10 Best Hotels To Stay In El Achiote Alajuela – Top Hotel Reviews
El Achiote Alajuela is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in El Achiote Alajuela. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Achiote Alajuela. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Achiote Alajuela. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in El Achiote Alajuela right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in El Achiote Alajuela with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In El Achiote Alajuela:
Hotel Catarata Río Celeste
Hotel Catarata Río Celeste is located in El Achiote, 27 miles from Fortuna and 30 miles from Monte Verde. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is room service at the property.The nearest airport is Liberia Airport, 39 miles from Hotel Catarata Río Celeste.
- A beautiful property, great room, very spacious and nice tub, beautiful swimming pool, and loved the hammock at the front of the room.
Close to Tenorio National Park
Staff very friendly
- We did a tubing excursion and it was just us on the trip. A very authentic experience and fun. The hotel does it themselves and this was the saving grace of our experience staying here. Our guide was awesome and so good. You also get to see a ton of birds here, and it’s close to the waterfalls.
All good, food staff parking
Food staff parking price for your money
- They put out fruit near the restaurant and we were able to same an amazing variety of birds! The rooms were comfortable, and the grounds were absolutely lovely.
Rio Celeste L’Etoile Celeste Lodge
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the mountains, Rio Celeste L’Etoile Celeste Lodge is located in El Achiote. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a CD player are featured. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.You will find a tour desk at the property.Liberia Airport is 47 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Posada Rural Río Celeste
Located in El Achiote, 25 miles from Fortuna, Posada Rural Río Celeste features a restaurant and free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Monte Verde is 29 miles from Posada Rural Río Celeste, and Santa Elena is 28 miles from the property. Liberia Airport is 42 miles away.
- Great breakfast, friendly staff, hot shower, good venue. Only 6 km from the entrance of the parc.
- The breakfast was wonderful. The family who runs it is so kind and welcoming. It was incredibly clean. I can’t say enough good things.
Me gusto el cordial service y la comida
Y sus instalaciones , un lugar muy tranquilo y agradable .
I like the costumer service , the food is
Good , place is peaceful .
- Muy bien situado para visitar Rio Celeste, se llega mejor desde ahí que de Bijagua. Sirven muy buen desayuno por 4 dolares
Excelente atencion! Me senti como en la casa de algun familiar.
El desayuno excelente sin duda.
Celeste Mountain Lodge
Celeste Mountain Lodge is located in Bijagua, 30 miles from Fortuna and 28 miles from Liberia. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a tour desk and gift shop at the property.Pital is 29 miles from Celeste Mountain Lodge, and Santa Elena is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Liberia Airport, 36 miles from the property.
- The best food we ate in all of Costa Rica – whatever you do make sure you eat here! An incredible hotel, the owner made you feel at home, the property itself is stunning, friendly staff, the attention to detail and beautiful grounds made this stay very special.
The attentitive owner makes the hotel
They also have a 2 km private trail that is amazing
- Beautiful location, beautiful grounds, views and very close to rio Celeste waterfall. Great food!
- Pancakes were not fluffy, coffee was over brewed. Meat at dinner was dried. Food presentation was excellent very appealing but the result not the best
- Trail through the forest was great and definitely worth doing. Meals were well prepared and delicious.
Cabinas Vista Miravalles
Located in Bijagua, 24 miles from Liberia, Cabinas Vista Miravalles features a terrace and views of the mountains. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Liberia Airport is 32 miles from the property.
- Very nice host, secure parking, close to various natural history hotspots.
I overall liked it although I found it quite pricey for Bijagua, which is beautiful and just next to the Tenorio National Park, but also an utter end of the world (We loved it there though, don’t get discouraged!).
The rooms were very spacious, beds were super comfortable, nice bathroom, hot water…quite a luxury for Costa Rica.
Good location, 5 mins walk to the bakery, close to sodas (cheap Costa Rican restaurants) and a supermarket. The bus stop is also a few mins away.
It’s about 9 kms away form the Tenorio NP, but beware, there’s no shuttle nor public bus goung there, so either get a car or pay for a taxi (freaking expensive!) or do it like us and hitch-hike randomly. It worked for us even though it wasn’t high season, but I have to point out we were 2 young harmlessly looking chicks who could speak both Spanish and English (sorry for that slight sexism, but that’s the reality), so it just migh have been easier for us.
- La vista desde la habitacion u sobretodo la amabilidad de su personal
- La maison individuelle est bien isolée et confortable pour 4 adultes
El trato con nosotras fue excelente desde el primer momento. Las habitaciones son espaciosas y estaban muy limpia. El baño tiene agua caliente. La Cocina al aire libre nos gustó mucho.
Totalmente recomendable, volveríamos sin dudarlo.
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Hotel Cacao is located in Bijagua in the region of Alajuela, just 26 miles from Liberia. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Liberia Airport, 34 miles from Hotel Cacao.
- Fabulous garden, very helpful staff, useful shared kitchen, great nearby soda.
- Good location, interesting garden and stylish outdoor kitchens. The owner speaks English and advised local activities.
- Juan was the perfect host. Helped me with bookings/buses/boots/etc. Room spacious, clean, perfect location in countryside very close to centre of Bijagua.
- Very nice location. The owner is friendly and helpful. He speaks English well, as well as Spanish of course. Great location, beautiful garden, well equipped outdoor kitchen. I liked the second floor balcony–good view of the mountains when the clouds lifted. I was there in low season and spent 3 nights. I was either the only guest, or on 2 occasions one other room was occupied. In high season it is probably more crowded.
- Very nice and clean and comfortable. The owner is very friendly and will give very helpful information about anything you may need to know.
