10 Best Hotels To Stay In El Alquián Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
El Alquián Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in El Alquián Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Alquián Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Alquián Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in El Alquián Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in El Alquián Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In El Alquián Andalucía:
Hotel Los Arcos
Hotel Los Arcos in El Alquián has 2-star accommodations with a terrace and a shared lounge. The hotel features a bar and restaurant. Free WiFi is provided.At the hotel, each room is fitted with a desk, air conditioning and wardrobe. Rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with a bath, free toiletries and a hairdryer.For any tips on how to get around or what to do in the area, guests can ask at the reception.Almería is 6.2 mi from the accommodations, while Roquetas de Mar is 16 mi from the property. Almeria Airport is 1.2 mi away.
- Staff friendly and helpful. Small clean hotel near to airport.
- the staff were friendly, and the food good, and near airport
- Hotel very convenient for the airport – we had a late arrival. We were allowed to check in after usual time, and this was great. Room was very clean and we got everything we asked for. We were able to park right outside the hotel. We did not eat or have a drink at the hotel but the bar/restaurant looked lovely.
The bed was comfy and clean and someone came after 1 night and changed the bed cover & provided fresh towels.
There was an ashtray provided for smokers.
Location 2km walk from airport. Ideal location for night before a flight to relax.
Staff are friendly & check in was easy.
- Very good vicinity for Almeria airport. Food excellent.
One of our top picks in Almería.La Perla Hotel is set in the heart of Almeria, just 1,650 feet from the Cathedral. It features a restaurant, a café and comfortable, good-value accommodations with free Wi-Fi.Rooms have air conditioning and an private bathroom. They also have a TV and a safety deposit box.Hotel La Perla has a 24-hour reception with a tour desk. There are also many restaurants and tapas bars in the area around the hotel.The hotel is set in the historic city center, in the Puerta Purchena district and offering good access to the Alcazaba. Almeria Port and the city beaches are within 10 minutes’ walk. There are also regular bus connections.
- The room was clean and the lobby seemed quite pleasant. Fairly good value for money.
- I was missing a reading light next to the bed. Other than that it was perfect. Thank you !!
- Very nice room, small but there are enough space. Bathroom is extremely nice. The location is great – it’s in the city center and everything is close.
- Friendly efficient helpful staff. Excellent value clean central.
Most important GREAT STAFF :))
Barceló Cabo de Gata
One of our top picks in Retamar.Overlooking Almería Bay, this elegant hotel offers direct access to El Toyo Beach. It includes 4 outdoor swimming pools, one of them heated, a spa and a free Wi-Fi zone.Each spacious room at the Barceló Cabo de Gata has a furnished terrace, satellite TV and a mini-bar. Rooms are decorated in natural colors, with stylish wooden furniture.Guests can enjoy drinks and snacks on the Barceló Cabo de Gata’s beachfront terrace. There is also a poolside bar and a buffet restaurant, serving fresh Spanish food.The Barceló’s spa offers a gym, sauna, Turkish bath and hydrotherapy pool. Massages and treatments can also be arranged.The hotel is located next to Alborán Golf Course, between the Cabo de Gata National Park and the city of Almería. Cañada Airport is only 3.1 mi away.
- The beds were awesome, actually! very confortable!
Pool area great spaced out sunbeds to ensure privacy.
Buffet restaurant good.Breakfast selection was fantastic.
At this time of year the hotel is a quiet Oasis.
Pools are great and facilities are very good.
The hotel is close to the beach if you wish to swim in the sea.
Public transport into Almeira has a bus stop almost directly outside the hotel
Beds are great
Buffet is good and vatied. We love it here.
Modern looking, nice and spaceous. Near the beach, near the city and closeby the nice nature.
Staff was nice and helpful
Located just 1,000 feet from Mediterráneo Shopping Center, Avenida Hotel is 5 minutes’ drive from the center of Almería. It offers spacious, elegant rooms with free WiFi, flat-screen TV, parquet floor and private bathrooms.All rooms at this hotel are air conditioned and include a desk, mini-bar, safe, and flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The private bathroom includes a bath, free toiletries, and a hairdryer.The property offers an on-site restaurant and bar, as well as room service. A 24-hour reception and free luggage storage are available, and you can hire a car or get tickets for excursions around town.Almería Train Station is 1.2 mi from Avenida Hotel, and the nearest beach is 1.9 mi away. Almeria Airport is 15 minutes away by car.
- Extremely clean hotel, very polite staff, and the restraunt next door to the hotel was perfect, great food, great service.
- The hotel was excellent. Would highly recommend it. Would certainly stay there again if we were in Almeria.
- Everything was great apart from the location. Could’ve been a bit closer to the old town. But all in all, a good experience.
- The restaurant Tony Garcia attached to the hotel. Not only the most amazing tapas but wine too. The whole experience was exceptional.
