10 Best Hotels To Stay In Eiras Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Eiras Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Eiras Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Eiras Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Eiras Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Eiras Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Eiras Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Eiras Galicia:
Hotel Vila da Guarda
One of our best sellers in A Guarda! Located in the center of the Galician seaside town of A Guarda, Vila da Guarda hotel is just a 5-minute walk of the port. Limited free parking is available.The hotel rooms are spacious, with tiled flooring and a simple décor. All have a flat-screen TV and private bathroom.Hotel Vila da Guarda offers a buffet breakfast including home-made jam, served in the hotel’s modern dining. There is also a small bar with a comfortable seating area.The hotel is close to several beaches, including O Muiño and Area Grande beaches. Regular ferries to the Portuguese village of Caminha leave from Camposancos ferry terminal, 1.6 mi of Vila da Guarda hotel.The property’s parking is subject to availability.
- The place was clean and modern. Breakfast was good and there was good variety of food. The front desk staff told us about the town festival and that that night was the last night. His recommendation gave us a wonderful evening with a falconry exhibition, Gaelic pipe bands, a jousting competition as well as various crafts. I think the whole town came out for it.
- Hotel Vila da Guarda is in an excellent location if you are hiking the Camino. Staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful. Fantastic use of Google Translate! Room was large. Bathroom was very clean. We would have liked air conditioning but we were certainly A-OK with just windows open. Quiet. Breakfast was spectacular – there was fantastic selection and everything was very tasty. Very large Mercado right around the corner.
- The owners and staff bent over backwards to make us comfortable. They did our laundry at our request for a charge of 10 euros. They made us feel at home.
- They do laundry. For Pilgrim’s that can be important.
The room and bathroom were very clean, spacious, modern, and well-equipped. The bed was comfortable. The location was good, about 5 minutes from the waterfront and around the corner from a FROIZ supermarket. It was on a quiet side street just one block from the bus stop.
Before we arrived we received an e-mail from the hotel, explaining the parking situation. This would be important information if you needed to park your car at the hotel.
The Nueva Colina is set in a pedestrian area next to the main square in Tomiño, 3.1 mi from the Portuguese border. This small hotel features a restaurant, café and free Wi-Fi access throughout.Rooms at the Colina have traditional décor with wooden furnishings. Each room has a TV, safety deposit box and some rooms have a balcony.The hotel restaurant serves a range of traditional, Galician cuisine and the on-site café offers a range of drinks and snacks.The Nueva Colina is set in the Baixo Miño Region and is around 1.2 mi from the Miño River. The hotel is 6.2 mi from Tui and a 40-minute drive from Vigo.
- excelente ubicacion , personal muy amable, habitacion confortable bien iluminada , Buena ducha
- Solicite balcon y cama de matrimonio y como no habia, me dieron la opcion de juntar las 2 camas. Cuando llegue, se habian encargado ellos de juntarme las camas para que no tuviera que hacerlo yo. Muy muy contentos, muy buena zona con todo a mano. Restaurante barato, bueno y muy completo. El personal increible.
- La habitación y el cuarto de baño eran muy amplíos.
- La wifi no funciona al menos en las horas de más uso
- Un hotel confortable, cómodo y limpio, ideal para estancias cortas de por ejemplo 1-2 noches.
Offering a central location in the charming village of A Guarda, this hotel is 1,000 feet from the Santa Tecla Mount access and 5 minutes’ walk from the harbor. Free Wi-Fi is available.Hotel Bruselas offers rooms and apartments, all of them with flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Apartments include a seating area and a well-equipped kitchenette.There is a café bar, where breakfast is served. Staff can also provide tourist information about the area.Numerous bars and restaurants serving characteristic- Galician dishes can be found nearby. The beautiful beaches on the coast are just 0.9 mi from the hotel.
- The front desk staff was helpful. The room was large and the bed was comfortable. I didnt have breakfast because I left before it was served to walk the Camino. Instead, the night before, they made me a bag lunch to take with me. That was very nice.
- perfect location, amazing staff. Very accommodating and kind. Wonderful, cozy room for cheap price.
- Had a kitchenette which was sparsely furnished, but adequate for preparing a meal. One of the two beds was very comfortable.
We are Pilgrims. We went from Porto, way CAMINHO PORTUGUES DA COSTA. Occasionally, I and my friend Vera stayed in this hotel. We wanted to stay in Caminha, but there was only expensive hotels. And, we decided cross the ferry and find hotel in A Guarda. We caught big luck! Hotel has an excellent location, in center town, not far ferry. Us met very dear woman with smile on her face. Although we arrived after possible arrival time. She recommended us the best local restaurant with excellent paella.
Room surpassed our looking-fors! It was new, very clean, modern with big two windows. In the morning we had a tasty breakfast (included in the price) with homey cake and hot cup of coffee.
We recommend to visit this hotel all pilgrims and all lover of good rest!
- As we were leaving early in the morning before breakfast was being served they give us a food with a sandwich, fruit and a drink of water which was good.
