10 Best Hotels To Stay In Eagle Point Oregon – Top Hotel Reviews
Eagle Point Oregon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Eagle Point Oregon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Eagle Point Oregon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Eagle Point Oregon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Eagle Point Oregon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Eagle Point Oregon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Eagle Point Oregon:
Resort at Eagle Point Golf Club Lodging
Resort at Eagle Point Golf Club Lodging offers accommodations in Eagle Point. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shops at the property.Medford is 10 miles from Resort at Eagle Point Golf Club, and Ashland is 19 miles away. Rogue Valley Airport is 7 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Central Point – Medford
La Quinta Inn & Suites Central Point – Medford offers accommodations in Central Point.Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Medford is 3.9 miles from La Quinta Inn & Suites – Medford, and Ashland is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Rogue Valley Airport, 1.2 miles from La Quinta Inn & Suites Central Point – Medford.
- Fairly quiet and comfortable good location for Jackson county Ex PO
- The price was great. Excellent value. Nice, updated lobby and rooms. Liked the ventilation system that allowed for constant (versus on/off/on/off) of fan.
- On my trip I injured my back. When I arrived at this location the manager happily changed my accommodation to a handicapped room. He helped me by bringing my luggage to my room, and my room was provided with a nice, clean, walk-in shower with a rain-head spout (the only type of shower I was able to use at the time). In the morning, the manager helped me to my car and brought my luggage. God bless them!!!
Because of early departure, I asked the night employee for a banana and a muffin to be available for us early am. Didn’t happen. Breakfast is included with my cost of my room.
- The site was easy to find and is near gas, restaurant, and other amenities. The layout is simple and easy to Understand and they had no problem with my late arrival scheduled at the last minute. The location is next to the freeway but not noisy. It is between Medford and Grant’s Pass so convenient to both or as a quick stop along the way.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Medford-Central Point
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Medford-Central Point offers accommodations in Central Point.Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Medford is 3.6 miles from Holiday Inn Medford-Central Point, and Ashland is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Rogue Valley Airport, 1.2 miles from Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Medford-Central Point.
The bed was amazingly comfortable!
The desk staff was so friendly and welcoming!
Refrigerator and microwave in the room
- Beautiful facility, and very comfortable ~ We did not know that it was’t pet friendly, however (totally my fault!) but they did allow us to leave the dogs in the cars! (some won’t). The kids loved the pool, and I loved the comfy bed!
- The polite staff behind the counter. They were very helpful.
- I have stayed there before and its a great place all around
- it was very clean. plenty of space for clothes and suitcases. kids really liked the hot tub.
- The bed was amazingly comfortable!
Candlewood Suites Medford
Conveniently located off Highway 5, this Medford, Oregon hotel has rooms with full kitchens and free Wi-Fi. Rogue Valley International-Medford Airport is a 5-minute drive from the hotel.The comfortable guest accommodations at the Candlewood Suites Medford include a cable TV, a DVD player, a CD player, a work desk and ironing facilities.A 24-hour business center and a 24-hour fitness center are available at the Medford Candlewood Suites. BBQ facilities and guest laundry facilities are also available on-site.Cedar Links Golf Club is 4 miles from Candlewood Suites and Rogue Community College is a 10-minute drive away.The hotel provides a complimentary transfer service to guests from Rogue Valley International-Medford Airport.
Staff friendly and helpful
Room size is good
Location great/ close to freeway
- The room was super clean. The staff was very friendly and nice.
- First of all I traveled with my wife of 58 years. Perhaps it is now politicaly correct to use partner in this changing world. I can only say we were totally satisfied with our stay, we stayed there last and probably will again next year.
Helpful staff and very clean, comfortable room and beds.
Given that there was no on site restaurant, the “store” offered quite a good selection of food (mostly healthy too) that could be quickly be prepared in the kitchenette of the room.
Having a free taxi shuttle at 3:30 a.m. available to the airport was a definite plus.
