10 Best Hotels To Stay In Easton Pennsylvania – Top Hotel Reviews
Easton Pennsylvania is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Easton Pennsylvania. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Easton Pennsylvania. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Easton Pennsylvania. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Easton Pennsylvania right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Easton Pennsylvania with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Easton Pennsylvania:
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Easton
Offering a microwave and mini-refrigerator in each guestroom along with a free daily hot breakfast, this Easton, Pennsylvania hotel is close to popular attractions, including the Crayola Crayon Factory.On-site at the Holiday Inn Express Easton, enjoy working out in with the fitness facilities or relaxing in the indoor pool. Take advantage of in-room coffeemakers and enjoy browsing the internet with free wireless access.Only a short distance from the Easton Holiday Inn Express, discover the National Canal Museum and Dorney Park amusement park. A number of shopping centers and restaurants are also located nearby.
- Good location, easy to find. The only down side is if your room is on the side nearest the highway, the windows don’t do you any favors in terms of keeping the noise out.
- The staff members were friendly and check in was quick. There are three restaurants within walking distance from the hotel. Rooms were clean.
- I like the bed and bed covering. I liked the snack area and welcome staff. Breakfast was nice
- The room was very clean and organized, good layout of the hotel, and check-in was super fast and easy!
- The property location is superb! Hotel accommodations -immaculately kept. Staff is simply AWESOME! Breakfast always fulfilling.
Grand Eastonian Hotel & Suites Easton
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Grand Eastonian Hotel & Suites Easton offers accommodations in Easton, just 10 miles from Bethlehem.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk, business center, hairdresser’s and shops at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Allentown is 15 miles from Gd Eastonian Easton, and Mount Pocono is 31 miles from the property. Lehigh Valley Airport is 12 miles away.
Staff was very friendly and informative. Playground close by.Its a walking town. There are walking trails as well. The seafood was fresh. Beat bacon I’ve had in a long time. I will be returning for their Bacon fest.
If traveling with kids, Crayola experience was great. And there is also a BounceU play gym. So fyi most of the town is slow or closed Tuesday thru Thursday. So try to check in on Thursday evening, enjoy the pool and then you can start your day Friday. The Jacuzzi tub was awesome. Warning only put a little bit of shower gel for relaxing bubbles.
- HUGE room. And staff were excellent. One came to our room to help with getting on the wifi. And when we had to check out early due to a sick child, they did not charge us for the unused night. Amazingly kind and great move for making us return customers.
- The location is close to many restaurants, bars and shops. The area is very modern with many things to do. The continental breakfast was very good. Only stayed a night but wish we were there longer. We will definitely come back when visiting Easton again.
- The proximity to shops and restaurants and to my event
- Beautiful historic hotel – lovely updated spacious room with high ceilings and modern hard wood floors; big bathroom with walk in shower and whirlpool tub. Free onsite parking. Great location and nice gym/pool.
- Staff was very friendly and informative. Playground close by.Its a walking town. There are walking trails as well. The seafood was fresh. Beat bacon I’ve had in a long time. I will be returning for their Bacon fest.
Hampton Inn Easton
This Easton, Pennsylvania hotel features a daily continental breakfast and spacious rooms with a refrigerator and free Wi-Fi. It is 14 miles from Lehigh Valley International Airport and Sands Casino.Hampton Inn Easton offers air-conditioned rooms furnished with a microwave and cable TV. Each room has a work desk, coffee maker and hairdryer.Guests of the Easton Hampton Inn can work out in the gym or swim in the indoor pool. The business center has fax/copy services and parking is free.The Hampton Inn provides free shuttle services within a 5 miles radius of the hotel, including downtown Easton and the Crayola Crayon Factory.
- The breakfast was good. The staff were really polite and helpful, considering they were short staffed and the hotel was fully booked due to the snowstorm and a lot of people had no electricity at their homes.
- Happy environment, dedicated staff, delicious warm continental spread. They kept refilling.
- The breakfast was fine, but the beds in our rooms were hard and extremely comfortable 🙁 Very disappointed for a Hampton Inn!
spacios room with jacuzzi, clean and quite room, nice lobby and dining area, ok breakfast.
there is an excellent diner across the street
- Gas fireplace produced beautiful flames! Jacuzzi was perfect too! Staff was extremely friendly. Bar was cozy and had a good selection of draft beers.
