10 Best Hotels To Stay In East Alton Illinois – Top Hotel Reviews
East Alton Illinois is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in East Alton Illinois. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in East Alton Illinois. You’re probably wondering where to stay in East Alton Illinois. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in East Alton Illinois right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in East Alton Illinois with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In East Alton Illinois:
Best Western Premier Alton-St Louis
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Best Western Premier Alton-St Louis offers accommodations in Alton. The hotel has a hot tub and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.There is free shuttle service at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. Saint Louis is 19 miles from Best Western Premier Alton-St Louis, and Chesterfield is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lambert – St. Louis International Airport, 17 miles from Best Western Premier Alton-St Louis.
- The staff in the lounge were the best! we encountered a little problem and they took care of it so fast it was like the issue never happened. Great Customer Service and yes, I’m telling the company in tomorrows meeting.
- Room was impeccable! Cleanest hotel bathroom I have ever seen. Staff was friendly and breakfast was second to none ?
- The pool and the rooms. The lobby was nice to sit and just relax in.
- The staff was friendly and welcoming. Chelsea, our waitress/bartender was very helpful in accomadating us all particularly our grandchildren.
- Room was clean. Fridge in room was handy. Hotel staff were pleasant.
Comfort Inn Alton
One of our best sellers in Alton! Comfort Inn Alton is located in Alton, just 19 miles from Saint Louis.The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.Chesterfield is 29 miles from Comfort Inn Alton, and St. Charles is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lambert – St. Louis International Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- The bed was comfortable and the room was kept clean. It was close to where I was meeting family.
Good firm mattress.
Great shower with soft water.
- The staff was great, the room was clean and comfortable, the breakfast was very good. We will be back for sure.
- Clean rooms with comfortable beds. Little frig came in handy. Good breakfast with clean and pleasant surroundings. Nice pool.
- needed a early am check in for one nights stay , and they obliged.
Motel 6 Pontoon Beach, IL
Motel 6 Pontoon Beach, IL is located in Pontoon Beach, just 12 miles from Saint Louis.Every room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Chesterfield is 28 miles from Motel 6 Pontoon Beach, IL, and St. Charles is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lambert – St. Louis International Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Nice pool and the only hotel left in the area for the eclipse
It was disgusting. I would not wish my worst enemy to stay there. You
totally get what you pay for. I was trying to save money, paid up
front for two nights, slept about 3 hours on the first night, went
downstairs and asked for a refund, no way. Not happening. Blamed it on
the fact I booked on booking.com, which I know was a crock of baloney.
I took pictures of the filth, omg, never again. I would never
recommend this place.
- The convienence of the location. The shower had good pressure & was hot
- Great. The people are so friendly. Thjs is where I work at, across the street.
- Nothing not clean was not told pool was closed no fregarater and microwave had to charge rooms just a real bad weekend
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Granite City
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Granite City offers accommodations in Granite City. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a TV with satellite channels. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Saint Louis is 10 miles from Inn & Suites Granite City, and Chesterfield is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lambert – St. Louis International Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- I liked the fact we got a snack when we checked in!
- Staff was friendly and helpful. Close to the interstate.
- Room was very clean, breakfast items were fresh and the coffee was a “B” which is excellent for any of the budget hotels. Staff was super friendly and accommodating.
- Staff very nice. Good size rooms. Water was very hot. Close driving to everywhere we went. We would stay here again
- The bed was comfortable and the water was hot. Huge room.
Days Inn – Pontoon Beach
The Days Inn Pontoon Beach is a 10 minute drive from Southern Illinois University. This hotel features an indoor pool on site and offers guests a daily continental breakfast.Free Wi-Fi and cable TV are included in every traditionally decorated room of this Pontoon Beach hotel. A microwave and refrigerator are provided along with tea/coffee-making facilities.A fitness center and an indoor pool are featured on site at the Pontoon Beach Days Inn. Guests will also enjoy access to a laundromat and meeting and banquet facilities.This hotel is located off Interstate 270, just 4.5 miles from Horseshoe Lake Madison. The World’s Largest Catsup Bottle is a 20 minute drive away.
- The hot tub. It was a reasonable price and comfortable stay for a quick get away. Tho it seems far away from the main events in St. Louise, all the main events were less than 15 minutes away.
- The staff was great the pool and hot tub was great
- Stafford friendly. Air conditioning in the room works very well.
- Our rooms were great the staff were excellent, the pool was awesome also the hot tub.can’t wait to stay there again.
- Loved the pool and hot tub thoe the hot tub could have been hotter.
Super 8 Pontoon Beach
Lambert-St.Louis International Airport and the Gateway Arch are within a 25-minute drive of this Illinois hotel. It features an indoor pool and spacious rooms with expanded cable TV with HBO.A microwave, fridge and coffee maker are included in the traditionally decorated rooms at Super 8 Pontoon Beach. Each room offers free Wi-Fi along with a seating area.Guests can enjoy a daily continental breakfast during their stay at Pontoon Beach Super 8. The hotel also offers a business center.Horseshoe Lake is an 11-minute drive from the hotel. Cahokia Mounds State Park is 7 miles away and Casino Queen is 11 miles away.
- very nice people welcomed us and had our room all ready had a long drive and was in our room quickly, bed was great never had a mattress that felt so good, husband had a little trouble getting out of it because to low to the ground but other then that was very good.
