10 Best Hotels To Stay In Edgewater Park Mississippi – Top Hotel Reviews
Edgewater Park Mississippi is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Edgewater Park Mississippi. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Edgewater Park Mississippi. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Edgewater Park Mississippi. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Edgewater Park Mississippi right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Edgewater Park Mississippi with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Edgewater Park Mississippi:
Motel 6 Biloxi – Beach
Located across from the Gulf of Mexico and next to the beach, this pet-friendly hotel is less than a 5-minute drive from Tulane University. Features include an outdoor swimming pool and a laundromat.A cable TV and a telephone are provided in the simply decorated rooms at the Motel 6 Biloxi Beach. The rooms are also equipped with air conditioning and a private bathroom.A 24-hour front desk and a terrace by the pool are available to the guests of the Biloxi Beach Motel 6. Coffee is provided in the mornings. Parking is complimentary.Keesler Air Force Base is a 10-minute drive from the hotel. The Hard Rock Casino is 5 miles away. Other casinos are also nearby.
- Room was clean. Did not get room cleaned or fresh towels after first night. Beds were hard.
- Location is great, easy to find off I-10. Nice to wake up to a beach view!
- Always wanted to see Biloxi, MS and was beautiful. Even if it was raining part of the time. LOL Had a small problem with the mattress, but was corrected right away. Staff was very prompt.
- Everything was satisfactory. Nothing too grand, but not under goal
- I LOVED the beachfront location, I felt very safe with the access to the rooms only available from inside the motel. The staff was very helpful and friendly.
Quality Inn Biloxi Beach
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Overlooking the Gulf of Mexico and across the street from the beach, this Biloxi hotel offers an outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi. The Jefferson Davis Home is a 10-minute walk away.Each room at Quality Inn Biloxi includes a microwave, refrigerator and a coffee maker. A seating area and a work desk are provided for added comfort.Biloxi Quality Inn has a large sundeck where guests can relax. A continental breakfast is served every morning.Gulf Islands Waterpark and the Gulfport Dragway are a 20-minute drive from this Quality Inn. The Mississippi Coast Coliseum and Convention Center is less than a 10-minute walk away and Edgewater Mall is 5 minutes away by car.
- Love the updates of the rooms, staff is wonderful….just a great place to stay and rates are affordable.
- The room exceeded our expectations! Great Location and a very helpful and gracious staff! Will definitely look to stay here again!
- We were attending a concert next door at the coliseum so the location was perfect – we just walked over to the arena. The room was clean, the bed was super comfortable and the room amenities were excellent. It was a great deal for the price.
- We were there to attend a concert and it was right next door. Very convenient. The staff was very accommodating and the rooms were cozy
- Great value for the price- I have stayed there before
Edgewater Inn – Biloxi
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Biloxi in the region of Mississippi, 2.5 miles from Biloxi City Cemetery, Edgewater Inn – Biloxi features a year-round outdoor pool and barbecue.Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Biloxi Sporting Complex is 2.7 miles from Edgewater Inn – Biloxi, and Cathedral of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary is 3.7 miles away.
- Beautiful jacuzzi room. View of the beach. Very quiet.
- It was across the tree from the beach and next door to the Treasure Bay Casino.
- Very convenient location for our stay. Wonderful staff and exceptional front desk service
- Great staff feels like you’ve always known them
- We had a very spacious room with a bedroom and a living room and I didn’t feel cramped at all. The bathroom was a nice size and the bed was very comfortable. The ladies in the office were very nice and after our long trip trying to escape hurricane irma they made us feel very comfortable. Close to casinos and restaurants. Good place to vacation with pets.
Holiday Inn Biloxi – Beach Blvd
One of our top picks in Biloxi.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Holiday Inn Biloxi – Beach Blvd is located in Biloxi, just 1.6 miles from Biloxi City Cemetery.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV with cable channels. Every room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Biloxi Sporting Complex is 2.5 miles from Holiday Inn Biloxi – Beach Blvd, and Cathedral of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary is 2.7 miles from the property.
- Due to renovations, we had drilling going on during the day. Sounded like they were drilling in our room. I had asked for another room because it did not seem crowded but was told no they did not have one.
