10 Best Hotels To Stay In El Berro Murcia – Top Hotel Reviews
El Berro Murcia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in El Berro Murcia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Berro Murcia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Berro Murcia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in El Berro Murcia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in El Berro Murcia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In El Berro Murcia:
Bajo El Cejo
Bajo El Cejo enjoys a privileged position in the middle of the Sierra Espuña natural park. This hotel has free Wi-Fi and stunning views.Natural materials dominate in the rooms in Bajo El Cejo. Wooden ceilings create an atmosphere of calm. All rooms have air conditioning, and under-floor heating.The building itself was originally used for charcoal burning and milling. Today the central space is used as a lounge with an open fire.The Sierra Espuña park is popular with walkers, mountain bikers, cavers, climbers and hunters. The nearest big city is Murcia. The hotel has free onsite parking.
- Wonderful breakfast and dinner. Our hosts were very gracious and helped us improve our Spanish. Beautiful pool and deck.
- Beautiful rural mountain setting with nice outdoor areas. Breakfast was good.
When we first booked the room we had no idea what we were getting into. We were just looking for a place to stop for the night between Valencia and Malaga, and boy were we surprised at the gem we had found.
Bajo el Cejo is located in the middle of a natural park. It’s about a 30 min drive from the highway, through beautiful orchards and fields to reach the place. And it’s well worth it.
The whole vibe of the place is one of relaxation and spirituality. In many ways it serves as a hidden retreat where you can charge up and relax for a bit. And while we didn’t have the chance to use them, the location offers a lot of activities to pass your time, from hanging in the solarium to doing yoga.
Great little place, would highly recommend for a weekend getaway.
- Everything was perfect. Dinner was inspirational! The room was quirky & fabulous. The surroundings were breathtaking. The staff were so helpful & super friendly.
- Specially the kindness of Andrés and Angela, the people who manage the place and restaurant. This is a quite rural hotel in which everybody seeks to relax, read, sit by the pool, sleep siesta under the figtrees. The surroundings are excellent for MTB biking and for hiking. Better not in July nor August, though. Too hot.
Hotel La Mariposa
Set between Sierra Espuña Nature Reserve and Gebas Ravine, Hotel La Mariposa features an outdoor swimming pool and a restaurant. It offers accommodations, a 10-minute drive from Alhama de Murcia.Hotel La Mariposa’s rooms overlook the Gebas Ravine and the hotel’s gardens and pool. All accommodations comes with a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy a range of Mediterranean cuisine in the Mariposa’s restaurant, or on the attractive terrace overlooking the surrounding countryside. There is also a 24-hour honesty bar.The hotel can arrange activities including quad-biking, laser clay pigeon shooting, climbing, guided walks, river rafting and kayaking. The beaches at Cartagena and La Unión can be reached in an hour by car.The Condado de Alhama Golf Resort is a short drive away, while the beaches of Mazarron and Bol Nuevo are a 45-minute drive away.
- It was very pleasant indeed! The situation of La Mariposa is exceptional. I would like to return one day.
- Wonderful location fantastic hideaway on the mountains and national park.
- Loved the hotel will definitely be going back for more walking. Everyone very helpful & friendly
- it was a pleasant peaceful hotel, good food at an affordable price. nothing was to much trouble for the staff and they were knowledgeable of the area. would recommend to anyone looking for a quiet break
- I can’t think of a single seriously negative thing to say about this family-run hotel. Tom who seems to be mainly front of house is an absolute star who ensured everything was good from start to finish during our two-night stay. As someone else has said, five star pampering it isn’t but I would stay at La Mariposa any day for its warmth and friendliness in preference to any swish ‘up-market’ hotel with the glib and obsequious manner of well trained (but otherwise indifferent) staff. This friendliness was matched by the good food, great atmosphere and overall comfort. We were there to walk in the Sierra de Espuña but there are organised outdoor activities like kayaking available which are arranged by the hotel. We didn’t try the pool area owing to our timetable but it certainly looked appealing.
Hotel Los Bartolos
One of our top picks in Alhama de Murcia.This family-run hotel features an à la carte restaurant and offers free Wi-Fi. Set in the center of Alhama de Murcia, Hotel Los Bartolos is just 1.2 mi from the Sierra de Espuña Mountains.Hotel Los Bartolos’ air-conditioned rooms have simple décor with tiled floors. Each room has a TV and a private bathroom.Los Bartolos’ restaurant serves a range of traditional, Spanish cuisine. Guests can also dine on the attractive restaurant’s terrace.The area surrounding Alhama de Murcia is ideal for hiking and cycling. Murcia can be reached in 30 minutes by car, while the Costa Blanca’s beaches are within 25 mi of the hotel.
- It is NOT a tourist hotel. But for male workers that speak Spanish. No English speaking people would stay if they knew the staff & owners cannot speak their language.Was a great disapointment & frustrating.