Cabinas las nubes
Cabinas las nubes offers accommodations in Bijagua.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Liberia is 26 miles from Cabinas las nubes, and Pital is 27 miles away. Liberia Airport is 34 miles from the property.
Nice & clean room. The owners very friendly and helpful (even let us wash our clothes!). Common area with the kitchen very cosy. The owners even keep it stuffed with fresh fruit! The whole area very relaxing and charming, yet within walking distance from local shops. You can take a tour with the local guide to see the sloths and blue jeans dart frogs nearby 🙂
Just remember to take cash as they don’t accept credit cards.
- Very attentive hosts who gave me lift to bus early. Some free food and hot drinks kindly supplied. Pretty birds around.
- The location is really great, surrounded by the moutains and close to animals. The People are really Nice. They made the experience really great. This place is à must have, I recommend it.
- The cabinas were very nice and clean, with private bathroom, minifridge and air conditioning. The place has a common area with a shared kitchen that has all you need to prepare any meal, including a blender, and also features quite a nice jukebox! The owner, Fernando, is a really nice person and would spend the evenings with us chatting or giving us information about the area. We really had the feeling of being welcomed to his family. If you like you can take a tour of the surroundings with Jorge, who will take you to see the flora and fauna that can be found in the area, including wild sloths and frogs that live on the grounds of Fernando’s finca. Muchas gracias Fernando y Jorge, nos encantó pasar nuestros primeros días en Costa Rica con vosotros!Claudia y Lorenzo
The kindness of the owner was very appreciable. There are fruits in the morning, he tooks us to the bus station. He is always ready to give good advice about the activities around.
The rooms are clean and tidy, and there is hot water !!
Thanks to him and his family for the warm welcome.
- Nice & clean room. The owners very friendly and helpful (even let us wash our clothes!). Common area with the kitchen very cosy. The owners even keep it stuffed with fresh fruit! The whole area very relaxing and charming, yet within walking distance from local shops. You can take a tour with the local guide to see the sloths and blue jeans dart frogs nearby 🙂
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Establo Arenal offers accommodations in Nuevo Arenal, just 20 miles from Fortuna. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or lake. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is concierge services, dry cleaning services, ticket service and a gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides car rental. Monte Verde is 20 miles from Establo Arenal, and Santa Elena is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Liberia Airport, 42 miles from the property.
- Food very cheap,local and good, staff very nice and welcoming , very well located
- Good place to visit Arenal and with a little earlier morning Monteverde as well.
- Nice restaurant with view of hummingbirds across the road. Pleasant verandah outside room
- This was a nice location, overlooking the volcano. We liked this room and the family-run staff is very friendly. The room and bathroom was clean and nicely decorated. The restaurant’s food was delicious. This location has a relaxed vibe to it that we really enjoyed.
- Great people operating a cute little hotel in their ranch.
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the river, Agua Inn is located in Nuevo Arenal.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find concierge services at the property.Fortuna is 18 miles from Agua Inn, and Monte Verde is 18 miles away. Liberia Airport is 43 miles from the property.
- The bed sheets were a dream! The owners and the manager and all staff are just super delightful people! I cannot wait to go back!
- Listening to the stream in the quiet of the night ; having a lovely breakfast on a balcony overlooking it ; walking through the garden and dipping a toe in it .
- Incredible location! Overlooking river cascading on rocks. Beautiful grounds. Easy walk or quick taxi to town. Owner and staff very kind and extra helpful planning our trip. Typical: I went to get some coffee. The house keeper woman says no, no, and quickly makes a fresh brew pot.
- The property is beautiful and well maintained. The staff was very friendly, breakfast was great. I would definitely stay here again. We wished we could have stayed longer.
- The room was clean and sufficient for our 4 night stay in the Lake Arenal area. It was so nice falling asleep to the sound of the rippling river nearby. The Agua had nice warm showers, a friendly staff and the most incredible little spot to eat breakfast! You can hear and see the river, and because it’s elevated, we saw tons of birds zipping around the treetops as we ate pancakes and fresh fruit. For the price, this is definitely a fantastic find!
Colinas del Miravalles
One of our best sellers in Fortuna! Featuring free WiFi, Colinas del Miravalles offers accommodations in Fortuna, just 19 miles from Liberia. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain rooms include views of the mountains or pool. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a tour desk at the property.Liberia Airport is 27 miles from the property.
- The location was excellent centrally located between the 2 volcanoes, close to town, and not too far from Liberia. The family owned and operated staff were lovely, the grounds and pools were beautiful, and breakfast was free and made to order. Highly recommend moving away from the beach and spending time in this lovely area. We have 3 kids which can be tricky with accommodation, but they actually had beds for all of us in one room (bunk beds). It exceeded our expectations. Maybe bring Spanish English dictionary.
The pregnant daughter of the family owned business was especially gracious. She was holding down the fort while family was away so took care of us in the restaurant and the front desk. She even shared with us her baby shower plans and decorations.
The private pool behind cabaña #1 was especially nice for a night soak.
Beautiful pools & landscaping and a great view of the volcano.
- The hot Springs of the Hotel are the best. Sitting in hot water and overlooking the vulcano. Awesome. Very friendly and helpful Family. Spacious cabinas.
- Amazing food – the beef in particular was tasty, huge and tender. Cabins were large with lots of space. Pools were clean and the garden and grounds beautiful. The family that owns it is lovely.
- Charming hosts running a farm with lodging in roomy modcon well appointed cabins, thermal crystal clear bathing pools, lake, great views and walks, volcano backdrop sets the scene. Tasty food. tours to volcano and mudbaths within 15m drive.
Top Hotels In El Achiote Alajuela Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in El Achiote Alajuela to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in El Achiote Alajuela but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in El Achiote Alajuela. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!