10 Best Hotels To Stay In Eagle Beach – Top Hotel Reviews
Eagle Beach is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Eagle Beach. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Eagle Beach. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Eagle Beach. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Eagle Beach right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Eagle Beach with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Eagle Beach:
Arubiana Inn Hotel
Arubiana Inn Hotel Aruba is just half a mile from Eagle Beach, and has an outdoor pool, a terrace and stylish rooms with free Wi-Fi. Palm Beach is a 5-minute drive away.Decorated in a bright Caribbean style, rooms at the Arubiana Inn feature a fridge, microwave and teakettle. All rooms have a TV, telephone and safe.The Arubiana Inn Hotel has a tour desk, where staff can arrange car rental and provide information about Aruba. Free public parking is available on site.There is a grocery store around the corner from the hotel, while restaurants, shopping and bars can be found in Palm Beach. Central Oranjestad is a 15-minute drive away, while Reina Beatrix International Airport is a 20-minute drive away.
- I liked the size, your library, lack of wind inside your courtyard and your loungers. The service was great and it was very quiet which we loved.
- Quiet, close to supermarket nice pool area and good choice for breakfast
- Highly professional service provided by the hotel together wihh the assistance of wonderful and friendly staff on reception.
- Accomodation was perfect.see the answers right above
- the place is “the real” beach place. no AC freezing lobby. very easy and silent
MVC Eagle Beach
One of our best sellers in Palm-Eagle Beach! This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Palm-Eagle Beach, 1,000 feet from Eagle Beach, MVC Eagle Beach features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV. All rooms include a private bathroom.Queen Beatrix Airport is 4.3 miles away.
- Very comfortable beds, great location, 2 minute walk to eagle beach and palapas rental was included on the beach.
- Staff were very helpful. Great location and beach is wonderful. Would recommend this hotel
- The location ideal, the grounds and garden areas were so beautiful. High quality, relaxing, amazing staff, a perfect get away. We will be back!
- MVC was the best Hotel with the most friendly staff that I have met. There are not enough stars in the rating system in Booking,com to describe our experience. If we could we would rate it with 15 stars and that won’t be enough. It beats the high rises, a nice quiet, adult area, beautiful beaches, views of the sunsets on the beach. This is the Place. We would love to come back
- Staff were terrific….friendly, accommodating…location is wonderful and much quieter than the high rise area. The little restaurant was adorable with very good food. Would definitely stay here again.
Aruba Blue Village Hotel and Apartments
One of our top picks in Palm-Eagle Beach.Aruba Blue Village Hotel and Apartments is located in Palm-Eagle Beach, 0.7 miles from Eagle Beach and 1.5 miles from Oranjestad. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool, barbecue and playground, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms come with a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service at the property.You can play ping-pong and darts at this hotel, and car rental is available. The nearest airport is Queen Beatrix Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- Great location. Restaurants and supermarket within walking distance. Popular beaches within 5 minute drive. Pool was ok.
- Agreable Installation, nice staff and good location. Convenient to have a car. Good for families or group of friends. Pool, bar and a few restaurants are close.
Central location of the pool and kid’s playground.
Shuttle service to town and beach, once a day though.
- The restaurant staff was very friendly Franz and his crew Rock!! The pool cleaner was very nice always pleasant. It was just a very relaxing place to be.
- I have stayed there for 11 nights with my brother and a friend of ours and we had the time of our live. There is a clean and sunny pool if the beaches on the island are not enough. The food at the little restaurant owned by Frans is delicious and extremely affordable.
Divi Aruba Phoenix Beach Resort
Featuring free WiFi, a fitness center and a year-round outdoor pool, Divi Aruba Phoenix Beach Resort offers accommodations in Palm-Eagle Beach. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find room service at the property.Eagle Beach is 1.1 miles from Divi Aruba Phoenix Beach Resort, and Oranjestad is 2.8 miles from the property. Queen Beatrix Airport is 5 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Perle D’or Aruba
Showcasing an outdoor pool and barbecue, Perle D’or Aruba is located in Palm-Eagle Beach. The hotel has a playground and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.There is free shuttle service at the property.Car rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Eagle Beach is 1.5 miles from Perle D’or Aruba, and Oranjestad is 1.7 miles from the property. Queen Beatrix Airport is 3.7 miles away.
