10 Best Hotels To Stay In Easton Maryland – Top Hotel Reviews
Easton Maryland is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Easton Maryland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Easton Maryland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Easton Maryland. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Easton Maryland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Easton Maryland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Easton Maryland:
Best Western Plus Easton Inn & Suites
One of our top picks in Easton – and a guest favorite.
Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Best Western Plus Easton Inn & Suites is located in Easton in the region of Maryland, just 27 miles from Annapolis.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV. Every room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Saint Michaels is 9 miles from Best Western Plus Easton, and Cambridge is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Baltimore – Washington International Airport, 42 miles from the property.
- Jammie was extremely helpful and friendly at the front desk. She was more than accommodating, and made our stay extra great! The breakfast was wonderful too, and the rooms were very clean and beautiful.
- Quiet, great breakfast selection, super clean and very comfortable. For the price this hotel is better than the high end places we’ve stayed at over the years. Definetly will stay here on every visit to Easton.
- They had coffee 24 hrs. Very nice to deal with and always someone at the desk to help you out. Alley was a girl at the front desk and was very helpful with directions, weather forecast and local events. They all made it an enjoyable stay.
- Hotel was very clean, friendly staff and breakfast was awesome. Plan on visiting again soon.
- Comfortable and clean room. Friendly and helpful staff at check-in.
Days Inn Easton
This Easton, Maryland hotel offers an outdoor pool, free Wi-Fi and rooms with a microwave and refrigerator. Blackwater State Wildlife Park is within an hours’ drive of this hotel.The classically styled rooms include cable TV, coffee facilities and a hairdryer. A small table with 2 chairs is also provided in every room at Days Inn Easton.Guests can enjoy a daily continental breakfast featuring pastries, muffins, coffee and juices. Free newspapers and a public computer station are available in the lobby.Chesapeake Bay Maritime Museum is a 20-minute drive from Easton Days Inn. Tred Avon Square Shopping Center and the Talbot Country Club are 4 miles away.
- The price and that they had the homemade waffle maker for breakfast.
- Room was like new, very clean, linens were clean and fresh, smell of room was excellent, heater worked well, bed was very comfortable. Breakfast was good.
- The Manager let us check in early, we had just driven almost 9 hours and wanted to rest. We left early the next morning before breakfast was available so I can’t comment on that. Beds were comfortable.
- The bed and vanity area was very spacious and comfortable.
- Clean room and comfortable bed. It was really all I wanted and was satisfied!
The Tidewater Inn
Located in Easton, 27 miles from Annapolis, The Tidewater Inn features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Saint Michaels is 8 miles from The Tidewater Inn, and Cambridge is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Baltimore – Washington International Airport, 42 miles from the property.
- Friendly restaurant. Pleasant surroundings. Comfortable room.
- The front desk clerk was very friendly and welcoming. We had a lovely room with a very comfortable bed. Towels were high quality and loved having robes to use. The in room toiletries are wonderful!
- The bed was comfortable and they complied with our “no feather pillows” request.
- Very cozy and beautifully decorated. I was there for a wedding which was amazing!!!!!
- Happy hour at Hunters tavern was great. The inn is close driving distance to St Michaels and Oxford for additional attractions. The staff at the Inn were very friendly.
Quality Inn Easton
One of our best sellers in Easton! Quality Inn Easton is located in Easton, just 27 miles from Annapolis. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms come with a private bathroom.Saint Michaels is 9 miles from Quality Inn Easton, and Cambridge is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Baltimore – Washington International Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- Staff was thoughtful and caring. Mentioned to night clerk when checking in that I had not slept in 2 days due to spouse in hospital. She switched me to a first floor room so I wouldn’t have to climb the stairs. Then I asked where I could get a bottle of water . She brought me 2 complimentary bottles in a little gift bag.
- Breakfast room and cleaning staff very efficient and friendly.
- The breakfast was terrific, and room spotless and very comfortable.
- Great value, friendly staff, good breakfast, clean & easy parking.
- The room was nice enough., but………………..
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Easton
Showcasing a sun terrace and fitness center, Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Easton is located in Easton in the region of Maryland.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Annapolis is 26 miles from Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott , and Saint Michaels is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Baltimore – Washington International Airport, 42 miles from the property.
Comfortable sleeping accommodations
Cleanliness of hotel
Alyssa & staff we met
- Hotel stay was awesome. Very clean. Hotel staff were very friendly and accommodating. The free coffee and tea all the time was a great addition. This is the very first hotel that I have stayed at that I did not feel I had to check the bed for bed bugs. If you knew me, that is saying quite a bit. BEST HOTEL IN EASTON!
- The hotel was clean. It is in close proximity to restaurants. The service was great and the employees friendly.
- the front desk staff was great, everything is still very new and a the bed was great .
My mini vacation went well, even those I was feeling well on Sunday Everyone was wonderful and very helpful. K.P. at the front desk was so very nice to the very end of my stay. Also Ms. Gloria too.
I will always use Fairfield Inn when traveling if possible.
- Comfortable sleeping accommodations
Hampton Inn Easton
This hotel is 1 miless from historic downtown Easton and features an indoor swimming pool and a daily hot breakfast. The Academy Art Museum is 1 mile from the hotel.A cable TV, a coffee maker, and a work desk with an ergonomic chair are included in each room at the Hampton Inn Easton. Select rooms also have a microwave and a small refrigerator.A fitness center and free Wi-Fi are available at the Easton Hampton Inn. A business center and laundry facilities are also on site.Chesapeake College is a 15-minute drive from the hotel. St. Michaels is 11 miles from the property.
