10 Best Hotels To Stay In Eaton Center New Hampshire – Top Hotel Reviews
Eaton Center New Hampshire is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Eaton Center New Hampshire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Eaton Center New Hampshire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Eaton Center New Hampshire. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Eaton Center New Hampshire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Eaton Center New Hampshire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Eaton Center New Hampshire:
Inn at Crystal Lake and Palmer House Pub
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Inn at Crystal Lake and Palmer House Pub offers accommodations in Eaton Center, just 10 miles from North Conway. The inn has a terrace and a private beach area, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a CD player are provided. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for skiing and biking. Lincoln is 31 miles from Inn at Crystal Lake and Palmer House Pub, and Jackson is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 43 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Located in Eaton Center, 11 miles from North Conway, Snowvillage Inn features a terrace and a private beach area. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find concierge services at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and hiking. Jackson is 18 miles from Snowvillage Inn, and Meredith is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 41 miles from the property.
- Views outside the building were amazing. The staff was amazing, and don’t skip the restaurant. Unlike most other places the food was amazing, including the free breakfast. It’s a nice place if you want to just sit back quietly, but you’ll have to jump in your car you get to anything.
- Location, views, food staff and lounge facilities were all excellent. A fascinating array of birds were also on view having been enticed by bird feeders to the property.
- Breakfast was excellent as was dinner Thursday night. Room was cozy and clean . Bed had nice firm mattress.
- The hosts were wonderful, cheerful, friendly, informative. Great people.
- Superb quiet location in a forest with long distance views of Mount Washington. Friendly welcome, good breakfast.
This Conway hotel has free Wi-Fi and individually decorated rooms with a flat-screen TV and a refrigerator. White Mountain National Forest is one mile away.Rooms come with cable TV and offer either a work desk or a sitting area. A private bathroom is also included at Conway Scenic Inn.Guests can enjoy heated rooms during the winter and cool air conditioned rooms in the summer.Conway Scenic Railroad is a 10 minute drive from Scenic Inn and Story Land amusement park is 12 miles away.
- Very close to everything we wanted to venture out to
- Warm room during the coldest night. Clean room with more space than expected. Large bed.
- Very friendly, clean with great hospitality. Helpful with information on places and things to do.
- The room was toasty warm with the heating on. The owners were friendly and helpful, giving us good maps to use, and pointing us to a very nice Chinese restaurant. Room size was good.
- very quiet, clean, small inn, nice owners & staff, close to all our needs
White Mountain Hotel and Resort
One of our top picks in North Conway.Surrounded by the natural beauty of Hale’s Location, this elegant North Conway resort features a year-round heated outdoor pool and hot tub overlooking the mountains. Free Wi-Fi and 2 dining options are also provided. Daily full breakfast is included.A flat-screen TV and a fridge are found in each Colonial-style room of the White Mountain Hotel and Resort. A coffee maker, work desk and iron are also included.The Ledges Dining Room serves nightly specials with fine china and candlelit tables. Tullamore Tavern offers a variety of drinks and full dining menu including pub food.Guests of the White Mountain Resort can enjoy a wide range of spa and massage treatments. A fitness center, game room and golf course are also available.Echo Lake State Park is next to the resort and is accessible by walking trails. The waterfalls of Diana’s Baths are a 6-minute drive away.
The outdoor pool was great
The dinner at restaurant was delicious
- The bed and pillows were so comfortable, the staff were happy to assist with anything we needed, they didn’t give us the impression we were putting them out, which was great!They were very friendly and always smiling!
- Nicely placed off the beaten path, but parking is not at all handy. The rooms are just average, I have actually had better rooms for far less. Paint was peeling around the windows, the broken metal stopper for the tub was just left on the shelf in the shower. the shower head they boast about really wasn’t very good. Basically the description is over rated. This is a 119.00 room NOT a 289.00 room by any stretch.
- Love the out door hot tub, heated pool and the bar and restaurant
- Al,the bartender,was great. Also breakfast staff.
- The outdoor pool was great
Comfort Inn & Suites North Conway
One of our best sellers in North Conway! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Comfort Inn & Suites North Conway offers accommodations in North Conway. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a private bathroom. A TV is provided.Lincoln is 27 miles from Comfort Inn & Suites North Conway, and Jackson is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 48 miles from the property.
- Free breakfast. Movie night for kids with popcorn & sweets
- Great location, very friendly staff. Good rooms.
- The accommodations were just what we wanted . Breakfast offered a wonderful selection of food. The staff was friendly and helpful.
- Lovely desk and breakfast staff. Eager to be helpful. Nice clean pool area, though small, Very centrally located to everything in North Conway. Attractive room and convenient parking
- Staff was extremely friendly, hotel was clean and well maintained, pool was clean and warm, breakfast was good with a lot of choices.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites North Conway
In New Hampshire’s scenic White Mountains, this North Conway hotel has spacious rooms equipped with free Wi-Fi and a cable TV. It features an indoor pool and hot tub.The rooms at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites North Conway include a cable TV and refrigerator. There is also a sitting area and a coffee machine.Guests can use the computer with free Wi-Fi in the hotel’s 24/7 business center or enjoy the on-site game room.The North Conway Holiday Inn has a daily breakfast that includes eggs, cinnamon rolls, yogurt, tea and juice. Free coffee is also provided.Mount Washington Valley Children’s Museum is a 4-minute drive from the hotel and Black Mountain Ski Resort is 12 miles away.