Courtyard Bethlehem Lehigh Valley/I-78
Courtyard Bethlehem is just off the William Penn Highway, a 15 minute drive from downtown Bethlehem. It features a nearby golf course, an indoor pool with a hot tub and a well-equipped gym.The spacious rooms at the Courtyard Bethlehem Lehigh Valley are modernly furnished and include a lounge area. Each room comes with free internet access, a TV, a mini-refrigerator, and iron with ironing board.A hot breakfast is served daily in the cafe of the hotel. Guests guest have an attentive room service and enjoy fresh drinks and local spirits at the in-house bar.The Courtyard Bethlehem Lehigh Valley hotel is 1.1 miles from the Northampton Country Club, 18.5 miles from the Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom and 6 miles from the Sands BethWorks Casino.
- Requested be close to pool and was done, bed was comfortable.
- The in-house Bistro had surprising good food. The Staff was amazing and very helpful. The heating system was very quiet, thank you for that. We’ll be back again.
- My wife and I had a wonderful time especially with the bar tenders Mark and Caprice two of the finest people we have ever met, thank you both
- The hotel was very clean, the location is perfect. The staff was so friendly
- The rooms were clean and comfortable and the desk persons wer very friendly
America’s Best Value Inn Phillipsburg
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, America’s Best Value Inn Phillipsburg offers accommodations in Phillipsburg, just 13 miles from Bethlehem. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Allentown is 18 miles from Americas Inn Phillipsburg, and Lambertville is 24 miles away. Lehigh Valley Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- The check in person was very nice. And very helpful.
- They dont have food the bed was very comfortable and it was quiet
- The location was right off of Interstste 78. Lots of parking.
We would never go to this place again……….filthy, dirty bedding, mold and other disgusting stuff in and around the bath tub, holes in ceiling, carpet was disgusting with bobby pins left on the floor, lighting was connected to tv so you had to get up to turn off light in order to turn off tv, the hallways smelled of smoke and dirt, the furniture was beat up and the walls needed a good paint job!
Never again and will never recommend anyone to stay there!
- Beds were comfortable. There is a good little cafe in a building right behind the hotel. Pool/spa area is indoor and nice. It did have a fridge in the room. Management was responsive. It was in a decent area of W. Des Moines. It was not terribly expensive so overall we got what we needed.
Towne Place Suites by Marriott Bethlehem Easton
Located off Highway 33 and a 10 minute drive from the Crayola Crayon Factory in Easton, Pennsylvania, this hotel offers suites with free Wi-Fi and complete kitchens. It also has an indoor pool, hot tub and spa.Each suite has a flat-screen TV and iPod docking station. The kitchen comes furnished with granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances, including a microwave and dishwasher. Guests can also have a customized housekeeping schedule.TownePlace Suites by Marriott Bethlehem Easton provides a breakfast buffet every day. A gym and business center with free print, copy and fax options are available. Laundry and dry cleaning services are available.Lehigh Valley International Airport is a 15 minute drive from TownePlace Suites by Marriott Bethlehem Easton. Dorney Park and Wildwater Kingdom is 25 minute drive from the hotel.
- Everything was good just the bathrooms need vent fans in them
- My GPS kept telling me that we arrived.but since the location is in a hidden place we couldnt see the place.
- Room accommodations – having a refrigerator and microwave is huge. This hotel was perfect for us
- Great value for money. The rooms are spacious (we had a king and a sofabed for our son) and the kitchen is perfect. Everything was clean and comfortable. No outside noise, a hot, strong shower, and a comfi bed. The AC worked very well (it was 92 degrees, so we had it on the whole time). Breakfast is good with hot and cold items. The pool is small, but clean and nice. Staff is very friendly.
- Everything was clean, staff were friendly and helpful, Continental breakfast was simple but filling, which is fine since we don’t eat big for breakfast anyway. You didn’t hear the doors of other rooms slamming like you do in many hotels..that was a big plus!
The View Inn & Suites Bethlehem / Allentown / Lehigh Airport
The View Inn & Suites is off of U.S. Route 22 and Pennsylvania Route 191. Guests of this hotel can enjoy amenities, including: Free weekday newspaper, Free local calls, Exercise room, Business center.All rooms at this hotel include refrigerators, microwaves, and ironing facilities. Morning Breakfast features eggs, meat, yogurt, fresh fruit, cereal and more, including a choice of hot waffle flavors. Perkins Restaurant and Bakery and a shopping plaza are adjacent to the hotel.Business travelers will appreciate conveniences like free wireless high-speed Internet access, an on-site meeting room and access to fax services. A weekly manager’s reception is provided as a special guest appreciation.This hotel is just around the corner from Dutch Springs recreational facility and six miles from Sands Casino Bethlehem, Lehigh Valley International Airport and Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom amusement park and water park.Additional nearby points of interest include: Lost River Caverns, Christkindlmarkt Bethlehem holiday event, Northampton Community College, Stabler Arena, Lehigh Valley Zoo. Outdoor activities close to this hotel include riverfront hiking and biking trails, fishing, golf and more.
- I loved that they please me with the petition of giving the jacuzzi room to me thank you.
