10 Best Hotels To Stay In Eden Idaho – Top Hotel Reviews
Eden Idaho is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Eden Idaho. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Eden Idaho. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Eden Idaho. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Eden Idaho right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Eden Idaho with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Eden Idaho:
Red Lion Inn & Suites Jerome
Red Lion Inn & Suites Jerome offers accommodations in Jerome.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Great staff, we had a issue with a room with our dog and they got it figured out. At breakfast, the staff was great. made sure there was plenty of food, clean and turned cartoons ok for the kids.
- Everything was very clean which is so important to us. Bed was comfy and there was a very large screen TV which was a pleasant surprise. Nothing bad to say about this place!
We took the wrong exit and got a bit lost, but eventually found it. As others have mentioned it is very hard to see the sign from the street. We approached from both ways and still found it hard.
They are renovating and were very good at posting that information. We had no issues with that. Our room was lovely. Clean, lots of outlets etc. The shower was good. Very pleased.
Breakfast was good. They had lots of choices from eggs and sausage to bagels and cereal, etc. And a nice bowl of fresh fruit.
- They made an effort to have a nice place, premium bedding, extra nice breakfast, newspaper, great value!
- The lady that works the breakfast area was awesome as well as the young ladies at the front desk were very helpful.
Motel 6 Twin Falls
Motel 6 Twin Falls is half a mile from Magic Valley Mall and 1 miles from College of Southern Idaho. It offers an outdoor pool and free parking on site.Air-conditioned guest rooms are equipped with a telephone and a TV with cable channels. The private bathroom comes with shower facilities or a bathtub. Wake-up services can be requested.Guests can purchase drinks or light snacks from the vending machines. Wi-Fi access is available for a charge.Twin Falls Motel 6 is 2 miles from Snake River Canyon Tours and 2 miles from Canyon Springs Golf Course.
- We are pleased overall with our stay at the Twin Falls, Id Motel 6. It was the best Motel 6 that we’ve ever stayed at!
- The room was very clean and quiet at night. The floors were hardwood or laminate so there was no grungy carpet to deal with and the daily room cleaning was exceptional.
- Easy to get to. Around a lot of stores and restaurants
- The room was sparkling clean with convenient access. It was located near a variety of restaurants nearby. The staff was pleasant and welcoming.
- The ladies at the front desk were very friendly and helpful 🙂
Shilo Inn Suites Hotel – Twin Falls
One of our top picks in Twin Falls.Located 6 miles from Shoshone Falls, this Idaho hotel features a pool and hot tub. It has guest rooms equipped with free Wi-Fi. Free guest parking is available.A TV, a microwave, a refrigerator and a coffee maker are included in each air-conditioned room at Shilo Inn Suites Hotel – Twin Falls. Ironing facilities are also included in each room.Guests can work out in the fitness center at Twin Falls Shilo Inn Suites Hotel. For convenience, a business center and a guest laundromat are available.Canyon Springs Golf is a 5-minute drive from this hotel. Hagerman Fossil Beds National Monument is 37 miles away.
- We were very pleased with our stay here. It was very quiet. In a great location away from highways and close to shopping areas. Even though they were remodeling one half of the hotel building, we weren’t disturbed. We only heard the beep beep of a forklift the next morning. We would stay here again.
- Large, comfortable room. Very quiet, considering the hotel was under renovation.
- It was clean and we’ll put together and very spacious
- This room was exceptional. Have already recommended to friends and family
- The room was clean and comfortable and the staff were super friendly
Holiday Inn Express Hotel Twin Falls
This Twin Falls Holiday Inn is 4 miles from Interstate 85. It has an indoor pool and hot tub and serves breakfast every morning. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.Boldly colored rooms at Holiday Inn Express Hotel Twin Falls feature modern décor and cable TV. They come equipped with a microwave and a refrigerator.The Twin Falls Holiday Inn Express boasts a modern fitness center. A fully-equipped business center and coin laundry facilities are also available. The front desk is open 24-hours a day.Holiday Inn Hotel Twin Falls is just one mile from the College of Southern Idaho. The scenic Shoshone Falls are 5 miles away.
- Nice rooms, clean, good gym, and extensive well presented breakfast buffet.
- Breakfast was great, I particularly liked the egg white omelette
- I like the location. It was close to shopping and restaurants.
- Very clean hotel. Rooms were large and the facilities were great.
- Available much earlier than official breakfast time.
Quality Inn & Suites Twin Falls
Quality Inn & Suites Twin Falls offers accommodations in Twin Falls. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a TV.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The staff was excellent! Late checkin – no problem.
- Everything. Location, our room was very clean, pillows were nice and fluffy, our beds were comfy, enjoyed swimming, enjoyed breakfast, didn’t have to worry about our car and we were treated great.
- Breakfast was great. Had soft foods for my husband to eat since he had teeth surgery the day before we came.
- Bed was perfect!! Room very clean. Coffe , fridge and microwave.
- Staff were very friendly and tried their best to fix the problems we encountered. Some issues were out of their control. Breakfast was great! The beds were very comfortable.
