10 Best Hotels To Stay In East Harpswell Maine – Top Hotel Reviews
East Harpswell Maine is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in East Harpswell Maine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in East Harpswell Maine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in East Harpswell Maine. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in East Harpswell Maine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in East Harpswell Maine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In East Harpswell Maine:
Best Western Plus Brunswick Bath
Located in Brunswick, 24 miles from Portland, Best Western Plus Brunswick Bath features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Freeport is 10 miles from Best WesternBrunswick, and Bath is 4.5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 27 miles from Best Western Plus Brunswick Bath.
- Breakfast was great with many choices. Staff working there are always friendly and helpful. Room smelled clean and fresh when we entered the room. Bed was comfortable. Location works well for our needs.
- Hotel was clean, employees were friendly. The amenities were all good and the breakfast was delightful. I did not like that the curtain would not close all the way so it was very bright very early in the morning.
- Breakfast was great, jacuzzi in room was very nice.
- The young lady who managed the breakfast room did an excellent job keeping all the food and condiments well stocked. She went out of her way to be helpful! She was also willing to share her knowledge of the area to visitors – suggesting interesting places they might wish to visit.
- Accommodation for pets. Friendly and helpful staff.
Casco Bay Inn
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Casco Bay Inn offers accommodations in Freeport, just 12 miles from Portland. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this inn is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Old Orchard Beach is 24 miles from Casco Bay Inn, and Bath is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 14 miles from Casco Bay Inn.
- Not a chain; seemed family owned. Cozy sitting room. Attention paid to homey atmosphere.
- The staff, location and quiet were all great! The breakfast was a special treat.
- Overall experience was very good and at a very reasonable rate. Facility was clean, tastefully decorated, with updated bathrooms. Breakfast room was very nice with a nice variety of things to eat. Would definitely recommend and go back again.
- Everything. It was a very nice place for the money. A good value. Staff was excellent. Room was clean. Front desk was very informative and nice to deal with. Breakfast was good. No complaints at all.
- It was very welcoming,clean and cozy. The bed and pillows were very comfortable
Smugglers Cove Inn
One of our top picks in East Boothbay – and a guest favorite.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Smugglers Cove Inn offers accommodations in East Boothbay, just 26 miles from Freeport. The inn has a private beach area and water sports facilities, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the sea or pool. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including fishing and canoeing. Bath is 13 miles from Smugglers Cove Inn, and Brunswick is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 38 miles from Smugglers Cove Inn.
- The view, though from our building it was somewhat hidden
the food at the restaurant was awesome. the staff was very friendly and enjoyed totally
the area was also very charming . was stress free and relaxed and enjoyed the beauty.
looking for a return visit.
- Location on the cove, nice views, rooms comfortable and clean. Restaurant for dinner was ok…not a lot of choices. The breakfast buffet was excellent, if you left hungry it was your own fault, restaurant staff friendly. The pool looked nice but the weather was a little cool to enjoy it. Would recommend Smugglers Cove…
- the accommodations , room location ,layout of the property was really pleasing , we had a view of Linked Bay ,, the beaches and surrounding roads around the Hotel were really pretty.. property was close enough to Boothbay Harbor Town for us to catch a show in town!
- The view was excellent. Breakfast was wonderful. It was very clean.
Boothbay Harbor Oceanside Golf Resort
One of our top picks in Boothbay Harbor.Located on Boothbay Harbor, Boothbay Harbor Oceanside Golf Resort is less than 10 minutes’ drive from the Coastal Maine Botanical Gardens.Each guestroom features a king size bed and luxury linens.This Oceanside Resort features Coastal Prime, a restaurant which offers an inspired menu with locally sourced fresh seafood daily and seaside dining. Sit inside or outside around one of the fire pits and enjoy the food, craft cocktails and views of the harbor.The Boothbay Harbor town centre is a short walk across the famed Footbridge. BoothBay Harbor Country Club is 2 miles away.
- The exterior was okay but the rooms were spacious and up to date. They exceeded my expectations.
- facility was clean…we were greeted by the general manager..we would stay there again
- The bed was very comfortable and the view from the dock beautiful.
- The dining room experience was excellent – phenominal lobster. The deck and its fire pit were joyful.
- The decor, linens, cleanliness, services, food were all truly exceptional.
Comfort Inn Brunswick
One of our best sellers in Brunswick! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Comfort Inn Brunswick offers accommodations in Brunswick. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Portland is 22 miles from Comfort Inn Brunswick, and Freeport is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 24 miles from Comfort Inn Brunswick.
- I liked the cleanliness and the colors and the pleasant staff.
- Loved the two pillows one soft, one firm. Fine breakfast
- Loved the location. Close to Freeport put not heavily congested.
