10 Best Hotels To Stay In El Alamillo Murcia – Top Hotel Reviews
El Alamillo Murcia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in El Alamillo Murcia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Alamillo Murcia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Alamillo Murcia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in El Alamillo Murcia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in El Alamillo Murcia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In El Alamillo Murcia:
NH Campo Cartagena
NH Campo Cartagena occupies a residential area of Cartagena, a 10-minute walk from Cartagena University and 1,650 feet from the A-30 main road. It offers elegant, air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi.Rooms at NH Campo Cartagena are spacious and bright, with functional modern design. Each one has air conditioning, flat-screen satellite TV, a safe and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and selection of toiletries. A pillow menu is also available.The Campo Cartagena has a 24-hour bar and various lounges, and the restaurant serves dinner from Monday to Thursday. The 24-hour reception offers a concierge service and tour desk, offering information about the city and the Costa Calida.The hotel is within 1.2 mi from Concepción Castle and Cartagena Port. Cala Cortina Beach is a 5-minute drive from the hotel. UNED is 350 feet away.
- Easy walk to town. Supermarket and free parking right next door. We were able to check in early
- Good value for money and clean and comfortable. Free parking outside in street or enclosed parking in hotel for €5 per day. Staff generally helpful.
- The ambience was lovely and we were impressed with the location because it was an easy stroll into the city centre
- Beds were very comfortable, staff excellent. We arrived in the city very early and although we could not access our room, Isabel on reception checked us in and told us our room would be available earlier than the normal check in time. She then allowed us to leave our car at the hotel while we ventured out to explore the city. She also gave us some information on some places that were worth a visit which we would have missed without her advice. Well done.
- The hotel met our expectations. We knew in advance that the location was a bit remote, but were fine with it. The hotel is a good option if you travel by car.
Hotel La Cumbre
One of our top picks in Puerto de Mazarrón.Located on a hill in Puerto de Mazarrón, Hotel La Cumbre offers fantastic sea views. It has a garden with an outdoor pool, and the air-conditioned rooms have a balcony.The rooms at the La Cumbre feature tiled floors and plenty of natural light. Each one comes with satellite TV and a private bathroom.La Cumbre’s restaurant serves à la carte Mediterranean cuisine.The hotel is 10 minutes’ walk from the beach. The picturesque seaside town of Bolnuevo is 3.1 mi away.
- Excellent stay and put rooms upgraded to sea view at no extra cost
- That was an amazing stay wish it was longer than just the one night
- The staff very friendly and accommodating ensuring we got the best view and were satisfied. The place was clean and beautifully inviting. Many outdoor seating areas.
- Been staying at this hotel for 30 years and it never disappoints ..really super staff
- Lovely location with balcony and free parking. Comfortable bed and easy walk to town.
This modern hotel is located in Cartagena’s business district, 10 minutes’ drive from the city’s Speed Circuit. Its air-conditioned rooms have flat-screen satellite TV, free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom.The hotel’s lounge has a large flat-screen TV and a free internet point. The Manolo also offers a large, free, on-site car park. Reception is open 24 hours a day.The Hotel Manolo’s restaurant is open from early morning to late at night, serving set menus and à la carte dishes. Traditional Spanish tapas are served in the cafe-bar.Located around 0.9 mi away, the historic center of Cartagena, the Roman theater and the Congress Center can be reached from the bus stop right outside the hotel. Cala Cortina Beach is 15 minutes’ drive away.
- Close enough to city centre if you have a car. Handy having a shop/cafe next door.
- Hotel was in a good location for what we wanted, easy to find
- Very friendly staff, the location is excelent, right in front is a bus station from where you can Take a bus to the City center. Across the street is a groceries store. The room is clean and very confortable, we were 3 adults and we had basically an apartament with 2 double rooms and a bathroom. In front of The hotel you can find free parking. We made a good choice 🙂
- just the possibility to sleep somewhere, though with clothes on….
- Really comfortable large room with good bathroom facilities. Large beds so a good night’s sleep
The family-run Hotel Costa features an a la carte restaurant and is located in the center of Mazarrón. It offers bright, air-conditioned rooms, 3.7 mi from the beach.Each room includes a tiled floor, TV, heating and private bathroom.The hotel is located opposite Jardin de la Purisima Park, and there are plenty of bus stops nearby.Murcia is a 45-minute drive from the Hotel Costa.
