10 Best Hotels To Stay In Edgar Ontario – Top Hotel Reviews
Edgar Ontario is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Edgar Ontario. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Edgar Ontario. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Edgar Ontario. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Edgar Ontario right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Edgar Ontario with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Edgar Ontario:
Located 16 miles from Lake Simcoe in Horseshoe Valley, Ontario, this 4-season resort boasts 26 ski runs, 2 golf courses, and 4 restaurants. The contemporary guest rooms feature free Wi-Fi.Cable TV is included in each room at the Horseshoe Resort. Modernly decorated, it includes a work desk and coffee maker.Horseback riding, zip lining, and downhill mountain biking are all available at this Horseshoe Valley Resort. The gym offers weekly fitness classes, and there is both an indoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool.The family-oriented Crazy Horse Restaurant is open for lunch, and dinner. It also has a full-service bar and 7 TVs tuned to sports channels. The Sliks Dining Lounge serves gourmet dishes in an elegant atmosphere and has an extensive wine list.Downtown Barrie is a 20-minute drive from the Horseshoe Resort. Toronto is a 90-minute drive south of the property.
- Did not like the customer service right from the moment we checked in. Staff were to pre occupied with their own agendas. Would never stay their again. Poor wifi, very loud parties with the young staff doing nothing about it. One staff member actually was asking me to leave the building but only if I wasn’t a guest there. I could go on there was lots more. One thing where was I suppose to put the soap and shampoo in the fancy showers. Please put this to the question below. There was nothing too like
- Absolutely nothing! Best Western and Monte Carlo in Barrie were much better accommodations. Staff was unhelpful!
- Rooms were fine, nothing spectacular. 260.00 a night too much.
Staff was amazing.
Food was terrific.
Location is perfect for skiing.
Breakfast was a good bang-for-the-buck
They are really pet-friendly, my dog was very well accommodated and the staff was always happy to help.
- We stayed at The Inn for 2 nights in basic horseshoe room — 2 moms with teenage daughters. Very comfy & clean. Larger mini fridge was great for dinks and snacks. Beds fantastic. Loved the huge shower. We did Stay & Ski pckg…decent deal for included lift tickets. Pro-shop staff were great. Threw in complimentary ski rental after they were unable to adjust my daughters bindings to fit the boots (not their fault…skis were too small) so that was appreciated. Crazy Horse Grill has some seriously delicious food and deals. We made a feast of their Friday 1/2 price specials between 3 and 6. Snow tubing staff were energetic and fun. Lots of alpine lifts open. Enjoyed the 90’s music playing in the hills! Fire-pits were a nice touch too. Loved size of hot-tub! We will be back.
CastleView Inn by Elevate Rooms
Located in Shanty Bay, 9 miles from Barrie, CastleView Inn by Elevate Rooms features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.Orillia is 12 miles from CastleView Inn by Elevate Rooms, and Newmarket is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Pearson Airport, 53 miles from CastleView Inn by Elevate Rooms.
No reviews yet.
Residence & Conference Centre- Barrie
Residence & Conference Centre- Barrie is located in Barrie, 28 miles from Collingwood and 18 miles from Orillia.Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room comes with a private bathroom. A TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Newmarket is 27 miles from Residence Conference Centre Barrie, and Midland is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pearson Airport, 51 miles from Residence & Conference Centre- Barrie.
- Separate rooms with doors made travelling with children nice.
- Clean, comfortable, quiet and a great location for our purposes!
- Excellent value for space. Two bedrooms within one suite made it comfortable and added privacy.
- Not much at all we left a day early and could not get a refund for the last day
- Although the rooms and furnishings are pretty basic, I slept well. When we arrived the room was cold but we were able to adjust the thermostat. The heater cycled frequently but the noise wasn’t disturbing and I am usually sensitive to those types of sounds.
Travelodge Barrie on Bayfield
One of our top picks in Barrie.Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Travelodge Barrie on Bayfield offers accommodations in Barrie, just 26 miles from Collingwood.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Orillia is 20 miles from Hotel Barrie on Bayfield, and Newmarket is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Pearson Airport, 50 miles from the property.
