10 Best Hotels To Stay In East Peoria Illinois – Top Hotel Reviews
East Peoria Illinois is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in East Peoria Illinois. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in East Peoria Illinois. You’re probably wondering where to stay in East Peoria Illinois. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in East Peoria Illinois right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in East Peoria Illinois with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In East Peoria Illinois:
Best Western Plus Peoria
One of our top picks in Peoria.Featuring an indoor swimming pool and a fitness center, this East Peoria hotel is just off Interstate 74 and 2 miles from the Par-A-Dice Casino. Free Wi-Fi access is available in every guest room.A 42-inch flat-screen cable TV is provided in every room at the Best Western Plus East Peoria. Complete with a microwave, the dining area also has a refrigerator and a coffee machine. Featuring a bathtub or shower, private bathrooms also come with a hairdryer. Extras include a safe and ironing facilities.A daily hot breakfast with eggs, sausage, waffles, and more is served at East Peoria Best Western Plus. A mini-market is on site where guests can purchase snacks or goods.A 24-hour front desk is available at this hotel. Other facilities include luggage storage and a vending machine. The property provides free parking.The Caterpillar Visitors Center can be reached in a 6-minute drive. The Peoria Civic Center and OSF Saint Francis Medical Center are within 2.5 miles.
- Acceptable free breakfast. Takeaway snack in the lobby was a nice touch
- The hotel had everything that I needed, but nothing was outstanding. I didn’t expect it to be excellent. The breakfast was okay, and having it in the hotel was a plus.
- u wont find a better staff THE BREAKFAST IS GREAT i always stay at best western hotels and they r grear
- Staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast had some variety and was good for a buffet.
- Breakfast was bountiful and tasty. Gentleman who serviced that area was most kind. Always a smile on his face! Front desk and other personnel were friendly and helpful.
Fairfield Inn & Suites Peoria East
This East Peoria, Illinois hotel provides free Wi-Fi in every room and offers free limited shuttle services to Peoria International Airport. The Peoria Civic Center is minutes from the hotel.Guest rooms at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Peoria East include a coffee maker and a flat-screen cable TV. Select rooms feature a mini-refrigerator and a sitting area.The Peoria East Fairfield Inn & Suites offers a daily hot breakfast. An indoor pool and a fitness center are on-site at the hotel.The Peoria Air Guard 182nd Airlift Wing is a short drive from the hotel. The Wildlife State Prairie Park is also within driving distance of the hotel.
- Everything. The location was great, the staff was very friendly and helpful. The king suite was beautiful. Whole experience was wonderful. Will stay again.
- Large, clean rooms. We had friends who stayed at a nearby “suites” motel and their “suite” was not as big or as comfortable as our Queen room.
- Had family there in other rooms and we were able to order pizza and eat in the dining area.
- The staff was very helpful and very nice. The room was clean and comfortable. Only thing was the breakfast gals were having a hard time keeping up but they did a wonderful job. It was sold out so there was a lot of activity. The staff were very hard working people.
- Room was what I would expect from Fairfield Inn and bathroom was clean.
Hampton Inn East Peoria
This East Peoria hotel features an indoor pool with hot tub, continental breakfast, and a 32-inch flat-screen TV in every room. It offers free transportation to and from Peoria International Airport 16 miles away.Hampton Inn East Peoria has a coffee maker, work desk, and a hairdryer in every room. Cable TV and free Wi-Fi are also included.Guests have free access to the business center and gym at East Peoria Hampton Inn. Safes and free newspapers are available in the lobby.The Riverfront features unique shops, restaurants, and artwork by local artists. Illinois Central College and the Peoria Civic Center are a 10-minute drive from this Hampton Inn.
- The double queen room was very nice and up to date with usb charging jacks and such. The beds were very comfortable with four pillows to choose from. The HVAC unit was nearly silent and thermostat controlled which always makes for a more comfortable room. The hot Breakfast was very tasty with a nice selection of food to choose from. The lady replenishing the food and cleaning tables was super nice and very efficient. All staff we encountered were pleasant, but the lady in the breakfast area was a Jem.
