10 Best Hotels To Stay In East Harwich Massachusetts – Top Hotel Reviews
East Harwich Massachusetts is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in East Harwich Massachusetts. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in East Harwich Massachusetts. You’re probably wondering where to stay in East Harwich Massachusetts. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in East Harwich Massachusetts right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in East Harwich Massachusetts with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In East Harwich Massachusetts:
Pleasant Bay Village Resort
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Located 2.5 miles from the Chatham Railroad Museum, this Massachusetts hotel features a hot tub, seasonal outdoor pool and game room. All guest rooms have private patios and free Wi-Fi.The spacious rooms at the Pleasant Bay Village Resort include cable TV. A fridge and work desk is provided. The bright rooms are comfortably furnished and feature floral décor.With recreational options, the Pleasant Bay Village Resort features a children’s playground and ping-pong.Laundry facilities are available for added convenience.The Chatham Lighthouse is an 8-minute drive from the motel. The Chatham Municipal Airport is 2 miles away.
- It was one of the nicest places I have stayed in on the Cape. Very peaceful and the suite had anything you could possibly want or need. But best of all were the beds and pillows. I have NEVER slept in such a comfortable bed. Wonderful experience
- Fresh flowers in the room. Plenty of counter space. Bed was comfortable. Beautiful grounds to explore.
- Beautiful grounds with lovely landscaping. Nice pool, cozy dining room for breakfast. Friendly staff. We loved our little porch off the room. Loved the location too.
- The grounds are lovely and the place was only a mile from my business conference. The room was exceptionally clean and comfortable and a private deck was a bonus.
beautiful surroundings and just incredible gardens.
the deluxe rooms have gardens and fountains out back door
Captain’s House Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Captain’s House Inn offers accommodations in Chatham, just 1.4 miles from Chatham Light Beach. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is Nantucket Memorial Airport, 30 miles from Captain’s House Inn.
- Excellent customer Service very well kept delicious breakfast included ,highly recommended
- This was a lovely hotel. Staff couldn’t do enough for us. Extras included afternoon tea every day (foc), morning tea/coffee delivered to your door every day.
- Staff was extremely attentive. Loved the breakfast and country atmosphere. Great get away!
- The personnel, the food, and the general atmosphere was all top notch.
- Morning coffee served at the door at time requested.
Queen Anne Inn
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a seasonal outdoor pool, Queen Anne Inn offers accommodations in Chatham. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some units feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Nantucket Memorial Airport is 30 miles away.
The bedroom was especially lovely with handpainted walls and a comfortable bed. It had a
deck with chairs, but the temp. was too cold to go outside. Therefore, it was not possible to
use the swimming pool.
- Historical building in good location, close to downtown, restaurants, sights, etc. Nice garden and pool.
- lovely room, beds very comfortable, nice bathroom and shower, excellent breakfast.
- Enjoyed the breakfasts and other cheese and desserts.friendly staff.
Fabulous location in Chatham, great facilities, gorgeous breakfast and beautiful, clean, comfortable and nicely furnished bedrooms.
Staff were very friendly and helpful too!
- The bedroom was especially lovely with handpainted walls and a comfortable bed. It had a
The Winstead Inn & Beach Resort
Located in the village of Harwich centre, this Cape Cod hotel features a seasonal heated saltwater pool and a lush garden area. The Winstead Inn, which features 15 rooms, also offers guests access to a private beach that is located 1.5 miles away at the Winstead Beach Resort property, which features 14 rooms.The Beach Resort in Harwich Port is beachfront with our guest-only private stretch of beach on Nantucket Sound. tables, chairs, loungers and umbrellas are provided at both properties.Rooms at this hotel include a cable TV and air conditioning.Guests at The Winstead Inn & Beach Resort are served daily breakfast. During the summer months, the Inn’s private cars will transport Winstead Inn guests to and from the beachfront Winstead Beach Resort.The hotel is 2 minutes’ walk from the Cape Cod Bike Rail Trail. The Freedom Cruise Line boat tour is 2 miles away.
- The room was very clean. I loved the decor, the place was very charming. Jodi was a great hostess! She made our stay very pleasant. She took pride in her breakfast, we enjoyed the breakfast and conversation.
- Breakfast was delicious and the beds were very comfortable. Great experience!
