10 Best Hotels To Stay In East Hartford Connecticut – Top Hotel Reviews
East Hartford Connecticut is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in East Hartford Connecticut. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in East Hartford Connecticut. You’re probably wondering where to stay in East Hartford Connecticut. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in East Hartford Connecticut right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in East Hartford Connecticut with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In East Hartford Connecticut:
Hartford Hotel & Conference Center
One of our best sellers in East Hartford! Hartford Hotel & Conference center offers accommodations in East Hartford. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. A TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Hartford is 3.4 miles from Hartford Hotel & Conference center, and Waterbury is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Bradley International Airport, 12 miles from Hartford Hotel & Conference center.
- The pillows on the bed where extremely comfortable my boyfriend and I had much needed rest.
- The bed was comfortable, the room was clean , and the staff was very nice.
- The only thing that I really found comfortable about the hotel was the shower. I found the water pressure strong and the temperature was nice. Although I did not get the gentleman‘s name at the front counter when we arrived he was just friendly enough to accommodate us with what we needed did not go above and beyond. And all of the staff behind the counter during my entire stay ask me how I was doing or if I needed anything.
did not fine anything to complain about, am a easy going person ,easy to please.
the room and bed was clean, that all what matters, will be back in CT this weekend, planning to book room with the hotel, do hope I get a better price by doing so.
- Restaurant downstairs was excellent. Food was superb!
Hampton Inn & Suites East Hartford
Hampton Inn and Suites East Hartford offers spacious rooms with flat screen TV’s, free Wi-Fi, and plush bedding. Downtown Hartford is a 5-minute drive from the hotel.Cable TV with HBO channels is available in every room along with a work desk and a coffee maker. Rooms offer a sitting area with sofa beds available in select rooms.This Hampton Inn also features a hot breakfast and a 24-hour fitness and business center. Guests can also lounge on the outdoor terrace.Mark Twain House and Museum is 3 miles away and the Hartford Stage is a 5-minute drive from the property.
- I like the location the great pricing and the king sized bed are wonderful access to the downtown area is confident in door gym and swimming breakfast is always fresh and fulfilling. Just a relaxing place to be
- Nice room, good beds, coffee facilities in the room
- Courteous and attentive staff. Nice atmosphere with easy access to everything. Clean and comfortable room. Easy access to and from our destination in city provided by free bus shuttle for our event.
- Very clean. Good size rooms and big bathroom! Comfy bed and good pillow options. Loved the pillow! Staff was friendly and helpful. Conveniently located. Liked that there was a workout room and hot beverages 24×7.
- I liked the pool so my kids and their cousins could play in it
Holiday Inn Hartford Downtown Area
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Holiday Inn Hartford Downtown Area offers accommodations in East Hartford, just 1.3 miles from Hartford. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service at the property.Waterbury is 25 miles from Holiday Inn Hartford Downtown Area, and Manchester is 7 miles from the property. Bradley International Airport is 12 miles away.
- Nice facility. Comfortable space and friendly staff.
- Hotel lobby, hotel restaurant, comfortable bed and spacious room
- Stayed there for 1 night on our way to Maine. Breakfast is fine, but for extra price, room was big and ok for 1 night
- staff at check in were very friendly!!! engaged in conversation with us about why we were in the area, recommended the food at the hotel and just all around very professional and friendly
- Needed a Getaway with our busy lives it was very nice to come to a place where the staff made sure all your needs were taken care of. I am sure my husband I will be returning in the near future
Comfort Inn and Suites East Hartford
Comfort Inn and Suites East Hartford is located in East Hartford, 3.4 miles from Hartford and 27 miles from Waterbury.Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.Manchester is 5 miles from Comfort Inn and Suites East Hartford, and Enfield is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Bradley International Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- The room was nice and clean comfy bed and breakfast was ok. Staff were nice and friendly.
- Kim was so accommodating. She made our stay better than it would have been. I loved the room, kitchen, the bed was super comfy! I would definitely stay again
- Fair price for clean, well maintained room/building.
- Bed was very comfortable. Easy to access from highway. Only negative is that it was a non-smoking room which smelled of cigarettes and had burn hole in sheet
- Breakfast was great, fitness center is nice but a few things were broken on the cycling machine.
Econo Lodge East Hartford
Located in East Hartford, 2.2 miles from Hartford, Econo Lodge East Hartford features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Each room comes with a TV.Waterbury is 25 miles from Econo Lodge East Hartford, and Manchester is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Bradley International Airport, 12 miles from Econo Lodge East Hartford.
- The mattress was ok. They take pets. Check-in clerk was efficient and cordial.
- I liked the location it was very convenient to the Convention center and down town and there was plenty of parking, and the Clerk was very please and eager to help.
The bed was really comfortable.
The room was clean
- This hotel was very conveniently located to the Downtown Hartford area with access to the interstate.
- The bed was nice and soft, the room was clean and neat, and Pho 501 is across the street.
Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Hartford Downtown
Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Hartford Downtown offers accommodations in Hartford.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Waterbury is 24 miles from Red Roof Inn PLUS Hartford Downtown, and Manchester is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bradley International Airport, 12 miles from Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Hartford Downtown.
- The hotel was better than I had expected. I was checked in immediately when I arrived, the room was nice, spacious and cosy, the location of the hotel is just great (right opposite the train/bus station, some 10-15 minutes walk to the Downtown) and it was very quiet there. So a very good choice for a shorter or longer stay in Hartford.
- the location is great, perfect for business travrl overnight
- It was 3 minutes walk from the bus station , it was nice and clean.
- It was near the free shuttle and a good restaurant for
- we know the staff very well having stayed there often, they do a good job.