- Like being able to close the curtains and have it dark in the room. I needed to sleep late and get up in the afternoon. Seemed to be pretty quiet at this location, but not sure how booked it was.
- The free breakfast was excellent! The staff friendly, courteous. The pool was open, clean and a good temperature. The room was kept very well by the house staff. All in all it made for a wonderful getaway.
- Rooms were very clean. Continental breakfast was very good and a nice set up.
- Plenty to choose from at breakfast but ws the same each day with just a slight variation. Good location for travelling around the area and even though it is on the side of route 50 there is little noise from passing traffic even at busy times. St Michaels is a great place to visit and take a trip on the Patriot water tour. Complimentary freshly baked cookies served each evening at 5, delicious.
- To be honest the price versus location is high. The historic downtown hotel was priced equally to the Hampton Inn.
Holiday Inn Express Easton
Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Holiday Inn Express Easton is located in Easton, just 27 miles from Annapolis.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Saint Michaels is 9 miles from Holiday Inn Express Easton, and Cambridge is 15 miles from the property. Baltimore – Washington International Airport is 43 miles away.
- Clean room comfortable pleasant staff good breakfast
- It was a good, comfortable hotel without all the unnecessary pretentious fuss you get at some hotels. The staff were friendly and helpful and the breakfast was plentiful.
- Location was convenient to St Michaels. Convenient to shopping. Indoor pool and Hot Tub relaxing. Fresh baked cookies in the evening was awesome. Breakfast was good with a lot of variety.
- All staff interactions were extremely pleasant and accommodating
- Beds were comfortable. Breakfast was good – the cinnamon buns were awesome!!
St. Michaels Inn
Located in Saint Michaels in the region of Maryland, 21 miles from Annapolis, St. Michaels Inn features an outdoor pool and barbecue.Each room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. Cambridge is 15 miles from St. Michaels Inn, and Chesapeake Beach is 19 miles from the property. Baltimore – Washington International Airport is 38 miles away.
Friendly reception on check in. Heater not too loud.
Decent breakfast. Close to my destination.
- Rooms are spacious. Parking is convenient. The village is quite nice to visit, lots of history and picturesque views
The bed was very comfortable. The location was great. We had plenty of fresh towels.
The parking space outside on the room was perfect.
- Nice staff and property- can’t beat the price. .8 miles from center
- Very clean and spacious room. Very quiet place! The bed and shower were great! Do recommend!
- Friendly reception on check in. Heater not too loud.
St Michaels Harbour Inn, Marina and Spa
One of our best sellers in Saint Michaels! Boasting an on-site spa, a restaurant and an outdoor swimming pool, this luxury resort is in Saint Michaels. Wi-Fi access and a free shuttle service are available.A flat-screen TV and iPod docking station are included in each guest room at St Michaels Harbour Inn, Marina and Spa. Select rooms feature a balcony with river views. The private bathrooms come with toiletries.Meeting facilities and luggage storage available at St Michaels Harbor Inn. There is a 24-hour front desk. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, fishing and hiking.Chesapeake Bay Maritime Museum is 5 minutes’ drive from the resort. The property offers on-site parking.
Even though we were late to breakfast, they put out more food for us
the room was impressive!
loved the free shuttle
- The room was extremely comfortable and well-appointed with a lovely view of the water. Morning brunch was fabulous and the setting and views were amazing. Tom and the entire staff were attentive, providing friendly, personalized service. I look forward to returning in the summer when I can relax on their large, private decks.
- The location and Views were great. The breakfast was really good.
- The location is perfect for walking into the town and the Inn was quaint and comfy!
- The breakfast is excellent for being continental. They make omelets and have a variety of food. The accommodations are stellar. With a beautiful view of the water.
- Even though we were late to breakfast, they put out more food for us
The Robert Morris Inn
This historic inn in Oxford, Maryland features boat docking, an on-site restaurant, and a full homemade breakfast. The Bellevue Oxford ferry is just steps away.The Robert Morris Inn features uniquely decorated guest rooms with a private bathroom and air conditioning. Some rooms include views of the river and a TV.Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the Oxford Robert Morris Inn. Guests can relax on the terrace or in the guest lounge.Salter’s Tap Room & Tavern has casual dining surrounded by brick walls, fireplaces, and wood beams. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner is served. Outdoor dining is available in the warmer seasons.Shopping in downtown St. Michael is 8 miles from the inn by ferry boat. Horseback riding at The Country Comfort Farm is 11 miles away.
- Excellent dinner and breakfast, wonderful room. This is our second visit and we plan to return. We love the wonderfully aged idiosyncracies of this historic inn’s architecture and interior finishings. The location is superb. Oxford offers a blessed escape from contemporary life.
- Described above. Additionally the location is superb.
- The main Inn property was lovely and the staff were very nice, friendly and accommodating.
- The style is very charming and having a top chef on the premises is a good thing, you don’t need to drive far out of Oxford to eat. The tavern has a seasonal menu and the chef’s specialties are very good. For breakfast, guests have an allowance of $20 which is enough to have a good breakfast (eggs Benedict with crab & spinach for example). The staff was very nice from manager to waiter.
- The food and the service in the restaurant were quite good.
Top Hotels In Easton Maryland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Easton Maryland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Easton Maryland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Easton Maryland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!