10 Best Hotels To Stay In Echo Lake California – Top Hotel Reviews
Echo Lake California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Echo Lake California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Echo Lake California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Echo Lake California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Echo Lake California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Echo Lake California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Echo Lake California:
Rodeway Inn South Lake Tahoe
One of our top picks in South Lake Tahoe.Showcasing a barbecue and a private beach area, Rodeway Inn South Lake Tahoe is located in South Lake Tahoe in the region of California, just 2.6 miles from The Gondola at Heavenly. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some units have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and hiking. Reno-Tahoe International Airport is 39 miles from the property.
- Beds kept us sufficiently warm during the night. Super friendly staff, we were able to check in early too!
- The location is really good. The breakfast is better than other hotel nearby.
waffles and discount activity tickets through the front office. Facility is very close to the action, 4 minute walk.
When we arrived there was a small issue with the microwave. It was quickly resoled and we were pleased. Room was cleaned each day with fresh linens and the whole place was clorox fresh. We really enjoyed ourselves and will return.
- Location was okay. Staff was nice. They brought extra towels when I asked.
- VERY happy with our stay… yes the room isnt big and it also is a little dated BUT it is clean the bed is comfortable and the free breakfast was a great bonus the location is perfect for shopping dining casnos etc check them out
Apex Inn South Lake Tahoe
One of our top picks in South Lake Tahoe.Located in South Lake Tahoe, 4.2 miles from Patsy’s Skilift, Apex Inn South Lake Tahoe features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Reno-Tahoe International Airport is 43 miles away.
- Probably the only thing was the location of the hotel.
- Very pleasant, helpful and approachable staff, the room was modest but very clean.
Great basecamp for outdoor activities.
Bike friendly. Very small rooms have always been very clean. Perfect place if you just need a comfy bed and shower. Great pizza across the street. Short walk to coffee, groceries, CVS, etc…
Great value if you get a discount. Decent value at regular rate.
- Very satisfied. Older property, but bath and carpets had been updated, and it was very clean. Not the Ritz, but we weren’t looking for, or expecting that. Very good value for the money!
- Nice, clean room, friendly staff, great location for Sierra-at-Tahoe access. Non-memory foam pillows available in drawers under TV. Mini fridge, microwave and coffee maker were all handy.
Emerald Bay Lodge
Emerald Bay Lodge offers accommodations in South Lake Tahoe. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or pool. The rooms have a private bathroom.The Gondola at Heavenly is 5 miles from Emerald Bay Lodge, and Patsy’s Skilift is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Reno-Tahoe International Airport, 42 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Motel 6 South Lake Tahoe
Motel 6 South Lake Tahoe is located in South Lake Tahoe, 3.5 miles from Patsy’s Skilift and 5 miles from The Gondola at Heavenly.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV with cable channels. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Reno-Tahoe International Airport is 42 miles away.
- No soap soap shampoo one toilet paper staff understand when I was talking to him would not stay again
- What is good here? Only the price and the location, nothing more.
- Wasn’t sure what to expect as this was our first stay at a Motel 6, but it was good. Basic but comfortable, decent location, really lovely helpful staff and clean.
- Room had fridge and microwave which was nice, staff was also very polite. Tons of parking and not too far from concert venue. Room was clean.
- Staff was really nice and location wasnt too far from concert venue. Was able to keep same room although booked two different so that was nice.
Tahoe Valley Lodge
Directly off Highway 50 in South Lake Tahoe, California, near Heavenly Ski Area, this unique property provides complimentary parking and free Wi-Fi access.Tahoe Valley Lodge and Spa features a seasonal outdoor pool and relaxing hot tub. Guests will also appreciate free on-site tanning.With a location between Lake Tahoe and the High Sierra Mountains, the Tahoe Valley Lodge is surrounded by a variety of year-round activities. Guests can spend the day skiing or dog sledding in the winter, and during the summer, guests can go hiking, fishing and more.
No reviews yet.
This hotel is 1.5 miles from Lake Tahoe Beach and a 7-minute walk from Lake Tahoe Golf Course. It features spacious rooms with a flat-screen TV and serves a continental breakfast.A microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker are standard in every room at the Econo Lodge South Lake Tahoe. All rooms include free Wi-Fi and free cable. Some rooms also feature a fireplace.A continental breakfast is served in the lobby. Toast, coffee, juice, cereal and oatmeal are available.Many casinos, including Horizon Casino and Mont Bleu Casino, are within 3 miles of the hotel, and provide shuttle service to the Econo Lodge. Heavenly Mountain Ski Resort is a 6-minute drive away.The 24-hour front desk has fax and copy services at the South Lake Tahoe Econo Lodge. Free on-site parking is also available.
- Fireplace was a surprise and is a good size, cousi and you get what you pay for! Is good after all
- The fireplace was great addition to our winter fairytale experience. Loved this place.
- super close to Heavenly slopes and lots of food places. Has the basics, but nothing nice if you are looking for nice.
- The location & usually the heart shaped tub but they promised a certain room when I got there they had given my room to someone else
- Excellent staff assistance. Clean Room. Quiet. Comfortable Bed. Highly recommend this little hotel and would stay there again.