Hotel Celta is located in the charming Galician coastal town of A Guarda, 7 minutes’ drive from its famous Santa Tecla Viewpoint. It offers rooms with free wired internet and a TV.The rooms at Hotel Celta feature modern, rustic or classic-style décor. Each one comes with a private bathroom, some of which have a spa bath.The hotel has a café serving snacks and drinks throughout the day, as well as a small patio with seating. There is also a TV lounge where you can relax.You can walk to A Guarda Town Center and its harbor in 7 minutes from Hotel Celta. From here you can take the short boat trip to Portugal. Vigo is under an hour’s drive away, via a beautiful coastal road.
- Alexander was great! He spoke excellent English and went out of his way to be helpful. He even arranged for us to have eggs with breakfast in the cafe next door.
- Liked how accessible it was to the Camino. Staff were stellar. Room was very nice and comfortable.
- Only 5 minute walk from a zone where a lot of restaurants facing the port are located.
- Walking the Camino – an amazing place to stay when just in Spain- friendly staff- excellent service…
- The staff were friendly and the room was peaceful and quiet.
Hotel Apartamento Marouco
Set around an outdoor pool and gardens, Hotel Apartamento Marouco features heated apartments with mountains view. The complex offers 24-hour reception, sun terrace and free parking on-site.Featuring a rustic décor, each apartment has free Wi-Fi and satellite flat-screen TV. Some apartments have a fully-equipped kitchenette including dishwasher, oven, barbecue facilities and coffee machine. Free toiletries and hairdryer are provided.The restaurant inside the property serves traditional Spanish dishes. Packed lunch and special menus are provided upon request. There is also a bar available.Hotel Apartamento Marouco features a children’s playground and a free fitness center. You can find good hiking and cycling roads in the nearby countryside.The complex is located in A Guarda, 31 mi from Vigo Airport and an hour drive from Sá Carneiro Oporto Airport.
- kids loved the farm, rooms were spacious and comfortable
- Very friendly staff. Spacious, modern apartments. Excellent swimming pool. Quiet location, perfect for children. Bouncy castle and farm animals to pet.
Gostei muito da simpatia dos funcionários e de toda a área do aparthotel. Excelente wifi, WC, isolamento térmico, área da piscina e especialmente do pomar.
Também gostei do restaurante do parque de campismo (mesma gerência e a mesma relação qualidade-preço).
- La atención y amabilidad. Todo súper limpio. Cama y ducha muy cómoda . Vistas excelentes.
- El personal, todas las instalaciones, la piscina, el entorno tranquilo
Hotel Monumento Convento de San Benito
One of our top picks in A Guarda – and a guest favorite.
Convento de San Benito is a restored convent, set in the pretty Galician fishing port of A Guarda. The spacious rooms all have a french balcony, a mini-bar and a safe.The hotel offers free Wi-Fi throughout. There is a bar and a relaxing lounge with an open fire. There is also a garden with a fountain.The San Benito Convent has an original chapel and a cloister. The library contains books from the 16th century. The hotel also has important collections of carvings and ceramics.It is set in the beautiful Rías Baixas region, a short drive from many beautiful beaches.
- This was truly one of my all time favorite places to stay! I actually enjoyed it more than several paradores. Request a sea view room and go out and treat yourself to a seafood platter! Beds were so pristine with those only in Iberia sheets! The ambiance is incredible. The garden refreshing. The morning breakfast was delightful. The library, the view, the staff! Honestly can’t say enough good things about this property. I’ll be back.
- It was gorgeous!!! The location, setting, breakfast — everything was amazing!
- This hotel used to be a convent from the 1600s. It was filled with ancient art and was beautiful. Lovely front room/library to have a glass of complimentary Port and pastry. Complimentary coffee in the morning. Nice restaurant and bar. The outside seating areas had a view of the harbor/beach. The front room/library was so quiet and comforting and peaceful at night, I could feel God’s presence. The rooms were very nice with wrought iron beds and antique furniture. Bathroom was great with a nice sized tub to soak in after our walk on the camino. Our bedroom windows opened out to a city courtyard, I wanted to my husband to do down and serenade me! So fun! Grocery store across the street, small beach with beach glass!, unbelievable seaside area with huge rocks and splashing waves. Had a bottle of wine and snacks sitting on one, watching the sunset. You could feel the history in this place!
- This is a renovated 16th century convent with ocean views, full of ancient art. We had a comfy king size bed and pillows in an airy oceanview with standard shower over tub, but our friends who requested a standard room got a bathroom with both a jacuzzi tub and shower stall, although no views of the ocean. Nice breakfast buffet, but no eggs or hot food. A great value and a wonderful historic monument.
- Breakfast was awesome! Best location in town and very friendly personnel.
Set in the Galician seaside town of A Guarda, Hotel Eli Mar is a great base for exploring the surrounding countryside and nearby beaches. It offers free Wi-Fi access in all areas.Hotel Eli Mar features spacious rooms with classic décor. Each room has an LCD TV and safe. A hairdryer is included in the private bathrooms.Drinks and snacks are served in the hotel’s café. You can also enjoy fantastic local fish and seafood in A Guarda’s many restaurants.The hotel is located in the center of the fishing town of A Guarda (La Guardia), located in southern Galicia, on the edge of the Miño Estuary. Portugal is just a 5-minute ferry trip away, across the estuary.
