10 Best Hotels To Stay In El Astillero Chiloe – Top Hotel Reviews
El Astillero Chiloe is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in El Astillero Chiloe. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Astillero Chiloe. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Astillero Chiloe. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in El Astillero Chiloe right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in El Astillero Chiloe with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In El Astillero Chiloe:
Enjoy Chiloé – Hotel De La Isla
One of our top picks in Castro.Enjoy Chiloé – Hotel De La Isla offers accommodations in Castro. The hotel has a hot tub and sauna, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a TV with cable channels. Every room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles.
Large window which showcased fantastic views across the water. We were in a superior top floor room as requested on booking and we’re pleased that the hotel responded to our request . We were west facing so great for evening sun and watching the sunset.
Comfy beds. Good walk in shower as well as a bath.
Decent TV package. Good wifi reception.
Excellent breakfast selection better than other hotels we have visited in S and Central America .
Good choice of dinner dishes in the downstairs restaurant . Wait staff were friendly and helpful and we appreciated the IPad menus which enabled us to see pictures of what we were eating.
The indoor wam pools and the outdoor tubs in the spa were relaxing with a lovely view.
Spa facilities with view from the hot tubs
Best breakfast in Chili
- Awesome facilities with very friendly staff who goes the extra miles in giving the residents an awesome stay. The spa is terrific with picturesque scenary of Castro.
- Nice view to the bay. In all, nice architecture. Good size room. Confortable bed.
- Nice location on hill across Fjord Castro affording nice views of city and waterways, yet location away from chaos of city center. Room very comfortable with two incredible amenities: Kleenex tissues and wash clothes in bathroom. Try to find those anywhere!
- Large window which showcased fantastic views across the water. We were in a superior top floor room as requested on booking and we’re pleased that the hotel responded to our request . We were west facing so great for evening sun and watching the sunset.
Hotel Parque Quilquico
Showcasing a playground and views of the garden, Hotel Parque Quilquico is located in Quilquico in the region of Chiloe, just 3.6 miles from Castro. The hotel has a sauna and indoor pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room includes a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The hotel also provides car rental.
- The location of the hotel is fantastic with wonderful views from all windows . I LOVED de bed, the food was good and the staff extra nice. Very tastefully decorated and impecably clean . We discovered the Ulmo Sours, the best !!!!
- Nice views, interesting property, common spaces very nice. Calm and relaxation is what this lodge is for and they do hit the mark on that.
- Beautiful view from the room. Short walk down to the ocean. Very quiet. Beautiful pool
- Wonderful views from clean, warm, characterful buildings. Great hot tub, pool and super massage. Well thought out concept with super attentive staff. Such a welcome relief from the other accommodation options we tried in Chiloe.
- Amazing location and stunning views, interesting style and facilities but you probably would do better with a 4X4 to get into it, the entrance road is not great, muddy, steep and slippery especially in the rain. Food was good too.
Palafito 1326 Hotel Boutique
Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, Palafito 1326 Hotel Boutique is located in Castro.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared kitchen and a gift shop at the property.
- The breakfast was excellent and the staff was very kind
- Loved this palafito hotel! Lovely room, clean bathroom, beautiful decor, good breakfast with homemade bread and cakes and nice touch with the welcome drink. Good base for exploring the east side of Chiloe. We had a great time. Parking on the street or in a small gated gravel lot opposite (hotel has a key).
- The outside spaces. The beautiful furnishings and ambience of the hotel. The helpful staff.
- Most beautiful hotel we stayed in our three-week vacation in Chile.
- Staff very helpful with booking a rental car and tours. The breakfast is fabulous! Loved the room overlooking the water.
Palafito del Mar
One of our top picks in Castro.Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, Palafito del Mar is located in Castro.Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
super friendly attention, especially the info and readineds ti help by Felipe at frontdesk and Marcela at breakfast.
Cosy inner architecture which melts with the grand landscape..
favors the exchange between passengers.
Good heating by fire stove..really comfy.
Chiloe is a must!!
- Superb view of the estuary. Very friendly staff and great location.
- The palafito architecture of the accommodation was exquisite. The location and setting were superb visually.
- Due to what they said was a Booking.com error, they did not have a room reserved in the main hotel for us. But they worked to fix the problem. They gave us alternative rooms next door, which were larger suites (nice!), but we had to change mid-reservation (first two nights in one, a third night in another). Breakfasts were large and fresh, and the bay views are lovely.
It’s in a great area, easy walking distance to restaurants, etc.
The hotel is very unique and modern. Lovely common spaces to share, the living room, kitchen, dining area and deck.
- super friendly attention, especially the info and readineds ti help by Felipe at frontdesk and Marcela at breakfast.
Hotel de Castro
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel de Castro offers accommodations in Castro. The hotel has a terrace and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a TV with cable channels. All rooms include a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service at the property.The hotel also provides car rental.
The view of our room…the use of wood and other local materials for decorating
Kindness of the staff at the front desk , breakfast area, dinner
- We liked the views from the dining room as well as the dining room staff. Reception staff also very helpful with suggestions and directions.
- Outstanding hotel with perfect view, high end service and facilities. Amazing breakfast. Real treat!
- Staff were nice and the restaurant food good. If you are clostrophobic, do not take a Standard Double, one bed one chair and tiny with a small window. Neighbor dogs barked incessantly all night, so good luck on a good night’s sleep. Staff not interested. Would not return for that reason.
