10 Best Hotels To Stay In Echalecu Navarre – Top Hotel Reviews
Echalecu Navarre is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Echalecu Navarre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Echalecu Navarre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Echalecu Navarre. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Echalecu Navarre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Echalecu Navarre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Echalecu Navarre:
The Plazaola Hotel can be found next to the San Miguel de Aralar nature park and the Urbasa mountain range. It has free Wi-Fi and free parking.The rooms in the Plazaola are decorated in a modern style. All have wooden floors and elegant furniture. All have air conditioning and heating as well as satellite TV.The hotel’s restaurant offers a variety of local and national dishes. A set menu is also available during the week.The Hotel Plazaola is set in the town of Irurtzun. It is just 15 minutes from Pamplona, 30 minutes from San Sebastian and 45 minutes from Vitoria. The nature reserve is ideal for outdoor sports. It is also great for golf. The hotel staff can organize trips around the region. The Plazaola is close to the A-10 and A-15 motorways.
We stopped on our way to San Sebastian. Quiet.
Comfortable place for sleep and breakfast. Clean and comfortable. Breakfast includes hot drinks, juice, pastries, bread, cheese, ham, fruit.
Good wi-fi. A lot of place to parking.
- Great location right outside of Pamplona very quiet and good value.
- Very convenient for the motorway. Super friendly and obliging staff. Dogs made welcome. Good value food. Our 5th stay, just as good as the first.
- The price, the breakfast, the staff, the shower, the bed.
- All was great, nice clean and big room. Very kind and helpful staff. Perfect ratio price/performance, recommended.
- We stopped on our way to San Sebastian. Quiet.
Hotel The Originals Hotel Rural Iribarnia
Set in the beautiful Navarran countryside, this restored 17th-century farmhouse is 15 minutes’ drive from Pamplona. Hotel The Originals Hotel Rural Iribarnia offers a traditional restaurant and rooms with flat-screen TV and free WiFi.Each inviting room at Hotel The Originals Hotel Rural Iribarnia features original wooden beams and stone walls. All rooms have central heating and a private bathroom.You can enjoy a varied daily breakfast in your room. Fresh, seasonal meals are served for dinner in the cozy dining room. Drinks from the bar can be served on the terrace or in the large garden bordered by a river.Hotel The Originals Hotel Rural Iribarnia is on the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route on the Bayona to Pamplona Trail. The Señorío de Bértiz Nature Reserve is 9.9 mi away and the Ulzama Golf Resort is 6.2 mi away.
- The room was a reasonable size, with a small table and chairs. The bathroom was sizeable and good quality, although some sort of barrier to prevent undue spray from the shower would have been appreciated. The village was charming; we enjoyed our stay.
- Everything. The location, the quiteness, the hosts, the food and the room. Everything was charming, even the small talk on the village square we listened to while lying in bed. We booked it short notice and we surprised. I certainly can recommend it.
- la habitación, así como el desayuno y el trato de los dueños, una maravilla de personas
- La amplitud de la bañera y la cama. Todo cuidado al detalle. Me ha encantado.
- Los que regentan el establecimiento son muy amables y siempre están atentos para resolver cualquier cosa que se necesite.
Pamplona El Toro Hotel & Spa
Pamplona El Toro Hotel & Spa is a rustic-style building in the Navarra countryside just 2.2 mi from Pamplona Train Station. It has a garden. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All air-conditioned rooms have flat-screen TV and mini-bar. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries, bath or shower, hairdryer.Pamplona El Toro Hotel & Spa has a restaurant that serves Navarre cuisine prepared by chef David Yárnoz, who is awarded with 1 Michelin star.The hotel’s on-site spa offers a sauna, an indoor pool, a fitness center, and massages.The hotel is just 0.6 mi from Rocópolis Climbing Center, and Añezcar Horse Riding Center is 1.6 mi away. Zuasti Golf Course is 2.8 mi away, and you can also go bowling nearby.Pamplona El Toro Hotel & Spa is only 0.6 mi from the AP-15 motorway which connects Zaragoza and San Sebastián.
Stayed in the hotel just for one night on the way to Madrid. The hotel is very nice, excellent staff. Free parking.
Would definitely recommend this property. Easy to find the place as the hotel stands near the road. The nice surprise was a complimentary pack with water and apples upon check-out.
- Excellent cuisine, clean, welcoming and comfortable
- This will always be our place to stay when in Spain 😍
- Wonderful quiet location just outside of center of town. The hotel grounds were gorgeous and hotel/rooms were rustic with beautiful floor tiles and wooden beams. Rooms were large. Staff was so friendly and helpful even during this busy week of the “Running of the bulls”. Easy to get to and from via taxi, walked around town. Would stay again and take advantage of the spa services next time.
