10 Best Hotels To Stay In East Wenatchee Washington State – Top Hotel Reviews
East Wenatchee Washington State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in East Wenatchee Washington State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in East Wenatchee Washington State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in East Wenatchee Washington State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in East Wenatchee Washington State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in East Wenatchee Washington State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In East Wenatchee Washington State:
One of our top picks in Wenatchee.
Situated on the shores of the Columbia River, 1 miles from Wenatchee Columbia Station, Cedars Inn features an indoor swimming pool and an outdoor hot tub.Guest rooms at the East Wenatchee Cedars Inn have cable TV and free Wi-Fi access. All rooms have en suite bathrooms and basic self-catering facilities, including a microwave and a refrigerator.A hot buffet breakfast is available every morning, and Clearwater Steakhouse is located directly next door to the hotel.Mission Ridge Ski Resort is 12 miles away from Cedars Inn, and it is 5 minutes’ drive to Wenatchee Golf and Country Club. Free on-site car parking is available.
High-speed free WiFi!
Cookie time every day! Nice cookie!
- I loved the staff – very friendly. I loved that the pool was open 24 hours. I loved the comfort of the rooms. All and all, a great facility.
- Food was excellent . Should have specified a river view room. Ours over looked a parking lot. Location left something to be desired. One place within walking distance to eat and it was a bar and casino. Not great. Carpets were old and dirty in the hotel but other wise clean.
- Cozy beds and easy location for an event in Wenatchee. Standard hot breakfast and pleasant staff.
- Basic accommodations, bed was comfortable, large modern flat screen TV.
- Nice Breakfast!
Super 8 Wenatchee
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Just 11 miles from Mission Ridge Ski Resort, this hotel features an outdoor pool and hot tub. A continental breakfast including waffles is served daily. Free Wi-Fi is included in all rooms.A small refrigerator and microwave is featured in all guest rooms at Wenatchee. Satellite TV is included in each simply furnished room.Wenatchee Super 8 features a 24-hour front desk. A business center is available. Coin-operated laundry is available on site.Fielding Hills Winery and Wenatchee Valley Super Oval are 3 miles from this hotel.
- Bed was comfortable and clean . The breakfast was very good and had good variety.
- The bed was excellent and I slept very well. The room was quiet and warm. The check in staff was very nice and helpful.
- The staff was SUPER nice! Very friendly : ) We had Abby’s Pizza delivered to our room as we were tired and it was delicious (the Sicilian). The room was clean and comfy. The only thing I will say that might be nice is if someone cleaned up some of the garbage on the perimeter of the property (which mighty not be there responsibility) as there was quite a bit of litter. It was really great we could take our pooch! Maybe it’d be nice if they put some sod down in the corner area in the parking lot where people took dogs? The lobby was pretty and had free coffee.
- Customer service was excellent! A welcome surprise.
- Breakfast was always stocked even though it was busy and the breakfast area was very clean at all times. Front desk was very friendly.
Coast Wenatchee Center Hotel
An indoor and outdoor pool and hot tub are available at this Wenatchee area hotel. Guest rooms feature either Cascade Mountain or Columbia River views. The Columbia Riverfront Park and Pybus Public Market are a 10-minute walk from the hotel.A cable TV with HBO is available in all rooms at the Coast Wenatchee Center Hotel. A small fridge is also included. Free Wi-Fi is provided throughout the hotel and in the guest rooms.The Rivertop Bar and Grill is a rooftop restaurant on site at the Coast Wenatchee Center Hotel. Featuring steak, pasta, seafood specialties, and a special tapas menu. Guests can also enjoy several ales on tap, as well as free wine tasting on Tuesday and Wednesday evenings. The Rivertop is open Monday through Saturday night. Room services is also available.The Coast Wenatchee Center Hotel is walking distance from many restaurants and shopping options. The multilingual staff works to make every guests’ stay memorable, providing a free airport shuttle and concierge service. A business center and fitness center are also on site.Wenatchee Valley Visitors Center and Museum is a 5-minute walk from the hotel. Wenatchee Confluence State Park is 4 miles from the property. Leavenworth is less than a 30-minute drive from the property.
- Cleanliness of the whole hotel from the lobby to the rooms. The room was spacious, clean and well stocked. We liked the choice of pillows, from soft to firm. The was lots of handy parking. The staff were very knowledgeable and recommended places to visit and eat as well as providing maps.
- We ate at the restaurant and the wait was really long and thier were not many people there. We were not very satisfied because we had hungry children
- I was quoted a wrong price by booking and when I got there I had to pay more then planned. Tried to get refunded by bookings and it never happened.
- We had dinner in the rooftop restaurant and enjoyed our meal very much. Also very close to Pybus market where we had a delicious breakfast at the bistro.