- Staf was more then just friendly. The food in the restaurant was in one word super. Dated but room was very clean. Good matras. Bathroom okay
- The hotel was able to provide vegan food, a very nice vegetable paella.
- Food excellent, staff excellent, location great, in fact we couldn’t fault it and it won’t be long before we return
Habitación humilde pero muy limpia.
Trato del personal del hotel y restaurante excelente.
Comida y cena muy buena.
One of our top picks in Totana.Executive Sport is located in the Guadalentín Valley in the Murcia region. It offers a wide variety of sports and leisure facilities, including a free spa, gym and mini golf course.The Hotel Executive Sport has a seasonal outdoor pool with hot tub, and the fitness center has views of the surrounding landscape. The spa contains a sauna and Turkish bath.All rooms at the Executive Sport have free Wi-Fi access, as well as satellite TV on a plasma screen. There is also a DVD player and the hotel has a collection of DVDs that guests can use for free.The hotel has a self-service restaurant which is open all day and serves Mediterranean cuisine.Executive Sport is set between the Sierra Espuña and Carrasco National Parks, and the Murcian coastline is just 12 mi away. The hotel is just off the A-7 Motorway connecting Alicante and Almería.All of the rooms have free access to the spa.
- It was very clean and quiet. The bedroom was spacious and had views over to the mountains (but you have to ignore the industrial estate). It was nice and warm in the room. Plenty of space to park for free outside of the hotel.
- Excellent breakfast. friendly staff. Good location for business.
- Perfect for stopover off the E15. not luxury but Very clean. Food available from all you can eat buffet, basic but good
half of the spa did not work
bed linen had a hole in it
no staff in spa to explain and wasnt explained at reception
- Tired hotel..freespa good but very small as was pool. Gym good
This hotel is located in Alhama de Murcia, just off the N-340 connecting Murcia and Lorca. It offers spacious air-conditioned and heated rooms with free Wi-Fi. Murcia is 25 mi away.All rooms at Hotel Julián have a simple décor and include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The private bathroom has a bath or shower.The hotel restaurant offers an à la carte menu as well as lunch-time menus. It specializes in grilled meats and seafood paellas.Sierra Espuña Regional Park is 10 minutes’ drive away and offers a wide range of hiking and cycling opportunities. Playa de Mazarrón Beach is 24 mi away and San Javier Airport is less than 1 hours’ drive from Julián hotel.
- Staff was friendly, room was clean, no issues at all.
- We were disappointed at breakfast as there was only (Toast) due to work being carried out. Very Spanish, using the odd words from me and the odd words from one of the staff we managed. We would use again. A bit awkward to find even though it is on the main road going through, one local drew a map but we still went up and down, a lady in the pharmacy came out and pointed it out to me, only 50 Mtrs away the trees were covering the sign
- The hotel had everything I needed for a short stay in Alhama de Murcia.
Muy amables en recepción y restaurante.
Habitación muy limpia.
- La cama era muy cómoda, habitación y baño amplios.
This comfortable hotel is conveniently located near the motorway in Totana, Murcia, a small rural town with lovely views of the landscape.Take advantage of free parking at the Olimpia Hoteles to explore the city of Murcia and the surrounding countryside.Head to the hotel’s tour desk, where you can find useful tourist suggestions. Drive down to Sierra Espuña and Carrasco y El Valle natural parks.Closer to the Olimpia, you can visit Totana’a museums and enjoy sampling the local arts and crafts shops.Back at the hotel, sample tasty tapas in the bar. You can check your email at any time, thanks to the free Wi-Fi and computer in every room.The Olimpia’s location, near the motorway and next to a service station, makes it ideal as a stopover point before carrying on your journey.As well as free parking, there is 24-hour reception, so you can come and go at any time.
- Very comfortable and quiet. Friendly staff, good food and drinks.
- Great surprise. Very clean, almost new property perfect for starting a trip to the nearby national park. My room even had a full size computer. Would highly recommend, especially for your first night after an overseas flight. Quiet.
- Comfortable bed, room very clean and a good shower. Friendly staff.
- It would be difficult to find a nice word to say about this ‘hotel’.
- The place was clean, easy to find and good value for money. It was just near the motor way , exactly what we needed.
Hotel Rural El Molino de Felipe
Featuring a seasonal outdoor pool, Hotel Rural El Molino de Felipe is set in a bright villa. Offering views of the Sierra de Espuña Hills, it is less than 0.6 mi from La Cierva Reservoir.Hotel Rural El Molino de Felipe offers attractive rooms and apartments with free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Apartments also feature a terrace, seating area and a kitchenette.Set in the countryside outside the village of El Niño, Molino de Felipe has a peaceful setting and features its own flour mill. There is also a small farm.Guests can enjoy homemade breads and jams for breakfast. A dinner service is available upon request and there are also barbecue facilities.Mula and Pliego are within 6.2 mi of the Hotel Rural El Molino de Felipe, while Murcia is approximately 25 mi away.