- Excellent breakfast- one of the best we have ever encountered in a hotel. Staff was friendly and solicitous. Beautiful renovation. Can’t wait for spa to open around Easter. Restaurant was so good- and priced reasonably.
- Stayed in the hotel just for one night on the way to Madrid. The hotel is very nice, excellent staff. Free parking.
Hotel Venta de Ulzama
Located next to a deer farm, this family-run hotel is 16 mi north of Pamplona. Set in a 19th-century mountain chalet-style building, it offers rustic rooms with free Wi-Fi and a fireplace.The rooms at Hotel Venta de Ulzama feature wooden floors. There is a flat-screen TV and private bathroom with toiletries.Breakfast is available and the hotel has a bar and restaurant with a terrace overlooking the surrounding countryside. There is also a snack bar.Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in Navarra. You can go horse riding or hiking nearby, and Señorío de Bértiz Nature Reserve is a 10-minute drive away.You can drive to San Sebastián and San Juan de Luz in under an hour from the Venta de Ulzama. There is also a golf course 7.5 mi away. The hotel offers free parking on site.
- Lovely place with extremely good attention to detail. Great people!!!
- The hotel. But the rooms were too basic for the price paid
- The hotel was located fairly near Pamplona. It was in the middle of Country was lovely with dogs and deer near hotel.
- Staff were very friendly and professional. Food was excellent , good wine list too.
- El lugar es increíblemente maravilloso, me ha encantado el edificio y su comodidad, la decoración, la calidad de su restaurante, su limpieza pero sobre todo la profesionalidad de su personal con un trato excepcional.
Hotel Agustinos is just 2.5 mi from the center of Pamplona in the Los Agustinos business area. It offers air-conditioned rooms, and has a free sauna and Turkish bath.All of the modern rooms at Hotel Agustinos have flat-screen TVs, a choice of pillows, mini-bar, a safe and a telephone. They offer attractive décor with dark wooden floors and bright finishes.There is a large restaurant offering traditional dishes from the Navarra region. There is also a café.The hotel offers easy access to the A-15 motorway, which goes to San Sebastian, Vitoria, Bilbao and France. Noain Airport is just 15 minutes’ drive away. Free parking can be found onsite.
- The staff was very accommodating and friendly. They called a taxi for us whenever we needed it. We stayed here for San Fermin and it was nice to stay away from the city center to get some sleep. The room was spacious and bed was comfortable. We had one meal at their cafe downstairs which was very good. We had a late train out and they offer a very desirable late checkout for 5 euros an hour.
- Check out the location on the site map beforehand and dont rely on your satnav to pinpoint the location.
- Lovely big room with fridge/ minibar for storing drinks. Had bath as well shower. Very clean. Next door to a big commercial centre. Plenty of shops and places to eat.
- Perfect place for a short time, clean and tidy, staff very friendly in reception. very comfy bed and good restaurant.
Very convenient location for a night-stop on a long journey. Ample parking, friendly staff, tasty dinner available, good breakfast.
If you fill your tank at the nearby automatic gas station, it’s a LOT cheaper than on the motorway.
Signposts from the main road indicate “NH Augistinos”: don’t be confused, this IS the place. The street address given online was not helpful, the actual location is on the intersection of Calle B and Calle E.
Hotel Rural Teodosio de Goñi
This rural hotel is located in the village of Aizpún in Navarra, a 30-minute drive from Pamplona. It offers free parking and free Wi-Fi.The rooms at the Hotel Rural Teodosio de Goñi all have private bathrooms and heated. They come with large windows with lots of natural light and attractive wood features.Hotel Teodosio de Goñi has a typical restaurant, a bar and a large outdoor terrace. There is also a TV room with a flat-screen TV and a separate lounge. A children’s playground and fronton court can be found by the hotel.Hotel Rural Teodosio is situated within the Goñi Valley, by the mountain ranges of Andía and Urbasa. The Bardenas Reales Nature Reserve is a short drive away.
– comfortable rooms
– very scenic location
– a good accommodation alternative to Pamplona, if you’re willing to drive on a scenic road
The owners were very friendly and accommodating and we managed to get over the language barrier with a bit of help from google translate! The set menu for lunch was good value.
The hotel was in a little village in the mountains, beautiful countryside but quite remote so great if you want a quiet location.
The room was nice but a little basic with a nice bathroom.
- It is in a really beautiful part of the world and has evidentally had a lot of money spent on it – the staff were very friendly but our total lack of Spanish and their total lack of English (although some of the menu was in English) made life a little challenging but we coped. The food was good, plain and wholesome and inexpensive
- Very friendly staff, good dinner. Cow bells instead of lullabies.
- Very nice village in the mountains. Great hosts, good local food.
