10 Best Hotels To Stay In Eguía Basque Country – Top Hotel Reviews
Eguía Basque Country is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Eguía Basque Country. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Eguía Basque Country. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Eguía Basque Country. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Eguía Basque Country right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Eguía Basque Country with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Eguía Basque Country:
Hotel Monte Ulia
Hotel Monte Ulia is located just outside San Sebastián, 20 minutes’ walk from Zurriola Beach. It offers free Wi-Fi and free parking.All rooms at the Monte Ulia Hotel have both air conditioning and heating. They have a private bathroom and LCD TV, and most have a private balcony.The Kursaal Congress Center is a 20-minute walk from the hotel, and it is a 10-minute walk to Otxoki Park.
Staff were incredibly helpful.
Rooms were clean, comfy, quiet.
Buses were handy for hotel.
- Free parking, easy access to public transportation to get to the heart of the city. Free parking at the hotel was a huge bonus.
Had a nice little balcony with a table and chairs
Plenty of free parking
- Good location great parking facilities, clean perfect for a stop over travelling Sourh
- Friendly staff! Quite area. Convenient location by car.
- Staff were incredibly helpful.
One of our best sellers in San Sebastián! Located in a tranquil area of San Sebastian, this charming boutique hotel offers a tranquil breakfast bar, free private parking and free wireless internet. It is walking distance to Zurriola Beach.The Hotel Record’s bedrooms are simple and smart with plenty of natural sunlight and well-fitted private bathrooms.If traveling on business, you are just 1,950 feet from the Kursaal Congress Center. Balance work with play thanks to the Hotel Record’s proximity to San Sebastian’s Monte Ulía and the beautiful coastline of the Basque Country.In the evening, head into the nearby town center for a stroll round the local bars and restaurants selling characteristic tapas of the region.
- The rooms were clean. The staff was very helpful with restaurants and things to do
- The receptionist was the kindest and most informative person we encountered on our travels! She gave us excellent tips on sites and food which helped us make the most of our brief 24 hours in San Sebastian. Bed was comfy! Location to the beach is fantastic! Delicious Cafe con Leche in the morning!
- Excellent help and advice on local activities from staff. Great breakfast. Good location for most local travel. On-site parking a real bonus.
- Good location, easy access to Gros neighborhood, which is less touristy. Short walk to old area, beaches, and all sights. On site parking. We had a small balcony. Breakfast is extra, but reasonable in price and good.
- Leire, the receptionist was excellent. She provided lots of information about what to see and do and where to eat and drink.
Hotel SANSEbay is located in San Sebastián, in the old town, 300 feet from Calle Mayor and 800 feet from Constitución Plaza. Kursaal Congress Center is a 12-minute walk from the hotel, while Victoria Eugenia Theater is 2,650 feet away. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.All units at the hotel feature a bright décor, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries and shower.
Some bedrooms have a terrace.The apartments in hotel SANSEbay feature a kitchenette with a dining area.Other shared facilities include a lounge and a bar, as well as free WiFi throughout the property.Breakfast is available every morning at the property.La Concha promenade is an 2-minute walk from Hotel SANSEbay. The nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 9.9 mi from the property.
The staff /personnel and the location
Particular and special mention are due to both Lucia and Madelaine- fir their very sweet but professional care
- The hotel is in a great location. The staff was great, they were very friendly and very helpful. And if that is not enough the price was right too!
- Again everything was great, your staff Pablo and Inoa (i apologize if is not the right name but is a super professional young girl who took care of my check out) are very aware of good customer service (I work with marriott as a Chef) this is definitely a place that i am going back asap and also recomend to friends and family. The restaurants around are all great and you can reach almost any where in minutes. Also having a parking on site; wow what a great place.
- It was just what we were looking for. The apartment was so clean and comfortable and it in the perfect location. The staff is very helpful will help with whatever in needed. Will for sure come here again.
- Comfortable. Surprisingly quiet given its prime location in the old part of San Sebastián.
- The staff /personnel and the location
B&B Hotel Donostia Aeropuerto
One of our top picks in Oiartzun.Located in Oiartzun, 15 minutes’ drive from San Sebastián Airport and from the center of both Irún and Hondarribia, B&B Hotel Donostia Aeropuerto offers stylish, air-conditioned rooms and free high-speed WiFi.The bright rooms come with air conditioning, a 40-inch flat-screen LED TV, a large desk and a private bathroom. Guests will find a tea and coffee service in the lobby 24 hours a day.B&B Hotel Donostia Aeropuerto also offers a 24-hour reception, meeting rooms and private parking is available on site at an extra charge.Central San Sebastián and La Concha Beach can be reached in 20 minutes’ drive. Guests can visit San Marco Fortress and Jaizkibel Mountain, also a 20-minute drive away.From the hotel there is easy access to the AP-1 Motorway, which connects with Burgos and Madrid.
