10 Best Hotels To Stay In East Troy Wisconsin – Top Hotel Reviews
East Troy Wisconsin is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in East Troy Wisconsin. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in East Troy Wisconsin. You’re probably wondering where to stay in East Troy Wisconsin. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in East Troy Wisconsin right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in East Troy Wisconsin with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In East Troy Wisconsin:
Quality Inn & Suites East Troy
Featuring free WiFi, Quality Inn & Suites East Troy offers accommodations in East Troy, just 30 miles from Milwaukee.Every room includes a private bathroom.The nearest airport is General Mitchell International Airport, 28 miles from the property.
- Staff was friendly and pleasant. Facility was fantastic room pool breakfast was excellent. Very comforting and rekaxing
- could have a little different variety for breakfast, but was good
- Loved everything about our room and stay. Nothing I would have had different.
- Clean, room was lovely. They let us a check in a little earlier thank God! Very friendly.
- Breakfast was amazing. They also have coffee and beverages ready 7/24
Rodeway Inn Mukwonago Near Alpine Valley
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Rodeway Inn Mukwonago Near Alpine Valley offers accommodations in Mukwonago, just 24 miles from Milwaukee. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a TV. The rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.General Mitchell International Airport is 22 miles away.
- always friendly staff, and a lot of cable channels! This isn’t going to be the Hilton or anything but it’s a great value for the money. Clean rooms and comfortable night’s sleep. There’s even a hot tub and pool if you are so inclined.
- It was easy to get to it was clean and it was priced as a value.
- I liked how clean everything looked and how pretty the lobby was.
- The continental breakfast consisted of bread or bagels that you could toast, bananas, no de-caf coffee, and no eggs or meat, no protein at all all carbs or sugar. Absolutely no time or thought went into breakfast. The shower needed to be replaced. TV and bed were OK.
- I stay here regularly and Alice, the front desk clerk always bends over backwards to accommodate me. She is a pleasure and an asset to this hotel.
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Burlington
Showcasing a hot tub and indoor pool, AmericInn Lodge & Suites Burlington is located in Burlington, just 27 miles from Milwaukee.Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lake Geneva is 13 miles from AmericInn Burlington, and Gurnee is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is General Mitchell International Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- The room was large and there were many pillows on the bed. The lighting was poor around the mirrored areas.
- It needs to be updated. The drain in the shower was plugged. The food was not the best although the coffee was pretty darn good. The person at the desk was really nice and professional.
- It was the only place that had an available room at the time I needed to come to visit my mom who is in Assisted Living in Burlington.
- The bed was very comfortable for my husband and me.
- Child enjoyed the pool. Waffles, biscuits and gravy, juices and milk were all good at breakfast. Checkout was easy and quick.
Hampton Inn Elkhorn Lake Geneva Area
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hampton Inn Elkhorn Lake Geneva Area offers accommodations in Elkhorn.A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is General Mitchell International Airport, 37 miles from Hampton Inn Elkhorn Lake Geneva Are.
- We liked the room, it was nice and clean, hot tub and the breakfast was good.
- The jacuzzi was nice and clean so was the rooms and working out equipment.
- The Beds and pillows are comfy. Always sleep well at a Hampton
- Breakfast was very good, staff was friendly and helpful, pool area was great
- The staff are very helpful from the getgo. The room has nice flat screen TV. Bathroom has awesome shower head (i love the massage setting). The gym area has 50lbs dumbells… BTW, I liked the green tea. The staff always made sure that there is no missing items in the breakfast station and they also maintain the breakfast station as clean as possible.
Baymont Inn and Suites Waterford/Burlington
This hotel features an indoor heated pool, hot tub, and fitness center. Just 1 miles from Rivermoor Golf Club, it has a microwave and fridge in every room.Complimentary Wi-Fi and coffee-making facilities are provided in the traditionally decorated rooms at Baymont Inn and Suites Waterford/Burlington. They also have cable TV. The suites feature a spa bathtub.Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast during their stay. The breakfast room features a fireplace and sofas.Alpine Valley Music Theatre and Boerner Botanical Gardens are within 16 miles of Waterford Baymont Inn and Suites Burlington. Batten International Airport is 23 miles away.
- We were attending a basketball tournament in Burlington and decided to get a hotel room in the area. We wanted a hotel with a pool so the kids could swim. When we checked in they let us know the pool hours, 7am to 7pm. Seriously the pool closes at 7pm?? That was my main concern.
Each day I came back to the room it was unfinished in some way or
another, like bed pillows left on the chair etc., dirty wash cloths
left, really weird! Ridiculous & unacceptable!
- Bed pillows of two densities;thus able to choose one right for very comfortable head/neck support.Good black-out curtains. Good climate controls.
- Good value for the price. Clean, comfortable, convenient location for us
- Everything was good considering we were here due to a funeral of relative
Americinn Lodge & Suites Elkhorn
Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Americinn Lodge & Suites Elkhorn is located in Elkhorn in the region of Wisconsin, just 7 miles from Lake Geneva.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is General Mitchell International Airport, 38 miles from Americinn Lodge & Suites Elkhorn.
- Clean very Clean..great breakfast! Pool and Hot tub area nice and warm….
- The staff went above and beyond our expectations, we were visiting from out of town while my sister was giving birth to my nephew and we needed an extended stay of a few hours, the hotel allowed our stay with no charge and accommodated my fiancé and child in an exceptional way while I was at the hospital attending to my sister!