The hotels was booked based on it’s location.. Room had three beds
Shower was good
- WiFi was great the air-conditioning was good and kept the room cool when it was 32 degrees outside. Price of the stay was good so if you are on a tight budget you can deal with staying for few nights
- Everything was fine for what we needed it for, as we were attending a Golf Society Dinner
- The cleanliness, location and staff were excellent. The hotel is of medium size which gives it a nice “family run” feeling.
- Perfekt centralt läge med gångavstånd till restauranger och sevärdheter. Trevlig personal både vid incheckningen och i restaurangen. Gratis WiFi. Billigt på hotellets cafetería.
- The hotels was booked based on it’s location.. Room had three beds
La Galerica is located 650 feet from the beach in the fishing town of Mazarrón. It offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi, satellite TV and a private bathroom.The hotel has a central patio with a transparent elevator shaft. Inside there are a number of ceramic figurines and a clay mural.La Galerica’s restaurant serves traditional Murcian food. There is also a bar, and packed lunches are available if you are planning a day trip.With good access to the AP7 Motorway, Mazarrón is 40 minutes’ drive from Cartagena. From the port you can go on diving trips to Cabo Tiñoso.
- Extremely comfortable. Absolutely unique decor throughout the hotel. Our second stay, it was just as good as the first.
- Extremely clean and quality surfaces. When my single did not have a tub (for my back) they upgraded for free.
- Very nice little town. Beautiful beach area, excellent restaurants.
- The decor is amazing! Quirky objects everywhere. Loved the tea pot/cups lamps in the dining room. The top terrace was a surprise. Staff were very friendly and befs very comfortable. Great location and good value for money.
- Friendly staff.very clean comfortable. Fab lication from beach and bars. Breckfast was good with staff that were happy to help with what ever i needed.
ALEGRIA Dos Playas
Offering a children’s playground and views of the sea, ALEGRIA Dos Playas is set in El Puerto de Mazarrón in the Murcia Region, 31 mi from Murcia. The hotel has a sun terrace and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Every room is fitted with a TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. ALEGRIA Dos Playas features free WiFi .You will find concierge service at the property.Cartagena is 16 mi from ALEGRIA Dos Playas, while Águilas is 19 mi away. The nearest airport is Murcia-San Javier Airport, 30 mi from the property.
- Very clean, large room with all facilities. Friendly multi lingual reception. Good bar prices, what more could you wish for !
Buffet – B, L, D: all supurb!
Activities throughout the day!
A special BIG UP to the chef behind the grill in the dining room. At lunch and dinner he single handedly cooked and served A varierty of meats and fish for the entire hotel with grace, a smile and committment that was impossible not to be impressed by. What a man!!!!
The dining room was well run and clean. Well done Moad and team.
- Great modern rooms; very good staff; excellent selection of food at breakfast
- Very clean and new facilities. Friendly staff. Very close to beach.
Hotel Bahia is next to La Reya Beach, in the Costa Cálida resort of Mazarrón. It offers free Wi-Fi in public areas and free private parking on site.Rooms at the Bahía are simple and comfortable. They are all air-conditioned, with a TV and a private bathroom.The Bahía Hotel has a bar and a Mediterranean restaurant. There is also a garden and a terrace. The 24-hour reception offers a tour desk and bike rental.The hotel has a quiet setting on the coast of Murcia. The historic city of Cartagena is about 15.5 miles away. Cabo Cope Nature Reserve is also a short drive from the hotel.
Open and spacious entrance area.
Very close to the beach.
Very quiet area.
Parking on the premises.
- Puerto de Mazarron was very quiet – their season seems to end at the end of September, but having got used to the fact that there were very few people in the hotel we enjoyed the peace and quiet. The staff were really friendly (it helped that I speak good Spanish) and provided the usual breakfast in the bar – the restaurant was only open when there were more people staying. The weekends were busier and it was obviously a place where Spanish people went for the weekend. There are several good restaurants near the hotel and lots in the centre and port. There is plenty of parking at the hotel.
