10 Best Hotels To Stay In Eden Utah – Top Hotel Reviews
Eden Utah is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Eden Utah. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Eden Utah. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Eden Utah. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Eden Utah right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Eden Utah with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
Skip to the most popular hotels in Eden Utah.
10 Best Hotels In Eden Utah:
Motel 6 – Ogden
This motel is 5 minutes from Interstates 15 and 84. Downtown Ogden is just over a mile away. The motel features cable TV in all rooms and an outdoor pool.Rooms at Motel 6 – Ogden are furnished with a work desk and have a dining area. Local calls are free, and Wi-Fi is available.Kids stay free and pets are welcome at the Ogden Motel 6. The front desk is staffed 24 hours a day and complimentary coffee is served in the lobby every morning. Coin laundry and fax and copy services are also available.Golden Spike Event Center is just under 5 miles from Motel 6 – Ogden. The Weber County Fairgrounds are less than 10 minutes away. The Hill Air Force Base is 15 miles from the motel.
- Coffee good but they need real cream for the morning coffee
- Easy to find from the hiway. Lots of restaurants in the area.
- That I can ordered a room online without waiting when I get there
- We liked that the floor was laminate rather than carpet. Much more likely to have a clear floor.
- The woman who checked me in was friendly and welcoming. The housekeeping staff were friendly. That’s not something you see all the time.
Best Western Plus High Country Inn
This hotel in Ogden, Utah offers an outdoor pool, an on-site dining and rooms with a fridge. Ogden Eccles Dinosaur Park is just 5 miles from this hotel.Each traditionally styled room offers Nintendo video game consoles and cable TV with HBO movie channels. A coffee maker and a work desk are also included.A free membership to Universal Gym is provided to guests. High Country Best Western Inn has laundry facilities are on site and the front desk is open 24 hours.Jeremiah’s Restaurant, located at Best Western High Country Inn, is open all day. It serves traditional American fare.Weber State University is a 15-minute drive from this hotel. The Treehouse Museum is 3.3 miles away. Golden Spike Events Center is 5 minutes away by car.
- Wish there were fluffy eggs. Maybe next time. The staff was great.
- The layout of the room and the space in the bathroom
- The employees were very pleasant and the lobby was nice. The rooms were well lit compared to most.
- The hotel had an amazing (and huge) grassy area for walking dogs. So nice.
- Best Western Plus of Ogden was a clean, quiet, friendly environment. The landscaping is beautiful. The room and outside property were maintained in an excellent manner. I will definitely return. I loved my stay!
Sleep Inn of Ogden
One of our best sellers in Ogden! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Sleep Inn of Ogden offers accommodations in Ogden.Every room has a TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Salt Lake City International Airport is 32 miles away.
- Amenities were clean and to our satisfaction. Staff was courteous and helpful, though stood directly outside door to lobby (directly) smoking. It’s not a big deal, but I work in service, too, and feel like it’s a “behind closed doors” thing.
- Room was quite small but it had everything we wanted.
- Beds were very comfortable and the room was very quiet.
- Desk manager was very friendly and helpful. Shower was great. Very clean.
- Comfortable rooms, excellent shower and a good breakfast with hot choices. We stayed here twice during our trip as it was such good value and ideally placed for skiing Snowbasin and Powder Mountain. If you are looking for somewhere to eat close by, Jeremiah’s is only a couple of minutes drive away and serves tasty diner-style food.
Best Western Plus Canyon Pines
One of our best sellers in Ogden! Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Best Western Plus Canyon Pines is located in Ogden in the region of Utah.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Salt Lake City is 26 miles from BW Plus Canyon Pines, and Hermitage is 8 miles from the property. Salt Lake City International Airport is 25 miles away.
- This is one of the cleanest properties I have stayed in recently. The rooms and halls were well lite. The breakfast was very good.
- Bed was comfortable, room and bathroom were clean.
- Beds are very comfortable and rooms are nice and clean.
- The breakfast was outstanding. The hotel staff were wonderful. Were very helpful and professional.
Breakfast food selection was varied and good.
Location was good, close to skiing at snow basin and restaurants.
Hot tub nice and hot.
Hilton Garden Inn Ogden
One of our top picks in Ogden.Featuring an indoor swimming pool and fitness center, this Ogden, Utah hotel is less than a 20 minute drive from the Snowbasin ski area entrance and a 45 minute drive from Salt Lake City International Airport. Free Wi-Fi is offered in all rooms.A flat-screen cable TV, refrigerator and private bathroom are featured in all rooms at Hilton Garden Inn Ogden. Styled in dark wood furnishings, all rooms provide plush white linens and neutral colored walls.Guests may relax in the poolside hot tub at Ogden Hilton Garden Inn. Ski Pass vendors are available near the 24-hour front desk on site.The Great American Grill offers on-site dining at Hilton Garden Inn Ogden. Dishes are inspired by classic American cuisine.
Mt. Ogden Golf Course and Newgate Mall are within a 10 minute drive of Hilton Garden Inn Ogden.
- The location was great! Walking distance to bars/restaurants, movie theater, shops & the temple.
- All around relaxing rooms and amenities. Great location.
