10 Best Hotels To Stay In El Bocal Navarre – Top Hotel Reviews
El Bocal Navarre is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in El Bocal Navarre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Bocal Navarre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Bocal Navarre. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in El Bocal Navarre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in El Bocal Navarre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In El Bocal Navarre:
One of our best sellers in Tudela! This modern hotel is 6 miles from the Bardenes Reales desert and 9 miles from the Senda Viva Theme Park. It has a special kids corner with Disney channels, games and a Nintendo Wii game console.The Bed4U Tudela features minimalist décor. Each guest room has clean white furnishings with attractive black-and-white photography.The hotel provides a daily buffet breakfast. Guests can also enjoy a social lounge, the ideal place to meet with friends or colleagues. There is an Asian restaurant across from the hotel.The hotel is in La Barrena district, just outside this charming historic city in the south of the Navarra region.
We had a great stay, breakfast was great, plenty of it hot and cold versions
Had a good visit all round would recommend.
- Nice, simple room with a good shower. Breakfast with fresh orange juice and a nice selection of everything. Private car park. Price quality is very good!
- The proprietor could not have been more helpful, excellent value I would certainly recommend this hotel especially for travelers.
- The shower was brilliant and the room a decent size.
- hotel was very friendly and easy to find for an overnight stay while traveling. Clean
- We had a great stay, breakfast was great, plenty of it hot and cold versions
Hotel Sercotel Tudela Bardenas
One of our top picks in Tudela.Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hotel Sercotel Tudela Bardenas offers accommodations in Tudela, just 30 miles from Olite. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Arnedo is 28 miles from Sercotel Tudela Bardenas, and Calahorra is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Zaragoza Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- Comfortable bedroom was spoiled by huge desk making movement in the room difficult.
- Great staff, very smart, clean and comfortable. Excellent food
- Helpful at reception, good location for our en-route to Southern Spain
- Great hotel with excellent staff. Lovely room with an excellent bathroon (amazing shower).
- Comfort in the room, friendliness of the staff. Quality of meals.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Santamaria offers accommodations in Tudela. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some units have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Views of the river, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Olite is 29 miles from Hotel Santamaria, and Arnedo is 28 miles from the property. Zaragoza Airport is 40 miles away.
- Secure underground parking although it was a very short walk from hotel itself it gave us peace of mind. Staff were excellent, friendly and really helpful. We asked if we could have food in the room as we couldn’t take dog into restaurant and leaving him in car in underground parking wasn’t really an option. No problem, we’ll ring you when it’s ready. They delivered to the room!
The room was clean and comfy.
Food is good.
The location of the hotel is accessible.
It’s excellent to stay.
- Perfect for city stop break/stop over. We were traveling as a family. Very family friendly rooms in great location to properly explore Tudela. Highly recommend. Fab breakfast too. Great value.
- Room was modern clean and comfortable. Hotel is only a short stroll from the main square and a number of bars are within metres. Breakfast was excellent value
Central location, clean comfortable, lift to all floors, breakfast was poorly laid out, scattered over 3 fridges with cling film over the tops… you can improve this get a table top fridge and display the food on offer.
The reception staff are helpful and speak good English
Hotel Delta offers accommodations in Tudela.There is a tour desk at the property.Olite is 29 miles from Hotel Delta, and Arnedo is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Zaragoza Airport, 40 miles from the property.
Very well located.
Clean and quiet.
- Fine for an overnight stay – close to the centre for restaurants and bars.
- The stay was satisfactory until the end when we discovered that our passports were stolen.
- Loved the room with the balcony. Loved the bath! The tv had two english speaking channels. You could have eggs cooked to your choice
- Our second stay there, and would stay there again.
- Very well located.
AC Hotel Ciudad de Tudela, a Marriott Lifestyle Hotel
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, AC Hotel Ciudad de Tudela, a Marriott Lifestyle Hotel offers accommodations in Tudela. Private parking is available on site.The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Olite is 29 miles from AC Hotel Ciudad de Tudela, a Marrio, and Arnedo is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Zaragoza Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- Excellent location for seeing the old city , a very comfortable large bed with nice linen and a excellent bathroom . Parking was a very helpful addition as there would have been problems with street parking .
- Very nice location, pretty handy if you want to spend the day in Bardenas Reales. The room was big and nice.
Very pleasant and professional receptionists who spoke to us in good English.
We requested an extra bed in the room which was there when we arrived and very comfortable.
- Staff were very helpfull. Lovely room. Excellant Restaurant.
- Excelent breakfast and very nice breakfast room full of light and good views.
Hotel Torre Monreal
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Torre Monreal offers accommodations in Tudela. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Olite is 29 miles from Hotel Torre Monreal, and Arnedo is 28 miles from the property. Zaragoza Airport is 40 miles away.
- Close to the town centre, all within walking distance. Very useful having parking, although interesting driving into and out of the lift. The hotel is quiet.
- The fact that they except our well behaved schnauzer
- The staff were very friendly and helpful, although the owner didn’t speak English. The hotel was located only a short walk from the town centre where there were some interesting buildings, a nice plaza major and plenty of bars, restaurants and shops. You can also take a pleasant walk along the banks of the river Ebro.
- The location was great , Secure parking for our Motorbikes , friendly staff , great value for money . The accommodation was easy to find and was a great 1 night stop over on our way back to Santander
- Easy to locate the hotel. Parking a challenge since my car barely fit into the elevator for the Underground Car Park. Staff spoke fluent English and very friendly.
