10 Best Hotels To Stay In El Arahal Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
El Arahal Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in El Arahal Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Arahal Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Arahal Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in El Arahal Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in El Arahal Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In El Arahal Andalucía:
Hotel Chamizo is located just off the A-92 Motorway on the outskirts of Arahal. It offers air-conditioned rooms, free Wi-Fi and a bar-restaurant with an outdoor terrace. Seville is a 30-minute drive away.Each functional room at the Hotel Chamizo offers a TV, a telephone and a private bathroom with toiletries and a hairdryer. All rooms are west-facing, meaning they have views of the sunset.The Chamizo has a children’s play area with a bouncy castle. Staff at the 24-hour reception are happy to provide local area information.The hotel is a 20-minute walk from the center of Arahal. The historic town of Marchena is 9.9 mi away, while Carmona is 16 mi away. Free parking can be found nearby.
- Todo fue de nuestro agrado. El personal que nos recibio y nos despidió fueron muy agradables y simpáticos son de 10. Para la próxima visita no tengo que pensarlo dos veces, estaré hospedado con ustedes.
- Fui sola, cogí una habitación individual. Muy bien limpieza, el colchón muy cómodo. Aire acondicionado. El mejor wifi en la habitación que he tenido en ningún hotel, pude enviar archivos grandes que en otros hoteles siempre falla.
- La limpieza y amplitud de la habitación y el bar q está anexo al hotel.
- La limpieza y el personal de recepción fue muy atenta y simpática.
- Para descansar cerca de la autovía y sin mucho ruido
Gran Hotel Morón
Gran Hotel Morón is located 0.9 mi from Morón de la Frontera and less than an hour’s drive from Seville. It offers a daily buffet breakfast, free Wi-Fi and free private parking.Each air-conditioned room features carpeted floors and mahogany furniture. There is a TV, a wardrobe and a private bathroom with bath.The reception and the cafeteria in Gran Hotel Morón are open 24 hours a day. Other services such as laundry, ironing and dry cleaning are offered at an extra cost.With easy access to the A-360 motorway, guests can travel to the neighboring cities of Utrera or Dos Hermanas in less than 1 hour by car.
- Staff was very accommodating and helpful. Easy commute to Moron de la Frontera and the breakfast was good as well, coffee made to order. Bathroom was clean and modern.
- Staff was friendly and informative, building had charm and history.
- No bar or restaurant. Breakfast was very limited to cereal and toast. We got secure parking for the bikes though.
- I liked the location just outside of town and parking on site.
Un hotel de carretera perfecto. Habitaciones limpias con camadas cómodas y baños con todo incluido. Si vas con personas mayores o movilidad reducida el hotel no dispone de ascensor pero si de habitaciones en la planta baja que puede solicitar (mejor previo aviso). El desayuno tipo bufé esta correcto. Variedad de dulce o salado. Ubicado muy cerca de Morón.
Molino La Boticaria
Located in Marchena, Molino La Boticaria has air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.At the hotel, all rooms are equipped with a closet and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom is equipped with a shower and free toiletries.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Molino La Boticaria.Carmona is 19 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Seville Airport, 42 miles from the property.
- estaba muy simpático por que estaba en un terreno de una granja de olivos…muy agreste, uno se sentía en la tranquilidad del campo!!!
- Las habitaciones están muy bien, las camas cómodas y el baño con todo lo necesario. La casa rural es muy bonita, adosada a una finca que aún está en actividad. El acceso es sencillo y son pocos los metros que deben hacerse por camino de tierra.
- Équipements de la cuisine, tranquillité, liberté, calme
- La habitación me pareció muy cómoda y con todo lo necesario
- Accueil. Le propriétaire est venu nous chercher dans le village car nous ne trouvions pas et il faisait nuit
Set in Mairena del Alcor, 10 minutes’ drive from Seville, Hotel Mairena offers free WiFi in communal areas and free parking nearby. All rooms have a TV and air conditioning.Mairena Hotel’s rooms have carpet or tiled floors, and light wooden furniture. There is a work desk.Breakfast is served in the café-bar and special diet menus can be requested.The hotel has a tour desk where information is available on places of interest in Seville. The famous flamenco artist, Antonio Mairena, was born in the town. You can visit his house and mausoleum.