- Staff was friendly and did their best to rectify what went wrong
- No hot water in shower. Uncomfortable lounge chairs. Housekeeping was lax. Front desk was closed for three hours when I got there to check in. Breakfast was good. The coffee was not the way I like it.
- The atmosphere of the place was very cozy. The Tiki bar and pool were very picturesque, Restaurant had great food,
- decent food, helpful front desk, shuttle bus service
- Reserved one night before and after a timeshare stay. Price was low but this time had a slightly larger room with a double bed which was OK. I was by myself so having no door to bathroom looked awkward it was no big deal. But you looked directly at toilet from bed which afforded no privacy and would be uncomfortable if you are a couple.
Brickell Bay Beach Club Boutique Hotel & Spa – Adults Only
One of our top picks in Palm-Eagle Beach.This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Located in Palm-Eagle Beach, 1.6 miles from Eagle Beach, Brickell Bay Beach Club Boutique Hotel & Spa – Adults Only features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include slippers and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Queen Beatrix Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- The bed was great. The breakfast was also great. Had trouble getting the WIFI connected. Staff very helpful. Pool and pool bar great. Especially liked the privacy of the pool area. The drinks were great too.
- Food, people (staff) and especially the Manager, JUAN.
- The checkin experience was the highlight – friendly and welcoming. It was downhill from there. The location was great – close to everything you’d want on Aruba, though not oceanfront. That’s the only good thing I can say about this property. If your room is on the right side of the building towards the back, could be a little too close to everything – a VERY loud nighclub is next door to the hotel on that side.
- Location, Location, Location – Piano Bar, Salt&Pepper, BBQ Place – Easy stumble back to room!
- Great value hotel within walking distance to nice restaurants and the beach. Staff was very nice and attentive.
Palm Beach Retreat
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Palm Beach Retreat offers accommodations in Palm-Eagle Beach. The bed and breakfast has a barbecue and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV with cable channels. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. Each room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.You can play pool at the bed and breakfast. Eagle Beach is 2.1 miles from Palm Beach Retreat, and Oranjestad is 3.4 miles from the property. Queen Beatrix Airport is 6 miles away.
- The Palm Beach Retreat is the best place to stay in Aruba! Close to the beach and to the restaurants/bars area, with everything you need, starting from an amazing breakfast prepared by the very lovely staff (can’t forget the delicious arepas made by Marta!!!!). You feel at home. Definitely, when I’ll go back to Aruba, I’m gonna stay again there. It was a great experience!
- The owners (very nice) drove out to meet us because we couldn’t locate the address.
- The staff went out of their way to make our honeymoon extra special. There were rose petals and towel swans on the bed and chocolates and champagne waiting for us when we arrived. During our entire stay the staff was very attentive to our comfort and needs. Although it is located in a residential area which was not right on the beach, it was an easy 8 minute walk to the beach, shops, bus stop, and restaurants. We enjoyed the beautiful pool area and the pool table once we got back from our adventures each evening. Free WIFI which was perfect. You must have the expectation that it is not a luxury resort, but if you want a clean, quiet, charming, private, affordable, and friendly place to go back to each night that has plenty of Aruba atmosphere and vibe, I would recommend it!!!!!!
- These people truly know what hospitality is all about! Extremely friendly & great service. It’s a basic property for a very good price in a great location.
- A generosidade e paciência das pessoas (até excessiva, são um tanto lentos, principalmente no café da manhã).
Wonders Boutique Hotel
One of our top picks in Oranjestad.Featuring an outdoor pool fed by a natural spring, this adults-only hotel is about one one mile from the central Oranjestad. Free high-speed internet access and a free daily beach shuttle are provided.The spacious rooms at Wonders Boutique Hotel Aruba have a flat-screen TV and fridge. A minibar containing wine, beer and soft drinks is restocked daily.Breakfast is served at Wonders Boutique each morning using local ingredients and herbs from the hotel’s own garden. The breakfast area acts as a reading corner through the rest of the day.Eagle Beach is less than 10 minutes from the hotel, and Bubali Bird Sanctuary is less than 5 miles away. The hotel has a free shuttle to Eagle Beach and Palm Beach each morning.