Hot breakfast- coffee with flavored creamer. Good variety of food
- staff very helpful and curtiuos made us feel very welcome enjoy staying there very much
- The staff were extremely hospitable. The building was clean and in good condition.
- Breakfast was great! Lots of choices for whatever kind of diet a person was on. Room clean
Holiday Inn and Suites East Peoria
Less than an 8-minute drive from the center of Peoria, this hotel has rooms with flat-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi. A continental breakfast is served each morning.A microwave and a refrigerator are included in every room at the Holiday Inn and Suites East Peoria. Ironing facilities are also included in each air-conditioned room.Guests can enjoy a swim in the indoor pool or a workout in the on-site fitness center at East Peoria Holiday Inn and Suites. A laundromat and a business center are also provided for guest convenience.Johnny’s Italian Steakhouse, on the property, features a rich Italian dining options for breakfast, lunch and dinner.Bradley University and the Carver Arena are less than 3 miles from this hotel. The Peoria Lake shoreline and Interstate 74 are a 3-minute drive away.
- Rooms are very clean and comfortable. Love the veiw of Peoria from the 6th floor. Shopping center and Bass Pro Shop are nearby too. Plenty of places to eat at, breakfast at Johnny’s Steak House was delicous.
- Nice modern hotel with a great restaurant on site. The staff were very friendly and helpful.
- At check in Allen was super friendly even though I coukd tell he had his hands full with a customer on the phone. He was friendly and polite and funny!! The hotel was very clean and the room was perfect!! Every single thing was Great at this hotel!! The bed the room the fitness center!! Wonderful!!
- Great parking and friendly staff. Very quiet and pleasant surroundings. Close to stores and shopping.
- The staff went above and beyond to fix a problem we had with our booking.com reservation. We will definitely stay there again.
Par-A-Dice Hotel & Casino
Located in the East Peoria neighborhood in Peoria, 8 miles from Washington, Par-A-Dice Hotel & Casino features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service and gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is Central Illinois Regional Airport, 36 miles from the property.
- My conference was here so it was very convenient. Close to shopping and restaurants as well. Bartender Sarah was very pleasant.
- The rooms were cleaned and the beds very comfortable
- The room was clean, spacious, and the bed was so comfortable! We slept like babies! The soap and toiletry products left for guests are above average in quality. The room offered a safe for valuables, a hair dryer, ironing board and iron, coffee maker – all the little extra’s on hand without even asking.
The convenience of the shuttle back and forth. Really liked the linens and comfort of the bed.
Very quiet floor.
- It was all good. No restaurant at the hotel. had to eat at the casino. Ate at “Rock”. It was fun and great food. It was a beautiful hotel. The front desk staff was efficient, but friendly and fun. I would stay there again if possible. All great.
Holiday Inn Express East Peoria – Riverfront
One of our best sellers in Peoria! Located in the East Peoria neighborhood in Peoria, 9 miles from Washington, Holiday Inn Express East Peoria – Riverfront features free WiFi access and free private parking.There is free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is Central Illinois Regional Airport, 37 miles from Holiday Inn Express East Peoria – Riverfront.
- The mattress was extremely comfortable. The lighting in bathroom was excellent. Could finally see what you were doing. The location on riverfront was nice as well. I would definitely come back to this Holiday Inn.
- The location was perfect for traveling the places we needed to. The rooms were comfortable, decently sized, and the bathrooms were really spacious. The location was pretty nice all in itself, and the facilities were awesome. Breakfast was also great.
- The supervisor was very accommodating. Let us check out early because of weather
- The shuttle to and from the show venue. So much easier.
- Comfort of beds. Plenty of charging stations. Location to many restaurants and to St Francis Hospital.
Embassy Suites East Peoria Hotel and Riverfront Conference Center
Showcasing a sun terrace and hot tub, Embassy Suites East Peoria Hotel and Riverfront Conference Center is located in Peoria in the region of Illinois, just 10 miles from Washington. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is Central Illinois Regional Airport, 38 miles from the property.
- It is a first time in Peoria, and didn’t know what to expect. But this hotel impressed me. Clean rooms, good amenities, nice staff. There is a lot of places to eat around. One good brewery right next to hotel.