- The coffee and breakfast were great. The staff were super friendly and helpful. The hotel has a warm, family feeling atmosphere. It wasn’t over crowded, which was nice. The room was very quiet, clean and had a comfortable bed. The pool and jacuzzi was clean and very nice during the day, since it was in a 4 season sun lighted room! Also it’s perfectly located around stores and restaurants. I would definitely return again!
- Great property, nice pool, friendly staff and excellent breakfast every morning.
- The staff was very friendly and went out of their way for me.
- The beds were extremely soft and comfortable. Pool area was nice. All facilities were clean. Very happy with stay!
- I really loved the location. It was in the middle of some good great attractions, and even better restaurants. ( if you decide to stay at the hotel , don’t miss the Black Cap Grille about a 1-2 min drive , the food is amazing )Back at the hotel, The service was amazing and staff were very friendly. They offered breakfast, which me and my daughter loved. ( they even had a pancake machine) YUM! The Indoor pool was absolutely the highlight of my daughters trip . I would definitely recommend and look forward to coming back.
Green Granite Inn
Located in North Conway in the region of New Hampshire, 28 miles from Lincoln, Green Granite Inn features a seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub.Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom. A TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 48 miles from the property.
- Staff is very friendly. My girls enjoy the pool here
- Breakfast was wonderful! Eggs were great.. place was clean and enjoyable.
- Bed was good. Space in room was good. Breakfast was good.
- Terrific location..walking distance to Hannaford and Walgreens. Very easy access and close to all other town amenities
- The breakfast was great! And the hot tub was very relaxing!
Yankee Clipper Inn
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and a ski pass sales point, Yankee Clipper Inn is located in North Conway in the region of New Hampshire, just 27 miles from Lincoln. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this inn is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and fishing. Portland International Jetport Airport is 48 miles from the property.
- The hairdryer didn’t work it was very convenient it was close to with my mother and my sister live
- I was a little nervous staying here but I was surprised. The staff were all really nice it was clean and the bed was so comfortable
- bed was comfortable . concrete walls and floor . quiet
- Loved the gas fireplace in the room! The room and bathroom were immaculate, and cleaned daily. The table area and mini-fridge were appreciated, and the cable t.v. reception was great. The decor was classic and tasteful.
- Nothing… they refused to refund our money or cancel the second night
Kearsarge Inn is located in North Conway, just 27 miles from Lincoln.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. A TV is available.Jefferson is 31 miles from Kearsarge Inn, and Jackson is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 50 miles from Kearsarge Inn.
- The room was beautiful. Large and sunny and clean.
- My wife and I spent two nights for our two-year wedding anniversary and had a lovely time. The Inn got in touch with us before our stay to make sure everything would be ready for us upon arrival since we were coming from out of state. The staff was wonderful and very accommodating (offered us wine glasses and let us borrow a corkscrew) and they gave some great recommendations for dining in town. Our room was cozy and beautifully decorated with pictures of local heritage. Everything was clean, neat and immensely comfortable. Plus great coffee and tea every morning in the parlor downstairs. Nothing like turning on the fireplace and curling up with a glass of wine and watching the Winter Olympics in the heart of the mountains with the one you love! We will be returning for many years to come!
- Location, neatness, New England charm, money for value. Really like coffee and OJ in the morning.
- The size of my bed and the room was amazing (room No 14)
- .A great stay in North Conway. Located in walking distance of restaurants and shops in town. You could roller skate in the huge toom and bathroom. The decor matched the age of the house and getting into and out of the room was simple. This room could go for $200 or more per night in foliage season, so it was a great bargain for mid-week winter.
Swiss Chalets Village Inn
One of our top picks in North Conway.Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue, Swiss Chalets Village Inn is located in North Conway in the region of New Hampshire, just 26 miles from Lincoln. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find ticket service at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Jefferson is 27 miles from Swiss Chalets Village Inn, and Jackson is 3 miles from the property. Portland International Jetport Airport is 53 miles away.
- the staff was very helpful. They kept the room clean. Location is close to skiing, restaurants, and other mountain activities.
- I liked everything about the room and the experience we had can’t say anything bad about our stay the room was the staff was nice you could not ask for a better place to stay in North Conway for the price I can’t wait to go back in the summer
- This was our second time staying at this property. The location is very close to the center of North Conway. Rates are very reasonable compared to other area properties. Hot continental breakfast is nice. Our room is clean (also has clean sheets). Friendly owners/staff that live on site. Property is attractive to the landscape (nice views).
- The beds were very comfortable and the pillows were awesome!! Big and fluffy. The rooms were quite large and came with a full kitchen. Will stay there again
- Very private. Breakfast was good. Staff were friendly
Top Hotels In Eaton Center New Hampshire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Eaton Center New Hampshire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Eaton Center New Hampshire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Eaton Center New Hampshire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!