10 Best Hotels To Stay In Eastgate Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Eastgate Florida is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Eastgate Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Eastgate Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Eastgate Florida. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Eastgate Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Eastgate Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Eastgate Florida:
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Bradenton at I-75, FL
This Florida hotel features an outdoor pool and a gym while guest rooms include free Wi-Fi. Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport is 10 miles from the hotel.Country Inn & Suites by Carlson-Bradenton provides every room with 32-inch flat-screen cable TVs. The rooms are furnished with a microwave, refrigerator and coffee facilities.A business center is available at the hotel along with laundry facilities.Desoto Super Speedway is 11.8 miles from the Bradenton Country Inn & Suites. Selby Botanical Gardens is 12.9 miles away.
- The bed was very comfortable. The location to route 75 was ideal for us. Delicious strong coffee.
- The lady at the desk arranged for us to check in early.
- The management staff was very nice and helpful. They even worked hard to keep the place clean as well, I saw them mopping the floors late at night. I think they should have the cleaning staff vacuum the rooms more frequently though. Pillows were extremely soft (some may like that but personally I prefer a more stiff pillow). Good amenities around (stores and shopping) but a bit far from the beaches.
- Very very CLEAN!!! Beautiful room! Great location!!
- Convenient access to interstate for continued travel. Safe and pleasant neighborhood. There were cheaper hotels near 41 (Tamiami trail) but I used to live in that area and noticed some scary reviews about people lurking around at night. those places can be a bit sketchy so I switched to this hotel and was much happier with the area.
Hampton Inn and Suites Sarasota/Lakewood Ranch
One of our top picks in Sarasota – and a guest favorite.
Showcasing an outdoor pool and hot tub, Hampton Inn and Suites Sarasota/Lakewood Ranch is located in Sarasota in the region of Florida, just 5 miles from Circus Sarasota Big Top.Each room includes a TV. All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sarasota Opera is 7 miles from Hampton Inn Sarasota, and St. Armands Circle is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Sarasota Bradenton Airport, 6 miles from Hampton Inn and Suites Sarasota/Lakewood Ranch.
- Everything! The staff was amazing and the hotel was super clean!!!
- Location you friends home was perfect. Friendly staff, cookies in evening.
- The bed was super comfortable we usually never get to go anywhere.. The people are so nice and wonderful customer service… I would love to come back … You guys are the best.. The breakfast was awsome to thats just a plus the only thing that was kind of irritated was your cable it kept coming in and out .. But other than that it was great. Thank you
- Check out was easy and we were running a little behind schedule. The staff was very accommodating to our late check out needs without any hassle.
- The location was excellent. Staff was friendly and accommodating. I loved the black out drapes!
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradenton East-Lakewood Ranch
Just 13.5 miles from downtown Sarasota, this Florida hotel features a daily continental breakfast. Guests can also enjoy access to an outdoor swimming pool.Cable TV comes standard in each room at Holiday Inn Express and Suites Bradenton East. A hairdryer and work desk are also included.A business center is available for guests needing to work and travel. Guests can also stay in shape at the on-site fitness center.De Soto National Memorial is 16.1 miles from Holiday Inn Express and Suites Lakewood Ranch. Guests are a 32-minute drive from Robinson Nature Preserve.
The food looked awful
Eggs dried out
Pancake machine was dirty
- Upgraded to suite which had all amenities needed for a comfortable stay. Breakfasts were excellent and greeting staff was cheerful and immensely helpful.
- Staff was very nice. Breakfast lady was very nice and accommodating, eventhough my husband came downstairs to eat at 9:30. Very nice – made sure he still had what he wanted for breakfast
- Great front staff! We stay in a hotel in the area every weekend (building a home in the area) and haven’t been let down yet,, great staff, nice rooms, etc.
- The man at the desk was absolutely amazing and very helpful. It was super clean and the room was way more then i expected. If i have to get a room in Bradenton again i absolutely would here! It’s right across the street from a lot of restaurants and very easily accessible to the highway.
