10 Best Hotels To Stay In Edith Hammock Alabama – Top Hotel Reviews
Edith Hammock Alabama is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Edith Hammock Alabama. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Edith Hammock Alabama. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Edith Hammock Alabama. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Edith Hammock Alabama right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Edith Hammock Alabama with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Edith Hammock Alabama:
Beachside Resort Hotel
One of our top picks in Gulf Shores.Located across the street from Gulf Shores Beach, the Beachside Resort Hotel has an on-site outdoor pool on the third floor and free Wi-Fi. The resort is less than a 10-minute drive from Gulf State Park.A microwave and refrigerator are included in every traditional room. Cable TV, coffee-making facilities and a desk are provided at Beachside Resort Hotel as well.A continental breakfast is also available each morning. Free parking is available at this Gulf Shores Beachside Resort Hotel on site.Beachside Resort Hotel is less than 2 miles from several dining options and shopping centers. Shelby Lake is less than a 5-minute drive away.
- Location was good, right across the road from the beach!
- Very satisfied with our stay. Only thing was no coffee pot in our room like others I’ve stay at but other wise definitely would recommend this establishment for couple or family with children.
- Spacious room and close to restaurants. We loved the fact you can walk over to the beach.
- Beds were comfortable, the price was great for the quick trip that it was. View from the 4th floor was amazing.
- The location,the view and the pool was nice. Would go back it was nice
Quality Inn Gulf Shores
One of our top picks in Gulf Shores.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Quality Inn Gulf Shores offers accommodations in Gulf Shores.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each room comes with a private bathroom.Orange Beach is 7 miles from Quality Inn, and Foley is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pensacola Regional Airport, 34 miles from Quality Inn Gulf Shores.
Breakfast was ok..
Had to take remote control to desk to desk for batteries…said they would note that and I wasent charged.
I put up a do not disturb sign and traded our towels daily with housekeepers and they seemed ok with that.
Daytime clerk very nice.
Had washer and drier …handy
- Room location and consideration for my Service Dog.
- Very cozy place, close to lots of cool places. We had plenty of privacy and the staff was helpful. The breakfast was also very nice. We plan to stay here for future trips to Gulf Shores.
- Was a bit older, but the location is great and the beds were comfy. Breakfast was good on Sunday, but lacking on Monday. Good value overall.
- After we finally had someone up front for check in she was really nice. Had indoor pool. Great for kids. Room was very clean. Breakfast was good. Most employees were very nice and accommodating
- Breakfast was ok..
Hampton Inn Gulf Shores
Hampton Inn Gulf Shores offers accommodations in Gulf Shores.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Orange Beach is 7 miles from Hampton Inn Gulf Shores, and Foley is 9 miles away. Pensacola Regional Airport is 33 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was very good. The lady that worked in breakfast area(Debbie) was very kind and made sure every need was met. She was always cleaning and checking everything to make sure all was perfect. Kudos to her. Also Jen at front desk was very sweet .
- The bed was very comfortable and the breakfast was very good.
- Nice exercise room. Very good hot breakfast selection. Facilities up to date and very clean.
- The entire expereince was great. The customer service was excellent.
- Rooms were nice breakfast was good location was good
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Gulf Shores
One of our top picks in Gulf Shores.Only a short distance from the Gulf of Mexico, this hotel located in Gulf Shores, Alabama, features free high-speed internet access, a microwave and a mini-refrigerator in each guestroom.Begin the day at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Gulf Shores with a free hot breakfast, serving a variety of fresh food, juice and coffee. Following breakfast, relax in the outdoor pool and whirlpool or enjoy the in-room cable television.Take advantage of the numerous activities including golfing, deep-sea fishing and shopping available within driving distance of the Gulf Shores Holiday Inn Express. Gulf State Park and the Alabama Gulf Coast Zoo are also only a short distance from the hotel.
- Room was very clean and comfortable. Staff very friendly and helpful. Location is excellent. Breakfast is not particularly tasty (eggs /sausage etc), however, as it is complimentary, it is adequate and surroundings are pleasant.
- Staff was very friendly, beds were extremely comfortable.
- Comfortable bed in a large room. Great water pressure to allow a good shower.
- Friendly staff. Prompt service. Convenient location.
- The bed was absolutely amazing. The complementary shampoo, conditioner and lotion were high quality and had a great smell. Breakfast foods were very good and always well stocked.
Best Western on the Beach
One of our top picks in Gulf Shores.Located in Gulf Shores in the region of Alabama, 7 miles from Orange Beach, Best Western on the Beach features a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Foley is 11 miles from Best Western on the Beach, and Fairhope is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Pensacola Regional Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- The staff was very helpful and friendly. We had a very nice stay at this hotel.
- The staff was warm and friendly, give that girl a raise. The bath was great and lots of hot water. The bed was soft and nice. But the floor was the worst I’ve ever seen.
- The view was amazing, so beautiful. Parking was easy and convenient. We had an issue with a slow drain, and someone was there to fix it in a matter of minutes. Desk personnel were friendly. Bed very comfortable.
- The view and beach access were perfect. The room was very clean and well decorated.
- Parking lot was totally full if you parked later in the evening!
Courtyard Gulf Shores Craft Farms
Courtyard Gulf Shores Craft Farms offers accommodations in Gulf Shores. The hotel has an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The area is popular for skiing and biking. Pensacola is 30 miles from Courtyard Gulf Shores, AL, and Orange Beach is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Pensacola Regional Airport, 32 miles from Courtyard Gulf Shores Craft Farms.