- Nice, modern room in white colours. Nice bathroom with 2 showers, that’s a first for me. A selection of English-speaking TV channels. Decent breakfast.
- Clean. Bus stop in front and Carrefour next door. Decent breakfast buffet but expensive at 10Euros per person.
Good location for people have car
Good value for money
- Very nice spacious modern rooms, friendly stuff, comfortable bed, free parking, free coffee and tea facilities in lobby. Great deal for this price.
- Right on the bus line between Hondorriba and St. Sebastian. Free Coffee drinks. Attached to a Burger King that opens about noon.
Hotel Berri Versalles
Hotel Berri Versalles has free WiFi and rooms with air conditioning in Rentería. Providing a restaurant, the property also has a garden. The hotel provides a terrace and a 24-hour front desk.The rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom and a shower, while certain rooms here will provide you with a balcony. All rooms include a desk.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.San Sebastián is 6 miles from Hotel Berri Versalles, while Biarritz is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 8 miles from the property.
Very nice modern spacious room with light pouring in.
Staff very helpful indeed.
- Only Complaint missed one breakfast as cook over slept but not good value anyway!
- This property was fine for our purpose of meeting friends in San Sebastian. We were able to catch a commuter bus to and from the city with the bus stop just a dozen or so metres from the front door. Staff were pleasant and the bar and restaurant facility perfectly adequate. The hotel room was clean and comfortable. On-site car parking was an added bonus.
- Very good help from the reception to plan a visit to San Sebastian. A bit difficult to communicste with the staff. No one could speak a foreing language.
- Location good. Free parking. Comfortable bed. Clean. Helpful staff.
- Very nice modern spacious room with light pouring in.
Set in an old family house in San Sebastien, Hotel Donosti has been beautifully restored and offers free parking and chic rooms with a hydromassage shower. The colonial-style library features a flat-screen TV.Rooms include a CD and DVD player for guests’ entertainment. They are also equipped with heating and free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.The large furnished terrace at Donosti Hotel offers guests the opportunity to enjoy the homemade breakfast outside or to simply relax. Barbecue facilities are available during the summer months.Donosti has an elegant English-style bar and a cafeteria. The library features beautiful wooden walls and a traditional fireplaceZurriola Beach is 20 minutes’ walk away and the tour desk can provide information on other points of interest in the area. A free parking is available on site.
- The facility was nothing as described. Bed really uncomfortable and no air conditioning
- Location was great with free parking. 10 minute bus ride into town so no bother or stress with driving. The girl (sorry, I forget her name) was very friendly and helpful. Room was big and clean!
- The ambiance had a Bed and Breakfast feel, and the dining area was so inviting and quaint. Beautiful music playing softly in the back ground. The breakfast was filled with fruit, cereals, and sweet breads. Even had cheese & ham. The hotel itself was just lovely! Beautiful garden to sit in and enjoy a drink or two. Wonderful view of a Cathedral and mountainside forest with houses tucked in between the trees. We will definitely return<3
- Lovely little hotel. Clean and spacious rooms. Large selection of pastries and coffee in the morning with stay. Staff was very nice and helpful. Off one of the main roads. Not too far from town and close to bus service.
- Staff was SUPER, friendly, accommodating, well informed. Breakfast included was above average, very nice.
Hotel Arrizul Center
The charming hotel is located in the center of San Sebastian, right on the seafront and within walking distance of all the major attractions the city has to offer.Enjoy modern and smart interiors and surf the wireless internet for free.The recently opened hotel is located opposite the cultural center, Palacio de Congresos Kursaal. There is an array of things to see and do, the hotel is located on Zurriola Beach where you can visit the aquarium, try your hand at surfing or take lengthy strolls along the promenade. The old town is just a short walk away, where you can find a wide range of bars and restaurants and enjoy characteristic Basque cuisine.
Gros is a great choice for travelers interested in food, bars and gourmet food.
- Breakfast was good to start the day with verity of items.
- This place really has an excellent location. The place has a very helpful / friendly staff
- Location excellent close to all the action but far enough away to enjoy. Small restaurants, pinxtos bars and beaches all straight out the door. Very clean.
- Excellent and recommended location for surfers and to visit old town. From bus station (for long distance), it 15minutes walking. Kind staffs, clean room, I’d love to stay here when I come back to San Sebastian again!