- The food looked awful
Days Inn Bradenton – Near the Gulf
This Bradenton motel is next to Desoto Square Mall and 6 miles from the Gulf of Mexico. It features an outdoor pool and spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi.A microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker are standard in every simply designed room at the Days Inn Bradenton-Near the Gulf. All rooms include a satellite TV and air conditioning.Parking is free at the Days Inn. Heather Hills Golf Club is a 12-minute walk from the motel. The South Florida Museum is 2.5 miles away.
- Nothing this was the dirtiest loudest hotel I have ever stayed in
- We did not like the property location because it was too noisy at night to sleep. The room was very basic and not what I thought it should be for $100 a night.
- Location near area wanted to check out for future home.
- The front staff were awesome and so was housekeeping. They went above and beyond to help us. I also liked the location.
- Great location. Everything was close with lots of options.
Motel 6 Bradenton
One of our best sellers in Bradenton! Located 25 minutes from Sarasota Jungle Gardens and 20 minutes from the Manatee Convention and Civic Center, this pet friendly motel features an outdoor pool and Wi-Fi internet.The rooms at the Bradenton Motel 6 offer cable TV and free local calls. They are furnished with a work desk.This Bradenton, Florida motel provides a 24-hour front desk and laundry facilities. Coffee is served in the lobby daily.DeSoto Super Speedway and the South Florida Museum are 20 minutes from Motel 6 Bradenton.
- I had a place to get some rest and a hot shower. The rate was reasonable for season in Florida. The staff was very friendly.
- Comfortable bed, quiet at night, great location. restaurants were close by.
- The room was cheap in comparison to other hotel accommodation options.
- Close to the interstate, shopping, and restaurants.
- First thing I seen when walking in the room was a cockroach nasty.
Hyatt Place Sarasota/Lakewood Ranch
One of our top picks in Sarasota.Featuring free WiFi and a heated outdoor pool, Hyatt Place Sarasota/Lakewood Ranch offers pet-friendly accommodation in Sarasota, 6.2 miles from Sarasota International Convention Center. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Guests can also wake up to a free Kitchen Skillet™ breakfast buffet in the lobby. The 24/7 Gallery Market offers 24-hour prepackaged food options.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Some units have views of the pool or courtyard. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property. On-site meeting spaces include a 900 ft² of combined venues for business meetings and seminars. Free parking is provided to all guests.John and Mable Ringling Museum of Art is 6.8 miles away from Hyatt Place Sarasota/Lakewood Ranch. Sarasota Bradenton Airport is 6.8 miles from the property.
- The complimentary breakfast was abundant and delicious. The hotels.com special price was a real bargain. The room was large and comfortable.
- Our first stay at “Hyatt Place”, and it won’t be our last. Extremely good value for a high quality facility.
- The staff at this hotel make it an enjoyable stay. When you have good, kind, fun and happy people around you, you don’t need anything else. But on top of that, the pool was lovely and heated, food was good, rooms well taken care of. One special note, on our last night, I had pain in my hands and used a topical cream (Capsasin) that caused a serious reaction, it felt like it was on fire. I went down to the lobby and said I needed help, they got me a glass of milk to soak my hand in, pain was gone in seconds and they of course didn’t charge me for the milk. Thanks staff.
- It was just big enough, but smaller than a big hotel. It smelled very clean. It had all the things you want when travelling (comfort, pool, good food at a great price, great location and smiling staff that made you feel at home at all times).
- the room was larger than i expected with a nice seating area for watching tv. i liked the glass panel partition between the bed and sitting area. gym as excellent for my purposes. The entire hotel was clean and new!
Best Western Plus Bradenton Hotel & Suites
One of our top picks in Bradenton.Just off Interstate 75 and providing a free daily hot breakfast buffet and completely non-smoking guest rooms with complimentary Wi-Fi access, this Bradenton, Florida hotel is only a short distance from Parker Manatee Aquarium.The Best Western Plus Bradenton provides a 24-hour fitness center and an outdoor swimming pool. Guests can also take advantage of the in-room coffee-making facilities, a microwave and a small refrigerator.The Prime Outlet Mall and the Sarasota Kennel Club are only a short drive from the Bradenton Best Western Plus. Beautiful Anna Maria Island and stunning beaches are also easily accessible from the property.