- Location on the beach was excellent as was the balcony with a sea view with the double room. Prices at the bar for wine and coffee were very reasonable, there were a few beach bars near by, check in and out was early and late and the staff were friendly.
- My room wasn’t supposed to have air conditioned, only vents. But instead there was air conditioned too, pleasant surprise.
- What a stay!! Old world bijou comfort. Clean, friendly and you couldn’t get closer to the beach if you wanted. The ONLY hotel ON the beach!! Just a short walk from the city centre, but plenty of restaurants around. Simply the best value for money and location. Loved it!!!
- Open and spacious entrance area.
One of our best sellers in Puerto de Mazarrón! The Playa Grande is right next to the beach and has an outdoor swimming pool. Rooms have balconies.This well-equipped hotel has a nice terrace next to the swimming pool. The beach is just yards away.The hotel has a restaurant and a bar. Private parking is available onsite at a good price.The Playa Grande is set in Puerto de Mazarrón in the province of Murcia. This area offers more than 300 days of sunshine a year.This popular resort has a good seafront promenade. The Sierras Moreras, Almenara and Algoboro mountains are all nearby.
- Great value room rate, lovely beach location though nothing else around in terms of shops, bars, restaurants
- Very good value for money. Very clean and comfortable.
- Just the quietness of a very well known place for me.
Beautiful location, right on the beach. Good restaurant (although a bit expensive).
Friendly personnel : it is a family-owned hotel and the personnel makes you feel at home.
- Friendly staff and excellent location, really nice view from balcony, easy access to beach. Breakfast was basic, waitress was really friendly.
Hotel Playasol is 2,450 feet from Costa Cálida’s Bolnuevo Beach, 2.8 mi from Puerto de Mazarrón. It offers a seasonal outdoor pool, and rooms with private balconies and Mediterranean views.The bright, air-conditioned rooms have a TV and a private bathroom with amenities. There is a safe and a work desk.The Amapola Restaurant has a terrace overlooking the hotel gardens and offers a daily menu or à la carte. The café-bar is set next to the pool.There is a tour desk. The AP7 Motorway is easily accessible, and free parking is available near the hotel.
- Very nice location. Free parking. Wifi was working perfect and fast inside my room. The furniture is ok. Heating worked nice. The water was hot. Nice view to the sea and the pool.
- I went for two nights over Christmas. Quite easy to find, Grounds were lovely. Spacious room, staff so friendly and helpful, lovely sitting on balcony overlooking the Med. Had a very filling Christmas Dinner, again in nice surroundings.
The bed was very comfortable
Quiet location and no noise at night
- Very quiet for a stopover out of season. V spacious room.
Bed was very comfortable, room with sea view, quiet but good location, staff very friendly.
Would definitely stay again
Rooms at this boutique hotel feature a plasma-screen TV, hydromassage shower and kitchenette with microwave and tea/coffee maker. Hotel Atrium offers free Wi-Fi throughout, a roof terrace and an excellent Mediterranean restaurant.All of the rooms at Hotel Atrium include air conditioning and a reading area with coffee table and sofa or armchairs. Most also have a work desk, a balcony and sea views.Hotel Atrium’s restaurant serves innovative Mediterranean cuisine. Both the bar and restaurant are wheelchair accessible and have facilities for disabled people.The Atrium Hotel lies just 650 feet from the Mediterranean Coast, in the Mazarrón region of Murcia. There is also a nature reserve nearby.
- Room fully equipped with kitchenette, meals at cafe were really good.
- Location, adjacent café for food, spacious suite, quiet community with good access to coast
- We loved everything. Absolutely perfect for our weekend break. Friendly welcoming staff. Well appointed clean rooms and very comfortable bed. Yummy English breakfasts. We’ll definitely be back for a winter break.
Just love it, home from home.
All you want at breakfast
- Although hotel restaurant was closed the cafe next door was excellent and they even delivered to our room on our second night . Lovely staff and hotel very clean.
Top Hotels In El Alamillo Murcia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in El Alamillo Murcia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in El Alamillo Murcia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in El Alamillo Murcia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!