10 Best Hotels To Stay In East Chatham New York State – Top Hotel Reviews
East Chatham New York State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in East Chatham New York State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in East Chatham New York State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in East Chatham New York State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in East Chatham New York State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in East Chatham New York State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In East Chatham New York State:
Best Western Plus Berkshire Hills Inn & Suites
Located off Route 20, this Pittsfield hotel is 3.5 miles from Lichtenstein Center for the Arts. The hotel features a hydro-massage tub and a gym as well as traditional rooms with free Wi-Fi.A microwave, refrigerator and coffee facilities are provided in all rooms. The Best Western Plus Berkshire Hills Inn & Suites has cable TV in the rooms.The Arrowhead Museum is 5.5 miles from the Best Western Plus Berkshire Hills Inn & Suites. Pittsfield Municipal Airport is 2.5 miles away.
- Breakfast was very good and plentiful and the woman who manned that are worked tirelessly to make sure there was always enough. She was very nice. All of the staff was.
- I loved the friendly staff always willing to help and correct any issues, as well as the cleanliness and quality of the room I chose.
- We had a great time here and the room layout was perfect for us
- Original room we were given a key to was not cleaned. Decided to take room on second floor. Room was clean, but whoever was above us was walking so hard on their floor, it made our room shake. They settled down, so I did not call the front desk, but started up again around 630 the next morning. Since we were leaving early it wasn’t quite as disturbing, but still loud and very unsettling. The parking lot was not cleared of snow, even though I was assured it had been. It was very slippery and treacherous, to people like myself who have underlying physical conditions which can be dangerous. Breakfast was adequate but eggs tasted funny, and meats were undercooked.
- Good accommodation for the price, spacious rooms, helpful staff. Free breakfast!
Days Inn Lenox
Located 2 miles north of Lenox, this hotel offers an outdoor pool and rooms equipped with a microwave and refrigerator. Chesterwood Estate and Berkshire Botanical Gardens are 20 minutes away.Days Inn Lenox provides cable TV with HBO, free Wi-Fi and a coffee maker in every room. Ironing facilities are also included and select rooms have a seating area or work desk.Guests at Lenox Days Inn are offered a continental breakfast every morning. Free newspapers are available in the lobby and free parking is on site.The Norman Rockwell Museum is only 8.5 miles from this Days Inn and Butternut Ski Area is within a 30-minute drive.
- Very reasonably priced convenient comfortable beds staff is very nice rooms were very clean also
- Close to Tanglewood, Lenox, Stockbridge and local sites.
- I appreciated the free breakfast and easy/quick check in.
- We were headed to Tanglewood – it was the perfect location to overnight after the concert.
- The brunch was plentiful and fresh, even though breakfast had started almost two hours earlier.
Showcasing a hot tub and a ski pass sales point, Yankee Inn is located in Lenox, just 4.2 miles from Tanglewood Musical Center. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Albany International Airport, 36 miles from Yankee Inn.
- The bed was very comfortable and the shower was hot with plenty of pressure.
- Very clean and comfortable. Great value and very friendly staff!
- The room was spacious and clean. It had a fireplace and whirlpool tub and was perfect for a romantic night away.
The staff is very friendly. The breakfast is better than I had in others hotels with more stars.
I strongly recommend this hotel.
- A great place, especially for the money. Will be back.
Hampton Inn & Suites Berkshires-Lenox
One of our top picks in Lenox.This Lenox, Massachusetts hotel is situated only a short distance from area attractions, including historic downtown Lenox and features a variety of free amenities along with comfortable and modern accommodations.The Hampton Inn and Suites Berkshires-Lenox is located close to historical sites, museums and many recreational activities. Jiminy Peak Ski Resort, the Tanglewood Music Center and the Colonial Theatre can all be found nearby.Guests at the Berkshires-Lenox Hampton Inn and Suites can start each day with a free hot breakfast after a restful night of sleep on signature Cloud Nine beds. On-site, guests can also enjoy a modern fitness center, an indoor swimming pool and a cozy lobby featuring a fireplace.