- All services were excellent .. Clean, excellent food , quiet , helpful and happy staff ?
- Staff were great breakfast was good you could choose what you wanted
Quahog Bay Inn
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the sea, Quahog Bay Inn is located in Dyer Cove. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a TV. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as fishing and hiking. Portland is 19 miles from Quahog Bay Inn, and Freeport is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- We booked the Arpartment with seaview and it has enourmous space and two separate bedrooms
- A wonderful experience. Immaculate two-room suite with a balcony and fantastic water view. Super courteous staff and daily homemade muffins.
- Fresh lobster, right off the boat for extremely cheap!
- Gracious hosts and an excellent facility … Only sorry we were there for a quick 1-night layover …
- The staff (specifically Jane) were amazing. We were upgraded without request to a lovely cottage. We ordered lobsters for dinner which Jane prepared for us perfectly. The whole experience was very pleasant, seamless, and really relaxing. The inn is tucked away at the edge of the island and is perfect for nearby hiking trails, food, and proximity to Portland.
1774 INN is located in Phippsburg, just 25 miles from Portland. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the river or garden. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Freeport is 15 miles from 1774 Inn, and Bath is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 27 miles from 1774 INN.
No reviews yet.
Days Inn Brunswick
One of our top picks in Brunswick.This Brunswick hotel is adjacent to Cook’s Corner Mall and 3 miles from Bowdoin College Museum of Art. It features spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi and serves a daily buffet breakfast.A microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker are standard in every room at the Days Inn Brunswick. All warmly decorated rooms include a cable TV and a work desk.Free coffee and newspapers are provided 24/7 in the lobby. A small exercise room is also available to guests of the Brunswick Days Inn.Parking is free at the Days Inn. Thomas Point Beach and the Brunswick Naval Complex are both a 5-minute drive from the hotel. Brunswick Golf Course is 4.5 miles away.
- I am a very picky person. I spent many years in the customer service/service industry so I am detail oriented. For the price we were extremely satisfied. Delighted the entire place smells GREAT! TY!
- Friendly and informative staff, in a good location and warm in the extremely cold weather.
- Great location. Comfortable beds. Friendly atmosphere.
- Room was clean, spacious. No foul, perfume smell/odor in room!! Bed was comfortable, as were linens & pillows. Shower was fantastic…great pressure & plenty of Hot water!!! Room was equipped with fridge & microwave, hair dryer, coffee maker, ironing board & iron.. all pluses!!
- The staff was great. I liked the cafe style of the continental breakfast area. Free newspapers. It was a great place to stay for the money
The Brunswick Inn
Located in Brunswick, 23 miles from Portland, The Brunswick Inn features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Freeport is 8 miles from The Brunswick Inn, and Bath is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 25 miles from The Brunswick Inn.
- Beautiful, clean and modern facilities in a classic friendly B and B setting. Excellent breakfast too.
- Our room was large, the staff was friendly, and the included breakfasts were phenomenal.
- Excellent breakfast. Wendy’s a great host. Great place to stay for locals if you have late activities the night before.
- Everything was outstanding! The room was beautiful. The breakfasts scrumptious. Sarah was the best! She was personable and offered all kinds of recommendations for local restaurants, beaches and other activities. We really enjoyed our visit and will definitely be returning!
- Room was great, beds were comfy, breakfast was delicious (and included in room charge). If we had gone out to a restaurant it would have cost us at least $40 for what we ate!
The Brunswick Hotel and Tavern
This Maine hotel is conveniently in downtown Brunswick and next to Bowdoin College. It features a restaurant and has a flat-screen cable TV in every room.Free Wi-Fi and a coffee maker are provided in the contemporary rooms at The Brunswick Hotel and Tavern. There is a desk and guests can make free local and long distance calls.On-site dining is available at The Tavern at Brunswick Hotel, serving traditional New England food for breakfast, lunch and dinner.Chamberlain Museum and Pickard Theatre are within a 6-minute walk of The Brunswick Hotel and Tavern. Brunswick Golf Club is 1 miles away.
location – near good restaurants, theater, shopping center, etc.
on site parking – a must in Brunswick
- Very clean. The hotel personnel were very friendly and helpful. The tavern was great for food and drink! Excellent location next to the Brunswick ME train station. I recommend it highly to all.
- Lovely Building, Room, Breakfast and Location. Most comfortable King bed ever. We would stay again for the last minute discount rate we received at booking.
- Great location and really good service – the staff were excellent. Good food and small friendly bar. I would definitely stay here again.
- One block away from Amtrak station for our trip to Boston
- location – near good restaurants, theater, shopping center, etc.
Top Hotels In East Harpswell Maine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in East Harpswell Maine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in East Harpswell Maine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in East Harpswell Maine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!