10 Best Hotels To Stay In El Bujeo Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
El Bujeo Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in El Bujeo Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Bujeo Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Bujeo Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in El Bujeo Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in El Bujeo Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In El Bujeo Andalucía:
Mesón de Sancho
This traditional-style, Andalusian country mansion is just south of Los Alcornocales Nature Reserve, midway between Tarifa and Algeciras. It offers an outdoor pool and gym, free parking and a free Wi-Fi zone.You can see Africa across the Straits of Gibraltar, and the hotel organizes day trips to Tangiers. It also offers storage for surf boards, and the closest beach is approximately 5 mi away. There is free parking at the hotel.Rooms and bungalows at Meson de Sancho are heated and feature wooden or tiled floors. Each has a TV and a modern private bathroom with a hairdryer, bath and shower.A continental breakfast is available and the hotel restaurant offers regional cuisine. There is also a snack bar and room service and packed lunches can be requested.Meson de Sancho offers a laundry service and has a 24-hour reception. Set in tranquil gardens, it is on the N340 Main Road, allowing you to drive to the Tarifa Ferry in 10 minutes.
- Everything. The staff, the cleanliness of the rooms and area. Location is excellent, very quiet. We would definitely stay here again.
- Booked for a quick night stop to pick up the early ferry the next day. Great choice. Right by the main road, easy to find, as I arrived late in the evening, and plenty of parking place. Will be my stop over place in Tarifa from now on.
- We rented a bungalow by the pool. It was quiet and private, with a quaint look. The surrounding garden was beautiful. Breakfast was a generous buffet. Covered parking is free.
- Gorgeous grounds! We were nestled in a cottage amidst beautiful flowers. The aroma of flowers and mountain air was incredibly relaxing! Enjoyed every minute!
- The hydrangeas were off the chart! So beautiful all around the property!!
One of our top picks in Algeciras.This hotel in the center of Algeciras is just 5 minutes´ drive from the port and train station. It has free WiFi and air conditioning in all rooms.All of the rooms in Aura Algeciras have a bathroom complete with a hairdryer and toiletries. They also include a mini-bar, a TV with digital channels, and heating.Aura Algeciras has a 24-hour reception. There is a café-bar offering drinks and snacks. An extensive menu can also be enjoyed at the hotel restaurant.The hotel can be found on one of Algeciras’s main roads, close to the bullring and the trade fair site. Aura Algeciras offers easy access to the Málaga-Cádiz E-15 motorway.
- The staff at the desk and the cleaning staff did their best to assist
- staff are nice and friendly. car parking a little tight but giid value(5e/d)
- Very comfortable and well located. A great place to rest up for our trip!
- Clean & neat Hotel. Staff was very friendly & helpful
Bathroom newly refurbished
Bedroom very clean
Globales Reina Cristina
Globales Reina Cristina was originally opened in 1901 and houses ancient ruins, such as parts of an 8th-century Mosque and a Moorish well. It features indoor and outdoor swimming pools.Globales Reina Cristina has welcomed famous visitors, including Winston Churchill and King Juan Carlos I of Spain. It offers elegant rooms with a private balcony, free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV.Surrounded by beautiful gardens, the hotel is located next to Algeciras Port. The beaches of Tarifa are 20 minutes away by car and free parking is available on site.Facilities at the hotel include 2 tennis courts, a gym and a sauna. Mini golf and table tennis are also available.The hotel restaurant serves buffet meals and guests have the option of à la carte dining in the evening, or at lunchtime. There are also 2 bars and a café.Barbecues are organized during the summer months. There is also live music, on occasion.Gibraltar Airport is 35 minutes drive from the property.
As a lover of deco style I adored this beautiful old hotel with spacious rooms and grounds. The kids loved the indoor pool, mini-golf and tennis as well as just running around the gardens.
The buffet breakfast and dinner was reasonable and a good selection of food options.
Staff at the desk helped book our side trips.
- Very elegant hotel which we got at a budget price including huge buffet breakfast. There was even champagne with the juices. The room was large and comfortable with a desk, big wardrobe closets and night stands with lights. Large double glass doors opened to a large balcony which looked out onto the extensive grass grounds. There was a chair and coffee table. An electric kettle was provided with coffee and tea. The hotel has outdoor and indoor pools. The bathroom is nice with a tub and bidet. All the staff were pleasant and helpful. The ferry dock, train station and bus station are all a 12 minute walk.
- It was nice to stay here and the old style Moroccan-Spanish decor made it feel a little exotic.