Best Western Hartford Hotel and Suites
One of our top picks in Hartford.Providing free shuttle service to Hartford attractions, including the Convention Center, this hotel features access to major freeways. Free WiFi is offered and free on-site parking is available.All guest rooms include a microwave, refrigerator and cable TV.Guests at the Hartford Best Western Hotel and Suites can start the day with a free breakfast or with an energizing workout in the on-site fitness centre. The hotel also offers a seasonal outdoor swimming pool.Best Western Hartford Hotel and Suites is 3.4 miles from downtown Hartford while the Mark Twain House & Museum is 5.2 miles away. Foxwoods and Mohegan Sun Casinos are located within 49.7 miles of the property.
- Very nice staff. Convenient seafood restaurant next door. Rooms were clean. As I was there for a SSA hearing, having the shuttle taking me too and from down town was Great. I would stay again.
- King room very spacious, modern, comfy bed, excellent breakfast.
- Comfortable beds and pillows. Love the fridge microwave and kuerig in room. Check in lady was sweet and informative. Breakfast was perfect. So nice to have breakfast ready and waiting before an early college visit. Liked king bed for parents and fold out sofa for our teenage son.
There are good things and bad things about this hotel. I would maybe go there again, if I didn’t have a better option.
Good things: the bed is comfortable, the shower is decent, the heater and the fan worked very well, the furniture and style of the room is very nice (“sober”, I would say). Also, there is a coffee machine with coffee included. Parking is easy and included. So, these good things are really good things.
- The room was nice but not what i saw in the picture
Radisson Hotel Hartford
Radisson Hotel Hartford offers accommodations in Hartford. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Waterbury is 24 miles from C Plaza Hartford Downtown, and Manchester is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bradley International Airport, 12 miles from the property.
The business center is great.
The staff is very hospitable and eager to help.
- i love the customer service, down to the manager was attentive and nice. I was there for a wedding and needed to stay over the check out time, an extra 2 hours, and I was able to do so with no problems and no extra fees. Thank You for that Radisson !
- Loved the staff and how they took cared of my whole party and responded to our rescuers in a timely manor
Arrived late at night.. left after breakfast the next morning.. the hotel needs to renovate its bleak decor.
- I have a booking from booking .com Agency but no show any my booking information on this hotel. The hotel staff ask me to walk in book directly from him. Suppose he need to help me more to check that time is almost 4am. I just very tire and give the Cradit card to walk in pay. My bank show me have 2 rooms payments from this hotel. But I just stay in 1 night and just 5 hrs. I leave hotel to my son’s school at 9:30am. Please help me check again and refund 1 night room fee to me. Tnx! I will back and arrival Hong Kong at Wednesday. Please reply me all by email. Thanks you so much!
This Hartford hotel is connected to the XL Center Entertainment Complex. The hotel features an area shuttle and provides free Wi-Fi and an MP3 docking station in every room.Hilton Hartford rooms include a coffee maker and free weekday newspaper. The rooms are equipped with cable TV and seating area.Guests at the Hartford Hilton can dine at M&M’s restaurant, which features American cuisine. The hotel also features Element 315, which is a lounge featuring cocktails.The Hartford Hilton is features an indoor pool and gym. The hotel also offers a business center.The Hilton Hartford is off Interstate 91 and Interstate 84. The hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Bushnell Park. The University of Hartford is 2 miles from the hotel.
- Nice beds clean bathroom room service was great was close to the bars and clubs nice banquet facility also
- I spoke to them about they charge me more to stay on the 18th floor for a floor with a club room that is closed on the weekends and they will not get my money back I couldn’t enjoy the pool or the Jacuzzi a lot of kids running around and getting into the Jacuzzi
- I love staying there because the people are so garsh darn nice its crazy. Stayed news years eve and from our window we seen fireworks right there out the window. Awsome.
- Convenient to all the facilities downtown and major roads
- The shower head was AWESOME!!!!! I took a picture of it and am going to Google it for purchase. I must have it. Best shower I’ve had in ages.
Super 8 Hartford/Windsor
This hotel is 7 minutes from downtown Hartford, Connecticut and Keney Golf Course. It serves a daily continental breakfast and features spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi.A cable TV and coffee maker are standard in every room at the Super 8 Hartford/Windsor. Decorated with warm colors and carpeted floors, all rooms include a work desk and hairdryer.Fax services are offered at the 24/7 front desk. Hartford Super 8 also has free on-site parking.Hartford Civic Center is just 1.8 miles from the hotel. The University of Hartford is 4.5 miles away.
- The location was great just besides the freeway. However, the front desk staff was not too friendly.
- The facilities smelt good. There was a nice air fresher throughout that kept the place smelling fresh & floral. Staff gave me an extended checkout time & the location was good.
- Dont drink coffee qnd didnt stay long enough for breakfast
- No eggs. Thats not breakfast. No protein at all. Did not have breakfast.
- Nothing abt this hotel I liked, except that it was cheap($63.00), I stayed 1 night only, & it only served my purpose, Getting ready & dolled up for my GnR concert, (playing at The XL Center), & I needed to sleep for the night,being that it was almost a 2 hour drive back home. The moldy stench from what I think was from the carpet made me sick! The table & night stands were very sticky, idk what kind of cleaner they used but it wasn’t clean enough! My rm(147)was a non-smoking rm, but it was next to a smoking room! Complimentary breakfast, yea,slice bread u can toast, a waffle maker & coffee, that’s it! No bagels or scrambled eggs or bacon, they did have a mini coffee maker & fridge in my room tho. If u are just looking for cheap, & JUST a place to sleep than yes, but Like I said, it only served my purpose, I left at 8AM the following morning! I do not recommend this to anyone who is vacationing in Hartford, Ct.
Top Hotels In East Hartford Connecticut Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in East Hartford Connecticut to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in East Hartford Connecticut but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in East Hartford Connecticut. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!