- Checking is was great. During my check out, we discovered I was overcharged and the front desk nor the supervisor could help sovIe the problem. I had to leave without problem being unresolved.
- Nice location. You need to include the beeakfast to be free.
- I loved the location, 5-7 minute drive to beach many attractions. The hotel is in a plaza with grocery stores and restaurants! The room was exceptionally clean, the pool was very clean and provided towels out by the pool! The staff was very nice! I will definitely book there again
- Great location. It was easy to find restaurants and things to do nearby. The staff had good attitudes and they were very helpful.
- It was clean, in a great location,and the staff was very professional.
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Gulf Shores
One of our top picks in Gulf Shores.Featuring free WiFi, a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool, Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Gulf Shores offers accommodations in Gulf Shores, just 31 miles from Pensacola.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Orange Beach is 6 miles from Microtel Inn Gulf Shores, and Foley is 8 miles from the property. Pensacola Regional Airport is 32 miles away.
- The property was pretty great! It’s clean and you have pretty much everything you need.
- Staff were friendly. Breakfast was good…..my son loved the pancake machine. Washer and dryer available on site.
- For breakfast my husband picked up muffins, so not sure what all they had provided. The bed was sinking in when we laid on it. Hurt our backs. Other then that, it is a nice place, in a great location.
- Bed was very soft but was terrible for my and my husband’s back.
- staff extremely helpful the beds at this facility were the most comfortable i have ever slept in.
Staybridge Suites Gulf Shores
One of our top picks in Gulf Shores.Opposite Jack Edwards Airport, this all-suite hotel features a full kitchenette and free Wi-Fi in each guest suite, only a short drive from the beautiful beaches of Gulf Shores, Alabama.A sitting area with a sofa bed and a flat-screen TV is provided in each suite at Staybridge Suites Gulf Shores. The traditionally-styled suites also provide an iPod docking station.Gulf Shores Staybridge provides a hot breakfast buffet each morning as well as free snacks and beverages at the evening reception Tuesday through Thursday. Barbecue grills and a convenience store are also available.Guests of Staybridge can swim in the outdoor pool or use the 24-hour fitness center. After working in the business center, guests can play a game of golf at one of the nearby championship courses.
- I really like the entire atmosphere, the quietness, and the feel of home away from home. I’ll definitely recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a good place to go.
- The breakfast on Saturday morning was excellent …. less so Sunday morning!
- The beds were very comfy with the pillow top mattress.
- The accommodations at the Staybridge are always excellent. We enjoy the breakfast and it offers all kinds of breakfast foods. The evening social hour is very nice and well attended. Even though the place allowed pets, we never did hear any barking. Our room was on the main floor and was very quiet.
- We had a few minor problems and the staff went out of their way to correct them. Free washer and dryer and fantastic hot breakfast. Comfortable sitting area. Exceptionally clean.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Foley
Just 1 miles from Tanger Outlet Center, this Foley Holiday Inn has an outdoor pool with terrace and jacuzzi. The modern, bright rooms include 32-inch LCD TVs.Guests have free access to the gym at Holiday Inn Express Hoteli & Suites Foley. Daily newspapers and a business center are also on site.A well-lit desk and free Wi-Fi access are standard in-room amenities. A coffee maker and microwave are also provided.Hot breakfast including eggs and cinnamon rolls is served each morning in Foley Holiday Inn Express’s breakfast room.Guests can reach Waterville Amusement Park with a 6 miles drive, and Gulf of Mexico beaches are less than 10 miles away.
- No complaints. Breakfast had a variety of foods and drinks , the beds were very comfortable enjoyed every minute of sleep. There were plenty of eating establishment very close to the hotel where we went for lunch and dinner.
- The beds were amazing, not too hard and not too soft.
- We have stayed here before. Staff is great. Very friendly and helpful. Close to everything.
- Great beds, very, comfortable dining room, and friendly staff. . A little remote to find the driveway but nice and quiet location. I’d surely stay again when I am down here.
- Pleasantly surprised at the overall quality of the hotel. Rooms were clean and furnished nicely, breakfast was run-of-the-mill buffet but enough to get the day started.
Hampton Inn Foley
In Foley, Alabama, this hotel features an outdoor swimming pool and free Wi-Fi. A daily continental breakfast is available as well.A microwave, refrigerator and coffee-making facilities come standard in each room at Hampton Inn Foley. A flat-screen cable TV is also included.A business center and fax and photocopying facilities are available at Foley’s Hampton Inn. Luggage storage is also provided.The beaches of Gulf Shores are just a 15-minute drive from Hampton Inn Foley. Tanger Outlets are less than a mile away and the Waterville USA amusement park is a 13-minute drive away.
- I liked how the room was set up and the bed was wonderful but not so many soft pillows. One thing that was needed was glasses in the bathroom for when you brush your teeth there was not any at all, other than than everything was great.
- friendly staff–good breakfast-quiet-comfortable bed
- Hotel looks brand new and rooms were very clean. Staff were very friendly. Hampton Inn is always a safe choice for me and this one was close to places we wanted to visit in AL.
- The bed was the best I wish I could have taken it home. The room was so clean and nice. The breakfast was good my mother and step-dad loved it. I like the fact the staff was nice and the coffee was always there when I needed some.
- Close proximity to Malls, OWA, RESTAURANTS. Room was spacious & clean.
Top Hotels In Edith Hammock Alabama Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Edith Hammock Alabama to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Edith Hammock Alabama but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Edith Hammock Alabama. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!