- Clean, quiet, large, double room with balcony. Perfectly functional for our one night stay and close to the airport. The staff were friendly and helpful. There were bars and restaurants nearby. Very good value when booked in advance.
Elba Almeria Business & Convention Hotel
One of our top picks in Almería.Elba Almería is a modern hotel located right across the Mediterranean Shopping Center in Almería. It offers good value rooms with air conditioning, free WiFi and satellite TV.The hotel’s Entresabores bright restaurant serves traditional Mediterranean food with some characteristic Almerian dishes. The hotel also has a varied wine selection.Elba Almería Business &Convention Hotel has a private car park, and the reception is open 24 hours a day, allowing you more flexibility during your stay.The property is a 10 minutes’ drive to Almería’s old town, where you can find Almería Cathedral. Zapillo Beach and Almería Airport are both 10 minutes’ drive away.
Staff at the reception and in the restaurant were super friendly and welcomed us with a cool drink. They also contacted us beforehand to confirm our reservation and above all, to ask if we wanted an upgrade to a suite free of extra cost, which we gladly accepted. Thank you!
Excellent coffee/tea making facilities in the room.
Buffet dinner was 15 euros per person and of high quality.
Breakfast buffet was delicious.
- Staff is terrific, they make you feel at home away from home. Very accommodating, concern of your needs, and doing above there duties and responsibilities
- Friendly Staff, nice dinner menu selection and a very good price, big room, in-house parking at reasonable price.
- Meal services are good and reasonably priced. Clean, spacious and comfortable rooms. Friendly staff. Within walking distance to a large shopping mall and reasonably priced taxi fares to the old town and beaches.
- We spend there only one night but almost everything perfectly fine. It’s a 4 stars hotel so I do not have write anything about cleanes or comfort (of course they both were very high). What I really liked was the underground parking – not free, ~10 euro – but with a lot of space and super safe – big plus for it ! 🙂
- Staff at the reception and in the restaurant were super friendly and welcomed us with a cool drink. They also contacted us beforehand to confirm our reservation and above all, to ask if we wanted an upgrade to a suite free of extra cost, which we gladly accepted. Thank you!
Hotel Embajador is located just a 5-minute drive from Almería City Center and the Train Station. It offers a 24-hour reception and free WiFi throughout the hotel.Air-conditioned rooms include a TV, work desk and private bathroom.The Embajador serves a daily continental breakfast in the bright dining room. There are many restaurants and bars within a 10-minute walk.You can walk to Almería’s port in 12 minutes, and the beach is another 8 minutes’ walk away from there. Almería Airport is a 12-minute drive away.
- Great location, near the bus station and not too far into the center. Nice room, new bathroom. Staff were very efficient and helpful. Expected less considering the price but got more!
- I only stay there for 1 night but was really great!
As a mum with 2,5 yer old, i was very happy with the place, service, cleanliness, friendly staff. Also had breakfast and nice coffee. Place was quiet which is what i needed.
This was a great experience. Staff was super nice, ready to help and be there if needed. I stayed there one night but came back for other two nights a week later. Its a hotel that decided to transform a few rooms in hostel like rooms, so you basically get the facilities of a hotel (with pros and cons of course). Its less than 5 mins walk from the train station, and very close from the city center.
Great money value! If I am back in Almeria I would definitely come back to stay here.
- It was in a great location. The staff was lovely and it was a good value.
Tryp Indalo Almería Hotel
Situated a 10 minute walk from Almeria’s Mediterraneo Shopping Center, Tryp Indalo Almeria Hotel offers a 24-hour front desk and a snack bar. The bright, air-conditioned rooms include satellite TV and free wired internet.Each room at the Indalo Almeria has light, airy décor and hardwood floors. They come equipped with a safe, a minibar and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.Guests can enjoy open view cooking each morning at the breakfast buffet. The hotel’s snack bar has a terrace and a large TV, ideal for watching sports matches.Tryp Indalo Almeria Hotel is just a 15 minute walk from Almería Train Station, and around one mile from the center of the city. Playa del Zapillo Beach and Almería Airport are both within a 10 minute drive. Private parking is available at the hotel.
- The hotel was attractive, comfortable, great bathroom, comfy bed, good food and excellent staff. Especially Blanca in Reception, she was professional, and knowledgeable. She was very patient and helped me with many small details. I would not hesitate to stay at another Tryp property.
- Great value for money! Bis clean room and bathroom, I was honestly surprised fto get that much for that little money. Staff was nice and helpful too!
- Bed was very comfortable, the room spacious, and the staff courteous
- Mattress was standard average….place was.o.k….
- Breakfast selection was very good! staff are very friendly even wished me a happy birthday!