- A beautiful relaxing place, the homemade banana bread and muffins were excellent. Nothing was too much trouble for doug to help with. Beautiful views and straight onto the beach.
- The staff was great. Breakfast was good. The pool was nice although we didn’t use it. Great location near bike trails.
- Great facility, great furnishings! Extremely well maintained and clean!
Chatham Seafarer Inn
Less than half a mile from Ridgevale Beach, this Chatham hotel features a seasonal outdoor pool. Free Wi-Fi is included in all guest rooms. Hardings Lighthouse is 1 miles away and Cockle Cove Beach is a 15-minute walk from the property.Cable TV is featured in each room at Chatham Seafarer. Showcasing hardwood floors and large windows, all bright rooms include a fridge. Tea and coffee-making facilities are also provided.Guests at the Seafarer Chatham can relax poolside on the terrace, where there are lounge chairs provided. There are also BBQ facilities for enjoying the outdoors. Freshly brewed tea and coffee is available for free at the front desk.Red River Beach is 2 miles from this hotel. Home of the Cape Cod’s baseball team, the Anglers, Veterans Field is a 5-minute drive away.
- Beautifully decorated and clean room. Easy parking right out front. Great bakery right across the street.
- Needs a proper walkway from rear units to the office, but still a nice, clean, comfortable place to stay.
- Beds in our room (two queens) were very comfortable.
- The people were very friendly and the rooms and grounds were very clean. It was also nice to not be in “the thick of it”.
- Went for our honeymoon, was better then the pictures
Wychmere Beach Club
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, Wychmere Beach Club is located in Harwich Port in the region of Massachusetts. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis at the hotel. Provincetown is 28 miles from Wychmere Beach Club, and Chatham is 6 miles from the property.
- Stunning views of water/ocean. Room was lovely. Staff was terrific.
- The rooms were fabulous with an amazing Oceanview. The staff is very pleasant everything about wychmere is top notch. You have direct access to the beach and the beach club again the staff is fabulous the food is fabulous the place is amazing
- The room that provided free coffee 24/7. The beach club was fabulous. The location and beautiful beach.
- Nice resort. Spendy but that’s to be expected given the location. Beach was beautiful. It was too early in the season for the beach house facilities to be open. Ask about the name of restaurant very close by. I forget but it had a wonderful lobster roll
This club is an exclusive property with a beautiful beach and access to loungers and chairs.
All staff were very welcoming and friendly and nothing was too much trouble.
The gym was good.
It was very peaceful and beautiful – an ideal base.
Governor Prence Inn
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. In Orleans, the Governor Prence Inn is a 5 minute walk from the Orleans Cove and a 10 minute drive from Nauset Beach. Guests have access to free Wi-Fi throughout the property.The Rail Trail bike path runs by the hotel and there is an outdoor pool. Rose bushes, BBQ facilities and picnic areas are also on the property.Rooms include satellite TV, refrigerator and air conditioning. Some rooms have a view of the pool. Continental breakfast is also included.The Governor Prence Inn is a 10 minute drive to the south side of the Cape Cod National Seashore and Nickerson State Park is a 5 minute drive away.
- Good location with pubs and restaurants within walking distance. Matt at reception was very helpful.
- It would have been much better if coffee/tea making facility were actually in the room. The TV was place in an unfriendly and unsuitable part of the room.
- The location was great! The front desk manager was very helpful. The continental breakfastwas good.
- Decent continental breakfast. Location is good. Staff is friendly.
- I liked that the hotel let us out of our reservation and refunded our money without argument, and was very nice about it.
Platinum Pebble Boutique Inn
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Platinum Pebble Boutique Inn offers accommodations in Harwich Port, just 27 miles from Provincetown. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player, as well as an iPad and an iPod docking station are featured. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.Free use of bicycles and bike rental are available at this inn and the area is popular for biking.Car rental is available at this inn and the area is popular for hiking. Chatham is 8 miles from Platinum Pebble Boutique Inn, and Falmouth is 27 miles from the property. Barnstable Municipal -Boardman/Polando Field Airport is 9 miles away.
- Approachable, welcoming, knowledgeable hosts. Fabulous decor. Clean, stylishly decorated large room and bathroom including accessories. Fantastic breakfasts. Surrounded by trees and gardens. Peaceful.
