10 Best Hotels To Stay In Eagan Minnesota – Top Hotel Reviews
Eagan Minnesota is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Eagan Minnesota. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Eagan Minnesota. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Eagan Minnesota. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Eagan Minnesota right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Eagan Minnesota with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Eagan Minnesota:
Sonesta ES Suites Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Sonesta ES Suites Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport offers accommodations in Eagan. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.Minneapolis is 11 miles from Sonesta ES Suites Minneapolis-St. P, and Stillwater is 22 miles away. Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport is 3.7 miles from the property.
- Everything! The beds were super comfy! The fireplace was a great feature! I thought it would be gas but turns out it is a real fireplace! $5 per paper log available at the desk. Well stocked kitchen, nice breakfast variety
- The breakfasts were delicious and the staff in the kitchen were really friendly and helpful.
- Loved being able to stay with all my family in one room. I have become a huge fan of the apartments type hotels, great for families. When you figure in the cost of taking the whole family out for breakfast, the cost of staying here is a deal.
- Breakfast was great alot of selection and pool was warm.
- I loved everything but it could of been a little more clean. Kitchen cabinets dirty, fan was very dusty, and carpet was very nasty, lots of stains! Other than that the place was great! Great for family stay, kid friendly and lots of privacy.
Best Western Plus Dakota Ridge
One of our top picks in Eagan.Featuring free WiFi, Best Western Plus Dakota Ridge offers accommodations in Eagan, just 11 miles from Minneapolis.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Stillwater is 23 miles from Best Western Plus Dakota Ridge, and Saint Paul is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport, 4.3 miles from Best Western Plus Dakota Ridge.
- Was not there because I didn’t get a conformation number
- The bed was very comfortable as well as the pillows. Nice and quiet. Our handicapped facilities were very accommodating. I believe they have upgraded the TV since our last visit there.
- We enjoyed our stay. The accommodations were very good and the food was very good.
- The room was super comfortable and clean and the bed was very comfortable.
We have stayed there numerous times, due to family living nearby.
Breakfast was good. Rooms were clean. Beds were comfortable. Plenty of room.
We had a room with 2 queen beds and 4 adults, plenty of space.
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Eagan/St Paul
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Eagan/St Paul offers accommodations in Eagan.A TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Minneapolis is 11 miles from Microtel Eagan St. Paul, and Stillwater is 22 miles away. Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport is 3.7 miles from the property.
- The price of the room and the area is close to work.
- None of the above; although the staff ultimately were life savers
- Clean but super small it was the smallest hotel room we’ve ever stayed in
- Close to where I needed to be in St. Paul, quiet and great staff!!
- That the room was clean every time i got there, and the bed was made
Quality Inn & Suites Eagan
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Quality Inn & Suites Eagan offers accommodations in Eagan.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Minneapolis is 13 miles from Holiday Inn Express Eagan, and Stillwater is 27 miles from the property. Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport is 7 miles away.
- Good location for what we were planing to do. Breakfast was fine. Thank goodness for the coffee to make up for the awful sleep.
- Room was dated.. and noticed in morning there was a sock left behind in the corner of the room which means they must not have cleaned to well in between guest
- The breakfast was always great. The rooms and hallways were very clean and quiet. My room was quite and very comfortable. The staff was friendly and very helpful. The cleaning personal were very kind and efficient.
- We booked because of a pool, but it was freezing. The hot tub was nice, and the warm breakfast was decent.
- Staff were very friendly and accommodating. Breakfast was very good. Room was clean and comfortable. We enjoyed our stay.
Holiday Inn Minneapolis Airport SE – Eagan
This hotel in Eagan, Minnesota is 9.9 miles from downtown St Paul and offers free shuttle service to and from Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport and Mall of America. It features an indoor pool and free WiFi.Each room includes a flat-screen TV, desk and air conditioning.The 24-hour gym boasts full-length mirrors and free weights. A relaxing hot tub and sauna are also part of this Eagan hotel.Holiday Inn Minneapolis Airport SE – Eagan offers free shuttle service to locations within 5 miles of the hotel. Fort Snelling State Park is 1 miles away.
Distance to airport. Complimentary shuttle service.
Restaurant on the premises.
- The airport and the mall of America are only 2 exits away
- Service at the Bar and Restaurant are excellent. Friendly Staff and will be going back as soon as I can. Love the Pool/Hot Tub too.
- Breakfast was really good with a great variety. Staff was very friendly and helpful. We will be staying again.
- Convenient off and on from Bypass 494. Nice setting. It was nice to have an in house bar and restaurant .
- Distance to airport. Complimentary shuttle service.
TownePlace Suites Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport/Eagan
Located off the Interstate 35E TownePlace Suites offers accommodations less than 10 miles from Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport. It features free shuttle service, an outdoor pool and a well-equipped gym.Complete with free Wi-Fi, rooms at TownePlace Suites Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport/Eagan also have a TV with cable channels. Each room comes furnished with kitchen, dining area and lounge with a sofa bed.Guests can prepare their own food or discover many local eateries in the Eagan Promenade, less than 2 miles away. Outdoor dining is possible in the warmer months thanks to on-site BBQ facilities.Towne Center/Promenade Shops, Cascade Bay Water Park, and Captain’s Course Mini Golf are within a mile of TownePlace. The Minnesota Zoo and Mall of America are 6 miles away. St. Paul River Centre & Xcel Energy Center are 11 miles from the hotel.
