10 Best Hotels To Stay In El Bruc Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
El Bruc Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in El Bruc Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Bruc Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Bruc Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in El Bruc Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in El Bruc Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In El Bruc Catalonia:
Montserrat Hotel & Training Center
This attractive hotel is set in front of the Montserrat Mountain Natural Park. With spacious gardens, it offers a seasonal outdoor pool, free bike rental, a gym and mountain views, 25 mi from Barcelona.Located in the village of Collbató, Montserrat Hotel & Training Center offers elegant, heated rooms with a plasma TV, desk and private bathroom. All rooms feature fantastic views and free Wi-Fi.The hotel offers a breakfast buffet. There is a bar, a reading room, sun terrace and a pool and ping-pong table.The hotel offers a tranquil setting and is just 15 minutes’ drive from the 16th century Montserrat Monastery. You can reach the beaches of Castelldefels and Gava in 40 minutes.Montserrat Hotel & Training Center offers free private parking and is 30 minutes’ drive from Barcelona El Prat Airport.
- Friendly staff and very good breakfast. Free bikes were a great addition.
Location next to the Montserrat,
Outside swimming pool,
Clean an quite nice room in modernized wing of Hotel,
- Great place, mostly for those who are in the neighborhood for the conferences or sightseeing. If you have a car, they have huge parking so not a problem to leave the car for night. Outdoor pool works great, the view terrace is awesome. Decent breakfast and decent rooms with everything working. Good price
- Reasonably comfortable room with very nice on-site facilities (gym, washers and driers, pool, bike rental); nice views of the Montserrat mountain range; helpful staff; within quick driving distance to Montserrat; huge parking lot
- Helpful and friendly staff. Clean and modern hotel. Beautiful view in the morning of Montserrat of course!
Hotel Barcelona Golf Resort & Spa
Hotel Barcelona Golf Resort & Spa features a golf course, a spa, a seasonal outdoor pool and a restaurant. This stylish hotel is set in Sant Esteve Sesrovires, 35 minutes’ drive from Barcelona.The bright, spacious rooms at Hotel Barcelona Golf Resort & Spa have attractive modern décor. All rooms have heating, a desk, TV, mini-bar and a bathroom.The Xarel.lo restaurant offers traditional Catalan cuisine. There is also a pretty terrace looking onto the gardens.The spa, available at an extra cost, has a hydromassage pool, sensation showers, toning pools, foot baths, a Finnish sauna, Scottish shower and Turkish baths. There is also a gym, and a range of treatments, including massage, Vichy showers, chocotherapy, vinotherapy and cavatherapy. Entry is subject to a surcharge.Matorell is a 10 minutes’ drive from the resort. The beaches at Castelldefels can be reached in 30 minutes by car.
- Excellent hotel, easy access, very nice room, Wifi worked very well, hughe bathroom
- We like the free parking and Buffett hot and cold breakfast. No oatmeal tho, beautiful sunrise 🌅 at the breakfast area.
- Staff were friendly and helpful. Buffet dinner was great. Secure underground parking for rental car. Large room. Nice view. Easy drive to Barcelona airport.
- Superior rooms were lovely and spacious as was the bathroom and bed comfortable.Nice location.
- Large room, comfortable big bed, nice spa, great breakfast
Hotel Abat Cisneros Montserrat
Hotel Abat Cisneros Montserrat has an excellent location right by Montserrat Monastery, dating from 1563. It offers free Wi-Fi in public areas.Guests can enjoy beautiful views over the mountains and the Llobregat Valley from this hotel. The town of Montserrat is within the Montserrat Natural Park. Barcelona is just 31 mi away.Each room at the Abat Cisneros comes with satellite TV, heating and a work desk. All also have a private bathroom.The hotel has a restaurant, a bar and 24-hour reception. A gluten-free menu is available on request. There is a play area for children.
- Perfect location to experience the Monastery after crowds are gone – so peaceful! The dinner at the hotel restaurant was excellent. The view out our window was incredible!!
- It was a quaint hotel. Basic but very clean facilities. Get the dinner package if you can. The food is excellent. Water amd other beverages are not included in the price. Breakfast was quite a spread by continental standard. The reception staff were so friendly and helpful.
