10 Best Hotels To Stay In East Pensacola Heights Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
East Pensacola Heights Florida is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in East Pensacola Heights Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in East Pensacola Heights Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in East Pensacola Heights Florida. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in East Pensacola Heights Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in East Pensacola Heights Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In East Pensacola Heights Florida:
Residence Inn by Marriott Pensacola Downtown
This all-suite hotel is located only 500 feet to Pensacola Bay. It offers apartments with 32-inch flat-screen TVs, free Wi-Fi and full kitchens.A 24-hour fitness center and a multi-purpose sports court are available to keep up with your work-out while traveling. The outdoor swimming pool offers a sundeck, where guests can enjoy the hot Florida sun.The apartments at the Residence Inn Pensacola Downtown are equipped with a microwave, a stovetop and a fridge to prepare your favorite meals. A dishwasher and ironing facilities are available for guests’ convenience.The Pensacola Downtown Residence Inn offers several free amenities, including a hot buffet breakfast, beer and wine, and 24-hour coffee in the lobby.The hotel is located 15 miles from the Big Lagoon State Recreation Area and about 8 miles from the Marcus Pointe Golf Course.
No reviews yet.
Pensacola Grand Hotel – Historic Downtown
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and fitness center, Pensacola Grand Hotel – Historic Downtown is located in Pensacola, just 7 miles from Pensacola Beach. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Orange Beach is 23 miles from Pensacola Grand Hotel, and Foley is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Pensacola Regional Airport, 4.3 miles from Pensacola Grand Hotel – Historic Downtown.
- My family and I stayed last night and the property was so neat. It was an old time feel. You could tell it had historic significance. When we got to the room it was like being in a Suite and it was so awesome! Even my 10 and 13 year old daughters didn’t want to leave! We will for sure be staying again! The restaurant was nice and the breakfast was good.
- Highlight was watching a mile-long freight train roll past the hotel in the early morning from our 10th floor room
- great views out to the Gulf. Remote for TV didn’t work, and a 2 am (i think) very noisy train woke me up. AWESOME staff, cannot say enough good things about them. Very close to Palafax street, the heart of Old Pensecola!
- The friendliness of staff, lobby is beautiful but could use some updates.
- Everything was great, the arena was next door which is convenient. Clean, very nice rooms ,nicely done historic railway station.
Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Downtown
Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Downtown is located in Pensacola, just 7 miles from Pensacola Beach.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom.There is an ATM at the property.Orange Beach is 23 miles from Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Downt, and Foley is 28 miles from the property. Pensacola Regional Airport is 5 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Days Inn Pensacola – Historic Downtown
One of our best sellers in Pensacola! Located just off Interstate 110, this hotel is 1 miless from the Pensacola Historical Museum. It serves a continental breakfast every morning and features an on-site restaurant, the Old Towne Cavern.Free Wi-Fi access and a flat-screen TV are included in every room at Days Inn Pensacola – Historic Downtown. They also have a refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker.Guests can swim in the outdoor pool at the Historic Downtown Pensacola Days Inn. Laundry facilities, vending machines and BBQ grills are also on site.Pensacola Regional Airport is 5 miles from the hotel. The E. S. Cobb Community Center is 1 mile away.
- Good pleis near dantwn ,good wayfay,good wait peaple,good servoce,good brekfast,..
- The location right off the interstate was nice. It was semi close to downtown, however I would not walk it at night.
- Room was clean but in need of renovation. It had a 70s look to it. The said there was a restaurant but it was very poor.
- Everything was good except for the ants around the bathroom sink and wall.
- Overall a great stay. I don’t require all the fluff of a full service hotel. Love the fact it still has the old fashioned “down and outs”, as well as respecting the fact that there are still smokers that stay at their property, and being able to accommodate them as well! Perfect location, one minute to downtown and twenty minutes to the beaches!
