10 Best Hotels To Stay In Eagleton North Carolina – Top Hotel Reviews
Eagleton North Carolina is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Eagleton North Carolina. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Eagleton North Carolina. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Eagleton North Carolina. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Eagleton North Carolina right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Eagleton North Carolina with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Eagleton North Carolina:
Quality Inn Carolina Oceanfront
One of our top picks in Kill Devil Hills.This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Quality Inn Carolina Oceanfront is located in Kill Devil Hills, just 5 miles from Nags Head. Free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room has a private bathroom. A TV with satellite channels is available.Duck is 12 miles from Quality Inn Carolina Oceanfront, and Kitty Hawk is 4.2 miles away.
- Very close to the beach. Clean rooms and a very nice breakfast.
- Bed was very comfy, the food was nice and hot even though we came down last min.
- The bed was comfortable. The room was comfortable and cozy.
- The hold hotel needs up graded, needs slot of repair,but the staff was great and curious and respectful, thank you staff for making it pleasant,respectfully , Gerald Cole.
- The breakfast was great! The staff was friendly on arrival and check out!
Travelodge Nags Head Beach Hotel
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Close to Highway 158, this hotel offers direct access to the beach across the street. It features a daily free deluxe continental breakfast, a seasonal outdoor pool and free passes to the local YMCA. Guest rooms include free WiFi.A microwave, refrigerator, and coffee-making facilities are offered in each room at Travelodge Nags Head Beach Hotel. The traditionally styled rooms also include a flat-screen cable TV with HBO®.Hotel Travelodge Nags Head Beach offers a business center on site for guest use. Free coffee is available in the lobby 24-hours per day.Wright Brothers National Memorial & Museum is less than 1 miles from this hotel. Jockeys Ridge State Park is 4.5 miles away, and several lighthouses are nearby.
- The hotel was very clean and cozy! It is seconds away from the beach which is also a plus!
- Very clean and had everything I needed even a razor that I had forgot to bring. Lol
- Staff was very friendly and helpful. Room was decent value for money. Bed was comfortable, not fantastic. Bathroom was small but all that I needed.
- Area is depressing, motel was OK. We could see the Wright monument from our room and the beach is over the road. Bed was comfy, which is a bonus for me as I need a soft bed. Coffee downstairs was good, so we had that rather than the weak coffee in the room.
- I really liked Scott, the front desk guy. He was very nice & friendly.
Driftin’ Sands is located in Avalon Bench, just 6 miles from Nags Head.Every room at this inn is air conditioned and has a TV with cable channels. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Duck is 10 miles from Driftin’ Sands, and Kitty Hawk is 2.7 miles away.
- Affordable price; staff were friendly and kind; rooms had cable TV, microwave, and a fridge; shower gel and soap were in a safe dispenser; walls are thick so one doesn’t ever hear the neighbors; parking spot right in front of the room; keypad entry means not having to deal with cards or keys; beachfront is very close; we were able to make it work with two young babies
- The beach access is very close and the Jolly Roger is a great place to eat.
- Public access to the beach was right across the street! Liked the chairs outside in front of the unit.
- The room was fine, the location was great, very close to access to the beach. It was very convenient to shopping, gas, attractions, etc. Check-in/check out was easy due to the electronic locks and pass codes. It was quiet. Having accessible grills was nice.
- The bed was excellent, the television, mini-fridge, coffee maker, and microwave all were in working condition. I stayed for two days, used the key-code to get in the room, and had no interaction with staff.
The Sea Ranch Resort
One of our top picks in Kill Devil Hills.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, The Sea Ranch Resort offers accommodations in Kill Devil Hills. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room comes with a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Nags Head is 6 miles from The Sea Ranch Resort, and Duck is 11 miles from the property.
- Everything! Staff was amazing! They all were friendly and trustworthy. My daughter forgot her bracelet and they found it and sent it to us. They washed my friends grandsons blanket for us. The Bistro was delicious and also friendly! Rooms were very clean and the view was amazing!
- i didnt have an ocean side room but i could still see the ocean from my room. Room was very clean and quiet. Breakfast was superb. would definitely go again.
- The view of the ocean from my bed, also watching the dolphins.