- The staff was very knowledgeable and friendly. The room was very clean and the bed was extremely comfortable. We’ll definitely stay again.
- Coffee was great. Room was nice but not quite finished due to remodel.
- Loved all the channels available on the TV. Beds were comfortable.
- Bed uncomfortable and room was very hot ac was turned down all the way did not sleep both nights
Econo Lodge Biloxi Beach North
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Econo Lodge Biloxi Beach North offers accommodations in Biloxi, just 2 miles from Biloxi City Cemetery.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis at the hotel. Biloxi Sporting Complex is 2.5 miles from Econo Lodge , and Cathedral of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary is 3.1 miles away.
- The bed has a very comfortable mattress and the blankets were not too heavy…
- We came on vacation, loved the room, the breakfast. The kids loved that we were directly across from the beach! All & All It Was A Fun Experience!
- staff was wonderful. and the complaint that i had was not something they had no control over but the Air in room 120 wasnt working blowing but was hot and at the point of us going to the beach we gave them the benift of dout that it would cool off after the beach trip. and when we got back to the room its wasnt cold but cool. at that point in time we got dressed and was sweating. I went into the office again and stated the room wasnt cooling off. there again givin them the benifit of dout it was gonna be working when we got back to the room @ 3:am and i called the front desk the young lady came to our room stated the room wasnt cool and we could pack all of our things up and move up stairs @ 3: am in the morrning . AS she just had to move another couple to the 2nd floor because of the air not working at all. we all had to sleep out from the covers . and as i checked out the mangers of the hotel a guy. Stated we ask if you all wanted to move up stars At 3:00 am
- Close to beach. You do have to walk across two main roads. Lots of restaurants choices. Shakeys was right across and had a wooden ship playground in the sand. Next time we will get upstairs floor. Horrible jumping noises from upstairs in one of the rooms. Had to call office. Lasted about 1 & 1/2hrs. Slept with ear plugs and eye mask. Light from doors and curtain comes in making room light up. Overall good stay minus the noisy quest. Bed was very comfy. Chairs had pretty bad stains. Refig. Microwave, tub, sink were clean. Pretty, well kept outdoor flowers/parking lot. Pool was small. Comfy outdoor chairs. Breakfast room was nice. Floor was sticky. They did not serve eggs or sausage though. Waffles, cereal, muffins, coffee, orange juice, apple juice, 2%milk, hot water for tea, grits and oatmeal packets. They had toast wheat and white.
- The “breakfast” was almost non-existent.
Hyatt Place Biloxi
One of our top picks in Biloxi.Offering an outdoor pool and hot tub, Hyatt Place Biloxi is set in Biloxi, Mississippi, across the road from the Gulf of Mexico beach. A fitness centre is available on site.Every room features a flat-screen TV and free WiFi. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Some rooms offer a sea view.Guests can dine in the hotel’s restaurant serving a daily buffet breakfast. Meeting and banquet facilities are available.Cathedral of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary and Vieux Marche Mall Shopping Center are within a 5-minute drive of Hyatt Place Biloxi. Keesler Air Force Base is 3 miles away, while Gulfport Biloxi International Airport is within a 25-minute drive.
- Comfortable bed, friendly staff, nice location, easy online booking, excellent complimentary breakfast, good coffee
- The staff that waited on us in the bar were exceptional! Service was perfect and the food was excellent.
- Basically, my stay was everything that you could ask for, clean, neat and a pleasant staff.
- Location, it was away from the main street casino area. Beach across the street was beautiful. I would stay there again.
- Staff was exceptionally friendly and courteous. Hotel was very clean and breakfast excellent.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Biloxi
La Quinta Inn & Suites Biloxi offers accommodations in Biloxi.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Biloxi Sporting Complex is 1.1 miles from La Quinta Biloxi, and Biloxi City Cemetery is 3.6 miles from the property.
- The breakfast was amazing and staff where very helpful and nice
- The room was nice but the bed was in bad need of replacement! The mattress almost rolled up around me and lining of the mattress was protruding out causing a very uncomfortable sleep!