The Beach Retreat & Lodge at Tahoe
One of our top picks in South Lake Tahoe.Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub, The Beach Retreat & Lodge at Tahoe is located in South Lake Tahoe, just 2.6 miles from Patsy’s Skilift. The hotel has a terrace and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your balcony or patio. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.This hotel has a private beach area and ski equipment is available. A range of activities are available in the area, such as skiing, biking and hiking. The nearest airport is Reno-Tahoe International Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- The bed was comfortable and the room stayed very warm. Quiet place overall. The service was good.
The staff was super friendly and accommodated our requests. The shuttle drivers were friendly, helpful, and prompt. It’s walking distance to CVS, many restaurants and it is right on the lake. My only issues were that there was no toilet paper when we checked in and the bathroom could have been a tad cleaner, but it was fine. They brought us toilet paper as soon as we called. Also, the hot tub was luke warm, but that also could have been due to the cold weather?
Overall we enjoyed our stay and would easily book again.
- The check-in process couldn’t have been easier, especially since we were last minute bookers. We even got an upgraded room with a nice view of the lake. The bathroom was a bit dated, but the bed and pillows were very comfortable. It was great having a fireplace in the room too! I would highly recommend this hotel.
- Very nice and cleaned as I expected comfortable bed, I’m very satisfied.
- I just stayed at the Beach Retreat & Lodge at Tahoe for my 60th birthday. We had 2 rooms, 1 child and 3 pets. We had a lake view room with a fireplace and the view was amazing! Sidelines Pub was great! The staff were all extremely accommodating on a last minute room change. We will always stay here when we come to Lake Tahoe!
One of our top picks in South Lake Tahoe.This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the lake, Hotel Azure is located in South Lake Tahoe in the region of California, just 2.7 miles from Patsy’s Skilift. The hotel has a barbecue and a ski pass sales point, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.This hotel has ski storage and free use of bicycles is available. A number of activities are available in the area, such as skiing, biking and hiking. The nearest airport is Reno-Tahoe International Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- Over all great place to stay at, espacially if you ski in Heavenly.
- All staff members were super friendly and made sure we had everything we needed and more for a comfortable stay. We even got to borrow snow shoes as a complimentary courtesy. Staff made every interaction easy, hassle free, laid back, and pleasant.
- I was just there to sleep one night. In general, everything was fine. but the people who received us were not friendly at all. however the people who were there when we check out were very friendly.
- Very clean room. Great location to activities in central SLT.
- The room was one of the nicest during our trip. we were upgraded and the staff was really nice. Location is opposite to the lake and close to supermarket and food places. they have a hottub as well.
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Located in South Lake Tahoe in the region of California, 2 miles from The Gondola at Heavenly, Holly’s Place features a barbecue and views of the mountains. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV and Blu-ray player. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.You can play ping-pong at the inn. The nearest airport is Reno-Tahoe International Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- Beautiful quiet setting. Lots of privacy. Large area to play with my dog.
- Loved the cozy intimate feel. Lots of fun things to do.
- Friendly atmosphere, dog friendly, quiet place under the trees. Short walk to the Lake Tahoe. Loved it there. Recreation room was fabulous. We used the gas grill to bbq. Campfire every night.
- We loved the fenced yard so our dog could be off-leash, not to mention there was a jar of treats, dog towels, and even sheets so he could be on the bed with us, just like home! The guests were all friendly dog lovers, which made sharing common spaces easy and comfortable. Holly’s Place is easy walking distance from restaurants and the lake, and many restaurants are dog friendly as well.
- Loved the privacy, it was absolutely comfortable, and we could come and go as we pleased.
The Alder Inn
One of our top picks in South Lake Tahoe – and a guest favorite.
Located just a 5-minute drive from Stateline casinos, this South Lake Tahoe boutique hotel features a seasonal outdoor pool and year-round hot tub. The rooms include spa bathrobes.Wine glasses, a wine opener, a Keurig coffee and tea-making machine is provided in each uniquely-decorated guest room at The Alder Inn. A small fridge and microwave are also included for convenience.Free bicycles are available for guest use and ping-pong is available at The Alder Inn South Lake Tahoe.Lake Tahoe is less than a 10-minute walk away. The Gondola to Heavenly Mountain Resort is 1 miles away.
- Warm welcome at the reception desk. The room was very clean and well appointed, with everything we needed and nice touches. loved the plush blankets and robes and a dip in three jacuzzi heated to 104° while there was snow outside. a short 10 minute stroll to the Lakeside. Less in the opposite direction to the Blue Angel Café where we got a warm welcome and hot, comforting meal.
- Comfort and cleanliness of the room, fairly new bathroom
- We were in need of a first level room and they were able to accommodate us. Parking was nice. We were not able to use the spa this time, but it looked really inviting! Staff was very nice.
- The property was central, quiet and clean. The room was comfortable and spacious. The staff were all super helpful and friendly, always happy to help and suggested great places to see as well as dine. The hot tub was an awesome addition to a couple of nights on the road. Would definitely stay here again if visiting South Lake Tahoe. 🙂
- Nice interior, location, location, location, also hot tub & bathrobes!
Top Hotels In Echo Lake California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Echo Lake California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Echo Lake California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Echo Lake California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!