- Location right on the beach, staff very friendly and welcoming, very clean, amazing home made biscuits with lovely breakfast
- the view. Everyone was polite and friendly at the desk
Baymont Inn & Suites Kitty Hawk Outer Banks
One of our top picks in Kitty Hawk.Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Baymont Inn & Suites Kitty Hawk Outer Banks offers accommodations in Kitty Hawk, just 9 miles from Nags Head.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV with cable channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The front desk staff was great. I wish I remembered her name, but she was very personable and funny. The room was a little tight, but we made it work. Breakfast was actually very good. I enjoyed the ham and “omlete”. Water pressure was fantastic, best shower I have had in while! The proximity to the beach was great, considering the affordable price of the room. Overall, we had a great off season visit to the beach. 10/10 would recommend.
- The staff was extremely welcoming and friendly. They made us feel at home. Breakfast was good and the coffee was hot! Just the way we like it. The room was clean and comfortable. We will be back
- Affordable, good location, professional and friendly staff.
- Near where we wanted to be. Older facility, but comfortable.
- great value, nice staff, clean. Good spot to stay.
Shutters on the Banks
One of our top picks in Kill Devil Hills.Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace, Shutters on the Banks is located in Kill Devil Hills, just 4.3 miles from Nags Head. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a TV with cable channels. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or pool.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Duck is 12 miles from Shutters on the Banks, and Kitty Hawk is 4.5 miles away.
- All the employees are nice and helpful. The room was clean. The bed was comfy except the pillows, they were a little to much for me but next time I will bring my own. The complimentary breakfast was delicious and the attendant was very cheerful and on top of refilling whatever got low. The location is awesome, right on the beach. I ran right out at sunrise to take pictures, see dolphins swim by and take in all the breathtaking scenery. This was my 3 or 4 time staying at Shutters. I recommend paying a little extra and staying in the oceanfront rooms.
- Breakfast was amazing , bed was super comfortable , location was great. Staff was very friendly, room was very clean.
- They let us check in early. The views from the balcony was breathtaking.
- The cleanliness exceeded my expectations..their staff was very pleasant. The breakfast that came w/the room was of good quality and variety and the food was decent. The location was great..basically in the middle of everything..I love being close to the beach and this place was indeed that. It was quiet and very relaxing. The indoor pool was closed for renovations but they offered a pass to the Y in lieu of that..I didn’t take advantage of that b/c I was basically lazy..but it was there for the taking. The indoor facilities are set to re-open in March I believe. I really enjoyed it here.
- The rooms were very nice and the staff was very friendly
Days Inn Kill Devil Hills Oceanfront – Wilbur
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the sea, Days Inn Kill Devil Hills Oceanfront – Wilbur is located in Kill Devil Hills in the region of North Carolina, just 4.5 miles from Nags Head.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Duck is 12 miles from Days Inn – Wilbur, and Kitty Hawk is 4.3 miles from the property.
- The staff was very friendly and helpful finding a restaurant after we arrived. Just drove 11 hours and we wanted a good restaurant within walking distance. Breakfast was good and always a bonus.
Best night sleep in a long time…bed was dreamy. Cleaning staff very friendly and accommodating. Older property but very well kept and updated. Very surprised, actually, as I didn’t know what to expect.
- Superb ocean view; Great breakfast and variety; Super water pressure in the shower,
- Cozy lobby with fireplace. Hot apple cider. Oatmeal cookies and popcorn every night til 8
- Outstanding in every respect. Staff was great, especially Mary
Outer Banks Inn
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. The Outer Banks Inn offers a free shuttle service to the beach, located less than a 5 minute drive away. This hotel has an outdoor pool on site and offers a daily continental breakfast.A flat-screen TV with cable is provided in all rooms at this Outer Banks hotel along with free Wi-Fi. A microwave and small refrigerator are also included as well as tea/coffee-making facilities.Guests of the Outer Banks Inn will enjoy complimentary passes for the YMCA fitness facility. A laundromat is on site at this hotel and guests with pets will receive a discounted rate at the local kennel.This hotel is less than a 5 minute drive from the Wright Brothers Memorial and 2 miles from the YMCA. Roanoke Island Park is a 20 minute car ride away.