- Beautiful place run by very helpful family. Ideal place for travelling the via verde. Tranquil and only a short walk from the via verde. Very clean rooms and best breakfast we had whilst travelling.
The location – peaceful/tranquil, beautiful surroundings and views. Home baked bread and home made preserves. Working mill to see. Very nice pool shaded by palm trees.
Very friendly staff.
- It was a great apartment with good facilities. Could have done with blankets in the bedroom!
Beautiful and quiet hotel surronded by nature with a nice swimming pool to relax. The owner was very friendly.
We thought of having booked a room with private bathroom, but we were given an entire apartment on two floors with a kitchen too. The breakfast was very good with a lot of fresh fruit, homemade bread and other things.
- Beautiful views. Good nice accommodation and very clean.
Hotel Venta Baños
Set in Cañada Hermosa in the Murcia Region, 11 mi from Murcia, Hotel Venta Baños features a children’s playground and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with air conditioning and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms have a seating area where you can relax. A hairdryer is featured in all bathrooms. Towels and bed linen are provided. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.You will find shops at the property. The area is popular for hiking.Fortuna is 17 mi from Hotel Venta Baños, while Lorca is 30 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Murcia-San Javier Airport, 33 mi from the property.
- Amazing matress and pillows!! Amazing design, looks like a spa! I really appreciated the different options of breakfast, from very cheap for who eats just a little to a good combo for who wants more
- The hotel has a excellent restaurant beyond my expectations. We had dinner there. It is so tasty like a five star restraint.
We spent 2 nights in this lovely hotel and had a superior room with a gigantic spa bath. As we were attending a multi-day orienteering event nearby the bath was a godsend! Large well equipped room, speedy wifi, convenient location. It is right by the motorway but there is double glazing.
We ate in the restaurant and on the first evening had something that must have been a taster menu. It was superb, delicious, cost 24 euro each and was well worth it. I was so full I thought I would burst.
Breakfast is typical Spanish breakfast, toast and meat or jam and cake. Whatever you do don’t order tea – we ended up with a cup of hot milk with a tea bag in it! I blame my poor Spanish as they all drink coffee.
There was a lift and I believe 24 hour reception. The staff could not have been more helpful.
Fabulous hotel and I would not hesitate to return.
Great friendly and clean hotel.
Extra helpful staff, including making paella for us. Would definitely stay again. Thank you
This roadside hotel is modern and the room and bathroom are nicely decorated, spacious and very clean. The beds were very comfortable and the room had great darkening contains!! We had a great sleep.
The hotel has parking as well.
The receptionists were very, very kind. They escorted us to the restaurant to order drinks and some desserts in the evening (as the restaurant staff cannot speak English very well) and breakfast in the morning. All the food was great as well and they could accommodate my gluten and lactose allergies.
Hotel Totana Sur
Hotel Totana Sur is located in Totana, just off the A-7 Motorway between Almería and Alicante. It offers simple, air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Murcian food. It has a terrace with seating where you can enjoy a meal outside.The property is close to the Sierra Espuña and Carrasco Nature Reserves. Lorca is 11 mi away and Murcia is a 30-minute drive away. You can drive to San Javier Airport in around an hour.
- Great location, less than a couple minutes from the AP7/E15.
- Исключительно удачное расположение для путешествующих на машине. Великолепная тортийя и кортадо в местном кафе. Чистота в номере. Карликовый гранат и другие цветы в мини-садике.
- Mooi kamer,goed bed,scherpe prijs,kon motor achter hotel veilig parkeren
- Lo único que falte de mebos fue un secador en el baño, pero por todo lo demás muy bien.
- einfaches Zimmer – mehr wurde für die kurze Übernachtung nicht erwartet – Lärm von Strasse kaum hörbar mit geschlossenem Fenster
Hotel Entresierras is has a convenient location near the E15 road in Murcia province. It has a garden and offers free private parking on site.The hotel has simple, comfortable rooms. They have air conditioning and TV. All rooms have a full private bathroom.The Entresierras is set just outside the Carrasco y El Valle Natural Park. Murcia city center is only 6.2 mi away. There is also direct road access to Almeria and Granada. Free Wi-Fi access is available in public areas of the hotel. There is a restaurant, serving characteristic local food for lunch and dinner. There is also a bar, open all day.
- The hotel (Motel) was clean and inexpensive and in an ideal position for our trip to Alicante airport.
- Very convenient next to the motorway for a one night stop off on a long journey
- Lots of space in room and safe covered parking outside. Great en-suite with bath and shower.
- Location to Alicante airport where we were flying from
- Convenient for an enroute stay. Friendly staff. I am allergic to garlic and chilli so it was nice of them to make something without for me.
Top Hotels In El Berro Murcia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in El Berro Murcia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in El Berro Murcia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in El Berro Murcia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!