- The hotel staff was amazing! The restaurant was really nice and was inviting. With the hotel being completely packed they could’ve used extra staff members in the restaurant for the breakfast rush because most of the food was depleted or cold, although the staff was working as hard as they could!
- The breakfast buffet that was included in my stay was great. The staff was super friendly and went above and beyond on a couple requests I made during my week stay. Having a mini fridge and microwave was very convenient. A super comfortable and relaxing stay.
- Great location in downtown Ogden – close to restaurants, historic 25th Street, movie theatres and gym
Bigelow Hotel and Residences, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Bigelow Hotel and Residences, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member is located in Ogden, just 5 miles from Hermitage. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.The nearest airport is Salt Lake City International Airport, 30 miles from Bigelow Hotel and Residences.
- We love going there to get away. It’s quiet it’s nice it’s clean free breakfast Wi-Fi it’s a beautiful hotel.
- Two history major found this hotel, fascinating! The lobby brings you back in time, the staff is down to earth, and the room was much – much bigger than expected. We had a fabulous time.
- The registration desk people were efficient & friendly. The bartender was outgoing and likeable. The housekeeping staff were doing an excellent job. The breakfast and breakfast crew were good (food was plentiful and tasty).
- I’ve lived in Utah my whole life but have only needed to stay in Ogden a few times. I always wanted to stay at the Ben Lomend/now Bigelow. We had a wedding to attend and took this opportunity to stay there. It was very nice. Easy check in, good parking, clean spacious room and very quiet. If the need arrises again, we will stay there.
- Superb breakfast. Great location. Huge rooms, large screen TVs, views of the city and mountains
Motel 6 Ogden Riverdale
One of our best sellers in Ogden! Located off Interstate 15, this Riverdale motel is just 1 miles from Hill Air force Base. It features a seasonal outdoor pool, laundry facilities and free morning coffee.Cable TV with extended channels, a work desk and a private bathroom are provided in every room at Motel 6 Ogden Riverdale. Select rooms include a microwave and refrigerator.Riverdale Motel 6 offers a 24-hour front desk and free on-site parking. Guests can relax on the sundeck during the summer months.Weber State University is 5 miles from this motel. Union Station Museum and Golden Spike Arena are both within a 15-minute drive away.
- Very clean, looked brand new. Convenient to restaurants and freeway access.
- We like to stay at this motel whenever we’re in the areà. Perfect location for us. Always clean and comfortable.
- Pillows were amazing. Better than even 5 Star hotels. The mattress was very hard. That was disappointing. Also the floors were sticky in spots. They need to do a better job of cleaning the hardwood floors.
- Cheap. Room opens right to parking space for easy access to vehicle.
- Coffee wasn’t out long and something like even bagels would have been nice
Jackson Fork Inn, LLC
Jackson Fork Inn, LLC offers accommodations in Huntsville. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this inn is air conditioned and features a TV and DVD player. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Hermitage is 6 miles from Jackson Fork Inn, LLC, and Ogden is 11 miles away. Salt Lake City International Airport is 34 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hampton Inn and Suites Ogden
Next to Eccles Conference Center in downtown Ogden, this hotel includes a daily hot breakfast buffet and free Wi-Fi in all guest rooms.A flat-screen cable TV is featured in each room at Hampton Inn and Suites Ogden. A spacious work desk and handy lap desk are provided for convenience. Coffee-making facilities are provided.In addition to the hot breakfast buffet, on-the-go breakfast bags are available Monday-Friday for guests. A 24-hour front desk welcomes guests to Ogden Hampton Inn and Suites. A fitness center and hot tub are featured on site. A business center is available.City Hall Park and the FBI regional office are within one block of the Hampton Inn and Suites Ogden. Ogden Union Station is a 2 minute drive away. Snowbasin and Powder Mountain Ski Resorts are 20 miles away.On site at the Ogden Hampton Inn and Suites, guests can enjoy high-speed internet access along with a modern fitness center. The hotel also features a well-equipped business center and 24-hour front desk service.
- Beautiful property with convenient location. Much nicer than I expected. Free breakfast is great too!
- The entire experience was fantastic. Staff was so nice.
- The food was excellent. The bed was the best I’ve slept in. The 24 hour business hub was a nice touch. Close to the Ogden City Christmas village. Room was a nice temperature. Easy check in and out. The 12:00 PM check out was a huge bonus.
- Breakfast was great and the staff very friendly. The room had a great mountain view.
- Excellent breakfast = lots of options; roomy unit; very nice staff; quiet; walkable area near great restaurants.
Courtyard by Marriott Ogden
Located in Ogden, 5 miles from Hermitage, Courtyard by Marriott Ogden features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a hot tub and ski storage, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Salt Lake City International Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- The room was nice and clean very comfy. The breakfast was very good and the pool area was relaxing.
- I liked the modern room we were in and I was blown away by the staff, who were amazing.
- The front desk staff was great, very helpful, and friendly .
- Great location, excellent breakfast choices included in room rate.
- Room was very nice, bed comfortable and very quiet
Top Hotels In Eden Utah Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Eden Utah to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Eden Utah but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Eden Utah. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!