- The staff was very friendly, everything seemed clean. Check-in was easy. They have free coffee all day in the lobby.
- Best experience I’ve ever had at a hotel great great hospitality very personable awesome time with my family after having a bad experience with comfort inn I give A+++++ all around great staff
- Yes eggs were extra fluffy.bed felt comfortabLE.Room was clean.Beautiful view.staff was very friendly and helpful.
- We loved everything. The staff was helpful and friendly. They knew about the surrounding areas and had great suggestions for things to do.
- The inn is good for short stays. Is very well located and going to the different lighthouses is easy from there. The staff is nice and the rooms are clean.
John Yancey Oceanfront Inn
One of our top picks in Kill Devil Hills.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. The John Yancey Oceanfront Inn is on the shores of the Atlantic Ocean in Kill Devil Hills. This hotel serves a daily hot breakfast with waffles and has an outdoor pool on site.A microwave and small refrigerator are provided in every room of this oceanfront hotel. Free Wi-Fi and cable TV are also included as well as in-room coffee-making facilities and a private balcony.A laundromat is on site at the Kill Devil Hills John Yancey Oceanfront Inn along with a children’s playground. Guests will also receive free paces to the Outer Banks YMCA for extra fitness and recreation options.This hotel is just a 5 minute drive from the Outer Banks Family YMCA and the Wright Memorial is 2.5 miles away. Roanoke Island is 20 minutes away by car.
- The beds were very comfortable, the bathroom had enough supplies (soap, shampoo, etc) the TV viewing selection was very nice and the wifi was quite suitable for your average online usage. The lobby had more than enough informational handouts with plenty of things to do. The room also had a current restaurant guide which was very useful.
- hotel on beach, dog was allowed, staff was friendly and helpful, hotel is older place, but not in bad shape. Continental breakfast.
- Loved the location. Great beach access. Plenty of free parking
- Location by beach fantastic. Allowed us to have our dog.
- We were upgraded to a room with a view and king size bed, which was quite comfortable! The staff was very friendly.Definitley where we will be staying on our annual trips to the OBX!
Ramada Plaza Nags Head Oceanfront
One of our top picks in Kill Devil Hills.This Kill Devil Hills hotel is on the North Carolina coast of the Atlantic Ocean. Beach access, an outdoor pool, and free Wi-Fi are provided. North Carolina Aquarium is 16 miles away.A cable TV and small refrigerator are provided in every room at Ramada Plaza Nags Head Beach. Select rooms include a patio or private balcony with an ocean, beach dune, or street view.Guests staying at the Nags Head Beach Ramada Plaza can enjoy the indoor heated pool, hot tub, and fitness center. A complimentary laundromat is also available.Peppercorns Restaurant, on site, serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Refreshing beverages are available at the hotel’s lounge or the seasonal outdoor Deck Bar.Wright Brothers Monument is 2 miles from the property. Guests are also 12 miles from Roanoke Island Festival Park and 23 miles from Pea Island National Wildlife Refuge.
- The lobby looks great upon entry. The new deck and plankway to the beach looks amazing. It was clean and quiet. We had a great view of the beach from the fourth floor. The indoor pool and hot tub were well maintained, it was nice to be able to relax due to the weather not being friendly.
- Bed was comfortable enough. staff was very friendly. Very clean room.
- Oceanfront location, easy parking, low off-season room rate. There were many restaurants and stores not far away.
- We had a very pleasant stay for my daughter’s birthday. The hotel is under construction building a deck and walkway down to the beach but was not noisy and still had beach accessibility. The rooms are a bit worn and dated but still were extremely nice, the carpet in our room was starting to unravel from the seam. The bed was excellent and had a great nights rest. We were very impressed
- We had a wonderful time I really didnt want to leave. Listen to the beach all night was the best sleep i have ever got. We the place was very clean, friendly staff, loved the restaurant on site. The one thing that did bother me was the balcony rails seems a little loose other than that great.
Top Hotels In Eagleton North Carolina Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Eagleton North Carolina to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Eagleton North Carolina but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Eagleton North Carolina. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!