- The happy hour was great! The staff I encountered were all very nice. Everyone was so pleasant. They were responsive whenever I asked for anything, towels, roll away bed…they brought it right up. I would stay here and reccommend it to everyone!
- One of the most accommodating hotels I have ever stayed! The hotel was well appointed, staff extremely friendly and professional, and the superb omelette/breakfast bar exceeded most breakfast restaurants. Even the view was inviting. It is in a great location, and I will stay there again!
- Staff was friendly, clean facility, easy highway access
- It was a great experience for us. More than what we expected.
Four Points by Sheraton Peoria
This hotel is about a 5-minute walk from Peoria Civic Center. It offers an on-site restaurant, an indoor pool and free airport shuttles to Peoria International Airport. Guest rooms include free Wi-Fi.A 42-inch flat-screen TV and a work desk are furnished in each room at Four Points by Sheraton Peoria Downtown. The traditionally styled rooms also include a coffee maker.The Downtown Peoria Four Points features Bennigan’s Grill & Tavern. It serves American dishes for breakfast, lunch and dinner as well as a full-service bar.Guests can work out in the fitness room or work in the business center. Meeting facilities and a gift shop are also on site.This hotel is just 1.5 miles from Bradley University. Peoria Zoo and Luthy Botanical Gardens are within a 10-minute drive away.
No reviews yet.
Mark Twain Hotel
One of our top picks in Peoria.This hotel offers free airport transportation, an on-site restaurant and a fitness center. Located less than a 10 minute walk from the Peoria Riverfront, Mark Twain Hotel features a DVD player in every room.Free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen cable TV are provided in the contemporary rooms. They also have a microwave, fridge and coffee-making facilities. The spacious deluxe rooms feature a river or city view.Guests can enjoy a breakfast buffet featuring made-to-order omelets and waffles. Two 25 serves steaks, pasta and pizza in a casual atmosphere. A Starbucks is also on site at the Mark Twain Hotel.Peoria International Airport is 7 miles from this hotel, which is located just off Interstate 74. Par-A-Dice Hotel Casino is a 10 minute drive away.
- The staff was friendly. Room service was excellent. Customer service was great.
I loved the library in the lobby
The staff were so nice. They even helped me find the tv station for the super bowl.
Breakfast was so well presented and prepared by Tyrone
- The staff was very friendly. I left some personal property by accident and they were swift to call me before getting too far out of town. Didn’t eat at the restaurant but we had a drink at the bar and had the best bartender service ever. Would definitely stay there again.
- Great New York strip supper and awesome desert! Great old building that has been very nicely remodeled.
- Warm comforter on bed. Great large, heavy towels and a warming light in bathroom
Staybridge Suites Peoria Downtown
One of our best sellers in Peoria! In the heart of downtown Peoria and just a 3-minute walk from Peoria Civic Center, this hotel features spacious suites with a full kitchen. A complimentary hot breakfast is served each morning.Free Wi-Fi and a TV with cable channels are available in every guest suite at Staybridge Suites Peoria Downtown. A spacious living and dining area are also provided in each suite.Guests can enjoy a swim in the heated indoor pool or relax in the hot tub at Peoria Downtown Staybridge Suites. A fitness center is also available on site.Caterpillar World Headquarters, University of Illinois College of Medicine at Peoria and the shores of Peoria Lake are within 1 miles of this hotel. Bradley University is a 5-minute drive away.
- The staff were great. It was clear they were understaffed. Great location to downtown. Potential to be excellent is great.
- We booked this property because it was the closest hotel to our concert venue. We didn’t mind the $140 a night charge. The viewers’ comments were good. The public area looked good upon arrival.
- Breakfast was good. Bed was comfortable. The room was clean. Water pressure was good.
Staff and location were terrific. In terms of the free breakfast, it was above average.
Loved having a kitchenette.
- This is no lie. I did not have a single bad experience at the Staybridge. From the front desk to the morning breakfast ladies, room , bed , amenities everything was wonderful.
Top Hotels In East Peoria Illinois Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in East Peoria Illinois to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in East Peoria Illinois but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in East Peoria Illinois. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!