- Very clean, friendly staff. Good location (if you have car)
Public parking place in front of hotel.
Heater – it worked really well
Restaurant near the hotel – would have been great if they could offer guests some reduction or offer in the menus.
There is a market few minutes walking.
- The staff was very welcoming and accomadating to the check in and out times.
- El secador de pelo ya que en la foto venía uno antiguo ,cuando resultó que pedí a recepción me prestaron uno nuevo y eso se agradece , la mujer de recepción muy amable
- Limpieza y trato del personal y la habitación muy bien y grande al estar las camas individuales separadas de la de matrimonio por otra habitacion
Alcázar de la Reina
One of our top picks in Carmona.The Hotel Alcázar de la Reina is a beautiful Mudéjar building with an outdoor swimming pool. Located in Carmona, it is a 20-minute drive from Sevilla San Pablo airport, between Seville and Cordoba.This historic building offers great views of the charming landscape of Carmona. Set in the historic city center, it is close to amazing mansions, and Arab and Roman buildings.The Alcázar de la Reina offers spacious and bright rooms. All rooms are air conditioned and heated and have a mini-bar.There is free internet in all rooms. WiFi access is available for free in public areas. Public areas are decorated with lovely art and murals.These include an à la carte restaurant, a tapas bar and an Irish pub.There is a sauna in the wellness center. There is also a nice garden and a lounge library.
- A very comfortable hotel with friendly and helpful staff; a good size of swimming pool to cool off on a hot day; Tapas at the restaurants are tasty; breakfast offers a variety of good with fresh fruits
- You can walk into town and the view of the valley is incredible.
- lovely location in the old part of town plenty to see in the town and some good restaurants
- Comfortable, helpful staff & excellent location.
- Lovely place to stay in a wonderful location. We loved driving through the narrow, winding streets of the ancient town to get to the hotel, perched on the edge of walls looking over the plains.
Casa Palacio De Carmona
The impressive Casa de Carmona is a 16th-century Renaissance palace with 33 unique bedrooms. It has a library and an outdoor swimming pool.The Casa Palacio Casa de Carmona is set in the beautiful center of Carmona. This historic whitewashed village is just 19 mi from Sevilla. A tour desk can be found on site.This family-run hotel full of original works of art and antiques. There are gardens and patios with fountains. The restaurant serves market cuisine with fresh products.Each room at the Casa Palacio Casa de Carmona is large and elegant. There is full soundproofing. Rooms have a TV and air conditioning.
- Excellent front desk staff. Great experience in historical building. In house restaurant plus walking distance to other restaurants. Many nearby historical buildings.
Wonderful palace. The public rooms were stunning. Resurant the old stables, with great local dishes.
Very large warm room. Great bath room. No lift but easy stairs and ground floor bedrooms. Parking attached to hotel. Good location. Nice helpful staff. Catered for our choice of room.
- The palace is charming, beds comfy, lovely large suite with sitting area. Short trip into Seville
- The building itself is outstanding. Very special. Spacious courtyard. Manager/owner very knowledgeable and shared a great deal of history when asked.
- The bed was very comfortable. The staff were very friendly and efficient and the breakfasts were excellent – the best we have ever had in Spain.
Posada San Fernando
Housed in a beautiful, 14th century Andalusian building, this charming 2-star hotel is located in the pretty town of Carmona, 20 minutes’ drive from the historic city of Seville.Set in a peaceful setting, Posada San Fernando’s charming rooms are modern and stylish. Enjoy great views of the old town from the hotel’s rooms, equipped with a mini-bar, flat-screen TV, desk, air conditioning, and heating. The private bathroom includes free toiletries, a hairdryer, and bath or shower.This guest house offers a tour desk, ticket services, luggage storage, and room service. There is a shared terrace for guests to enjoy. Free WiFi is available in all public areas.The town of Carmona is located 19 mi from Seville, and is well-connected by road to the Andalusian capital. From the hotel you can easily go on day trips to visit Seville’s Cathedral and other stunning sights of the city.
- Lovely traditional hotel in the heart of the Old Town overlooking the main Square. Lots of good places to eat within a few minutes walking distance. Room was very comfortable, clean and spacious.