- Fair price and good quality. Perkins is just down at the end of the property. Much better food for breakfast than the “hot” free breakfast at the Inn
- Lady at desk very friendly rooms clean and motel wasvery quite.
- It is a decent hotel however there are some problems there. I asked for the late check out and this created a big problem for the staff. The hotel was almost empty but they refused to help me out in this manner. I was told to come tomorrow morning and ask. I did and they gave it me until 12 noon to leave but it was done like they are doing me a big favor. I really hate this part. Once again the hotel was almost empty. On the check out counter is the note that the food can not be taken into the rooms. Otherwise the additional charges will apply. Really? I can not eat in my room watching TV ? It seems like they do not need any additional guests and must be very popular.
- Staff are available & willing to help plus the place is convenient and clean. There’s free coffee & tea all the time, breakfast provided too. Festive decor with Christmas tree . No complain in our room, quiet, secured, clean with lots of towels & pillows. Welcoming entance well lighted & spacious.
Best Western Lehigh Valley Hotel
One of our top picks in Bethlehem.Just 5 miles from Lehigh Valley International Airport, this hotel features an on-site restaurant and lounge, as well as an outdoor pool. Sands Casino is a 15 minute drive away.Each guest room at the Best Western Plus Lehigh Valley Hotel features free Wi-Fi access and cable TV with HBO channels. They are decorated in light colors and dark wood furnishings and have a microwave and a refrigerator.A daily continental breakfast is available each morning and The Red Zone Lounge offers a full bar service.Guests at the Lehigh Valley Best Western Plus can visit the fitness center and use the 24-hour front desk services.Dorney Park and Wildwater Kingdom Amusement Park is 12 miles from the hotel. Lehigh University is 10 miles away.
- Breakfast was so great. All the staff were very kindly and there just good comments to do about everything. I really recomend it!
- I love how clean it was how affordable it was and I love that there’s a nightclub attached! We can go party and then walk right up to our room. The food was excellent! The staff was the best!
- It was very clean and organized. Staff was amazing. Melissa was a doll and really went over and beyond for us. She made our experience great we are actually newlyweds and she really took care of us.
- Fantastic accommodations and offerings for the cost. Impressed with staff, accommodations, cost, convienience, breakfast, club. Would absolutely stay there again and highly recommend for anyone looking to book in the vicinity of Bethlehem Lehigh Valley
- The complimentary buffet breakfast was the best I’ve encountered outside of Europe. There was free WiFi available but I did not use it. My guestroom had a larger than usual refrigerator and a microwave oven. Also a coffee maker in the sink area. The staff was friendly and helpful when their assistance was needed. Ground floor guestrooms have a back door that opens to a very large interior courtyard that includes the pool area. I would definitely request a ground floor room for a stay during warm weather.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bethlehem
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bethlehem offers accommodations in Bethlehem.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Allentown is 7 miles from Holiday Inn Bethlehem, and Jim Thorpe is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Lehigh Valley Airport, 6 miles from Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bethlehem.
- Excellent accommodations and I will recommend everyone to stay there
- Daily breakfast was good. Beds were probably the most comfortable I’ve ever slept in.
- The bed was soooo comfortable. Everything seemed pretty updated.
- I really enjoyed the comfort of the bed,the cleanliness of the hotel inside and out and the staff was very welcoming
- Updated clean room. Neat little perks like book lights on headboard and swivel tv. Very spacious too.
Hampton Inn & Suites Bethlehem
Minutes from Lehigh International Airport and near popular attractions including the Camelback Ski Area, this Bethlehem, Pennsylvania hotel features a free daily hot breakfast buffet.After a restful night of sleep on the Hampton Inn and Suites Bethlehem’s signature Cloud Nine beds, start the day with an energizing workout in the on-site fitness center. Take advantage of free high-speed internet access or enjoy relaxing in the indoor heated pool.The Crayola Factory, Dutch Springs water park and historic downtown Bethlehem are only a short drive from the Bethlehem Hampton Inn. A number of golf courses, shopping centers and restaurants are also easily accessible.
- Love the bed! It is really soft and comfy. The bathroom has that good space neeeded and we’ll lighted. It is quiet too, we didn’t hear vehicles passing.
- Easy to get to. Nice helpful staff. Comfortable bed!!
- The room was immaculate all updated. Bathroom spotless.
- We had just been in Florida the week before, so we could really compare the places. This place was excellent. The people were excellent. The bathroom was excellent, Very, very happy. We will be back.
- I was upgraded to a suite, which I loved. Having the refrigerator and microwave was great.
Top Hotels In Easton Pennsylvania Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Easton Pennsylvania to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Easton Pennsylvania but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Easton Pennsylvania. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!