Hotel Aire de Bardenas
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a year-round outdoor pool, Hotel Aire de Bardenas offers accommodations in Tudela. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers. A flat-screen TV is available.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.Olite is 28 miles from Hotel Aire de Bardenas, and Arnedo is 29 miles away. Zaragoza Airport is 39 miles from the property.
We took one of the bubble rooms. What an amazing experience! Their views are truly unique.
The rest of the facilities of the hotel were also really well thought and with an amazing design, you truly feel like you are in the moon!
Aside from this, the restaurant menu and service was excellent! I highly recommend it.
- Cool interesting minimalist hotel architecture, surrounded by fields and mountain views, caring friendly staff, great location, close to the amazing deserts of Bardenas Reales, Cabezo de Castildetierra and all that, the town of Tudela is quite nice with stunning cathedral and Arguedas up the road with cave dwellings in cliff face
Restaurant excellent et original
- Modern eco-concept dog-friendly hotel on outskirts of La Rioja, surrounded by fruit trees and vegetable gardens, they have Tesla electric car chargers, and a large modern pool with bar service – very refreshing after a hot car ride. Staff were lovely, if sometimes a little slow. We thought the leaving pack of water & fruit was great touch.
A gem of a stay in the desert.
Boutique design hotel in the middle of the Spanish desert. It was our first time to this region of Spain and it was really magical place to stay and soak up the sun and desert landscape. There’s also a pool!
We booked the room with the outdoor bath tub….a real unique experience!
We never left the premises during our entire stay – we wanted to enjoy the hotel every chance we hand.
We really enjoyed our meals at the restaurant.
For those that need to stay connected – the WIFI is relatively strong.
For lovers of design, nature and a truly unique and unforgettable experience – this hotel is a MUST!
- We took one of the bubble rooms. What an amazing experience! Their views are truly unique.
Chateau Pago De Cirsus
Located in Ablitas in the region of Navarra, 7 miles from Tudela, Chateau Pago De Cirsus features a terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub and bidet. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Arnedo is 30 miles from Chateau Pago De Cirsus, and Calahorra is 29 miles away. Zaragoza Airport is 37 miles from the property.
- The Chateau was an amazing experience. Ticked all the boxes.
Staff very helpful & friendly.
Rooms were lovely. Atmospheric Spanish countryside feel with modern comforts.
Their simple dinner menu of the day with paired estate wines was super and made for a wonderfully relaxing evening.
Many thanks Naudii!
- The staff was amazing and everything in the hotel and its property is just gorgeous.
- The views were tremendous, the staff were friendly and informative, the hotel was a revelation, our room was more than big enough with one of the biggest beds I have seen, the food was well prepared and presented and very tasty (more than a two night stay and it would have been quite repetitive though). All in all an excellent place to stay and break our journey across Spain. Even the resident dog was friendly.
We first stayed at this hotel in 2015 for one night on route to and from the drive from Bilbao to Denia Spain.
We now stay every time we drive to Spain and never disappointed. Wonderful location overlooking their vineyards. The room are tastefully decorated and meals are are very good.
The added bonus for us is that they produce and sell excellent wines that we purchase for our time in Spain and again on journey home.
RuralSuite Hotel Apartamentos
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, RuralSuite Hotel Apartamentos offers accommodations in Cascante. The hotel has a playground and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the river or garden. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.The area is popular for biking and fishing. The hotel also provides bike rental. Tudela is 5 miles from RuralSuite Apartamentos, and Arnedo is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Zaragoza Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- The apartments are really large and spacious with lots of neat technology like hydromassage showers and a fancy toaster. The staff really stand out for their friendliness as well. They lent our kids bikes, took the time to show us around the property, and encouraged us to ask them for anything we needed. We travel frequently and these guys are really exceptional in their service. The hotel is well-located for a stop in the Bardenas Reales and they can organize all kinds of activities in the park. The outdoor jacuzzi and the trampoline were big hits with the kids.
- Loved being in the country with birdsong all around and hosts interested in the environment. Food outstanding. No need to leave the property for anything.
- An oasis on our way to the coast. Marius was a 5 star host, nothing was too much trouble. Beers to our apartment. The best shower I have ever been in. Apartment was beautifully cool and comfortable. The farmland setting was a delight. We would definitely go back if passing. Great value for money.
- The whole ethos of a Rural suite was centred around comfort and the environment. All the staff were super helpful and were commited to ensuring our comfort. The food was excellent with organic vegetables picked from their own garden. Marius was super throughout our stay and was an excellent guide when we went in to the Bardenas in the awesome buggy. The suite was immaculate and very spacious with a very well equipped kitchen.
Qualité de l’ appartement et des équipements. personnel très attentionné sommes arrivés un dimanche sans provisions, nous ont dépannés gracieusement : courgettes du jardin, œufs du poulailler…
Le jackusi est très bien mais une piscine serait top dans ce cadre
Proximité des Bardenas
Hotel Bed4U Castejón
Showcasing a sauna and fitness center, Hotel Bed4U Castejón is located in Castejón. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a gift shop at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. Tudela is 7 miles from Hotel Bed4U Castejón, and Olite is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 44 miles from Hotel Bed4U Castejón.
- Very convenient stop en route to Bilbao ferry. Excellent food. Staff very helpful. Rooms basic but fine. Dog friendly a great bonus for us
- The girl behind the reception was lovely. Dog friendly with no hidden charges!
- We always stay here on our way to Spain it’s a great hotel and the food is great too
- Breakfast fantastic value really good place to stay
- Good sized room with a comfortable bed. Nice to have the balcony.
Top Hotels In El Bocal Navarre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in El Bocal Navarre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in El Bocal Navarre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in El Bocal Navarre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!