- This suite style hotel is very new and in excellent condition. The queen room was large and well-equipped with cooking supplies and a full size fridge. The bed was really comfortable. Despite the proximity to the airport, it is very quiet. We never heard a single airplane. I would highly recommend the hotel.
- Staff friendly and helpful
Courtyard Medford Airport
Located off Interstate 5, this modern hotel offers free shuttles to the adjacent Rogue Valley International Medford Airport. It features an indoor pool and hot tub, an on-site bar and a lounge with free coffee. Rooms offer free Wi-Fi.A cable TV, mini-fridge and coffee maker are provided in each room at Courtyard Medford Airport. The traditionally styled rooms also include a work desk and clock radio.Courtyard Café features a buffet breakfast each morning, as well as cooked-to-order hot items. An outdoor terrace with barbecue grills is also available.The Medford Airport Courtyard offers a small gym and a business center on site for guest convenience. Laundry facilities are also available.This hotel is less than 3 miles from Compton Arena and Rogue Valley Mall. Guests can reach Oregon Caves National Park with a 20 miles drive.
- Location is perfect, right by the airport. I was traveling by myself at very odd hours and wanted to be close to the airport. On arrival the staff was helpful from the moment I landed— very friendly and helpful. The hotel was very clean with nice comfortable rooms. I would definitely stay again.
- Everything about the room was wonderful, great beds, great TV, great WiFi. Excellent people who were helpful at every turn.
- the staff was wonderful. I liked the little cafeteria. it made things real easy.
- Very friendly staff. Great shuttle service. Extremely close to airport – 2 minutes
- Very friendly staff and Shuttle service was a plus! Clean and bright facility. Loved the outdoor patio.
Motel 6 Medford North
One of our best sellers in Medford! Located off Interstate 5, this motel is 1.2 miles from Rogue Valley International – Medford Airport. Motel 6 Medford North features a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and Wi-Fi access.A cable TV is offered in every room at the Medford North Motel 6. A telephone with wake up call service is also included.Guest laundry facilities are located on site for convenience. Drink and snack vending machines are also available.Rogue Valley Mall is a 3-minute drive from this motel. The Oregon Shakespeare Festival is 15 miles away, and Mount Ashland Ski Area is 32.7 miles away.
Toilet couldve been clean.
I would have liked a coffee pot in my room…but I get it. Based on what I saw their coffee pots would be stolen.
- I didn’t like that you paid extra for internet. Thats not right! Period. Everywhere I go the internet is included.
- We had to switch rooms BC our first room had bed bugs.
- No soap, shampoo or hair dryer. The TV went on but after about 2 min the screen started to get darker. The heater in the room did not work properly, put it on high and it stayed at a low speed then it cooled down.
- The price was reasonable. Free cable, staff is nice and the parking was reasonable. Ac works great too.
- Toilet couldve been clean.
Rogue Regency Inn & Suites
One of our top picks in Medford.This Medford, Oregon hotel is located just off Interstate 25. It provides a free shuttle to and from the Rogue Valley Medford International Airport as well as 2 on-site restaurants.Rogue Regency Inn & Suites has an indoor pool and hot tub, a fitness center, and a business center. Massages provided by “A Swedish Tradition” massage therapists are available. The hotel also has its own hair and nail salon, Regency Xpressions.Regency’s Grill, one of the hotel’s on-site restaurants, serves high quality cuisine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Chadwick’s Pub & Sports Bar is a great place to get a drink and watch a sports event on TV.Rooms at Rogue Regency Inn have cable TV and free Wi-Fi. They have a microwave and a refrigerator and furnished with a work desk.Centennial Golf Course, as well as Kid Time! Discovery Experience Museum, are within 8 miles from Rogue Regency Inn & Suites.
- Size of room and pet friendly as well as guest friendly
- restaurant on site,room service,spacious rooms,friendly staff
- Wifi did not work. The staff were very helpful and friendly.
