10 Best Hotels To Stay In Eastover North Carolina – Top Hotel Reviews
Eastover North Carolina is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Eastover North Carolina. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Eastover North Carolina. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Eastover North Carolina. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Eastover North Carolina right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Eastover North Carolina with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Eastover North Carolina:
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Fayetteville North
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Fayetteville North is located in Fayetteville, just 30 miles from Sanford. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Fayetteville Regional (Grannis Field) Airport, 9 miles from Fairfield Inn & Suites Fayetteville.
- The hotel is fairly new. We liked the whole atmosphere. Would like to visit again in a few years and see if it is still the same.
- Excellent room layout. Liked the sofa and decor. Breakfast area well done. Good food presentation. Liked that breakfast was served until 10:00.
- I liked that it was clean and felt like a safe place to leave my car parked outside
- staff was friendly and professional the place was clean, and peaceful. I got a very sound sleep and the breakfast was great! I would definitely stay here again! the pool was extremely clean and open late which was a bonus
- I liked everything about it. Also I love the fact that it’s a no pet zone thank God.
DoubleTree by Hilton Fayetteville
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, DoubleTree by Hilton Fayetteville offers accommodations in Fayetteville. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some accommodations feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is Fayetteville Regional (Grannis Field) Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- Location, cleanliness, the kindness of the staff as well as the design of the room.
Everything was excellent.. Room and bathroom clean. Bed comfortable. Towels nice and thick.
- Out was right of the interstate ask there really wasn’t a view
- Conveniently located off the I 95. Stopped for the night to rest. Half way Mark to New York.
- Room was spacious. Bed, linens and pillows very nice. Had a nice size fridge, a keurig and a large tv. Bathroom was nice with plenty of towels and toiletries.
Motel 6 Fayetteville
Off of Interstate 95, the Fayetteville Motel 6 is a15-minute drive from Fayetteville State University. Guests at this hotel will have access to an on-site outdoor pool and terrace.Wi-Fi is available and cable TV is provided in all standard guest rooms of this Fayetteville hotel. Rooms feature patterned bedding with dark colors and wood furnishings.A laundromat is on site at the Motel 6 Fayetteville and free morning coffee is available. Guests can use fax and photocopying facilities at this hotel.Crown Center Coliseum is a 10-minute drive from the hotel and the Fayetteville Museum of Art is 12 miles away. Cumberland County Park is also a 10-minute drive from this hotel.
- The service at the front desk was very excellant. I really appriciate how i was helped and how both individuals took there time to get to know me and help me and make my stay possible. Thank you so much. Will stay there again. Plus the checkout time was perfect.
- Friendly staff, location, quietness in rooms (except the sound from a heater), microwave oven at the reception. Also it was very warm inside though it was about -13C outside at night.
- Staff was friendly and helpful and price was right
- The cleanliness of the room was awesome. I would recommend this motel for those on a budget
- Staff failed to make the wakeup call I had requested at check-in. Bathroom light not functioning.
Hampton Inn and Suites Fayetteville, NC
Hampton Inn and Suites Fayetteville, NC is located in Fayetteville, just 29 miles from Lumberton. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Fayetteville Regional (Grannis Field) Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- An up-to-date, very nice Hampton Inn. I was very impressed with the front desk staff – very welcoming and helpful.
- Clean & Comfy!!! Very modern. Wonderful bed & pillows. Room lauout is exceptional…especially the bathroom…designed for two with prinacy. Great value. Easy off I-95.
- This place has the look that you see in the pictures. It opened in July 2017 and it still smells new when you go in. The rooms has been maintained in outstanding condition down to the carpet.
- Everything new and clean. Breakfast was done well.
- The staff was very helpful, efficient, and friendly. The property was beautiful and clean.
Days Inn Fayetteville
The Days Inn Fayetteville is located off Interstate 95 and is a 10 minute drive from Central Fayetteville. This hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and a daily continental breakfast is available.A microwave and refrigerator are provided in all brightly decorated rooms of this Fayetteville hotel. Cable TV is also included and guests will enjoy in-room tea and coffee-making facilities.The Fayetteville Days Inn is pet friendly and features vending machines on site. A 24-hour reception is available for added convenience and newspapers are provided to guests each day.Fort Bragg is a 30 minute drive from this hotel and Cumberland County Park is 7 miles away. Fayetteville State University is a 15 minute car ride from the hotel.
- Great hospitality at check in and clean and cozy room
- staff was very nice and helpful at check in. We were able to leave our car when we went on a cruise which was great, and the shuttle to the port was a plus. We would have liked to have a shuttle when we returned but a cab was ok.
- Excellent value. Clean, well furnished in addition to a TV, refrigerator, microwave, WiFi and free breakfast. A great deal.
- Beds we’re comfortable and rooms were very clean. Coffee and waffles were good! Good looks on the sugar free syrup!!
- It was nice and clean. It was comfortable. I like the cable channels. Breakfast was good.