- We loved how modern it was and how easy it was to book online and interact with the staff.
- Rm was very clean, breakfast was appetizing & offered many choices. Staff helpful & helpful
- *the front desk staff was welcoming, assisted in dinner choices and called the room to make sure everything was as it should be. Hilary is a gem of efficiency and kindness.
- We only stayed one night and it served our purpose.
- Selection of breakfast items met my needs as a vegetarian.
Black Swan Inn Berkshires, An Ascend Collection Hotel
The Black Swan Inn is conveniently located in the foothills of the Berkshire Mountains. The hotel is close to several area attractions and local points of interest like Tanglewood Music Festival, Norman Rockwell Museum and Jacob’s Pillow.The Berkshires is an area rich in outdoor recreational opportunities. Enjoy the sparkling Laurel Lake right in the hotel’s backyard where you can go swimming, fishing or boating. Several golf courses, ski slopes and parks are close to the hotel. Stay with us and ski at Ski Butternut. Spend the day shopping for that must-have item at the Lee Premium Outlets.Relax with a delicious meal or cocktail at the Bombay Bar & Grill, located on the premises and watch the sun set over the lake after a full day of activities in the Berkshires.Guests of the Black Swan Inn are invited to enjoy amenities like free wireless high-speed Internet access and free local calls.All spacious guest rooms of this Massachusetts hotel are non-smoking and are equipped with refrigerators, Keurig coffee makers, hair dryers, irons, ironing boards, desks and cable TV. Some rooms feature balconies and whirlpool bathtubs.
- Great corner room, roomy and nicely decorated. Loved the balcony and view.
- The room was very clean and updated. The bed was comfortable. The pillows were a little too overstuffed. Plenty of towels and toiletries. The view from the hotel is nice on the lake side.
- The room was well appointed and very neat and comfortable
- Very well-maintained hotel, with very helpful staff. The Indian restaurant at the property was wonderful
- We loved the view & it was in a beautiful lake. Great little town & conveniently located between Stockbridge & Lenox. & clues to the Berkshires! We lived our short visit & hope to return for the fall season or summer. They were extremely accommodating since we traveled with our dog.
Howard Johnson Lenox
This Lenox, Massachusetts hotel is just one mile from Bousquet Ski Area. Howard Johnson Lenox offers an outdoor pool, mountain views and guest rooms with free Wi-Fi and cable TV.Rooms are furnished with microwaves and refrigerators. They also provide coffee makers and seating areas.While staying at Lenox Howard Johnson Express Inn, guests can enjoy continental breakfast and a picnic area. The hotel offers vending machines and a 24-hour front desk. Three restaurants are within one mile.Pittsfield Country Club is one mile from Howard Johnson. The hotel is 3 miles from The Colonial Theatre and Kennedy Park and 9 miles from Norman Rockwell Museum.
Fridge and microwave in room.
- The facility was recently renovated. Bed was comfortable, TV worked (including the remote control) , Plenty of hot water for shower, room was meticulously clean. Staff was extremely helpful in suggesting local places to dine.
- The breakfast was beyond what i expected. I expected muffins and juice and coffee. There was so much to choose from which was great because my daughter is a very picky eater.
- The location was perfect. The room was clean and very spacious. The staff was very friendly and helpful.
- For a reasonable price, the rooms were clean. The staff was very accommodating. Beds comfortable. I would definitely go back if i was in the area
- Conveniently located.
Next to the Beacon Cinema in Pittsfield, Massachusetts, this hotel provides guest rooms with free wired internet access and coffee makers as well as an on-site restaurant.Crowne Plaza Pittsfield-Berkshires features an indoor pool and hot tub. Guests can take advantage of the on-site fitness center, then relax in the sauna. A day spa is also on site.Guests can enjoy regional cuisine in the hotel’s restaurant, open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The Undergound Pub is an English-style pub with live entertainment and over 100 unique beers.The guest rooms at the Pittsfield Crowne Plaza offer unique sleep amenities such as a sleep CD, eye mask and ear plugs. Guests can also enjoy in-room CD players and pay-per-view movies.This hotel is 17 miles from the Berkshire Prime Outlet Village and access to the Appalachian Trail. The Norman Rockwell Museum is 13 miles away.