New World Inn Downtown Pensacola
New World Inn Downtown Pensacola is located in Pensacola, 7 miles from Pensacola Beach and 23 miles from Orange Beach. The inn has a terrace and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room at this inn is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV with cable channels. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Foley is 28 miles from New World Inn , and Navarre is 21 miles away. Pensacola Regional Airport is 5 miles from the property.
- The staff was above and beyond with their service. Everyone was polite and made sure we had anything we needed.
Valentine special rose petals on bed wine glasses filled with candy etc. Hit with gf
Location & parking outstanding
- The room was beautiful, and Rachel at the front desk took great care of us.
- Room was larger than expected. Very comfortable bed. Staff was all excellent.
- I liked the location of the hotel which is why we stayed there. The restaurant is good too.
Hampton Inn Pensacola-Airport
Set in the Cordova Business District, near Pensacola Regional Airport, this Florida hotel offers a free hot breakfast and free shuttle service to the airport, Cordova Mall and area businesses.Hampton Inn Pensacola – Airport features guestrooms with free high-speed internet access and coffeemakers. Guests can also go for a swim in the outdoor pool or take advantage of the fitness center.Within a short drive of the Pensacola Airport Hampton Inn, guests can explore Pensacola Beach or the Naval Air Museum. Additional nearby attractions include the Historic Pensacola Village and the Gulf Island National Seashore.
- The rooms were clean, the staff was very friendly and helpful, great location, Tuesday & Wednesday night ‘social’ (free beer, wine, snacks), free shuttle to get to and from anything within a couple of miles. It’s right near the airport, but the only time I heard a plane was when I was packing the car to leave. Quiet location.
- The airport shuttle service outstanding. Was able to take advantage of Hampton’s late check out time to reduce the waiting time at the Airport .
- Clean areas. Friendly staff. Nice breakfast. Will stay again.
- Exceptional service from the moment we walked through door. We didn’t arrive until around 1:30-2:00am but was met with a gracious representative. Loved the room.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful. I had a problem with my TV and called the front desk – within 5 mins a tech came to my room and fixed the problem. My wife have stayed at this hotel before and have never been disappointed. It is close to restaurants, a mall and movie theater – and even though it is close to the airport we had very little noise from arriving and departing jets .
Hyatt Place Pensacola Airport
One of our top picks in Pensacola.In Pensacola, Florida, this hotel features a daily continental breakfast and an indoor swimming pool. An on-site restaurant and free Wi-Fi access are available.A flat-screen cable TV and work desk are provided in each room at this Pensacola Hyatt Place. Featuring a hairdryer, each private bathroom includes towels.A fitness center is accessible to guests at the Hyatt Place Pensacola Airport. Other facilities include meeting facilities, a shared lounge and dry cleaning services.Pensacola International Airport is a 9-minute drive from this hotel. Guests at the property are a 25-minute drive from Pensacola Beach and 2 miles from Marcus Pointe Golf Course.
- The bed was very comfortable. We relocated to Pensacola and had been driving all day. They had a 24 hour restaurant, and the food was really good. The staff was very friendly and welcoming.it was great to be able to relax before getting the keys to our new home.
- I liked everything except what is mentioned already
- The breakfast was good and also good coffee. The room was spacious, comfortable, and quiet. Staff was very friendly and helpful.
- Well located, well ordered, cheerful staff, everything spotless, good breakfast…… super view of the whole airport from the 5th floor… admittedly, I like airports…….
- Everything about the hotel was marvelous. It was only a few steps away from the airport, so I didn’t have to rush to meet my flight. It was close to Cordova Mall and movie theatres, so I was entertained. Great place. I will come back whenever I can.