- I liked that a true continental breakfast was provided, scrambled eggs and susages
- Been staying here for years. Like the chain. It’s a comfortbto stay in a familiar place.
- Beds were comfortable. Room was clean. Location was great
The manager was very accommodating with a special request. It was very generous of him.
Breakfast was better than expected.
- Lucas, the gentleman on the desk when we returned from the bar (around 2:00am), was incredibly helpful and very nice. He made sure all of our requests were met and even brought 2 extra pillows to our room himself which was very nice of him. 5 stars to Lucas
Quality Inn Barrie
One of our top picks in Barrie.Just off of Highway 400 and on Hart Drive, this non-smoking hotel is just over 1 miles from the shores of the Kempenfelt Bay. The hotel features an indoor heated pool and a hot tub. The tastefully decorated rooms have free Wi-Fi.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available in all of the rooms at Quality Inn Barrie. The rooms also have a refrigerator, a microwave, a coffee maker and ironing facilities. A hairdryer is included in the bathroom. Some rooms have a patio.The front desk at the Barrie Quality Inn is staffed 24 hours a day and has free newspapers and coffee. The hotel also provides a business center with copy and fax machine.Barrie Molson Centre, as well as Heritage and Centennial parks, are both a 6-minute drive from the pet-friendly Quality Inn Barrie. Splash Canyon Water Park is 8 miles from the property.
- The staff was helpful, the place is very clean and the breakfast was a great bonus.
Staff were great, helpful , Room was great. Breakfast was great and a fine selection The hotel is slowly starting to show its age…its dated…but maintained well and is clean. Pool needs better care in terms of water quality.
overall a great trip for my family.
- Convenient access to room. Great parking. Clean rooms and common areas
- The continental breakfast far exceeded my expectation.
- Horrible staff, no amenities, had to travel to he main floor just to get ice. Was charge for cleaning towels that was not mentioned ahead of time. Th
Best Western Barrie
This Barrie, Ontario hotel, featuring an indoor pool, hot tub and 24-hour gym, is 2 miles from Kempenfelt Bay Beach. Best Western Royal Oak Inn offers spacious accommodations with free Wi-Fi.Each room at this eco-friendly hotel comes with a microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker. The contemporary rooms have cable TV along with a comfortable sitting area and desk.The hotel’s lobby features fireplace seating. During their stay, guests can enjoy a free hot breakfast that includes waffles, freshly baked muffins and fresh fruit.Lake Simcoe and MacLaren Art Centre are just one mile from Best Western Barrie. Georgian Downs is an 11 minute drive away.
The hotel is super quiet! If you like sleeping in complete silence, this place is for you. Comfortable beds and spacious room.
Friendly staff, great free breakfast – although no dairy free milk option.
- Bed comfortable, bathroom great, very clean and large room. Staff very pleasant and helpful. Hotel had a nice ‘family’ kind of atmosphere which made me feel welcome and relaxed.
- The room was clean and well furbished. Jacuzzi room very comfortable.
Very clean and comfort. but heating system was noisy a little.
Anyway very good.
- The security were nice, they never got mad that my friends and I kept going out for cigarettes!
- The hotel is super quiet! If you like sleeping in complete silence, this place is for you. Comfortable beds and spacious room.
Econo Lodge Orillia
One of our top picks in Orillia.This Econo Lodge is located in downtown Orillia, Ontario, just 1.4 miles from the Georgin College Orillia Campus. It serves a complimentary breakfast every morning and features free Wi-Fi access.Cable TV is available in all rooms at Econo Lodge Orillia. Each room is also equipped with a microwave, refrigerator and iron.The front desk at the Orillia Econo Lodge is staffed 24 hours a day. The hotel offers complimentary weekday newspapers and coffee in the lobby.Casino Rama is 7.3 miles from Econo Lodge Orillia. The Orillia Museum of Art and History is just a 4-minute drive away.
- I really enjoyed the huge comfy bed and the fact that it had a mini fridge and microwave:) staff was very friendly and helpful:)
- The breakfast was alright, I would have liked a cereal choice.
- Location. Staff is the best part of this place check in staff lady was super friendly and check out staff lady was also very friendly.
