10 Best Hotels To Stay In East Kelowna British Columbia – Top Hotel Reviews
East Kelowna British Columbia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in East Kelowna British Columbia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in East Kelowna British Columbia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in East Kelowna British Columbia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in East Kelowna British Columbia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in East Kelowna British Columbia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In East Kelowna British Columbia:
Best Western Plus Kelowna Hotel & Suites
One of our top picks in Kelowna.Located in British Columbia, this hotel is a 10-minute drive from Kelowna International Airport. This hotel features an on-site restaurant, a full-service spa, indoor heated mineral pool, a gym and free Wi-Fi.Guest rooms at the Kelowna Best Western include a 40-inch flat-screen TV and an iPod docking station. Select rooms include a small refrigerator.The restaurant is serving Dinner only from 17:00 – 21:00. The Pub is open for Lunch and Dinner from 11:00 to late, daily. The Hotel provides a complimentary hot breakfast buffet in the Atrium from 06:30 – 10:00.The Kelowna Best Western Hotel and Suites provides 2 outdoor hot tubs. Guests can get a massage or use the full-service conference centre. A complimentary airport shuttle runs on specific hours and is available by special request with the hotel directly. Free airport parking is available up to 2 weeks.Okanagan College is a 10-minute drive from the Best Western Kelowna. The hotel is minutes from Okanagan Highway and a 5-minute drive from downtown Kelowna.
- It offers a free shuttle bus to Kelowna airport with a very flexible schedule.
- Excellent breakfast with multiple choice. Coffee nice and hot. Great location next to bus depot for easy access. Quit and comfortable room
- I liked that the rooms were ready when we arrived at 1:30 pm and didn’t have to wait until 4pm
- Room and staff were wonderful. Bed incredible. Price out of this world.
- The staff was terrific and helpful. The room was excellent in all ways possible. I would stay there again and recommend it to people.
Fairfield Inn & Suites Kelowna
A 10-minute drive from Kelowna Airport, this family-friendly hotel provides free Wi-Fi. A heated pool with a water slide is open year-round. Provided daily, the breakfast buffet includes a waffle maker.The Fairfield Inn & Suites Kelowna has guest rooms with a 32-inch flat-screen cable TV. A mini-refrigerator and a coffee maker are also included in the rooms.The Kelowna Fairfield Inn & Suites features an outdoor heated pool and a fitness center. The hotel has free coffee in the lobby and foreign currency exchange services.The Big White Ski Resort is a 45-minute drive from the Fairfield Inn Kelowna. The Kelowna Cultural District is a 10-minute drive from the hotel.
Breakfast was Good , waffle a little hard no croissant. Scrambled eggs was better than Comfort Inn but sausage does not taste good. Comfort Inn was better.
Comfort Inn has a pool .
- Good location…breakfast was good but missed having muffins!
- Breakfast was amazing. Rooms were quiet. Best sleep we’ve had away from home. Very comfortable mattress.
- The customer service was exceptional and the front desk people were awesome and very accommodating.
- Staff was fantastic. Best breakfast I have ever had at a hotel. Hot tub great.
- Breakfast was Good , waffle a little hard no croissant. Scrambled eggs was better than Comfort Inn but sausage does not taste good. Comfort Inn was better.
Okanagan Seasons Resort
One of our best sellers in Kelowna! Featuring free WiFi, a hot tub and a seasonal outdoor pool, Okanagan Seasons Resort offers accommodations in Kelowna, just 27 miles from Vernon. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV with satellite channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.This hotel has a ski pass sales point and bike rental is available. Summerland is 23 miles from Okanagan Seasons Resort, and Big White is 25 miles away. Kelowna Airport is 5 miles from the property.
- Courtyard is a great feature even in the winter and pools both indoor and outdoor are great.
- Me and my partner came to the Okanagan Seasons Resort because we were searching for apartments and we had a great stay. The staff were relatively kind and helpful. Free breakfast with our stay exceeded my expectations. We booked a few months in advance so the price was very reasonable.
- Friendly staff and great location – handy to have breakfast included.
- Overall good property and stay. Spacious room and adequate lighting. Clean, but floors and paint job require attention. Check in person very helpful. Check out person OK, but I had to request a receipt. Few words. Nice to park outside door. Quiet despite proximity to two provincial highways.