- Historic hotel less than a kilometer from the international bus stationw and the ferry to Morroco. If your Morroco hotel next night is in old Tangiers be sure to take the ferry to Tangiers Medina (Old), not Tangiers Med. Multinational spies once stayed here where the governance of Morroco was decided in the early 20th century. It is situated in a lovely acacia garden. and fairly well maitained.
- Fantastic garden, god breakfast, wives, nice old style. Good for short business stays.
- As a lover of deco style I adored this beautiful old hotel with spacious rooms and grounds. The kids loved the indoor pool, mini-golf and tennis as well as just running around the gardens.
AC Hotel Algeciras, a Marriott Lifestyle Hotel
One of our top picks in Algeciras.AC Hotel Algeciras is a 5-minute drive from Algeciras Port. It offers a gym, air-conditioning, and room service. Some have views of the sea and Gibraltar. Free WiFi is available throughout the hotel.The modern, spacious rooms have a flat-screen satellite TV. Some have a seating area, and the private bathroom comes with a hairdryer.The hotel’s AC lounge is open 24 hours a day and serves a varied menu, including salads, main dishes and desserts. Here you will also find a TV, and free newspapers.The AC Hotel Algeciras offers 24-hour front desk and a tour desk. Free Parking is available at a nearby location. A bus stop can be found 350 feet away, while the train station is about 1.2 mi away.
- Great value when we stayed. Clean and very comfortable room, close to local restaurants and a short taxi ride from the train station.
- Location was great and the breakfast was fantastic!
- It was super clean, quiet and comfortable. Great value for price.
- Non necessary more comment excellent hôtel to be recommended.
- The place is clean and comfortable. It has an underground parking lot. I forgot my personal item in the room and managers quickly recovered it after my stay.
Hotel Montera Plaza
Hotel Montera Plaza is in the typically Andalusian village of Los Barrios, a 10 minute drive from Algeciras’ coastline. It features a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and free Wi-Fi access.The spacious, air-conditioned rooms at the Montera are brightly decorated with parquet floors. Each has a balcony and satellite TV.The Montera’s restaurant serves a selection of traditional Spanish cuisine. The cafe-bar features a terrace overlooking the pool.The hotel is just a 15 minute drive from the beaches at Palmones and 9 miles from the border with Gibraltar. Algeciras Port, where ferries depart for Morocco and Ceuta, can be reached in 15 minutes, by car.
- The carnival atmosphere – because the local feria was in full swing and the hotel was being used by the locals. Convenient mid-way stop on our journey.
- The receptionist and waitress/barmen was really friendly and helpfull. Clean
- Room was large and very nice. Excellent hotel. Wonderful pool, great breakfast, friendly staff.
- Friendly and efficient staff – food good with a relaxing bar area. Readily available and efficient public transport very close to hotel
- It was specified on booking that my room have a balcony and it’s not true!! I was very disappointed ! It’s important for a hotel to be honest! That was not the case here!
Hotel Marina Victoria
Next to Algeciras Harbour, Hotel Marina Victoria provides free Wi-Fi, a 24-hour front desk and a terrace overlooking the city and sea. Each simple, air-conditioned room provides flat-screen satellite TV and private bathroom.The Marina Victoria is in the heart of Algeciras, surrounded by shops, bars and restaurants. The nearby Meson Algeciras restaurant provides special prices for hotel guests.Free public parking is available nearby, and buses to Tarifa stop right outside the hotel. The staff at reception can also arrange excursions by boat to Tetouan and Tangier, in Morocco.
- Old but good hotel in a good location, very friendly stuff and small restaurants around
- I liked the location, just in front of Algeciras port, I recommend this place for travelers who transit via the port, I wouldn’t stay for more than one night in it.
- great for an jump off point to vist other cities but need not stay any more than 4 days as it is a transfer point
- The desk manager went out of his way to resolve a booking misunderstanding. He also was very cooperative in holding our luggage while we made an overnight ferry trip to Morocco. The location of hotel was indeed very close and convenient to the ferry terminal.
- It’s location to port I was only transitioning, for which, this was great location.
Holiday Inn Express Campo de Gibraltar-Barrios
Set within the Los Palmones Business and Technology Park, Holiday Inn Express Campo de Gibraltar-Barrios has air-conditioned rooms with cable TV and tea and coffee-making facilities. Tarifa Beach is 19 miles away.Rooms at the Holiday Inn Campo de Gibraltar-Barrios are functional and modern. They all include a work desk and a private bathroom with hairdryer and toiletries.The hotel has an elegant lounge with a flat-screen TV. There is also a café-bar, where a varied continental breakfast is served.Guests can park for free at the hotel, which is next to the A7 Highway and 5 miles from central Algeciras. The Holiday Inn’s 24-hour front desk can organize car rental and provide information about the region. The nearest beach is just over 1 miles away.