- Newly renovated 4th floor, new carpet, bathroom newly renovated & very clean. Good dinner & excellent breakfast ( special discount for hotel guests ).
- Clean room, lobby was nice and shuttle was quick to pick us up. Desk staff was accommodating and adjusted our rate to their ‘park and fly’ special hotel rate.
Comfort Inn North-Medford
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Comfort Inn North-Medford offers accommodations in Medford, just 13 miles from Ashland. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.Rogue Valley Airport is 1.2 miles from the property.
- Appreciated the fridge and microwave and comfortable shower and decent breakfast
- Beds were ok, food was acceptable. Bathroom was handicap acessable,s and should have had a shorter step into the tub and a better idea for the shower curtain as everything I did while sitting on the shower chair was leting the water spray outside the curtain onto the floor
- Excellent staff, excellent breakfast ,good and comfortable bed! entrance to hotel is hard to find and see from Street!
- New beds were comfortable. Room was clean. Location was good and vending machines were reasonably priced. Having breakfast available was awesome. Loved the individual wrapped pastries!
- Nice friendly staff. I have stayed here several times and have never been disappointed. Consistently good service and accommodations.
Edgewater Inn Shady Cove
On the Rogue Umpqua Scenic Byway, this hotel features a seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub. It serves a daily continental breakfast. All rooms include free Wi-Fi.A cable TV and a work desk are provided in each guest room at Edgewater Inn Shady Cove. For convenience each room includes a microwave, a refrigerator, a coffee maker and ironing facilities.Guests can fish in the Rogue River for salmon and steelhead from the hotel fishing/observation deck. An indoor fitness center is on site.Arrowhead River Adventures are a 13-minute drive from this hotel. Eagle Point Golf Club is 12 miles away. Crater Lake National Park is a 1-hour drive away.
- Everything excellent, very recommended! I stayed because I wanted to be close to Crater lake
- Very friendly and accommodating staff – if you are going to spend any time in your room, spend the extra $ and get the river view rooms – they are great!
- Conveniently located, roomy room, additional amenity (fully stocked kitchenette) was welcome, great towels, solid country wood frame bed; just a really nice relaxing stay. Staff was very helpful with both internet connectivity (choose “Edgewater Lobby”) issue and recommending local eating establishments.
- Friendly people, quite, clean, good continental breakfast
- The staff was very helpful in informing us of all that was available in area, and the wonderful food at a couple of restaurants. Room was very clean and comfortable.
Quality Inn & Suites Medford Airport
This hotel is located 1.7 miles from downtown Medford, Oregon and one mile from Rogue Valley International Airport. It offers free airport shuttle services and spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi.Each air-conditioned room at the Quality Inn and Suites Medford Airport is furnished with a microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker. All rooms include a cable TV, safety deposit box and work desk.Free access to the seasonal outdoor pool, indoor jacuzzi and dry heat sauna is provided to all guests of the Medford Quality Inn. A gym, laundry facilities and free parking are also available.A daily continental breakfast is served in the morning and free coffee is offered in the lobby.Rogue Valley Mall is just one mile from the hotel. Stewart Meadows Golf Course is 10 minutes away.
- Excellent hot breakfast. fridge in room. Good free wi-fi.
- Nice breakfast assortment & sauna/ hot tub was a bonus!
- Location was convenient and easy access to freeways.
- I found this place last minute and was very pleased with everything – from the excellent front desk help to the overall facilities. It was a budget- type hotel but kept in good condition with what seemed to be, recent updates. The shower had good water pressure, the carpet was clean and the bed was comfy. The fridge worked well too. It was a great value for the money. I did not enjoy breakfast because I was in a hurry and didn’t make a point to stop.
- Nice and roomy. Comfortable bed. Good TV, fast wifi.
Top Hotels In Eagle Point Oregon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Eagle Point Oregon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Eagle Point Oregon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Eagle Point Oregon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!