- spacious, quite , warm junior suite with a gorgeous view. Relaxing athmoshere in the restaurant with delicious seafood
- The view of our room…the use of wood and other local materials for decorating
Hotel boutique Refugio de Navegantes
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel boutique Refugio de Navegantes offers accommodations in Dalcahue, just 9 miles from Castro. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room.You will find room service at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Mocopulli Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- This is a beautiful B&B, but it doesn’t seem to fit in this town. I hope they make it.
- Todo excepcional !! Felicitaciones !! Con estacionamiento, atención Personalizada, comida deliciosa, ubicación inmejorable. Perfecto !!
Desde el ingresó al hotel tú sientes la calidez y preocupación personal por sus pasajeros.
Te hacen sentir especial.
No tienen horario de desayuno, por lo tanto se duerme lo que uno quiera.
En el dormitorio , café , te , agua, chocolatines
- Calidez de las habitaciones, restaurant y el servicio
The owners of the hotel are super friendly and were always concerned about our well-being. If we spent an afternoon in the hotel, they would’ve made sure that we’ve got some coffee and delicious alfajores.
They had very good suggestions for excursions and were always helpful when we planned our trips.
You should definitely try the cheesecake and alfajores in their Café (and the Pisco Sour!).
The rooms are spacious and clean plus are equipped with a nespresso machine.
Located in Quilquico in the region of Chiloe, 4 miles from Castro, Refugio Pullao features a terrace and views of the sea. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for hiking.
- Excellent location, beautiful accommodation. Loads of wildlife and the staff were exceptional.
- The breakfast with all organic products and handmade bread. The place is also surrounded by magic and the company was unbeatable.
- Such a beautiful place, wish we could stay forever. Staff was super nice a day helpful. Hot tub was fantastic.
The place was wonderful. Catherina, the manager was great. Most helpful. Had a great time horseback riding with her. She was always available with advice on how to spend our day. The place is rustic, but very comfortable. great views from all rooms We had a terrific time there and would return.
The only hard part was the long steep driveway to get in. It is outside of town, which was a big plus.
- Landscape, birds watching and staff. They really took care about us. Thank you!!
Sizigia offers accommodations in Castro.Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Mocopulli Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- This was an amazing place to stay: a beautifully and tastfully restored palafitos, esquisite interior, extremely friendly and nice staff, the breakfast was so delicous and the restaurant overlooking the seaside made it an amazing experience. Cool store with handicraft in the reception area.
- La habitación muy cómoda y luminosa. El desayuno me encantó , lleno de detalles y con una vista inmejorable , la atención espectacular, todos muy atentos.
Nos sorprendió gratamente el concepto de hotel palafito: una originalidad.
Específicamente el palafito Sizigia brinda una estética refinada : es un lugar cálido y moderno sin perder la especificidad de la cultura de Chiloé . Tiene detalles de muy buen gusto en sus habitaciones , en el loby, y en el desayuno.
No sólo lo recomiendo, sino que felicito a sus dueños por su buen gusto y por su atención personalizada…..nos dieron respuesta a todas nuestras inquietudes orientándonos en el lugar y en la ciudad con excelente información.
- La experiencia de alojar en un palafito es una oportunidad que hay que aprovechar y tenerla, si te es posible. Sizigia la ofrece y todo su personal muy amable y dispuesto, te ayudan a crear esa buena experiencia. El desayuno es exquisito y muy variado, lo mismo si quieres tomarte un café o un té a media tarde, ya que ofrecen una pastelería de buena calidad. El diseño de Sizigia tanto es sus habitaciones como en los espacios comunes es muy lindo y de muy buen gusto.
- Desatino exquisito y la atención de todo el personal es fantástica !!
Hotel Unicornio Azul
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Unicornio Azul offers accommodations in Castro. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a TV. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Best breakfast in Chile! Staff very accommodating about price. We had to change the number of nights we were staying.
- It is very central and you can do everything by foot. Breakfast was very good and the kitchenlady very friendly.
- Good value for the money. The property reminded me of a sweet, kind of funky & fun grandmothers house.
- The hotel is cute and unique. I loved the view from our room. It is on the waterfront and an easy walk to everything in town. The breakfast was good and the staff kept things full and clean. If you have a car, they have a parking lot.
- It was probably a nice hotel a few years ago but today it is too expensive for what it is. Castro has no interest. It is much better to go to Quilquico which is 7 kms from Castro. Quilquico is a fantastic place with several beautiful hotels located in the countryside
One of our best sellers in Castro! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Patio Palafito offers accommodations in Castro.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV with cable channels is featured.
- Super cute little hotel overlooking the water. Staff were great and the breakfast was simple but tasty.
- Pleasant, but small room with very comfortable large bed. Gorgeous views. Great, but simple, breakfast with delicious fresh berries and a good coffee. Staff were very friendly and spoke good English.
- Nice breakfast with 1 excellent coffee provided (any more costs extra). Incredible view of the bay and other palafito residences. Interesting to watch the big tide swings. Convenient to town — can arrive just about anywhere by walking.
- The breakfast was substantial and of a high quality. The bedroom had a high quality linen and complimentary water every day. We had a good view from our room. Our bathroom was small but clean and modern. The overall design of the interior of the palafito is also modern and appealing.
The rooms are beautifully decorated and the views are glorious. Breakfast very nice also.
There is a restaurant called El Mercadito a 5 minute walk away which was my favourite meal in all of Chile (at least for a Pescatarian). Found Castro very charming and different from the rest of Chile.
Top Hotels In El Astillero Chiloe Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in El Astillero Chiloe to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in El Astillero Chiloe but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in El Astillero Chiloe. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!