- – comfortable rooms
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Andia is located in Orcoyen, 1.9 mi from the Pamplona Train Station. This hotel offers an on-site restaurant and bar, fitness center, and tennis court.Each air-conditioned room at this hotel has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, safe, and desk, plus a bathroom with a bath and shower, hairdryer, and free toiletries.The hotel also offers an apartment with all the facilities of a room, plus a kitchenette with a mini-bar and a microwave.There is a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and tour desk available for guests. The on-site restaurant offers local cuisine and private booths for 10 to 500 people.Pamplona City Center is a 10-minute drive from Hotel Andia, and La Ciudadela Park is 3.1 mi away. Pamplona Cathedral is 10 minutes away by car.
- EXCELLENT MODERN HOTEL. HAD SOME DIFFICULTY LOCATING IT.RECEPTION STAFF VERY HELPFUL.USED LOCAL BUS IN/OUT OF CITY CENTRE FROM BUSTOP RIGHT OUTSIDE HOTEL.
- The restauarant meal was 24 euro for three courses including a bottle of wine. It was excellent food, well served and a great price. Its not really a 4 star more like 3 star but comfortable ans safe
- quite a nice hotel, that looks the part. Nice rooms and good value.
- Perfect for traveling into Pamplona by bus, journey 1.30€.
- Very nice clean and comfortable place. Good parking and easy access location. Excellent treatment by staff. The beds were nice and bathrooms impecable. Good quality shampoo. Breakfast buffet was quite good as well.
Unique hotel 6 miles from the center of Pamplona, in the middle of the countryside, surrounded by gardens and next to the Ultzama River, in the town of Olabe.Comfortable and individual rooms, decorated with intense colors that create a charming, bold, and warming atmosphere. The hotel has two lounges equipped with fireplaces, and homey exterior terraces where you can enjoy a relaxing read, or breakfast.This is a rural hotel with a privileged position from which to visit any one of the many Navarran geographical points of interest. Three golf courses are only a few miles away, as well as the Museum Jorge Oteiza and the Señorio de Bertiz natural reserve.
- The setting was idyllic and the property has lots of charm with a rustic flavor. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We came for the Fermin festival and elected to take cabs into town due to the lack of parking, the staff was helpful in arranging cabs for us. They also allowed us to use their personal cell phones since ours were stolen in another town.
- The gentleman who received us was very welcoming. Food was excellent.
- The staff was amazing! They upgraded our room for free, they prepared a great breakfast, they gave us great recommendations as far as places to visit and things to do. Beds were comfy, room was spotless, shower was hot!
- Such a friendly welcome.at this interesting hotel. We were so well looked after and enjoyed a lovely dinner and superb breakfast. Gorgeous views of the surrounding countryside.
- Lovely welcome, very friendly , free drink on arrival
Hotel Pamplona Plaza
One of our top picks in Pamplona.Located next to Pamplona Railway Station, Hotel Pamplona Plaza is 10 minutes’ walk from the Old Town, where the San Fermín bullrun starts. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.It features rooms with air conditioning, safe, and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The bathroom comes wit free toiletries, magnifying mirror, bath or shower, and hairdryer.The Pamplona Plaza’s cafeteria serves snacks and drinks throughout the day.
- free secure moto parking, 15 minute walk to old town, tapas in old town was excellent.
- Close to the city, rooms clean, friendly staff, breakfast selection’s pretty good
- Great and helpful staff. Nice buffet style breakfast. Nice amenities for price
- The entire hotel has been recently renovated! Our room and bathroom were brand new, and very clean. Location is a nice walk from old town, and close to several restaurants. Also parking was so convenient!
The hotel is remodeling but it was not an issue for us. The staff very friendly and gave us an excellent service.
Location is good. Not so far to the historical city and very close to the bus station.
Suites Pamplona Plaza
Offering smart apartments, Suites Pamplona Plaza is within 15 minutes’ walk of Pamplona’s old town and original city walls. Just 1,950 feet from the city’s railway station, it features a café and a 24-hour reception.Each spacious apartment at Suites Pamplona Plaza has modern décor with parquet floors. The living room has a sofa and satellite TV, while the kitchenette comes with an electric hob, a microwave, fridge, coffee maker and a washing machine. Apartments are cleaned daily.A buffet breakfast is served in the Pamplona Plaza’s café, while traditional Navarran cuisine is on offer in the Artea Restaurant.Free WiFi is available in the apartments and also at reception, where there is a computer for guests’ use. Free onsite parking is also available.
- Friendly staff and apartment very clean. Cleaned every day which is unusual for an apartment.
Todo muy bien, la cama cómoda.
poder ir al centro andando
- El baño muy bien. La cocupa es amplia. La calefacción calentó enseguida el piso.
- El apartamento estaba muy limpio, muy bonito y cómodo, el parking gratuito genial.
- Heel ruim appartement goed uitgerust. Gunstige prijs. Parkeergarage.
Top Hotels In Echalecu Navarre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Echalecu Navarre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Echalecu Navarre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Echalecu Navarre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!