- Bed was comfortable and appreciated all of the pillows
- The staff was very well trained. All staff wore uniforms. Breakfast choices changed daily and we’re well prepared.
- The Pantene shampoo, conditioner, and soap were quality. The shower water pressure and temp was great.
- Room was very comfortable. Great sleep. The eggs were hard & dried on my last morning there.
- The location and price …the bed was comfortable and the sheets and towel smelled good
Hampton Inn Ellenton/Bradenton
Hampton Inn Ellenton/Bradenton offers accommodations in Ellenton.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Tampa is 29 miles from Hampton Inn Bradenton, and Sarasota is 14 miles from the property. Sarasota Bradenton Airport is 10 miles away.
- Staff was very friendly, breakfast was good, parking was easy.
- Close to the outlet mall and many resturants. Close to all major highways but not close enough for it to be distrubing at night. Very freindly staff and extremely helpful.
- Easy no hassle stay. Outdoor patio was a pleasure to sit and relax outside by the pool after a long day. Close to decent restaurants.
- Liked the breakfast buffet, Bed was comfortable. 24/7 coffee and water, cookies and milk was a nice touch, Property was being renovated signs were up alerting guests.
- Clean and friendly staff, comfortable beds and nice bathroom
Days Inn Sarasota Bay
One of our top picks in Sarasota.This Days Inn hotel is located less than one mile from the Sarasota Bradenton International Airport. The hotel features an outdoor pool \\, free Wi-Fi in every room, and a free continental breakfast.The rooms at Days Inn Sarasota include cable TV, microwave, and refrigerator. Guests can make free local telephone calls. A hairdryer is included.Days Inn Sarasota is 3 miles from the Selby Gardens and the Robart’s Arena. New College of Florida is 1 miles away.
- Nice pool with lots of comfy chairs & lounges.
- The property was clean and well kept. Someone was always working on it. And the staff was very friendly and professional. And the breakfast area was well stocked and clean.
- We were very impressed with this motel. It is a popular place, so it was very busy at breakfast time in the lobby. Excellent restaurant (Barnacle Bill’s) right next door. The beds are very comfortable and everything was nice and clean. We were put on the third floor, but there is an elevator. Did not use the pool, but it looked very inviting. Staff were friendly and diligent. The grounds are beautifully kept–lots of lovely flowering bushes and palm trees.
- The hotel is a good location and the staff is friendly.
- Located in front of the Ringling, nice continental breakfast with waffles
The Ritz-Carlton – Sarasota
One of our top picks in Sarasota.On the seafront in downtown Sarasota, this Ritz-Carlton resort features a spa center and access to a nearby private beach and outdoor pool. All rooms include private balconies.Guests have access to the exclusive Members Beach Club just 3 miles from the hotel on the white sandy beaches of Lido Key. It features a private beach, a gulf-front heated swimming pool and a hot tub.Also available is The Member Spa Club featuring dry and wet saunas, hot tubs and relaxation lounges to ensure the ultimate experience. Guests can also choose from an extensive menu of body treatments.All rooms at the Ritz are spacious and air-conditioned. They include a marble-trimmed bathroom and private balcony overlooking the sea or city. Each unit also has a work desk.The Ritz-Carlton Sarasota features an array of in-house dining options. There is the organic Vernona restaurant, the Beach Club Grill restaurant and the Ca D’Zan Lounge, serving light meals and appetizers.The hotel is just 4 miles from the Sarasota/Bradenton International Airport.
- I’ve stayed here several times over the years. The location is wonderful and strangely this hotel is one of the best or the best in Sarasota.
- Great pool and resort as well as convenient courtesy bus
Room – very comfortable and spotless
Beach club – out of this world
- great location we will be back very soon awesome place
- The Staff was amazing. There is an old Ritz Carlton training saying “we are ladies and gentlemen serving ladies and gentlemen… We found this to be quite true!
Top Hotels In Eastgate Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Eastgate Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Eastgate Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Eastgate Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!