- I like that the pool and hot tube were open until midnight. And I liked the hot continental breakfast. The staff was friendly, especially the night staff.
- Facility completely renovated and very clean. Continental breakfast was above average. Very quiet and restful place.
- The only thing I liked is that the fact that a super nice lady who was working the night shift came and brought us a pack and play for our toddler because we’d forgotten ours. We weren’t charged for it and she even offered to set it up for us. She was the nicest person we encountered while staying here.
Sky Lodge Inn & Suites – Delavan
This Delavan, Wisconsin hotel is 3 miles from Interstate 43. It features a small indoor pool and free Wi-Fi. Traditional rooms have wood furniture and cable TV.A microwave and fridge are included in the guest rooms at Sky Lodge Inn & Suites – Delavan. All rooms are air-conditioned.The Dancing Horses Theater is a 5-minute drive from Delavan Sky Lodge Inn & Suites. Community Park is half a mile away.
- I liked the pool and breakfast offered (oatmeal, bagels, cereal, muffins, fruit). I liked the cable TV and fridge/ microwave in the room. I liked the size of the room. I liked the patio outside the pool area (though it was closed for the season.)
- Staff went overboard making it fun for our 3 year old grandson. Breakfast was good, very fresh.
- This is a best value hotel in the area, in my opinion. It is a family run hotel which to me is more appealing than the mega corporate chains. There’s definitely a family touch of kindness here. I’ve traveled to the area multiple times during the year and I always stay here. I’m often getting in late (arriving near 11 pm) and the owners are always very kind about greeting me at the desk “after hours”. With my 4-5 total stays to consider, I’ve never had a bad experience here. I think the water has improved recently-last time I noticed it was better.
- Quiet building staff very friendly whirlpool tub was awesome.
- Because we had to leave early to drop off rental, we never got to taste their breakfast.
Hampton Inn – Burlington
Located near Echo Lake, this Burlington hotel is less than one mile from the Chocolate Experience Museum. It features an indoor pool, free Wi-Fi and rooms with a 32-inch HDTV.Rooms at the Hampton Inn Burlington are equipped with a coffee maker and cable TV with in-room movies. A seating area and a work desk are offered for added convenience.Hampton Inn Burlington provides a business center and a gym on site. Safety deposit boxes and free newspapers are available at the front desk. A continental breakfast is served every morning.Aurora Memorial Hospital of Burlington is one mile from this Hampton Inn near Burlington and Browns Lake Golf Course is 2.3 miles away. The scenic River Walk is nearby.
- It’s near the river and you can take a walk or a jog
- staff were helpful and breakfast was good, lots of choices
- The bed was the most comfortable ive ever slept on!
- The room was clean and the staff was very accommodating. Also, the breakfast buffet was delicious.
- Vriendelijke ontvangst, kamer aan de straatkant, niet aan de “treinzijde”
Harbor Shores on Lake Geneva
This lakefront hotel is a 5 minute walk from Lake Geneva Cruise Line. It features an on-site restaurant, indoor and outdoor pools and spacious rooms with DVD players and sofa beds.Harbor Shores on Lake Geneva provides in-room microwaves, refrigerators and coffee makers. Guests can enjoy free Wi-Fi and cable TV. Rooms with balconies and lake views are available.The hotel serves continental breakfast. Gino’s East Restaurant and Bar is open daily for lunch and dinner. Guests can relax in the hot tubs or sauna or workout in the gym.Sunbird Balloons, offering hot air balloon rides above Lake Geneva, is one mile from Harbor Shores Lake Geneva. Big Foot Beach State Park and Aerial Adventures are within 3 miles of the hotel.
- Excellent location. Better than average restaurant on premises. Convenient parking. Great shopping within easy walk.
- Loved the fireplace and mini kitchen in the room. Comfy beds. Loved having guaranteed parking during the busy Festival.
- Nice amenities. Kitchenette with good size frig,microwave,krueg,even a few dishes. Indoor and seasonal outdoor pool.
- Location – looking out at the lake and an easy walk to downtown!
- Loved the dresser with fireplace. Bathroom was too small.
Comfort Suites Lake Geneva East
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Comfort Suites Lake Geneva East offers accommodations in Lake Geneva. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is General Mitchell International Airport, 36 miles from the property.
- Stayed at Comfort Suites because we attended a funeral in the area. This was a nice quiet place. The bed and linens were so comfortable that I was able to sleep despite feeling stressed and upset.
- Our room was very clean,beds were extremely comfortable! Breakfast offerings were generous, and the staff stayed on top of restocking food items before they ran out.
We chose Lake Geneva and your hotel because it was our 35th Wedding Anniversary. Mr. Smith was at the desk when we arrived and checked us in. He was very kind and attentive, truly. He asked us about our weekend plans and we told him we were celebrating our 35th. He immediately congratulated us and offered us a complimentary bottle of wine and a pair of wine glasses. Such a nice gesture, one that helped make our stay extra special.
The accommodations were very nice, clean and extremely comfortable. Breakfast was excellent and the pool and hot tub were very comforting after a day shopping downtown Delavan. Thank you so much!!
- Cleanliness and aft descent towels and washcloths , beddings , cover , sheets and pillows are so comfortable!that I only stay short time , I wish I can stay longer to enjoy my room more ! Loved it !
- a great place to stay close to everything–we really enjoyed it.
Top Hotels In East Troy Wisconsin Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in East Troy Wisconsin to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in East Troy Wisconsin but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in East Troy Wisconsin. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!