- The “resort” is basically a big, spread-out motel. My wife and I briefly talked about spending more on a higher end place next time, but we found the room clean, the bed comfortable, the location good and the value good. We’d stay there again.
Holiday Inn Express Kelowna
Offering a hot tub and fitness center, the Holiday Inn Express Kelowna is in the heart of downtown Kelowna, 11 minutes from Okanagan Lake. Free Wi-Fi is provided in all guest rooms.A flat-screen cable TV with pay-per-view movies is featured at the Kelowna Holiday Inn Express. A microwave, mini refrigerator, and coffee maker are also available in the air-conditioned rooms.A hot breakfast is served every morning. A 24-hour front desk offers luggage and ski storage. Meeting facilities and a business center are provided. Dry cleaning and laundry is available.Big White Ski Resort is 54 minute-drive from the hotel. Mt. Boucherie Estate Winery is 8 miles and the Kelowna Golf & Country Club is only 7 minutes away. Lake City Casino is a 4 miles drive.
- The front Desk Staff was very helpful. When our key card did not work, she upgraded our room to a tower room.
- The taxe are hard to understand you should tell exactly the price it cost thank you
- There was a bible in the room. Most excellent. Many thanks.
- I had poor experience with a previous Holiday Inn in the USA. This was a refreshing experience Firstly the man in reception Eric, was most welcoming and helpful with recommendations re where to eat. The room we had was a great size with seating, very comfortable after a day on the road.
- I love staying at this location!! Always a nice stay and always so accommodating.
One of our top picks in Kelowna.This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Dilworth Inn offers accommodations in Kelowna.Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Vernon is 28 miles from Dilworth Inn, and Summerland is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Kelowna Airport, 6 miles from Dilworth Inn.
- FRIENDLY staff, GREAT location and the refurbishing of the rooms is EXCELLENT , however I might go with WHITE bathtubs !! Personal opinion !
- All was excellent, staff location bed nice continental breaky
Great Location, older building but well maintained. Good amenities. Larger rooms than is usual. Staff are great and helpful. Good pool, hot tub and sauna.
Orchard Park mall and Milestones is within a block.
Excellent value. Great breakfast. Location suberb.
Helpful to have a fridge.
- The staff that we encountered were really helpful and pleasant. The location of the Inn proved to be really good because the 24 hr. Shoppers Drug Mart across the road came in handy as did the credit union in the nearby mall.
Sandman Hotel & Suites Kelowna
One of our top picks in Kelowna.This hotel in Kelowna, British Columbia is across the street from the Orchard Park Mall. The Sandman Hotel offers an indoor swimming pool and on-site dining options.Sandman Hotel & Suites Kelowna is near a bus depot for easy area travel. The Kelowna Golf and Country Course the Mission Creek Regional Park are also nearby.Guest rooms at the Kelowna Sandman Hotel feature coffee makers and cable TV. Guests can use the hotel’s fitness center. A 24-hour Denny’s restaurant and a lounge are also on-site.
- Friendly staff. Price Great hot water. Pillows are wonderful
- The tower suite was a welcome upgrade, home away from home. Location had good access to all facilities.
- Close to shopping. Finished my Christmas shopping. Stayed in Kelowna because of a very early outgoing flight the next day.
- The bed was very comfortable anf the pool was nice and warm
- The hotel accommodated us by letting us check in at 12.
Days Inn Kelowna
In Kelowna, British Columbia, minutes from a variety of outdoor recreational activities, this hotel provides a relaxing stay with amenities such as an outdoor heated pool.Days Inn Kelowna features a free continental breakfast every morning. After breakfast, guests can relax in the outdoor whirlpool tub or use the free high-speed internet access. Additional amenities at this pet-friendly hotel include on-site laundry facilities.Activities such as skiing, golf and swimming are available in the area surrounding the Kelowna Days Inn. Guests can go on a winery tour or play a game of golf at a nearby course.
- Staff responded to my complaints about the partying going on outside our room. And they kindly left. Beds were comfortable though very thin sheets. Shower pressure was great. Reasonably clean. Heat worked well. Breakfast was better than nothing.
- Good location, friendly staff. Laminate floors rather than carpet which is always good. The beds were okay.
- Only there to sleep and caught plane very early next morning
- The room had a separate bed room (nice comfy bed), good sized fridge, comfy TV watching area and was nice and clean. Close to the airport (I was picking up a visitor) and close to Highway 33 (which was the Highway I was using). Convenient, clean and a good price. Also served breakfast but I didn’t partake so can’t comment.