- Very friendly and immensely helpful hosts. What they don’t know about Cape Cod isn’t worth knowing. Bespoke breakfast everyday, meticulously prepared, served by very attentive staff and absolutely scrumptious. Room was very comfortable and homely making for a very good nights sleep. The location is fabulous and ideally placed to walk to local restaurants and bars and an evening stroll down to the local beach is a must. Basically, can’t fault anything.
- Beautiful house, Personal service, delicious breakfast, great location.
- The Inn is a great place to stay in Cape Cod. Quiet surroundings, clean rooms, tasteful. Above all the owners are very nice, involved, communicative and attentive.
- The make up flannel was a great touch and so handy for the ladies.
Four Points by Sheraton Eastham Cape Cod
This Eastham hotel features an American restaurant, free Wi-Fi and rooms with a 32-inch plasma TV. In Cape Cod, it is surrounded by sandy beaches, forests and marshes.The elegant rooms at Eastham Sheraton Four Points are decorated with neutral colors and feature large windows. Each includes a refrigerator, cable TV and a spacious sitting area.Guests can enjoy free access to a seasonal indoor pool and a modern gym. The Four Points by Sheraton Eastham Cape Cod also has a full-service business center and concierge services.Bellamy’s Grille and Bar is a casual restaurant open for breakfast and lunch.Nauset Lighthouse, a working lighthouse, is 2 miles from this Four Points Eastham hotel and the Wellfleet Flea Market is a 5-minute drive away. Guests can take a whale watching cruise in Provincetown, just 30 minutes away.
- Everything’s was as expected. I always enjoy the pool and the location is perfect
I like rooms overlooking the enclosed center courtyard with pool. On a cold winter morning it feels like summer inside the hotel.
Hotel staff placed a Christmas gift bag under the lobby tree for each guest-room. Very nice touch !
Front desk staff was very welcoming.
- I have stayed at this hotel many times, the staff, location and area are great.
- Breakfast was really good. Staff were so attentive in the breakfast area. The room was very nice. It was big. The beds were very comfortable and the room served our needs for a one night stay. Went to the indoor pool before it closed and it was nice and warm in the pool area and the staff brought out more towels, because there were none when we arrived-but it was late. Parking was easy.
- We were tired of traveling, so we opted to have our meal at the BAR and GRILL. To our surprise it was excellent, personnel was polite and accomendating.
Bluegreen Vacations The Breakers, an Ascend Resort
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. On the coast of Nantucket Sound, this Cape Cod resort is 10 miles from the Nantucket Island Ferry. The property provides private beach access and includes 25 miles of bike trails.Some suites at the Breakers Resort feature a balcony, fireplace, and a whirlpool tub. A kitchenette with a microwave and refrigerator is provided and the sitting area has cable TV and a DVD player.An outdoor pool is on this Dennis Port beachfront resort. Laundry facilities are available.The Cape Cod Museum of Natural History is 10 minutes from The Breakers Resort by car. The Bass River Golf Course is less than 5 miles from the property.
We have been coming to Cape Cod for a long time and staying at a great many wonderful places but I have to say this was the best in everyv way. The furnishing could be a better an easy chair would be nice and the sofa could be more comfortable.
We’re very happy with our stay and will return.
- The location was near the beach. The staff was helpful and friendly. The unit was very clean and the view os the ocean and sunset was beautiful.
- Yes the bed was like a cloud. More than pleased with all. Only wish I didn’t just find out about it til now.
- Loved how everything was close to the beach and shopping.
- It was so awesome, I had to change my accommodations abruptly on my birthday weekend and was not satisfied with platinum pebble boutique. Made accommodations to the Breakers Resort and was the best decision we had to make, my birthday was great. At this time of year being, were getting close summer and most of these Resorts are all booked up. Got in at a decent time and was very pleased with our stay. We so look forward to possibly booking double rooms to share with family and friends in the next coming months. Thanks to Tamara who helped up get checked in and to our rooms and she even called to check and see if we wanted to change our room for a great ocean view, we decided to stay right where we were. Thanks again Tamera for being patient with us. Have a great summer!!
- We have been coming to Cape Cod for a long time and staying at a great many wonderful places but I have to say this was the best in everyv way. The furnishing could be a better an easy chair would be nice and the sofa could be more comfortable.
Top Hotels In East Harwich Massachusetts Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in East Harwich Massachusetts to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in East Harwich Massachusetts but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in East Harwich Massachusetts. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!