- The people/staff were wonderful the view was incredible. Cute little window that we could open. Love that we had the place to ourselves have everybody left
- The location of course and the beautiful landscape…and of course the Staff of Excellence…
- The site is not to be missed. Stunning scenery and multiple options for hikes. It’s serene at night when the throngs of tourist and tour busses leave.
Featuring an outdoor pool and a garden, the family-run Hotel Robert is located in La Pobla de Claramunt. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.With air conditioning, the classic-style rooms all come with parquet floors and flat-screen TV. Each has a private bathroom.Guests can have their meals at the à la carte restaurant, which serves regional cuisine, as well as Spanish dishes.The property also has a paddle tennis court and rackets are available for rent.The Natural Park of Montserrat is a 15-minute drive from the Robert. Igualada is 4.3 mi away.
- Very helpful staff made us a snack even when we arrived late
- Nice hotel in a tiny place. Would highly recommend for one or two night stay. Good base for hiking in the area or if you are on a road trip. Staff is above average friendly and helpfull and there is a good inhouse restaurant so you dont have to drive for kilometres. Good safe parkingspace too.
- Friendly relaxing atmosphere. The staff responded well to all my requests and questions.
- Very good value. Private balcony with view of trees. Good food. Excellent WiFi.
Dont be put off by the outside which looks a little downmarket and has a small petrol station outside because the hostal has alot to offer. Ask for a room in the new block which is spacious and with a balcony. Pets are welcome and the food is local and good. There is also a well kept swimming pool and tennis court in the garden.
Parking on site.
Hotel Tall de Conill
Set by Valls de l’Anoia National Park, Restaurante Hotel Tall de Conill is located in Capellades. Featuring a traditional restaurant serving local cuisine, the charming hotel is 20 minutes’ drive from Montserrat.Offering free Wi-Fi, each spacious room with classic décor features a seating area and flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a bathtub. There is a tour desk and 24-hour front desk available for guests.Restaurante Hotel Tall de Conill is 10 minutes’ walk from a variety of bars and Catalan restaurants. The surrounding nature is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking.Capellades Train Station is 1.2 mi away and the center of Igualada is 15 minutes’ drive. Barcelona is 45 minutes by car and the airport is 40 mi from the property.
- Very welcoming landlord went out of his way to make our stay more enjoyable, even making a meal for us at 11pm.
- Clean and quirky. Located near fascinating prehistoric dwelling. Patron very jolly and friendly. Interesting location.
- Once famous for the restaurant, which unfortunately is nowadays closed, the owner keep this structure alive with its old fornitures. The owner is vey nice and friendly..
- El trato del señor Jaime un 10 totalmente buenísimo sin dudarlo iría otra vez muy buena gente
- Muy agradable familar y acogedor, el personal de 10
Hotel Can Carol
This old country mansion dating from the 14th century is located in the heart of Catalunya, in a tranquil spot in the region of Anoia. It is set in large gardens.The property has been renovated giving each one of the rooms an individual touch and also respecting the rich history of the region. They have stylish décor with wooden floors.From here you can organize various visits such as to the cava of Sant Sadurni d’Anoia, Montserrat Monastery as well as various possibilities to take part in active tourism.
- came at 2 am. hoster met us himself. hotel situated in a 15th century building, amazing atmoshere. left at 8 am, so coudnt enjoy it fully. didnt have breakfast, as dining facilities were under renovation. 30 min away driving from Monasterio de Montserrat. very convenient location.
- Lo mejor la tranquilidad de la zona parking gratuito .
- Me ha sorprendido! Muy acogedor, tranquilo y con un trato muy cercano y familiar
La habitacion y las zonas comunes son muy confortables y silenciosas. El
desayuno excelente Muy recomendable
- Super Betten. Feines Abendessen im Hotel (nicht Restaurant) am grossen Tisch
Located in Vacarisas, La Frasera provides free WiFi. With a garden, the property also has a terrace. The hotel has a shared lounge.Rooms come with a private bathroom, and selected rooms also feature a balcony.Guests at the hotel can enjoy a buffet breakfast.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near La Frasera.Barcelona is 24 miles from the accommodation, while Terrassa is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Barcelona-El Prat Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- The owner greeter us when we arrived and he was very pleasant and accommodating making sure everything was great. The cheese served at breakfast was made fresh from the goats he has on the property. It was great to wake up to the rooster call and the eggs were fresh from the hen that morning! The view is a stunning picturesque Monestir Montserrat amidst the clouds. Couldn’t have asked for a better location, with over the top service!!! Highly recommend staying at least two days.