- It was very clean from the front desk to the breakfast area and hallways. Rooms were clean and comfortable. The room was amongst the largest I’ve stayed in thru my travels. And affordable.
Comfort Suites Kelowna
Featuring a hot tub and an indoor pool with a waterslide, this Kelowna hotel provides breakfast. A microwave and a refrigerator are included in all rooms. Big White Ski Resort is a 1-hour drive away.A flat-screen cable TV is available in all rooms at Comfort Suites Kelowna. A work desk and a coffee maker are provided. A recharge station includes 2 USB ports and 3 electric outlets.Daily breakfast at Kelowna Comfort Suites includes a waffle station. Guests can take advantage of the fitness center at this family-friendly hotel.Easily discover a variety of popular area attractions, including scenic Okanagan Lake, only minutes from the Kelowna Comfort Suites. Local wineries, unique shops and top-rated ski areas are also nearby.
- This was quite possibly the friendliest check-in/check-out I’ve ever experienced. Staff provided fantastic customer service. Our room was spacious and comfortable. The pool was a perfect energy-burner for our young family.
- My family were there for a funeral and they allowed us to check out 45 minutes later due to the fact the funeral was 2 hours after check out time. Very considerate
- Beds are comfortable and enjoyed the free breakfast
- Comfy bed and stylish room. Friendly and helpful staff. Enjoyed my stay
- the room was very comfortable and it was nice to have breakfast available. Great selection of food to chose from.
Super 8 Kelowna
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub, Super 8 Kelowna is located in Kelowna, just 27 miles from Vernon.Each room includes a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Summerland is 23 miles from Super 8 Kelowna, and Big White is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Kelowna Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- Clean, comfy bed, good heating, nice hot large shower, quiet.
- Newly renovated room, loved the bathroom fixtures and really comfy office chair! Bed was also nice.
- There were gluten free items available at the breakfast!
- Staff were very friendly, bed was the most comfortable I’ve slept on in a hotel, price was very reasonable, breakfast options were simple but great, Wi-Fi was fast.
- closeness to Kelowna airport , maybe should think about a park and shuttle , parking at airport is very expensive , lady at front was very friendly
Ramada Hotel and Conference Centre Kelowna
Kelowna Golf & Country Club is 1.3 miles from this hotel in British Columbia. It features an indoor pool with a hot tub, a restaurant and guest rooms with free Wi-Fi.Ramada Hotel and Conference Centre Kelowna provides every room with cable TV. They are furnished with coffee facilities and a refrigerator.Guests can use the business center and the gym at the hotel. Spacious meeting rooms are also available at the Hotel Ramada Conference Centre Kelowna.Mickies Pub & Patio features 3 big screen TVs, a billiards table and serves pub food. Ramada Hotel Kelowna also includes Perkins Restaurant and Bakery. The daily hot breakfast can include bacon, eggs, toast, porridge and juice.Kelowna Ramada Conference Centre Hotel is within driving distance to Kettle Valley Railway tours and the Big White ski area. The hotel is also nearby local wineries.
- Quiet, clean, loved the sliding doors between the kids and I. Great location, very central to everything!
- This hotel is not only dirty, it’s filthy. Dirty sheets, hair on the pillows, hair in the sheets. Toothpaste spatter on the mirror, urine on the outside of the toilet. Spiders in the bathroom. We changed rooms and the second room had no heat. The third room was slightly better – we shortened our stay and left the next day. Nothing nice about this hotel.
Food from previous occupant still in fridge.
Flusher to toilet not working.
Window unable to be closed properly in mid winter.
Gas light went out on fire burner.
Moved to a new room and there were still items broken or Not Working
- We were guests of the day. The hotel provided us with a plate of goodies in our room. I would recommend this hotel to family and friends. The staff were awesome, friendly and went above and beyond. We had our furry family member and the staff made us feel welcome.
We were returning guests. I booked a Disability Access queen room. (On the ground floor, easily reached from the entrance, quiet, well furnished and warm.)
We enjoyed a very comfortable night.
Top Hotels In East Kelowna British Columbia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in East Kelowna British Columbia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in East Kelowna British Columbia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in East Kelowna British Columbia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!