No reviews yet.
Days Inn Eagan
Located off Highway 77, this hotel is just a 10-minute drive from the Mall of America. It offers a daily continental breakfast as well as free transportation to the mall and the airport. Guest rooms include free Wi-Fi.A satellite TV and a work desk are furnished in each room at Days Inn Eagan. The simply styled rooms feature pastel colors and include a coffee maker.The Eagan Days Inn has a large indoor pool and a hot tub. A fitness room and a business center are also on site.This hotel about a 10-minute drive from the Minnesota Zoo. Downtown Minneapolis is 15 miles away.
- Staff was friendly and helpful. Small breakfast, but good. Room was nice and clean, bathroom a bit small, but overall a good experience! Easy to get to and great for our Lorie Line concert in Burnsville and shopping at the Outlet mall in Eagan!
- Every things were great, the location is perfect and the staffs were so friendly.
- The breakfast choices were great and the staff was really nice!!
- quiet… could not hear next door tv or conversation, and I have excellent hearing.
- The beds were very comfortable and the linens fresh and clean.
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Eagan, MN
Just a 13-minute drive from the Mall of America and the Minneapolis – St. Paul International Airport, this Eagan hotel has a free shuttle service to and from both locations. Each guest room features free Wi-Fi.A 42-inch flat-screen cable TV is featured in every room at Country Inn & Suites Eagan. A microwave, fridge, and tea and coffee-making facilities are also included.An indoor pool and hot tub are provided on site at Eagan Country Inn & Suites. A daily hot breakfast with waffles is served. Guests can enjoy a good book from the on-site library.Downtown Minneapolis and Target Field, home of baseball’s Minnesota Twins, is 17 miles away.
- Complimentary coffee / tea was excellent perk Inc. Cold weather, as was the reading nook and fireplaces. Dual whirlpools were great in the pool area, too. Location close to airport without craziness of MOA crowds.
- Very pleasant staff and easy to park off-site as we left on vacation. Even offered us breakfast as we were there early in the morning. They were also very helpful when we returned.
- Staff was very friendly, service was great. The food was well thought out and prepared. It was hot and not the same daily as in other places we stay.
- Good location, easy to find , helpful and friendly staff
- Everything was very nice. The coffee was excellent, the breakfast was great, lots of variety. The staff was very friendly and helped when needed. Couldn’t ask for a nicer set of employees! I would definitely stay there again.
Hampton Inn Minneapolis/Eagan
One of our best sellers in Eagan! Offering free shuttle service to the Mall of America and Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport, this hotel is located near Twin Cities Premium Outlet Mall and features modern rooms with free WiFi.Every room at Hampton Inn Minneapolis/Eagan provides a 43-inch flat-screen HDTV.The Hampton Inn Minneapolis/Eagan provides a number of free amenities, including a daily breakfast buffet. Guests will also appreciate on-site exercise facilities, an indoor pool and a hot tub.Target Field and US Bank Stadium are both a 25-minute drive away from the hotel. Xcel Energy Center is 9 miles away.
Handled the weather relatively well.
- They have a nice breakfast assortment of hot and cold foods and a nice area to enjoy it.
- The bed was comfortable, I liked the room layout… the food was delicious … I just liked the location of the hotel, the ease of getting there and the pool and commons area was very relaxing.
- The room was great and the staff was very friendly and helpful!! The continental breakfast was great with lots of options!
- Buffet breakfast, there’s always drinking water in the lobby and a snack and the room is comfortable and clean.
- On time.
SpringHill Suites Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport/Eagan
Free scheduled shuttle services are available at this Eagan hotel to/from Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport. Spacious studios include cable TVs with HBO and free Wi-Fi.SpringHill Suites Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport/Eagan is furnished with a microwave and refrigerator. A work desk and a sofa bed are included.An indoor pool with hot tub and a deck offering views of Fish Lake are available at the hotel. A 24-hour market and gym are also available at the St. Paul Airport/Eagan SpringHill Suites Minneapolis.The Mall of America and the Minnesota Zoo are 7 miles from Minneapolis SpringHill Suites St. Paul. The St. Paul River Center is 11 miles from the hotel.
- Rooms were nice and big. Good restaurant options around the hotel area. Morning desk staff were great.
- The extra space . Traveling with 3 kids can get crowded at a hotel.
- The entire stay was amazing and the price was great.
- The most impressive part of staying at SpringHill Suites Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport/Eagan was the staff. From the front desk to the folks who cleaned the rooms, everyone was so friendly. We even were give complimentary bottles of water at checkout! The breakfasts, included with the stay, were just right, too! I really liked the fact that my kids could work out with me in the exercise room.
- Every single employee that helped us was helpful and considerate. They strived to meet any needs and help too. The staff alone made our stay as good as it was!! Incredible job.
Top Hotels In Eagan Minnesota Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Eagan Minnesota to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Eagan Minnesota but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Eagan Minnesota. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!