Best Western Plus Twin Falls Hotel
Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Best Western Plus Twin Falls Hotel is located in Twin Falls. Free private parking is available on site.There is free shuttle service at the property.
- kleneex was covering the smoke detetor couldnt get the tv to work no directions no help from frony desk
Registration smooth and fast. Counter help was totally awesome, very friendly and pleasant. Room clean nice and comfortable. Nice breakfast selection.
- The staff was very helpful and friendly. The hot tub was wonderful to relax in after a long day. Breakfast was super yummy with all the different options you could choose from.
- Clean, comfortable, staff friendly and helpful would stay again
- The rooms are very clean and large. The bed is very comfortable. I didn’t go swimming but the pool and hot tub are open 24/7
Comfort Inn & Suites Jerome – Twin Falls
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Comfort Inn & Suites Jerome – Twin Falls offers accommodations in Jerome. Free private parking is available on site.A TV is featured.
- Clean, fresh, spacious and good pricing. Right off of the interstate and a direct shot into Twin Falls.
The room was very clean, comfortable and quiet . The bath tub was amazing. I enjoy a long soak with bubbles especially after a long day in the car.. The tub was larger than my soaker tub at home. For those of you like showers it has that too.
We made our reservation on the same day as arrival with a special room request which to my surprise was fulfilled with a smile. The front desk was very helpful and made sure we were happy with the room.
If are in the Twin Falls area don’t pass this one up.
Incredibly clean facility and rooms – obviously the staff work hard at this.
Very close to freeway exit. Signage show you immediately where the facility is located.
- The beds and pillows were very comfortable. Got an excellent night’s sleep.
- This is my favorite motel! Rooms are clean, beds comfortable, breakfast good! Location is perfect!
Hampton Inn Twin Falls
The Hampton Inn Twin Falls is located only half a mile from Snake River Canyon Rim, and one block from the College of Southern Idaho and Magic Valley Mall.Guests can enjoy a daily breakfast at the hotel. Afterward, they can relax in the indoor pool and hot tub. A fitness room and a business center are also on site.At the Twin Falls Hampton guest rooms include coffee-making facilities, a microwave, a small fridge and free Wi-Fi. A cable TV with HBO is also included.Located along Snake River, the Hampton Inn Twin Falls is within one half-mile to many area restaurants.
- Staff very accommodating with friendliness. Cleanliness was execellent.
- Location in Twin Falls is great – close to good restaurants, gas station, other stores, and attractions. Other than that, it’s a Hampton Inn! What else can you say? Beds are awesome, staff is friendly and helpful, cleanliness is always top-notch.
- Friendly, helpful staff. Nice clean pool and spa. Delicious breakfast with many choices. Clean rooms.
- The beds were very comfortable. Easy check-in. Staff was helpful in directing us to a place for dinner.
- The breakfast friendly atmosphere greeting was excellent
Red Lion Hotel Twin Falls
This Twin Falls hotel features an on-site restaurant and lounge. A free airport shuttle to Magic Valley Regional Airport, a 20 minute drive away, is available. Rooms provide cable TV.Free Wi-Fi is available in all guest rooms at the Red Lion Hotel Canyon Springs. Free toiletries and a hair dryer are provided in each private bathroom, and ironing facilities are provided.Appetizers and dinner are available at the Diamondsfields Lounge, on site at Canyon Springs Red Lion Hotel. Free popcorn is available to compliment evening drinks. Moxie Java’s, also on site, features light meals and snacks. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.A seasonal outdoor pool is available for guest use and a fitness center is also on site. A business center and a 24-hour front desk are also available for maximum guest convenience.Shoshone Falls is 6 miles from this Red Lion, and Centennial Waterfront Park is a 5 minute drive away. College of Southern Idaho is less than a 10 minute walk away.
- I liked the location and the staff. The parking lot needed to be cleaned up but we had a good stay👍
-The familiarity of the property when I am far from home.
-The price for a comfy bed.
- This is a very great place to stay, except for a horrible experience as I was waiting to register. A man who was also waiting was extremely rude and hurtful to me. The front desk man handled a potentially explosive situation very well, inviting me to come to a different area to get me registered and promising that my room would be far away from this horrible person.
- King size bed had lots of pillows. The roll in shower was spacious and had a great shower head.
- eggs were delicious , and bacon amazing nice roomy area with plenty of tables and the server on duty was very friendly
SureStay Hotel by Best Western Twin Falls
Located about 4 miles off Interstate 84, this Twin Falls, Idaho motel features an on-site fitness room and offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and a cable TV. The Faulkner Planetarium is 1 miles away.A work desk and seating area are provided in all rooms at the Super 8 -Twin Falls. Each room features simple décor and includes a coffee maker and hairdryer.Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast each morning at this motel.The staff at the Twin Falls Super 8 is available around the clock at the 24-hour front desk. Laundry facilities are on site.Magic Valley Mall and Canyon Springs Golf Course are both within a 5-minute drive of the motel.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Eden Idaho Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Eden Idaho to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Eden Idaho but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Eden Idaho. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!