- Room size was comfortable. Location was perfect for the traveling that I was doing.
- The breakfast is good. I love the coffee creamer options.
- Everything was very clean. Rooms were excellent and comfortable. Pool, hot tub and “serenity room.” Would stay again.
White House Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
One of our top picks in Biloxi – and a guest favorite.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Biloxi, 1,300 feet from Biloxi City Cemetery, White House Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the sea or pool. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Cathedral of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary is 1.2 miles from White House Hotel, and Mardi Gras Museum is 1.3 miles away.
- I like how clean it was. The bed was very comfortable too
- We like the cleanliness and the history of hotel. The oak trees in front where beautiful.
- Beautiful building, very nice rooms, huge shower, fantastic service and friendly staff.
- Bed was so comfortable. Front desk was so accommodating. Hotel is gorgeous!
- Beautiful elegant oaks with amazing views. The hotel is stately and wonderfully appointed.
Hampton Inn Biloxi Beach Boulevard
One of our best sellers in Biloxi! This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Hampton Inn Biloxi Beach Boulevard is located in Biloxi, just 1,950 feet from Biloxi City Cemetery.Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cathedral of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary is 0.9 miles from Hampton Inn Biloxi Beach Boulevard, and Mardi Gras Museum is one mile away.
- Cleanliness of facility, cleanliness of room and great decor! The hotel was conveniently located near the casino I was visiting for a concert . It was also right off the interstate. This was a great choice and the value of the stay was great for the money spent!
- Right on beach. Huge room. Huge bathroom. Great price for the season. Bath tub was massive. And great set up. Staff was very friendly when encountered. We will stay again. And at our favorite in Pensacola location too. Pool looked fun but it rained whole time so couldn’t enjoy. Easy esses on main road using next door hotel drive. I could see the Biloxi lighthouse from my room. We were home for Mardi Gras and lobby was decorated.
- The beds are awesome. The rooms are excellent. The breakfast has a great selection. I wasn’t too keen on the eggs with cheese.
- The continental breakfast was exceptional and the staff was super friendly! Their continental breakfast wasn’t just cereal, dry muffins, and juice like most places, but rather fresh fruit,hot coffee, which is available all day, bagels, waffles, muffins, scrambled eggs with peppers and ham, sausage, and our final morning, crepes, and omlets. Rooms have mini fridges, microwaves, and coffee pots. Everyone said hello and smiled from the front desk to housekeeping. Great prices in off season, directly across the street from the beach. Our room had a partial view of the beach. I imagine rooms with full beach views are very pleasant. We were staying with two 2 yr. Olds and a lady from the front desk sent coloring books and crayons to keep them occupied. Housekeeping happily provided us with extra (larger) trashbags for the extra trash that accumulates with babies. Overall, pleasant, convenient, drama free stay. Would definitely stay again.
- Nice clean room and comfortable bed. Decore was a bit dated but the fantastic hot breakfast in the morning made up for it. Located across the street from the beach and the pool and hot tub overlook the white sandy beach. Overall will definitely stay there again or the value of the price.
DoubleTree by Hilton Biloxi
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Biloxi, 1,300 feet from Cathedral of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary, DoubleTree by Hilton Biloxi features a hot tub and fitness center. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the sea or city. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Mardi Gras Museum is 1,950 feet from DoubleTree by Hilton Biloxi , and Biloxi City Cemetery is 0.9 miles from the property.
- The bed was very comfortable, staff friendly and helpful, room was clean.
- EVERYTHING!…BUT THE COOKIES ARE THE BEST I’VE EVER HAD!
- We stayed there for our Honeymoon and when we told the staff that we had just gotten married they gave us extra special treatment. It really meant a lot and made our stay very special. Thank you!!
- Friendly Staff. They also greet you with warm delicious cookies. The beds were comfy but the restroom could have been cleaned better. Other than that I was satisfied.
- Cleaness, location, friendly staff. My son loved the cookies.
Top Hotels In Edgewater Park Mississippi Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Edgewater Park Mississippi to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Edgewater Park Mississippi but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Edgewater Park Mississippi. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!