our best sellers in David! Hotel Luar offers accommodations in David. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms include a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Boquete is 24 miles from Hotel Luar, and Boca Chica is 21 miles away. Enrique Malek International Airport is 3.1 miles from the property.
- Plenty of hot water, and less than 10 minutes to the bus station with your pack
- Clean hotel with great staff. Good shower with hot water.
- New, clean hotel. Good location, you can walk to bus terminal.
- It is a place for a short stay it is not a hotel, it is more like a clean place to spleep for 40 dollars.
- Staff was nice and helpful. Downtown location. Parking on site. Hotel facilities were good.
Hotel Lleras – Aparthotel
Hotel Lleras – Aparthotel is located in David, 23 miles from Boquete and 21 miles from Boca Chica. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Enrique Malek International Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- Small Hotel close to the bus stop Super Baru and also to the bus station to other destionastions such as Almirante. Good hotel for one night.
- Helpful staff, comfortable bed and room, good breakfast pre-ordered and delivered to room. Same-day laundry service was good (washed, dried, folded) and inexpensive.
- Very courteous and respectful staff. Kathy and her team helped us tremendously by letting us store luggage during side trips to Boquete and to Volcan
- Price is ok, staff great and incredibly polite and kind! They will do their best to help you. Not everybody speaks English but they will understand you without any problem (if you speak slowely!). All the hotel and the rooms are incredibly clean. The breakfast is somehow funny: the night before you chose from a list what you are planning to eat the day after and they will deliver it in your room. Unfortunately there is no “sweet” breakfast, but only “salty”. In the corridors of the hotels you will find spots where you can have your free tea with sugar at any moment of the day. AC, Wifi and tv worked great! The price was fair (around 40 USD, breakfast included, that is 20 USD per person).
- Breakfast included – brought to your room each morning. Indoor secure parking. Location of hotel very good – convenient both for central David, as well as to the highway to Boquete. Restaurants close by. Shopping malls and Pan-american highway very near. Air conditioning worked well.
Top Hotels In El Cacao Chiriqui Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in El Cacao Chiriqui to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in El Cacao Chiriqui but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in El Cacao Chiriqui. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!