- Quiet, peacefulness of the resort. The breakfasts were delicious. Pool and grounds were lovely.
- Gaston and his staff were incredibly welcoming and accommodating. My boyfriend and I did not want a gigantic hotel and this was a perfect, small, relaxing place to stay just outside the hubbub. We rented a car, but it was an easy walk to the center of town. Being outside the crazy area made traffic non-existent getting places and it was quiet at night. The breakfast each morning had a nice view of the pool in a garden-like setting. There were great options, but you could also go to the store and keep what foods you wanted in the refrigerator in the room. I never felt like we needed anything and anytime we asked for guidance or help about an activity or facilitating plans, the staff was gracious and helpful. This is definitely a place I would recommend to family/friends going to Aruba, and if you are looking for a charming spot to rejuvenate and relax, this is the place!
- The hotel was our favorite on Aruba! The room was beautiful and clean, the garden was really pretty and like a small paradise. The stuff is great and so friendly! We would have loved to stay longer here!
- I loved the place! My friends and I were very satisfied with everything. The hotel is like airbnb so we could cook our breakfast. When we open the door, the pool was right outside and felt like we were in a private resort. I would definitely go here again if I get a chance.
- The breakfast was excelent! The people wonderful, everything meet my expectation!!
Yoyita Suites Aruba
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the pool, Yoyita Suites Aruba is located in Palm-Eagle Beach. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is concierge services at the property.Eagle Beach is 2.4 miles from Yoyita Suites Aruba, and Oranjestad is 3.7 miles away. The nearest airport is Queen Beatrix Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- I was so happy hear! The owner was so accommodating, since my I was coming to Aruba last minute (my trip to Ireland was cancelled bc of the snow there). Carlos was great and friendly! I would go back there in a heartbeat!
- The staff was very friendly and helpful.! Great place for a great price
- amazing deal! great location, very clean, helpful staff, comfortable bed. i could not ask for more!
- Location and staffs are amazing. They also provide beach towels, beach chairs and ice box to go so you can take those when you go to the beach. Staffs are amazing. They always try to help you and ask if we need anything. And room has little kitchenette which was convenient.
Staff was amazingly friendly and helpful.
Location was great – a few minutes walk to the beach and restaurants.
Highly recommended staying there!!
The Ritz-Carlton, Aruba
One of our top picks in Palm-Eagle Beach.Showcasing an outdoor pool, playground and sun terrace, The Ritz-Carlton, Aruba is located in Palm-Eagle Beach, just 2.4 miles from Eagle Beach. There is a casino on site and guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant and bar.A flat-screen TVwith satellite channels, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the sea or pool. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, a shared kitchen and a hairdresser’s at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Queen Beatrix Airport, 6 miles from the property.
Service was exceptional! Hands down the most professional, attentive staff on the island
Loved the afternoon fruit, towels and the segways were a great way to speed up the orders!!
- Very comfortable room, excellent beds , service indoor and outdoor exceptional. Resort/hotel very clean.
The staff was great. Especially Blanca at the Bar, Abraham and Bonny at Madero and definitely Erik and the guys at the beach!!
Of course we loved the bed and linens.
We hadn’t been back to Aruba in 35 years and we’ve been back to this hotel in 4 months.
What more can I say 🙂
- very attractive Hotel. Lobby bar beautiful. Staff very professional, courteous, helpfull and friendly. Attentivevtonour needs and concerns
Beautiful place, friendly staff, excellent hotel.
We loved the drink and food service on the beach, waiters using Segways:)
- Service was exceptional! Hands down the most professional, attentive staff on the island
Top Hotels In Eagle Beach Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Eagle Beach to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Eagle Beach but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Eagle Beach. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!