- Drinks on arrival, very friendly staff gave us lots of good recommendations
Hotel Arrizul Congress
One of our top picks in San Sebastián.Set in the Gros district in San Sebastián, Hotel Arrizul Congress is only 1,000 feet away from Kursaal and La Zurriola beach.All soundproofed rooms feature a modern décor, flat-screen TV and private bathroom. The hotel also offers suites and duplex rooms including a seating area for your convenience. Bed linen and towels are provided. The room comes with a free mini-bar. Other facilities include a free coffee corner at the reception open from 12:00 until 20:00, meeting facilities and a gym. You will find a bike hire at the accommodations.The Arrizul Congress hotel is located within walking distance of many of the restaurant areas where you will find the local specialty, pintxos.The Old Town is within 8 minutes’ walk from the Hotel Arrizul Congress, while Victoria Eugenia Theater is 1,000 feet from Hotel Arrizul Congress. The nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 9.3 mi from the property.
Gros is a great choice for travelers interested in food, bars and gourmet food.
- This hotel is amazing. The room we stayed seemed to be recently renovated, as well as the building. We were even welcomed with a glass of cava in the reception. The bed was great and so was the shower.
- Beautiful hotel and great location!! Staff responsiveness excellent and the restaurant very nicely.
- The front desk staff were an absolute joy to talk to and ask questions of, and the shower was especially nice. It was also great to be able to walk everywhere but feel removed enough from the center of the town that we could sleep in relative peace and quiet.
- Very convenient location for walking to Old Town. Parking provided around the corner was a plus.
- Location was great and excellent staff. Very helpful. Water, coffee, tea and sparkling wine was all complimentary.
Sercotel Hotel Europa
One of our top picks in San Sebastián.Sercotel Europa is housed in an early 20th-century building in central San Sebastian, 650 feet from La Concha Beach. Each air-conditioned room includes free WiFi, a flat-screen TV and a desk.Rooms at the Sercotel Europa offer classic décor and antique-style furnishings, with armchairs and a work desk. Superior rooms feature either a fireplace or a balcony.The Europa bar-café serves hot and cold tapas and local pintxos. The à la carte restaurant offers seasonal dishes and tasting menus.The Catedral del Buen Pastor is within 984 feet, and Kursaal is less than 0.6 mi away.
- The hotel was in a perfect location, only one and a half streets from the gorgeous beach and about 5 minutes from the old town. Windows galore, roomy and a tiny alcove with two upholstered chairs. Beds were firm and comfortable, radiant heat, not forced air so thankfully quiet and there was a kettle for coffee or tea. A bonus too, there was a small fitness room we used daily. San Sebastian in the winter was such a pleasure, although quite cold so be prepared. There are less tourists even for New Year holiday so we were not shoulder to shoulder with other tourists. The tapas restaurants are everywhere and so inventive and delicious though not inexpensive. Perfect mid sized city with great food.
The hotel was nice with friendly staff but the rooms were very small. We were put in a room located right beside the elevator which was too noisy and you couldn’t sleep. The next morning we requested a change of room, which they gave us no problem but again the room was tiny and stuffy. There is a heating system also that makes the rooms incredibly hot.
The location was amazing butI wouldn’t stay in this hotel again due to the room size.
- Location was perfect for us! This place was amazing! We would stay here again!
- The beds were very comfortable. The walk to the old center was short.
- There was a front desk lady who was nice and helped us with tourist questions. Great location for beach and shopping. Not far from old town. They provided two free drink tickets per person.
Hotel Avenida is located on Mount Igueldo overlooking San Sebastián. There is a swimming pool in the hotel´s garden and free access to the fitness center.All rooms have a private bathroom and free Wi-Fi. There is also a mini-bar, 40″ satellite TV, and safety deposit box provided in the rooms.The hotel serves a buffet breakfast. Next to the Avenida Hotel sits the Rekondo restaurant. It serves traditional dishes and has one of the best wine cellars in the Basque country.The hotel is just 2,650 feet from Ondarreta Beach but day excursions can also be organized to nearby cities, such as Biarritz.
- Good clean spacious room with bath and city view. Good breakfast and convenient easy parking
- Everytjing, the bed super comfortable, delicious breakfast, great location and view, very kind personnel
- Taxi service very quick and from desk staff very helpful! Internet worked fine. Breakfast buffet a good value. Laundry service is very good and quick.
- The view, helpful staff, smart TV, good breakfast, swimming pool
- Helpful staff and location that is near everything but outside the hubub of the city
Top Hotels In Eguía Basque Country Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Eguía Basque Country to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Eguía Basque Country but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Eguía Basque Country. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!