- Everything! Location, House, food, atmosphere. Owner was very friendly, many thanks to him!
- True authenticty. The real feeling of a working farm. The beautiful, friendly farm dogs that calmly greeted me. The wonderful oil paintings in the grand hall. The very elegant and modern guest rooms. The ancient stone steps. The incredible quiet… One of the modern world’s greatest luxuries. NOTHING PRETENTIOUS!
The host was very nice and we felt very welcomed.
The room was very new and clean. The whole place was renovated with good taste.
Room was very good
Breakfast was good
Very clean room
Bed linen super standard
Hotel America in Igualada offers great access to the main business areas surrounding Barcelona. It offers free parking and free Wi-Fi.The rooms in the Hotel America are comfortable and well sized. They have satellite TV and air conditioning.The bar serves snacks and quick dishes such as pizzas.The hotel can be found on one of the main routes out of Barcelona. Barcelona is just 25 minutes away by car. Local sights include the famous abbey of Montserrat. The area is also popular with hikers. The Parc Motor race circuit is just 5 minutes away.
- Very helpful – there were very few restaurants nearby as we are walkers, they provided us an excellent evening bar meal and breakfast.
- On a main road but centre of town was just a 10 minute walk away. We arrived by bike and the staff were helpful in stowing our bikes in a storeroom overnight
- Continental breakfast was excellent, but cost extra. Room was comfortable, if in need on modernisation. Public areas in the hotel are very nice.
- the choice of breakfast was very limited. A coffee machine did not work properly. Sometimes glasses were lacking.
- It’s like travelling back in time, the rooms have not changed and the original details of the seventies or eighties are everywhere. There is plenty of parking and the town is 10 minutes walk away. Good place to stay for the night. We went to a nice restaurant, Cor Verd, that was close to the hotel.
Hotel Les Torres
The hotel Les Torres is located next to an important industrial area, in the middle of the Cava Route and 30 minutes from Montserrat Mountain. It is 4 minutes from Martorell and close to the Masía Bach golf course.Enjoy a quiet and peaceful stay in natural surroundings, 20 minutes’ drive from Barcelona.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Catalan cuisine. There is a choice between à la carte dining and daily menus.All rooms have a TV with international channels, a mini-bar, heating and air conditioning. There are facilities for the disabled throughout the hotel.
- I stayed here to visit family it is in the industrial area but staff are so lovely and accommodating they really went above and beyond to help me , nothing was too much trouble , I will be staying here again.
- Late arrival, ate very well, slept on very comfy beds, left 1200 for our next leg. Whats not to love……staff excellent.
- It is in a very quite area and you can sleep without any disturbance. Place is clean and close to Barcelona. Beds a bit hard, but comfortable.
- Un baño super chulo y la habitación limpia y con unas vistas al golf .y piscina . Merece la pena
- solitario en una zona industrial, pero con cafeteria al lado
Hotel Rural Hd Riudebitlles
Hotel Rural Hd Riudebitlles is located in Sant Pere de Ruidebitlles and features a garden. A tour desk can provide information on the area.At the hotel, the rooms have a desk. With a private bathroom equipped with a shower and a hair dryer, rooms at Hotel Rural Hd Riudebitlles also feature free WiFi.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the property, including cycling and hiking.Sitges is 24 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Barcelona-El Prat Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- Authentic Catalan villa with artwork and a library, beautiful terrace and small garden. Large comfortable room, great hosts and a lovely town. Thanks for the quality breakfasts!
Breakfast: Beautiful peaches in season, great local charcuterie.
David and Pilar are wonderful hosts and great ambassadors for this little village full of artists!
- It is a beautiful house – the sense of living in a gallery is amazing. David and Pilar are superb hosts sincerely taking care of their guests. Bed is very comfortable, nice breakfast. The town is small but has nice restaurants and great atmosphere.
- Such a artistic place !! Owner is an famous painter . And he painted the room too .Everything are as beautiful as photos .And it’s kind of fun to search the entrance a lil bit. Like finding a treasure !!Super Cosy and clean 😉
- L’allotjament és espectacular i l’atenció de David és increïble. Un lloc per a repetir. Ha estat tot magnífic.
Top Hotels In El Bruc Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in El Bruc Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in El Bruc Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in El Bruc Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!