- Friendly staff, quiet and clean room, free and available parking.
- Good value, it’s cheap, has breakfast and wifi included.
- Decent breakfast, nice room and bathroom, nice beds and pillows, free parking on site
Breakfast was decent. No eggs, but sliced meat, croissant, cereal, toasted, fruit…
Comfortable beds, not firm, not soft.
Hot water for 4
Staff, especially Mario.
- A ten minute drive from Gibraltar, the hotel was clean and what we expected. It is equivalent to a Holiday Inn in Britain. There was a varied choice at breakfast.
Mercure Algeciras in Algeciras provides accommodations with a casino and a fitness center. This 3-star hotel offers a 24-hour front desk, room service and free WiFi. The property has a restaurant.At the hotel, rooms have a desk and a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom, and some units at Mercure Algeciras have a terrace. All rooms at the accommodation have air conditioning and a closet.A buffet breakfast is available daily at Mercure Algeciras.Tarifa is 15 miles from the hotel, while Gibraltar is 14 miles away. Jerez Airport is 67 miles from the property.
- Friendly staff… Spacious room… Clean and comfortable
- Helpful and pleasant staff. Spacious and spotless room. Safe indoor parking (over 11 euros/day). Easy drive to the ferry terminal. The city centre is a 20 minute walk from the hotel.
Hi, the room was large and spacious, as I had come straight from Paris by Rail, I was very tired.
The Resptionist on duty was very helpful, but after that, although I can speak and understand basic Spanish. The rest of the staff were indifferent, it seemed to me.
- We were upgraded to an apartment which was spacious.
- It’s is a big room in an ok hotel. Staff is not too firndly but not rude. We went to Gibraltar so decided to stay close by
Hotel Alborán Algeciras is a traditional Andalusian hotel, located in a quiet residential area of Algeciras. Just 2 minutes’ drive from El Rinconcillo Beach, it offers attractive rooms with free Wi-Fi.The elegant rooms in Alboran Algeciras are arranged around a central patio. All rooms have modern design and include a private bathroom, mini-bar and safe.The El Claustro Restaurant offers a varied à la carte menu, as well as a good-value daily lunchtime set menu. The all-day café offers set menus and baguettes.The hotel is located at the entrance to the city, next to the A7 Motorway. It is just 1.2 mi from Algeciras Port and 1.9 mi from the city center.
- The room was excellent , especially. as I had asked for a room on the ground floor because of my dog . The restaurant was as good as last year, when I stayed there, and the staff was really helpful – I met the same head waiter as last summer , and he even remembered my preferences for wine .
- The shower was really good. The balcony was an additional bonus we did not expect.
Location was good as we slept there because we were taking a boat early next day!
The limited interaction that we had with the staff was very good!
Secure gated parking is good though anyone can enter or leave from another insecure entrance that gives to a small street!
- The cleanliness of the rooms and the helpful staff at the reception
- It my second visit and I’ll definitely stay here again. Great to be able to park so easily & beautifully placed to get out and about to explore all the fabulous sights of Andalusia.
Just minutes from the beach, the Hotel Mirador’s rooms boast free internet connection, and large balconies from which you can admire great views of Algecira Bay.Each room is air conditioned for your comfort, and you can enjoy a snack while sunbathing on the rooms’ spacious balconies.Spend your days soaking up the sun at the beach, just across the road from the Mirador. You can also take the short walk into the center of Algeciras.The Mirador’s location, 24-hour front desk and express check-in/out service make it easy to plan trips to nearby Morocco. There is also free Wi-Fi in public areas.After a day out, grab a drink at the bar, and enjoy a delicious local meal at the hotel restaurant.
- i was travelling with my 91 year old dad. everyone was thoughtful and helpful and the server in the restaurant – older gentlemen was very kind and supportive. I will recommend the place to anyone here if travelling to gibraltar!
We liked that the hotel is only about a 5-minute walk to the beach where you can swim with views of Gibraltar and the nearby port.
Staff were also fairly friendly and responsive to problems with the room.
- Close to the ferry for the next morning departure. Huge balcony looking across to Gibraltar. Room was comfortable.
- Location close to the highway, good value for the money.
- Nothing. It smelled like someone was smoking in there. Just awfull.
Top Hotels In El Bujeo Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in El Bujeo Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in El Bujeo Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in El Bujeo Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!