- The Posada was cozy, beautiful, quaint, clean, quiet (it was right in the middle of the town plaza), and the perfect stay for our brief trip from Cordoba to Sevilla. The beds and pillows were comfortable, the rooms were spacious, and the bathrooms were roomy, as well. Each room is unique, with decorative touches that enhance the traveling experience. My mom and friend stayed on the first floor where you could see the ancient Roman road through a small glass viewing window. We stayed on the second floor which was nicely decorated, as well. Overall, we were very satisfied with our stay!
- The Posada was directly in the San Fernando Plaza. It was easy to walk to everything! Although there was a cafe/bar on the property we chose to eat at other restaurants in the area. The best part was that there were 4-5 to pick from as soon as you stepped out the front door! The WiFi worked great and the room was lovely and very comfortable. 10/10 recommend!
- Great location, good value in a beautiful small town. We chose a smaller room as we were just there one night and it was fine.
- The property was in a great location in the square, it had interesting character and was comfortable.
Convento Madre de Dios de Carmona
Convento Madre de Dios de Carmona is offering accommodations in Carmona. Among the various facilities of this property are a garden, a terrace and a shared lounge. The property provides a 24-hour front desk and free WiFi.At the inn, each room is equipped with a desk. Rooms come with a private bathroom with a shower. All guest rooms have a closet.Seville is 24 miles from Convento Madre de Dios de Carmona, while Dos Hermanas is 26 miles from the property. Seville Airport is 17 miles away.
~beautiful n peaceful place
~very clean room even whole building
~uni experience that staying with nun
~I love all the nuns who I meet in this convento, they r all lovely.
~wifi in the room
- Although the sister who greeted us could not speak English we could tell she cared that we enjoyed our stay. Interesting experience, great breakfast and value for money.
- Location, cleanliness,quiet, nuns are very kind, nice old church /chapel, heater , dispenser, window to see out, elevators,nice garden ..i will return back again!
- A very quiet place in the center. Atmospheric too. Very good value.
- The nuns were the nicest ladies I’ve ever met and incredibly welcoming. Everything was beautifully clean. It was superb value for money. I heartily recommend. Far more interesting and personal than a hotel as well, given that it is a working convent.
- ~beautiful n peaceful place
El Rincón de las Descalzas
It is quite easy getting to El Rincón de las Descalzas Hotel as it is situated in the very center of Carmona, just 15 miles from Seville.
Its rooms are connected by flowered patios and picturesque paths smelling of orange blossom and incense, with the calming sound of the fountains in the background. Calmness combines with modern comfort and luxury.
There are thirteen architecturally different and individually decorated rooms.
- The hotel had secure parking for our bikes. The location was convenient to the main plaza and many interesting sites. The hotel was very clean.
- Been to CRmona before easy travelling distance from Seville very historic in a lovely rural area and has unexpectedly cheap petrol star tips
- Very rustic! Extremely comfortable bed and lovely to have a bath with hot water that filled quickly. Good WiFi reception. Very quiet!
- The bed is comfort to us, the room is clean, environment are so great
- Beautiful old property full of character. 100 metres to the square for food and drinks. Drove in to the old town and parked almost outside the hotel – be brave!
Located in Utrera, Hotel Veracruz has air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also provides guests with a sun terrace. The property provides a concierge service, and organizing tours for guests.Guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Rooms come with a private bathroom. The rooms have a desk.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Seville is 20 miles from Hotel Veracruz, while Dos Hermanas is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Seville Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- Very nicely appointed small boutique hotel in a central location. Decent continental breakfast and very friendly, helpful staff
The warm smile of the staff, the comfort and facility shows the consideration and regards of the host.
The devices and furniture of the property were easy-to-use and sufficient though the room was small. The communication with the staff was enjoyable.
- Good WiFi connection.. house keeping done daily.. friendly staff and helpfull.. Decent location with many restaurants around. Receptionist available 24 hrs.
- The staff were welcoming and helpful at all times. The breakfasts catered to our tastes and appetites. We couldn’t ask for more from a very charming and well appointed hotel so close to the centre of town.
safe place for bicycle, room with patio terrace, very clean room and hotel.
Breakfast just as breakfast should be: sorted of fruit, yochurt, orange juice, cheese ham, biscuits. Nothing more is necassy like the overdone buffets in some other hotels.
Top Hotels In El Arahal Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in El Arahal Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in El Arahal Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in El Arahal Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!