- police station was close. Had to make several trips to my car late at night service desk lady would go out each time I did I am hoping she was keeping an eye out for me a lady alone, very quite and very nice welcome and when leaving
- Good staff. Clean comfortable rooms. Excellent value
- They had all that they advertised. It could be a bit cleaner for the money, but it was a nice stay.
- The gentleman that did our check out at the desk was courteous and helpful.
Best Western Plus Pontoon Beach
The newly renovated Best Western Plus Pontoon Beach provides convenient access to local points of interest. Lewis & Clark Boat House and Nature Center museum, Gateway Regional Medical Center and Horseshoe Lake are all just minutes from the hotel.St. Louis and numerous attractions like the Gateway Arch, Missouri Botanical Garden, President Casino St. Louis Riverfront, Saint Louis Art Museum, Saint Louis Zoo and the St. Louis Union Station shopping center are just a short drive away. Pontoon Beach is nestled along the banks of the Mississippi River and boasts over a dozen parks. Whether you want to hike along a nature trail or bike ride along a paved path, this area offers an abundance of outdoor recreation options. Several entertainment venues, retailers and specialty stores are nearby. A number of charming restaurants can be found within walking distance.Guests of the hotel can enjoy features and amenities such as free deluxe continental breakfast, free daily newspaper, free wireless high-speed Internet access, free local calls and free parking. After a long day of work or play, come back to the hotel and relax in the indoor heated pool or unwind in the exercise room. Corporate travelers will appreciate modern conveniences provided in the on-site business center such as access to copy and fax service.In addition to standard amenities, all of our spacious guest room come with flat-screen TVs, coffee makers, curved shower rods, hair dryers, pillow-top mattresses, voice mail, irons, ironing boards and cable TV. Ask about our rooms that have microwaves, refrigerators, sofa sleepers and whirlpool bathtubs. Connecting rooms can be requested.Laundry facilities are on the property and valet cleaning service is available.
- It was a very reasonable price in a great location
- The room was very nice the staff couldn’t have been nicer, breakfast was a bonus, the Lobby was clean very pleased
- Room was spacious and good quality. Staff were exceptional!
- We got the last available room. Room to park our truck and big boat trailer.
- Room was clean, breakfast good and staff was nice.
Comfort Inn Edwardsville
Comfort Inn Edwardsville is located in Edwardsville, 14 miles from Saint Louis and 26 miles from St. Charles. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. A TV is featured.The nearest airport is Lambert – St. Louis International Airport, 19 miles from Comfort Inn Edwardsville .
- Room was safe and clean, great breakfast, easy to find, close to SIUE
- Very friendly staff. Breakfast area was kept spotless during our stay.
- Our shower door would not stay closed. Maintenance had it fixed before we returned to our room later in the day. The rooms were made up and cleaned daily. Good eggs at breakfast w/a good selection. Free coffee, tea and hot chocolate 24 hrs. Good value for the money. Would stay again.
- Location. Easy access to Interstate connection. Excellent bkft. Welcoming staff all areas.
- I loved the convenience of the location. The rooms are spacious and the beds were very comfortable. The kids enjoyed making their own waffles at breakfast, there was a wide variety of breakfast items to choose from and everything was very delicious. The staff was very helpful and polite. The indoor pool was also a plus. We enjoyed our stay very much.
Days Inn Saint Louis North
This Saint Louis hotel is 15 miles from the Gateway Arch and features an outdoor pool. This hotel provides free Wi-Fi and rooms include cable TV and a coffee maker.Days Inn Saint Louis North provides rooms with a radio and free local telephone calls. For the guests convenience, ironing facilities and a hairdryer are available in each room.Days Inn Hazelwood is 17 miles from Busch Stadium, home to the Saint Louis Cardinals baseball team. Shopping and dinning are also nearby.
- Nothing (the front desk girl crystal was awesome). The motel itself was an absolute dump.the
- Location and staff where excellent. Having morning breakfast was great as well.
- It’s clean, convienent, & a good place to bring family…
- Big room big bathroom microwave and refrigerator. We came for the Church Convention at St. Louis America Center/ Dome.
- Felt completely unsafe; place was dirty and in bad shape — very bad experience after picking up my sister from Lambert Field.
Holiday Inn Express and Suites Edwardsville
Holiday Inn Express and Suites Edwardsville is located in Edwardsville, just 16 miles from Saint Louis.Every room is equipped with a TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lambert – St. Louis International Airport is 21 miles away.
- Dropping our son off to College and we could not have been more pleased.
- Staff was great, breakfast was good, rooms were clean, parking was plentiful, and for us, location was great. The Starbucks that just opened right in front of the hotel was an added bonus.
- This is our preferred place to stay when we are in the area. The staff is great, rooms are clean and the entire facility is nicly decorated. We enjoy the breakfast as many choices are offered
- Fabulous breakfast selection! Even cheese omelets and pancakes! All the amenities in the room were appreciated.
- Room was comfortable and very clean. Facility appeared to be near new. My partner thought breakfast was great, “the best”. I thought the coffee could have a little more taste.
Top Hotels In East Alton Illinois Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in East Alton Illinois to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in East Alton Illinois but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in East Alton Illinois. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!