- Hotel Eli-Mar rooms are reasonably spacious (including the bathroom) and clean, but the rooms do not have AC so you must open windows. We were in a street-side room and when we opened the windows fort cool air and air circulation we could hear all of the street music, noise, etc. well into the early morning (9:00 p.m. through 5:00 a.m.). As pilgrims we were disappointed in the noise because we could not sleep even with the windows shut.
- Simple budget hotel convenient for walking on the Camino. Comfortable bed, clean bathroom with bath. Close to the Camino path.
- It’s right on the Camino. The cleaning staff did a tremendous job in our room.
Lift to room
Compact room was fine
Bar on premises. Lovely server
Quiet a few Peregrinos staying too.
Close to shops and laundromat
- Comfortable accommodation on the Camino Portuguese.
Hotel A Raiña
Set on the beachfront overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, Hotel A Raiña is located in Oia. Offering free Wi-Fi, the charming hotel has a restaurant serving local cuisine and fresh sea food.Each air-conditioned room features a TV and balcony with sea views. The private bathroom comes with a bathtub and hairdryer. The property offers guests a furnished terrace and daily breakfasts.Hotel A Raiña is 5 minutes’ drive from Viladesuso, offering a variety of shops and Galician restaurants. The surrounding nature is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking or horse riding.Bayona is 20 minutes’ drive, while Portugal is 19 mi away. Vigo Airport is 28 mi from the property and the city center is 40 minutes by car.
- Right on Camino way, owner very kind, very good taste of 10 eur pilgrim menu dinner ( 3 course )
- The staff were very friendly! The room was clean and comfortable but very hot without AC. It was the most we paid for a room on our Portugal Camino so maybe a little over priced. Overall we were very comfortable!
- Location was convenient, just off the Camino. Hosts were incredibly friendly and helpful. Room was more than adequate. Breakfast was included and café con leche A great start to the day. Would definitely stay here again.
- Great staff and fantastic pilgrim dinner of fresh fish, garden fresh salad and wine
- The Senora who welcomed and fed me is friendly kind and generous. She made me feel most welcome in Galicia.
Hotel Restaurante Glasgow
Hotel Restaurante Glasgow has a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and a tennis court in Villadesuso. With a fitness center, the property also features a garden, as well as a terrace. The accommodations features free WiFi throughout the property.Rooms feature a flat-screen TV, heating, and air conditioning. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries, bath or shower, and hairdryer. Some rooms come with a balcony and sea views.Guests at the hotel can enjoy a buffet breakfast. The à la carte restaurant at Hotel Restaurante Glasgow specializes in Spanish cuisine.The accommodations offers a children’s playground.The reception can offer helpful tips for getting around the area.Vigo is 16 mi from Hotel Restaurante Glasgow. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 19 mi from the property.
- Great staff, very friendly. A nice bar to relax in. Very good restaurant with excellent food and service.
- The staff went out of their way to make us feel welcome.
- Staff was extra helpful including checkin, laundry, and bar service
- Great view from the room. Right on the Camino Portugues. Very nice staff.
- The hotel was very clean and comfortable. It is an older hotel, but it is kept in excellent condition. The room and bathroom were large and very clean. There was a nice little balcony with fantastic views of the ocean. It is located right on the Portuguese Camino on the main road. It is quiet at night. The staff was all very good, especially the dining room server and the man at the front desk who spoke English. They were very kind and helpful.
Hotel Costa Verde
Located in Villadesuso and close to the C550 Road, Hotel Costa Verde features a restaurant and a bar. Its rooms come with free Wi-Fi access.All rooms at Hotel Costa Verde have simple décor. There is air conditioning, a desk, mini-bar and a flat-screen TV. Rooms with hydromassage baths are available upon request.Traditional Galician cuisine is served in the Costa Verde’s restaurant.Staff can provide information on the surrounding area and arrange entry to a nearby spa, wine cellar visits, catamaran trips and paint-balling. You can also purchase tickets to visit the Cies Islands.Baiona and La Guardia are within 7.5 mi of the hotel, while Vigo is a 30-minute drive away. The nearest beaches are approximately 6.2 mi from the Costa Verde.
- We were greeted immediately upon arrival. After a long walk on the camino we so appreciated that we could eat at any time and even before 8. The staff cleaned our laundry. thank you. Our tired bodies really appreciated the jet tub in our room. it was the best. The location was perfect.
- It was convenient to the Camino, rooms were quiet and comfortable
- The facilities and the food in the hotel’ restaurante. Breakfast was GREAT!
- The room was very large, with a little sitting area, but the “sea view” was actually between buildings. Very convenient location for people walking the Camino. They opened the restaurant 1/2 hour early for dinner to accommodate those of us walking the Camino, but not for breakfast. One of the waiters at dinner was very friendly.
- This hotel is right on the Camino, which is a bonus for Pilgrims. The room was clean and the bathroom spacious.
Top Hotels In Eiras Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Eiras Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Eiras Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Eiras Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!