Hotel Cabo Gata
Featuring a shared outdoor swimming pool, Hotel Cabo Gata is located in Retamar. This hotel includes an on-site restaurant and bar.Each air-conditioned room at this property comes with 1 double bed, 1 sofa bed, a satellite TV, and a bathroom with a bath or shower.There is a children’s playground and kids club, 24-hour front desk, and free luggage storage, as well as a garden and terrace.You can find Almeria Port, with ferry services to Algeria and Morocco, within a 10-minute drive of Hotel Cabo Gata, and the nearest beach is 7 minutes away on foot. Almeria Airport is 6.2 mi from the property, and Cabo de Gata Nature Reserve is 30 minutes away by car. Almeria City Center is 12 mi from the hotel.
- The breakfast and evening meal buffets were very good. The evening meals were very reasonably priced.
Hubo una confusión en el hotel Cabo de Gata por que en esas fechas ya estaba cerrado por temporada.
Unos días antes nos llamaron para comunicarnos que si queríamos nos podían dar una suite en el hotel Playadulce
La habitación era espectacular con unas vistas inmejorables
No era la zona que queríamos pero mereció la pena el cambio
- el desayuno bebida incluida que me pusieron una cama para la niña de 3 años, aun diciendo que dormiria en nuestra cama y lo que menos me gusto es que el champu huele fatal porque dice que es natural para no contaminar y lo gracioso es que va en recipiente aun mas contaminantes que seguro que ni seran reciclados, deberia desaparecer los monodosis y habee dispensadores en lavabo y ducha. y tampoco me gusto la poca informacion que hay de sitios que ver actividades pueblos, solo te informan de aquella cosas que tienen ellos contratadas
- El personal por lo general muy amable, los camareros y los recepcionistas eran muy simpáticos, la comida bastante buena, la cocinera Emilia era súper agradable, la piscina estaba genial también, las camas estaban muy duras, pero lo demás muy bien nos fuimos muy contentos del alojamiento.
- Hacen muchas actividades en la zona de la piscina y la habitación era bastante amplia
The Costasol is set on Almería’s main avenue, an ideal location for visiting the city. Free Wi-Fi is available and rooms feature satellite TV and a mini-bar with free mineral water.Almería Cathedral is within 1,650 feet of Hotel Costasol. The marina is only a 5-minute walk away and the beaches are also nearby. There is also easy access to the bus and train stations, 2,950 feet away.The Costasol can organize beauty and facial treatments. These must be reserved 24 hours in advance. Babysitting services are also available.All rooms feature wooden floors and modern décor. Each comes with a work desk and a modern bathroom.
- The location was perfect and parking was just down the street. The hotel was clean and comfortable. The location was perfect – close to restaurants and shops.
- Lovely, clean hotel with rooftop pool right near the church, balcony, and plaza
- Great location and very good for a two night stay. The man at reception was really nice and helpful when we needed help pulling down a blind. The bed was very comfortable and we slept well.
Centrally located on the shopping street of Almeria. With easy access to the old town, buses to the beach and the train station.
It was always clean in our room although we brought back sand from different beaches every day. So very good housekeeping.
The staff was friendly and sympathetic.
We had a room with a balcony facing the big street but the windows worked well and we didn’t hear any noise from the street. Having a balcony was also very useful.
The AC was enough for the room.
The bathroom was big and comfortable.
The pillows were fantastic!
- Wonderful clean hotel friendly staff comfy beds. A hotel to return to loved our stay.
AC Hotel Almeria, a Marriott Lifestyle Hotel
One of our top picks in Almería.The AC Hotel Almeria is located in the cultural and commercial center of Almería, 6 minutes’ walk from the Alcazaba fortifications. It has a seasonal rooftop pool and offers spacious, air-conditioned rooms.Almería Cathedral is just 1,300 feet from the AC Hotel Almeria. The Port is about 15 minutes’ walk away.Guests can use the well-equipped on-site gym. A free WiFi hotspot can be found in the elegant lobby.The modern, stylish rooms in AC Hotel Almeria offer reading lamps and a choice of pillows. All have wooden floors and a mini-bar.El Asador restaurant offers a selection of tapas and full menus, including meats cooked in a traditional wood-burning oven. There is a large wine list for guests to choose from. Just 3 minutes’ walk from the hotel are several tapas bars.
The hotel itself is comfortable and modern.
It’s in a great location – fantastic part of Almería, right in the heart of the best bars and tapas to be had in the city. Short walk to the Alcazaba too.
- Had a beautiful large room overlooking the ancient castle and wall.
- Hotel was fab! A smaller hotel compared to those around it but in a nice and quiet way.. rooftop pool which isn’t huge but it never felt overcrowded in the week we were there. The staff were very nice and accommodating
- The location is very good, easy parking, the room is very clean and comfortable.
- The breakfast was very good and the staff were extremely helpful. The room and hotel were both very clean.
- The hotel itself is comfortable and modern.
Top Hotels In El Alquián Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in El Alquián Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in El Alquián Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in El Alquián Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!