- I was in rm 227 the water trickled out of the faucet the small fridge sat on floor with microwave on it an when I arrived there was something stuck on the blacker that I don’t even want to know what it was .
- the bed was very hard and the door to the room did not close properly and the swipe cards didnt work. The breakfast consisted of bagels and bread and the coffee was watery had to go out for breakfast. Was staying for the weekend so i booked a different hotel
Monte Carlo Inn Barrie
A short drive from beautiful beaches and the charming downtown area, this Barrie, Ontario property features an on-site restaurant along with spacious guest rooms with microwaves and mini-refrigerators.Guests at the Monte Carlo Inn Barrie can start the day with a free continental breakfast or enjoy a workout in the on-site fitness center. A large salt-water swimming pool as well as free wireless internet access is also provided.A variety of recreational activities, including skiing and hiking are available only moments from the Barrie Monte Carlo Inn. Guests can also enjoy scenic boat cruises on Lake Simcoe, explore the Simcoe County Museum or spend the day at Elmvale Jungle Zoo, all available nearby.
- Room was super cozy and accommodated everything we needed it for. Room was clean, staff were friendly, over all a very very good place to stay at.
- Great spot to get to the ski resorts. Kids loved the pool
- The reception staff were very pleasant and the rooms were very clean.
Very helpful… the whole staff
Cleaning lady was very helpful
- Common areas and guest rooms were clean and guest rooms were very quiet.
Comfort Inn Barrie
Conveniently located in the center of the city, this Barrie hotel provides free Wi-Fi and daily breakfast. A refrigerator and a microwave are included in each room. The Simcoe Museum is 15 miles away.A 32-inch flat-screen TV is featured in the guest rooms at Comfort Inn Barrie. The spacious guest rooms also include a coffee maker, a work desk and free toiletries.BBQ facilities are available at the Barrie Comfort Inn. Fax and photocopying facilities are also provided at this pet-friendly property. The on-site vending machines are stocked with snacks and drinks.Eggs and fresh waffles are some of the breakfast items served daily at the Comfort Inn. Guests can enjoy the fresh fruit and breakfast meats which are also featured.The Barrie Arboretum is less than 2.5 miles away. The Elmvale Jungle Zoo is a 23-minute drive from the Comfort Inn Barrie.
- Jane at the front desk was amazing she went above and beyond. Such great customer service. The bed and pillows were comfy.
- The staff. This location was great. The staff made this place amazing.
- This was my second stay at this property in two weeks. The staff went out of their way to be helpful. The breakfast was great. Room was clean/ Bathroom was clean. Fresh towels every day if you needed them. Bed was very comfortable.
- I had an excellent rest and it was so peaceful. The bed was perfect.
The staff very friendly and helpful
We felt like staying with family
Comfort Inn Orillia
Just minutes from Orillia’s Casino Rama, and surrounded by a variety of recreational activities, this hotel features spacious accommodations, complete with a number of thoughtful amenities.The Comfort Inn Orillia places guests only a short distance from many area activities and attractions. Guests can enjoy golf, skiing and snowmobiling.Guests will enjoy a complimentary hot breakfast daily which includes eggs, bacon or sausage, waffles, yogurt, assorted breads and cereals, fresh fruit, juice, coffee and tea. Guests can browse the internet with free high-speed internet access or enjoy the outdoor picnic area.Lakehead University is a 5-minute drive from the hotel. Stephen Leacock Museum is 3 miles away.
- Comfortable bed. Windows that could be open. Fridge and microwave in the room.
Room was clean, comfortable and quiet.
Breakfast was very good.
Desk and support staff were very friendly and helpful.
the bed and pillows were very comfortable
breakfast was good
heat was good
- Very comfortable beds; lots of pillows. The breakfast was excellent, lots of choice. Staff were pleasant. Location to casino was good.
- Perfect location, amazing staff, big clean comfortable rooms, comfy beds, always my #1 choice to stay when I come to Orillia, would highly recommend.
Top Hotels In Edgar Ontario Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Edgar Ontario to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Edgar Ontario but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Edgar Ontario. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!