- Nice place with a heated indoor pool (that we didn’t use) and nice restaurant on the top floor. Incredibly slow staff for breakfast but the thanksgiving buffet was great and was really clutch since not much else was open. Pet friendly with no pet fee and close proximity to the park, public market, and a few restaurants made this a solid choice. About a 30 min ride to Leavenworth which was the purpose of our visit.
Comfort Inn Downtown Wenatchee
The Comfort Inn Downtown hotel is at the eastern foothills of the Cascade Range mountains and is a convenient stop on the Cascade Loop Scenic Highway. This Wenatchee, WA hotel is a 10-minute walk from Wenatchee Convention Center.Business travelers will appreciate free wireless high-speed Internet access in all rooms, access to free copy and fax services and a business center that has a computer with Internet access. The on-site meeting room accommodates up to 50 people for most events and business functions. In addition to standard amenities, all spacious guest rooms include refrigerators and microwaves.Guests of this Wenatchee, WA hotel can enjoy many amenities and features, including: free newspaper; free local calls; exercise room; indoor pool and hot tub.Enjoy the free hot breakfast featuring eggs, meat, yogurt, fresh fruit, cereal and more, including your choice of hot waffle flavors!
Pets are welcome with a nightly fee. A newsstand and guest laundry facilities are on the premises. Groups are welcome to bring their own food and beverages.The Hotel offers something for everyone, including: Ski packages with Mission Ridge; Golf packages with Highlander Golf Club; Romance package; and a Crafting retreat. Enjoy the scenic Columbia River and the Apple Capital Recreation Loop Trail, located within walking distance. Wenatchee Valley offers an abundance of outdoor recreational activities, including water skiing, snow skiing, fishing, hiking and rafting. Many local wineries are also in the area.
- Convenient location, friendly staff and excellent breakfast. Love the nice size refrigerator and microwave is a bonus.
- The breakfast had good variety…made a little lacking in bread choices for gluten-wheat intolerant folks. would have liked more than whole milk. Room was nice, but stuffy even after adjusting the heater
- Even though the motel was being remodeled, it still had a great room. Over all feel was a little uncomfortable, but nice room.
- The room was a good size, it was clean, and the staff was helpful.
- Super friendly and helpful staff and a good location with lots of parking. Breakfast was hot with nice variety. We really appreciate having a fridge in the room, too.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Wenatchee
Located 1 miless north of downtown Wenatchee off of Highway 2, this hotel features an indoor pool and hot tub. Free Wi-Fi and a daily continental breakfast with waffles, bagels and pastries is included.A flat-screen HD cable TV with premium channels is available in each room at La Quinta Inn and Suites Wenatchee. A microwave and refrigerator are provided for convenience. Coffee-making facilities are included.A convenience store is on site. A business center and fitness center are provided at Wenatchee La Quinta Inn and Suites. A guest laundromat is available.Walla Walla Riverfront Park is 1 mile away. Wenatchee Convention Center and Ohme Gardens are within 4 miles of La Quinta Inn and Suites Wenatchee.
- I loved the iced lemon water they had in the lobby. I loved that the pool and hot tub were open 24/7. Nice and updated decor in the room.
- Breakfast& the 24hrs access for swimmingpool,spa&staff are accomodating
- The bed was extremely comfortable and the room was very clean. Customer service was excellent. The breakfast was delicious and the hotel is close to everything we needed for our overnight stay. Internet was fast and there was more than enough space for us and our dog. They even had dog treats at the front desk, which ours enjoyed very much!
- The cleanliness and the comfort of the beds was awesome
- We got early check-in because our room was ready. The free breakfast & coffee was a plus. The lobby was aesthetically pleasing and clean. The room itself was decently clean. The pool looked like it would be fun for our kids but we didn’t have time to use it.
Red Lion Hotel Wenatchee
Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Red Lion Hotel Wenatchee is located in Wenatchee in the region of Washington State.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing, biking and hiking. The nearest airport is Pangborn Memorial Airport, 6 miles from Red Lion Hotel Wenatchee.
- Big room and spacious to accommodate a family of 4.
- Staff was friendly and welcoming! Bed was so comfy and enjoyed the surrounding area !
The room size
The water pressure in the shower
- there was no coffee in the rooms. On checking out I went to get coffee in the lobby and it was empty and no effort made to bring new pots.
- The breakfast GREAT. For it only being $7 per person that is not bad at all.
Best Western Chieftain Inn
In the Apple Capitol of the World, this Wenatchee, Washington hotel is a mile from the Wenatchee Convention Center. It offers an outdoor pool, hot tub, and complimentary access to a nearby fitness center.All the rooms at this Wenatchee Best Western include a private balcony, a microwave, and a refrigerator. They come with free Wi-Fi, cable TV, and the HBO channel. A work desk and coffee maker are also provided.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the Best Western Chieftain Inn. A business center is in the lobby and guest laundry facilities are available. The front desk of this smoke-free hotel is open 24 hours a day.Wenatchee Valley College is a 5-minute drive from this hotel. The Pioneer Village Museum is 10 miles away.