- The pool is wonderful, large and warm. The staff is very attentive.
- The facility is dated, yet clean. The staff were very nice, but the parking garage was a nightmare. Run down and half of it was crumbling or falling apart. The elevators made horrific noises and were in tough shape. The location is perfect if you have business downtown. The local restaurants are top notch. The breakfast buffet in the hotel was what you would expect from a hotel buffet breakfast. Powdered eggs and overcooked french toast. Pricey for the quality.
- The kind sized bed was great and the gentleman who worked the front desk- who is ALWAYS- there on Christmas for the past two years, is always fantastic.
- Parking was free and easy – room was clean and decent.
- We liked the view that we were in to see the city and the pool/hot tub was nice and clean. The front desk staff was friendly and easy to work with.
The Village Inn
One of our best sellers in Lenox! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Village Inn offers accommodations in Lenox. Free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find concierge services at the property.Tanglewood Musical Center is 1.5 miles from The Village Inn, and Kripalu is 2.2 miles from the property. Albany International Airport is 38 miles away.
- The room was clean and very roomy. Karen, the staff, was very accommodating. Excellent location.
- We did not eat at the Inn. The mattresses need updating but they were acceptable. The bathroom needs some updating as well. The bathroom temperature was chilly, but the shower pressure and temp were good.
- Staff was very nice. Room was a good size. It was quiet.
- Great location in Lenox center. Friendly staff and a great breakfast included in room price.
- The room we were in had a King size bed on the first floor and was relatively large. The whirlpool tub was a nice touch even though we did not use it. The room was neat and clean, especially the bathroom. The staff was very nice and breakfast was great.
Hotel on North
Located in Pittsfield, 29 miles from Albany, Hotel on North features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Adams is 14 miles from Hotel on North, and Lenox is 7 miles away. Albany International Airport is 35 miles from the property.
- Very unique hotel. The rooms are large, spacious and the decor is well thought out. Certainly, this is not a typical hotel. You will actually enjoy spending time in your room, the hotel common spaces, and especially the restaurant. It was homey, comfortable, and the service was excellent.
- Great location, wonderful bar/ restaurant on site. Hotel is blend of old and new, tin ceilings and great modern plumbing. Front desk staff were knowledgeable and cheerful. Place VERY clean
- Location was perfect. Attached restaurant was excellent, although service was slow.
- turndown service included delicious chocolates. Great common spaces. Huge room.
- Beautiful aesthetic throughout the hotel. Wonderful bed and room amenities. Excellent breakfast!
Hilton Garden Inn Lenox Pittsfield
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Hilton Garden Inn Lenox Pittsfield offers accommodations in Pittsfield. The hotel has a fitness center and indoor pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Albany is 30 miles from Hilton Garden Inn Lenox Pittsfield, and Adams is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Albany International Airport, 36 miles from Hilton Garden Inn Lenox Pittsfield.
The staff was amazing! Everyone we met had a smile and a hello. Kelsey was awesome! I sent a package ahead to surprise my daughters and she went above and beyond for their surprise.
Everything was super clean and the breakfast was delicious.
- We had 9 family members for Sunday breakfast & they put us in a lovely private space. Pool & hot tub area was clean & great for our granddaughters.
- Very clean, comfortable and great staff! Welcomed as soon as we walked in!
- Bar staff service in evening providing meal and drinks etc was excellent, friendly considerate and efficient. Reception staff very helpful.
- All new facility – super clean and wonderful accommodations but also super expensive which is typical of the berkshires. Very friendly and helpful staff.
- The staff was amazing! Everyone we met had a smile and a hello. Kelsey was awesome! I sent a package ahead to surprise my daughters and she went above and beyond for their surprise.
Top Hotels In East Chatham New York State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in East Chatham New York State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in East Chatham New York State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in East Chatham New York State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!