Homewood Suites by Hilton Pensacola Airport-Cordova Mall
This all-suite hotel offers spacious accommodations with fully equipped kitchens and shuttle service within a 3 miles radius, just outside the Pensacola Airport complex in Florida.Homewood Suites by Hilton Pensacola Airport – Cordova Mall features an outdoor pool and an on-site fitness center. Guests can play a game of basketball on the on-site sports court, then work in the hotel’s business center.After a restful night’s sleep at the Pensacola Airport Homewood Suites, guests can start the day with a free hot breakfast every morning. In the evening, guests can relax with a free light meal and beverages every Monday through Thursday.
- Breakfast was excellent . The Staff all friendly and amazing. I love this place it’s my new favourite hotel
- Location. Well-maintained facilities. Easy access.
- Staff were friendly and helpful both on reception and at breakfast. Rooms were spotless and had everything you needed. Location was near to shops and restaurants and 15 mins drive to the beach. Breakfast had good choice each day.
- The staff were so accommodating! The breakfast was amazing & the facilities were wonderful! Definitely planning to go back!
The room was very spacious and comfortable. We got a room on the third floor, it was very quiet.
The full size fridge was a plus
Quality Inn & Suites Gulf Breeze
Quality Inn & Suites Gulf Breeze is located in Gulf Breeze, 3.4 miles from Pensacola Beach and 8 miles from Pensacola.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Orange Beach is 24 miles from Quality Inn & Suites Gulf Breeze, and Foley is 30 miles away. Pensacola Regional Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- bed was comfortable, location convenient ad picturesque on the bay.
- loved the beach behind the hotel would have loved for the hotel to have a hot tub
- The location was right off the interstate and easy to find. The staff were pleasant and friendly. The view of the bay was nice from the rooms. The pool was clean and accommodated the guest well.
- Nice clean rooms. Very comfortable and a private beach.
- Reservations were changed by staff giving us a cheaper rate and when challenged they told us it would cost us more. We decided to stay the first night due to already getting inside and change hotels 2nd day. They agreed to refund second day rate and we still haven’t gotten our money back. We paid almost 400 in cash and 8 hours later they didn’t have a way to refund the money. We agree it was our decision to stay the first night , we booked it and didn’t want to ask for an immediate refund. Business principles should dictate common courtesy and an immediate refund of the second daily rate from a below average establishment. The lady that checked Us in should have been who we asked for our refund, she likely would have been able to do it immediately, yet the assistant manager couldn’t even refund the second daily rate at 8:00 am the next morning. My family’s safety is my priority, not the money. I recommend staying away from this place!!
Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola/Gulf Breeze
Only a 5-minute drive from Pensacola Beach, this Florida hotel features an outdoor swimming pool. A daily continental breakfast is also available.A flat-screen cable TV, a work desk and a hairdryer are available in each room at Hampton Inn and Suites Pensacola. Coffee-making facilities are also included.Free Wi-Fi is available throughout Hampton Inn & Suites Gulf Breeze. Guests also have access to an on-site fitness center and business center.Downtown Gulf Breeze is just a 3-minute walk from this hotel. Guests are a 4-minute drive from Andrews Institute.
- The staff and building was amazing. One of the biggest rooms I’ve ever been in for that price! Staff was super accommodating, breakfast was great and the rooms were clean, modern and had all of the amenities you’d expect at this price point. Honestly felt a little bit more luxurious than just 3 stars. Went as part of Pensacon and the location was perfect. Staff wasn’t rude or openly weirded out by a bunch of people running in and out in costumes all day long and was very helpful on how to get where we needed to go!
- Breakfast was great. Staff friendly. Really love having fresh coffee all the time
- I am a Hilton Honors Member and was greeted with my perks. I have stayed at several Hampton Inns in the past, as these hotels offer the best value for your travel stays.
- Loved the two full length mirrors in the room! Bathroom was very spacious. Breakfast from 6-10AM. Definitely appreciated the coffee and water the next morning in the lobby.
- Location was great. Clean rooms. Very friendly staff… Would definitely stay again!
Top Hotels In East Pensacola Heights Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in East Pensacola Heights Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in East Pensacola Heights Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in East Pensacola Heights Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!