- Eggs could have been warmer. Overall breakfast was good.
- The breakfast was good, with “real” scrambled eggs and plenty of choices. Beds were good, place was clean.
- I wanted to cancel next Day day of my res and I was charged a tea to do so not good!!
- The hotel staff was kind and the facility was very clean and comfy.
- Standard room for a Best Western. Train was not as bad as people said it was… you can hardly hear it.
SpringHill Suites Wenatchee
This hotel features an indoor pool with a ceiling waterfall and changing-color lights. It offers a 24-hour fitness center and a 24-hour convenience store, about 1 miles from downtown Wenatchee.All rooms at the SpringHill Suites Wenatchee include state-of-the-art amenities, including a 32-inch flat-screen TV and an iPod dock. They feature free Wi-Fi and a spacious work desk, to be productive also on the road.A buffet breakfast, including locally grown apples, fresh waffles, bacon and eggs, is served daily at the breakfast bar. Guests can choose to prepare their breakfast in the quiet of their room, thanks to the tea/coffee maker and the microwave provided.The SpringHill Suites Wenatchee is about 2 miles from the Wenatchee Convention Center and 2.3 miles from Wenatchee National Forest.
- Parking is a little tight with our long truck but overall it was pleasent
Comfortable, friendly, warm hotel. Poor clean and great. Room absolutely
gorgeous. Breakfast was excellent.
- Very Cozy and spacious, considering 5 of us shared one room! Staff was so sweet and helpful! The breakfast is also very delicious and has a great variety! I plan on staying here for any future visits we make to Wenatchee!
- We have always chosen Springhill whenever we travel and if there isn’t one where we are staying we always chose Hamtptons Inn
- Place was clean and very roomy. Staff was friendly and helpful. Excellent place for family with kids.
Comfort Suites Wenatchee
This all-suite hotel features spacious accommodations with a flat-screen TV. Within walking distance of Chateau Faire Le Pont Winery, it features an indoor heated pool, jacuzzi and well-equipped gym.Comfort Suites Wenatchee provides contemporary suites with free Wi-Fi along with a sofa bed and desk. Decorated with cream colors and mahogany furniture, the suites also have a microwave and refrigerator.Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast that includes cereal and fresh fruit in the spacious breakfast room. The hotel offers an on-site coffee shop and sundry shop.Wenatchee Comfort Suites is within walking distance of Wenatchee Confluence State Park. It is 5 miles from Wenatchee Golf & Country Club.
- Staff very friendly and extremely accommodating. Check in an hour early? Sure! Change rooms due to street noise after check-in? No worries. Check out a day early due to mountain pass weather issues? No problem, “we never charge a cancel fee”!
- Nice location, people were nice. Love there breakfast. Loved the showers and amenities. The bed was comfortable. I loved all the pillows on our bed. The pool looked big.
The whole trip from beginning to end, was great.
We would recommend this hotel to anybody who would listen.
- I liked the room design. I was traveling with three other adults and it was nice to have a private sitting area to work in early in the morning before everyone was awake!
- I liked that additional to the traditional scramble eggs and sausages breakfasts, there was the option for omelets cooked at the moment.
Holiday Inn Express Wenatchee
Nestled near Wenatchee and Columbia Rivers, this Washington hotel is adjacent to Wenatchee Confluence State Park. It features an indoor pool, jacuzzi and convenient room amenities such as free Wi-Fi.Guests can relax by the fireplace with a book from the hotel’s library. They can also enjoy a breakfast buffet and workout in the on-site gym. The hotel offers a business center and meeting facilities.Holiday Inn Express Wenatchee provides cream colored guest rooms with a microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker. There is a work desk as well.Wenatchee Valley College is 2 miles from Wenatchee Holiday Inn. Wenatchee Golf & Country Club is 5 miles away.
- The breakfast person Amy was very attentive &helpful. She greeted you & made sure you had everything you needed!
- Breakfast was not very good. Not a good selection and were out of things so had to wait quite a while
- the staff, everyone helpful and friendly. everyone we saw on Sunday morning smiled an and wished us a good morning, every single one…
The bed was so comfy. Loved the shower head.
Breakfast was yummy and the staff were all so nice.
- Easy to find and get to other places, relaxing, excellent bteakfast, friendly staff
Top Hotels In East Wenatchee Washington State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in East Wenatchee Washington State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in East Wenatchee Washington State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in East Wenatchee Washington State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!