SureStay Plus Hotel by Best Western Fayetteville
The SureStay Plus Hotel by Best Western Fayetteville is located with easy access to Interstate 95 and minutes to the historic downtown area. It is convenient to local attractions including the Crown Center, Museum of the Cape Fear, Fayetteville State University and Fayetteville Market House. Fort Bragg is just a few miles from the hotel.Visitors can enjoy a variety of nearby outdoor recreational activities like fishing and golfing. There are several restaurants, cocktail lounges and specialty shops in the surrounding area.Full-service features and amenities include free local calls and free parking.Guests of this North Carolina hotel are invited to take advantage of the exercise room and seasonal outdoor pool.Business travelers can access copy and fax services. This hotel offers 900 square feet of banquet and meeting facilities. Outdoor meeting space is also available.All guest rooms feature coffee makers, refrigerators, microwaves, hair dryers and ceiling fans. In addition to standard amenities, some rooms have whirlpool bathtubs.It is a pet-friendly hotel.
- Strangely, eggs were kind of fluffy! Rooms can use a little updating but clean and very comfortable beds! Smiles on the staff!
- Was amazed by the quality for the price ! Lovely bedding ! Breakfast great . Will b back !
- Didn’t get to have breakfast , they close the breakfast at 9 am , way to early
- I love that it’s pet friendly and doesn’t break the bank, the entire area was so clean and quiet!
- The breakfast was good with many options. The room was very clean! It was a great place to spend the night while traveling.
Super 8 Fayetteville
Super 8 Fayetteville is located in Fayetteville, just 29 miles from Lumberton.All rooms have a TV. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Fayetteville Regional (Grannis Field) Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- friendly staff, quite location, close enough to walk to a few restaurants, right by the highway on/off exit.
- The general manager was wonderful. My daughter became very sick during our stay, a d Gita was so helpful and concerned. She even called later that day to check on her and made sure we arrived safely because she knew I was traveling alone with my children. Beyond excellent customer service, genuine care!
- Beds were comfortable, breakfast was ok.Staff was very friendly.Sn ok stay.
- The room was easy to heat and the breakfast was great. The staff very friendly.
- Phone didn’t work. When I wanted to use appliance had to move frig to plug in. Had to move night stand to plug in clock.
Holiday Inn Fayetteville I 95
Offering easy access to Interstate 95 and Highway 53, this hotel features rooms with microwaves and refrigerators. Free Wi-Fi is available at the Holiday Inn.Modern accommodations come with seating areas and a work desk at the Holiday Inn Fayetteville I 95. The accommodations also feature dark wood furnishings and white bedding. Guests can dine at the on-site restaurant, The Baron, which serves southern food. The hotel also has an indoor pool and fitness center.The Fayetteville Holiday Inn a 30-minute drive from Fort Bragg, a military base. Fayetteville is 5 miles from the hotel.
- The Bed was comfortable- the location is great. The staff is great.
- The room was comfortable..breakfast was great. The only thing is that the pool was closed during our stay which we were looking forward to and they didn’t compensate us for the pool being closed.
- The room was very clean. We loved that there was Keric coffee maker in the room. The location was very convenient, right off the exit of I95
- We loved everything. We loved the pool we had it all to ourselves. Everything was awesome. The room was huge, bed comfortable. I loved the fish tacos and breakfast. I could go on and on. The staff were so friendly at the desk and so helpful.
- Restaurant and indoor pool were great after a long day on the road.
Baymont Inn & Suites Fayetteville I-95
One of our top picks in Fayetteville.Located off I-95, this hotel is a 10-minute drive from downtown Fayetteville, North Carolina. It features spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi and serves a daily breakfast buffet.All rooms include a cable TV and are warmly decorated with carpeted floors. A microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker are available in select rooms at the Hampton Inn Fayetteville I-95.Free access to the seasonal outdoor pool and a business center is provided to guests of the Fayetteville Hampton Inn. Free on-site parking is also available.Fayetteville Museum of Art is 7.7 miles from the hotel. Baywood Golf Club is 7.2 miles away.
- I didn’t stay for breakfast. The bed was comfortable
- The internet wa s so slow as to be declared non existent. front desk girl hacking phlegm, couldn’t find the booking .com quote I had done on my phone, which I have the email now, and so rqther than the total cost of $84 we were billed $100. They gave us paper saying they had been sold and we were renting from one owner and the new owner would be in charge the next day, but the old owners still there in the am when we checked out. She couldnt print a receipt as she said her system was downa nd would emaial the same, i still have not received it all these days later, so someone owes us a refund from the $84 quoted online to t he $100 we paid on our credit card. We will never stay there again, old or new owners. Could feel the springs on the couch.Eck. Timothy Woodward
- Our king size bed was the most comfortable, we have ever had in Fayetteville. The hotel is also one of the cleanest in town. From the carpet, the bathroom, and even down to the curtains everything was dust free! Great for consumers with asthma!
- Staff was really friendly, room was big and clean, hot water around the clock, nice breakfast, value for money
- The staff was very friendly and courteous!! The breakfast was excellent!! Very relaxing and peaceful!!
Red Roof Inn Fayetteville I-95
Featuring free WiFi, a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool, Red Roof Inn Fayetteville I-95 offers accommodations in Fayetteville.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Fayetteville Regional (Grannis Field) Airport is 3.1 miles away.
- The room was quite large and the location right off the 95 was excellent.
- Was able to stay with my 2 dogs and right of the highway.
- Love the new wood or laminate floors – great for pets and so much cleaner then the old carpets.
- Staff at check in very friendly and accommodating.
- The room was spacious and clean. The breakfast had a great variety. Easy check in and check out,
Top Hotels In Eastover North Carolina Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Eastover North Carolina to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Eastover North Carolina but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Eastover North Carolina. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!